Nd continue soon.
A 🤗
Edited by tikit - 8 years ago
Shaveerkti thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Story from my Agent A...
I loved the 1st part...

Beautifully written...every emotion...dream...desire...

Update the next part soonish...

🤗
FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shaveerkti

Story from my Agent A...

I loved the 1st part...

Beautifully written...every emotion...dream...desire...

Update the next part soonish...

🤗

Awww thank you Shaved
So glad u liked it

Will update it now
FoodSmuggler thumbnail

Originally posted by: tikit

Agent A this is a wonderful beginning.

Paris is definitely a city of romance.
Want to read more.
The art of romance😳
Nice concept
Nd continue soon.
A 🤗

Thank you Eshu 🤗
I just hope I don't goof up the details. Don't know much about life in Paris
Anyhow will update the next part now
FoodSmuggler thumbnail

Originally posted by: amlavs

Wow wow...

Am in love with ur concept ..
Beautifully written...
Excited for next..
Plz continue soon..
Lots of love to u.,.,.
LavSriya

Thank you Lav
So glad and also relieved that you liked it
Will update now
And hugs to Sriya
Shaveerkti thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaliciousAngel

Awww thank you Shaved
So glad u liked it

Will update it now

🤣My agent A...
What's my name...
I have so many names here but this one doesn't match with any of my names...🤣🤣

U'll update the next part now...yeeeyeee😳
FoodSmuggler thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaveerkti

🤣My agent A...

What's my name...
I have so many names here but this one doesn't match with any of my names...🤣🤣

U'll update the next part now...yeeeyeee😳

OMG damn you auto-correct
So sorry Shavs
😆😆
FoodSmuggler thumbnail

Part 2
This part is in Twinkle's POV
I stood in front of the mirror the next morning, barely able to believe my eyes. My clothes were still packed, but I'd managed to find a crop top and pair it with pair of blue denims. I'd applied my makeup to perfection so it hid the sun spots on the bridge of my nose. I knew I was going to turn heads today. By the end of the week Mr. Romance would be walking up to me and whispering those romantic French phrases in my ear.
A knock on my door broke into my fantasy. Renee peered into the room. "We need to eat breakfast and head to school."
I turned around slowly. "What do you think?"
"You look terrific." She assured me.
I grabbed my backpack and followed her into the hallway. "I'm only going to be here a year, so it's important that I impress some guy right away," I explained.
"Love takes time," she muttered.
"I don't have time," I emphasized as we went down the stairs. Besides I wasn't looking for an until-death-do-us-part kind of love. I only wanted romance.
"Bonjour!" Madame Trouvel said when we walked into the small kitchen. "Comment allez-vous, Twinkle?"
How are you?

"Tres bein," I assured my host mother.
"Wonderful! Sit down and eat," she ordered.
Monsieur Trouvel and Renee's sister, Genevieve, joined us. Genevieve was two years younger than Renee, and in a way reminded me of my sister, Mahi. I hadn't expected to miss Mahi. We fought more often than we agreed, but I guess that's what sisters are for.
I brought a blue bowl-shaped cup to my mouth and sipped cafe au lait. Basically it's coffee with a generous amount of milk. It warmed me, chasing away the chill of dread that was trying to creep over me.
"Are you ready for your first day at Renee's school?" Monsieur Trouvel prodded.
So much for concentrating on the moment. My stomach knotted up at the reminder, and I knew I was finished with breakfast. I smiled kindly at Renee's father. He had dark hair like Renee and the same deep blue eyes. I hadn't expected it to be so hard to sit at a table with a complete family. "As ready as I'll ever be."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
With apprehension mounting, I walked through the halls of the school. Only the top students attended here. They were preparing to take the baccalaureate exams that would determine whether or not they could go to the university.
On my way to my first class I realized I wasn't really ready for my first day at a Paris school. It was more than nerves and jitters. It was a complete lack of knowledge. I felt like I'd been dropped off on an alien planet and told, "Good luck!" just before the spaceship abandoned me.
Renee had taken me to the main office to get my schedule, my locker number, and a map of the school, showing where different classes were. Unfortunately, all the directions were written in French.
Yeah, sure, I'd had two years of French, and if someone spoke really slowly, I could usually figure out what he or she was saying, but the people here didn't talk slowly.
I don't know why I expected people to talk in English with a French accent. I couldn't figure out why I hadn't realized that they actually spoke French in France!
I guess that was the reason French guys could spout romantic French words. They talked French all the time!
I was beginning to wish I had studied more diligently in my French class back home instead of always doodling. But my hands had a life of their own, always drawing, always sketching. It was a given that if I had pencil and paper, I was going to draw something.
As I headed towards sculpting class, I was a bit disconcerted to notice that people were paired up or grouped like friends. Renee had been wonderful showing me around, but she'd had to skedaddle to get to her math class, and it was obvious that they had cliques here, just like at home and right now I didn't belong.
But I planned to belong and the sooner, the better. I could see guys checking me out, and I was definitely giving them a once-over.
I had developed a point system based on looks, attitude, cool clothes, smile and a whole host of other attributes. Right now I was just making mental tallies because I didn't want to be obvious by pulling out my little notepad and taking copious notes.
With mounting anticipation, I spotted the doorway that led into my first class. This was it. The moment I had anticipated for months. I could hardly wait to sit beside the cutest French guy in the class, introduce myself in my practiced French phrases, and begin my journey towards romance.
Taking a deep breath, I stepped into the room and staggered to a stop.
"No way!", My mind screamed. I was hallucinating. Having a flashback. Experiencing deja vu. Or maybe my mind simply refused to accept that I was actually in Paris.
That was the only logical explanation. I blinked several times, but the image remained unchanged. Horrifying. Excruciatingly painful, even. The last thing in the world that I wanted.
Blinking wasn't working to erase the image before me. Closing my eyes, I gave my head a quick shake. I just wanted to obliterate the image, wipe it from existence.
When I opened my eyes, to my profound disappointment, nothing had changed.
The room had tables, two chairs to a table. Only one chair was vacant. I couldn't believe this! One chair. The chair I would have to sit in.
One solitary chair, right beside a guy with dark brown hair. A guy I recognised! A guy from my high school back home.
What in the world was Kunj Sarna doing here?

-||-

That's it folks. Just a setting for the big meeting. Hope the terms I used are correct according to the french language. If not, blame google 😆
Edited by MaliciousAngel - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Shaveerkti thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaliciousAngel

OMG damn you auto-correct
So sorry Shavs
😆😆

You don't have to be sorry for this Agent A...
I know this auto correction...happens with me every now & then...😆