Users

Frequent Posters

Archi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Happy Anniversary to you too Archu!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³
Thank youπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you for this wonderful gift on the Anniversary of EBI!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊 πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
My pleasureπŸ˜ƒ

So Tara is married to her first love and feels herself to be very lucky!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊 ❀️ ❀️ ❀️ ❀️
How you are sure that she is married to the one he loved. πŸ˜›She just mentioned it to be lucky to marry to whom you love she didn't said she is married one she lovedπŸ˜‰
Read between the linesπŸ˜‰

This is very bad that he went on a trip the next morning after the wedding!!!!πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’
Yeah it was

And then Mrityunjay fell ill, poor him and Tara!!!!
That was worst

Finally Mrityunjay and Tara had their first night and Tara's happiness is well described!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊 πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Thank you😳

She is blushing remembering her first night!!!!!☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️
Yeah, she is 😳

Mrityunjay and Tara's romance was very sweet and the kiss was hot!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️
Their romance is always hot and sweet😳

It was really cute when she came near him and kissed him and ran away!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳
Yes, she surprised himπŸ˜ƒ

Tara is indeed super special and knows how to make Mrityunjay happy and curious!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ 😊 😊 😊 😊
She is smart😊

Finally Mrityunjay found Tara's love letters and started reading them!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› 😊 😊 😊 😊
Let's see what's writtenπŸ˜‰

Tara had loved Mrityunjay from college and he is the love of her life!!!!❀️ ❀️ ❀️ ❀️
How you know she loved MJπŸ˜› she had not written the name of her loveπŸ˜›

It was love at first sight for her and she lost her heart to him!!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊
Yes, 😊

The song "Pehli nazar mein kaisa jadoo kar diya" from Race is perfect for her!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊
Yes, it is πŸ˜ƒ

It was so sweet of Mrityunjay to come with his group to Tara who was feeling lonely!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳
Yes it was sweet of the man to whom Tara loved 😊

She notices every small detail about him and the description of him is very well written!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
She had analyzed him very wellπŸ˜‰

Mrityunjay's smile is a killer and no wonder Tara is crazy about it!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳
Yes , the smile of man whom Tara loved had a killer smile😊

She was totally blown over and cannot seem to notice anyone except him!!!!
Only the she loved was visible to herπŸ˜†

Mrityunjay is so caring towards Tara and she is so happy to be in their group!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊 😊
The man she loved is caring😊

It is great that Mrityunjah had taken her in their group song for Youth Festival!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ
Yes, the man she loved made good decision of including her in group😊

So sweetly he advised her on how to sing when he saw she was shy!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› 😊 😊 😊 😊
He knows how to motivate 😊

The song is very nice and perfect for the group song!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊
ThanksπŸ˜ƒ

Great that they won, after all how can the team of Mrityunjay and Tara ever lose!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊 πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Yes, the team of Tara and the man she loved won 😊

Poor Tara wanted to congratulate him but he was busy with Radha!!!!😑 😑 😑 😑 😑
This Radha is such a pain😑

Very bad that he met her after everyone had congratulated him!!!!πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’
Yes

What did Mrityunjay want to say but didn't??πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
Tara had no idea what the man she loved was wanted to sayπŸ˜•

Tara is waiting for him to make a move and express his feelings!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊
Yes, she is shy😳

This part was awesome!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Thanks😳

Thanks for loving itπŸ˜ƒ
How you are concluding the man she loved is MJ as she didn't mentioned his name in lettersπŸ˜›
Archi21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: npksk8495

Just beautifull awesome!!!πŸ˜›
Thank you πŸ˜ƒ

for Tara, it is love at first sight!!!❀️ πŸ˜› 😳 ( pehli nazar mein kaisa jaadu kar diya tera ban baitha hai mera jiya!!! πŸ˜› )
Yes, love at first sightπŸ˜ƒ
Mujhe chhod sab ko ye song laga πŸ˜› wowπŸ‘

you have described Tara's feeling her pehla pyaar through her first love letter very well!!!!❀️ πŸ‘ πŸ˜›
Thank you😳

the update was so cute & romantic!!!!❀️ πŸ˜›
thanks for pm take care!!!!❀️ πŸ˜›

I am glad you loved it so much πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for loving itπŸ˜ƒ
Archi21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khadeja

First of all 'Happy Anniversary' Archu !!!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—

And what a beautiful gift you have given us in this day !!! ⭐️
Truly MriAra thought us to love... ❀️
And gives inspiration that you have started your another brilliant work ⭐️
Hope you like it πŸ˜ƒ

After reading full part my reaction was "WOW" !!! πŸ˜ƒ
Glad u loved itπŸ˜ƒ

Title is really interesting...!!!
So we will know MriAra through the 'Love Letters' πŸ˜›
Let's seeπŸ˜‰

Lovely starting !!!
MriAra's first night and Tara's happiness ☺️ 😳
Hehehe😳

MriAra's little romance was so loving 😳
They are using very given moment πŸ˜†

So MJ never read Tara's diary ...
And found out Tara's hidden love letters... πŸ˜›
Yes πŸ˜›

Tara was in love with MJ at first sight of him 😳
And how sweetly MJ came with his group to lonely Tara 😊
And Tara's desire to see MJ's smile
Yes, Tara was in love 😊 love at first sightπŸ˜‰

MJ's was caring with Tara ...
Tara was so happy to be in their group and sang with them...
Poor Tara couldn't congratulate him at first πŸ˜’
The man she loved was indeed caring 😊

What was MJ wanted to say ...
Tara is very shy πŸ˜‰
Yes, the untold words are killer

And when this update had came to end, I was like "end !! how ??" πŸ˜†
Though this was a big update but you wrote so beautifully that I wishes it never end 😊
So sweet of you😳 thank you😳

You portrayed Tara's feelings very well πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Excellent Update ⭐️
Thank youπŸ˜ƒ

Keep writing like this ...
May Allah bless you 😊

Thank you for loving it so muchπŸ˜ƒ
Archi21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kumari27

happy anniversary to u also⭐️⭐️

thanks for writing on this lovely dayπŸ‘πŸ‘
WelcomeπŸ˜ƒ

this was more than awesomeπŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈ
Thank youπŸ˜ƒ

so come to the story...it has everything...love...excitementπŸ‘
Yeah πŸ˜‰

so for tara it was her first love with whome she married😳
Tara had love at first sightπŸ˜ƒ

tara was blushing by remebering her night...so i m...😳😳😳
Yeah she was😳

that was very bad he gone to trip next moring of wedingπŸ˜‰
Yes it was

after that he get sick...so sad...πŸ˜‰
Yes , it was sad πŸ˜†

she came to room...why when she told that she is going...

lovely she returned for a momment...😳

tara toh hai hi super special...she know how to make happy & curious 😳😳😳
Yes, she surprised him πŸ˜ƒ

so finally mrityunaji find taras love letter...
Yes he did

i think for a sec mj got heart break wo he told what is this taraπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I think he is not a typical husband but wondering what will be his reaction when those are not for himπŸ˜•

bt she loved him all the way frm school to college to now😳
Tara loved someoneπŸ˜‰

he is the only one love of her life...
How u are so sureπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

so the chapter was extension of ur previous dear diary ?????
No , extension it's all newπŸ˜‰

this chapter was full of love & excitementπŸ‘πŸ‘
YupπŸ˜ƒ

well your usp of writing is " song selection"
You are genius to understand this πŸ‘
I love explaining things using songs
😳

thanks for writingπŸ˜›

Glad u loved it so much πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for loving itπŸ˜ƒ
Archi21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fraser

Hey...
Beautifully written archi...
Really love the whole scenario...the lingering thoughts of past... the very absorbed love of Tara in form of letters... totally love it

Glad u loved it dearπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Archi21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

Hey Archu a great start and one of the best gifts by you on EBI anniversary.
WelcomeπŸ˜ƒ

Just started reading it. It's beautiful and the tittle is perfect.
ThanksπŸ˜ƒ

Love letters, all the love Tara poured in words when she was in love with Mrityujnay. It started from the day when she entered in Engineering college and was love at first sight.
Yes, poured her heart out in lettersπŸ˜ƒ

MJ was curious to read all her love letters but Tara came. He was really smart and knew how to hide it and he did it. Tara couldn't see he has her love letters.
Yeah , it was smart move by MJπŸ˜‰

I just loved the description she gave when she met him for the first time and really remembered all the small detail about him. How he walked, how he talked, how he reacted and how beautiful he sang.
She wrote it when she was still in college πŸ˜‰

She was totally blown out and couldn't notice anything else rather than him. She was excited and her heart started racing when she have to take part in singing competition.
Yes, only visible person to her was her man😊

She was sad when she could wish him last and he was busy with some random gal.
Yes, wanted to be the first one to wish

But now they are together and I love their cute romance. MJ was always a family man so he left Tara for them.
Yes, MJ is family man😊

continue soon.

Thanks for loving itπŸ˜ƒ
Updating this tomorrow😊
Archi21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: desaiprachi07

Hey nice start.πŸ‘ I liked the tittle and Tara's love letters which MJ got now.πŸ˜‰ Now he will come to know how Tara started liking him. Update soon dear

Glad u loved itπŸ˜ƒ
Well we will know Tara's love for someoneπŸ˜‰
Thanks for loving itπŸ˜ƒ
Updating it tomorrow
Archi21 thumbnail
Previous update

Part 2

Mrityunjay steadily kept the letter back in the diary from where he had taken it and grabbed the second letter to statisfy his quest of solving the mystery of the nameless lover.

Dear,

This is my second letter to you. I know you will be confused how it is second but that's the truth. I wrote a letter two years back but never posted it thinking I might lose my friend.

I waited to hear from you first. But your silence is so painful and unbearable with each passing day that I have to write about it and ask you to speak. You know each night I sleep with the hope that tomorrow you are going to express your feelings but each passing day of our college is breaking me.

From the last eight months we are continuously working together on a college project, I am with you for most of the time but you are saying nothing.

We are working together most of the time after classes at your home but you are never getting time to tell me about your feelings.

Dear, whenever our eyes meet, I try to find the answers of my questions in your mysterious eyes which never reveal what you want to say. Initially, I used to avoid meeting your eyes in fear that they will read my condition...your eyes scan me from inside each time when they meet mine but I never understand what your eyes say.

But now I am trying to understand them.
They just smile back at my questions and leave me wondering and trying to understand the untold story of your eyes.

I played songs to tell you what my condition is but your reply was just a smile. This song describes my condition but you don't understand.

~Somebody wants you, somebody needs you
Somebody dreams about you every single night
Somebody can't breathe, without you it's lonely
Somebody hopes that one day you will see that somebody's me~

Don't you understand what I want to say? It's so easy dear, everyone can see my heart wrenching except you, why... why so?

When last year we sang the song "Tumhi ho bandhu",

~Yaara tere sadke ishq sikha main aayi jag taj ke ishq sikha
Jab yaar kare parwah meri mujhe kya parwah iss duniya ki
Jag mujhpe lagaye pabandi main hoon hi nahi iss duniya ki
Tumhi din chadhe tumhi din dhale
Tumhi ho bandhu sakha tumhi~

I thought you understood what I wanted to say because of the way you hugged me after winning the competition leaving all your friends. It was clear that I have a special place in your life. We celebrated this victory with laddoos that you love the most, made by my mom.

Don't get angry but I want to tell you anger doesn't suit you. Your eyes become red when you are angry. Remember how you scolded the passenger in the train when we were returning from college and a man was doting on me. You care so much for me! Ah...like a typical hero you saved me. I must say that man in his life will never look at any woman with lustful eyes. That was the impact of your scolding on him. He was quaking in fear.

When you protect me from the evils of world, you make me feel special.

The way you say my name aha...It makes me feel like the luckiest person on Earth.

Your talks are confusing. Sometimes it seems you love me and sometimes it seems like we are just good friends. Do you love someone else...? If so, please tell me. I can't live in this uncertainty that you are mine or not.

I have talked to your friends but they don't know your relationship status. Clear it dear. I am living in fear of losing you each day.

Is your condition the same as mine?

Please dear, save me from losing myself in this

Yours...

------------------
Continued in next post...
Edited by Archi21 - 5 years ago
Archi21 thumbnail
Continued...
-------------

"Vasu...Vasu... see what your Tara Bhabhi has got for you."
Hearing Nirmala's voice, Mrityunjay came back to reality. He immediately kept the letter in the diary and stood near the balcony.

Tara came from behind and hugged him.
"Oh... Mrityunjay I missed you so much."

"Really??" he asked chuckling.

"Tara... Tara Bahu. Please come."

"Coming," she replied and after kissing Mrityunjay, she left the room.

"Tara loved someone when we were in college!!!!"
"But whom?"

"He must be from our class. But who??? She never wrote the name of the guy who she loved in the letters. Who was the lucky boy?? I should find out who was that boy. But why do I need to find out? It was her past. Now she is mine."

He stood near the balcony. He moved his hand through his hair. He was watching the evening sun going down. The beautiful red, blue, and orange colour of the evening which was his favorite view, was not giving him the pleasure of watching the scenery. He was trying not to think about the boy but he was not able to keep his thoughts away from those letters.

"Wait... some points in those letters... it depicts... our college group!!!! That means that boy was from our group... who she loved and...I never came to know about that!!!"

He closed the door of the room and once again started to read the letters.

"In our group, who was the boy...Yug... Bunty... Adi?"

He started recalling each member of his group and their habits. Although he had been in touch with all and knew each of them very well but today he was deeply analyzing each one of them.

"Adi... and Bunty... No chance...They are younger than her...I am sure she had never seen them that way. She always talked to them as if they were her younger brothers. So they don't come under suspicion. If not they, then who?"

He was pacing in his room, trying to get a single clue from those letters about her secret lover.

"Yug!" he exclaimed.

He quickly grabbed the letters and started reading them hurriedly.

"Yes... He was the one who used to talk to her the most. He was the one who used to sit on the third bench with me. He was the initiator of horror stories and the ghost story teller of our class. Oh...why did it take me such a long time to recognize it was him! He used to encourage her to sing. And also after winning, he was the one who hugged Radha. But why was Tara jealous of this? They were brother and sister. Then why was she jealous? If in place of Radha, some other girl had been there then her jealousy would have made sense."

He mocked at Tara's jealousy but deep inside he was getting jealous of Yug who Tara loved. In the present, Tara was his wife which was making him happy but thinking about who Tara loved first was making him feel low. Just a thought that Yug was the one who she loved five years back made him sad.

---------------------------**********-----------------------

Story: Archi21😳
Editor: ⭐️Shaina_b⭐️

Thanks for readingπŸ˜ƒ
Please leave your commentsπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Archi21 - 5 years ago
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Poor Tara was love sick and tried hard to find out his feelings!!!!!❀️ ❀️ ❀️ ❀️

She tried to understand his feelings from his mysterious eyes but they never reveal his feelings!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› 😊 😊 😊 😊

The song is very nice and is apt for Tara's condition!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊

Tara remembers every small thing done by Mrityunjay!!! 😊 😊 😊 😊

But Mrityunjay seems to not understand at all that Tara loves him!!!!πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜”

The song is very nice!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊

It was really cute when Tara hugged Mrityunjay from behind!!!!😊 😊 😊 😊 πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

How can Mrityunjay be so dumb and think that Tara loved someone else??πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ

He has probably forgotten about the incidents Tara has written about in her letters!!!!πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€”

Mrityunjay is jealous now and I love this jealous side of his!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳

He is curious to know who was the boy and matching each boy in their group with the incidents written!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

That idiot has now arrived at the conclusion that the boy was Yug!!!!😲 😲 😲 😲

How can he be so stupid as to think it is Yug even when the Radha incident was mentioned??

It is funny that he is actually getting jealous of himself!!!!🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣

This part was very good!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Edited by Shaina_b - 8 years ago