Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: kashika_29

barbie I feel u have summed up the epi so well...n what u wrote is like the replica of my view too...its not that Bua is wrong,it is just that she is not right...bechara rishi..I feel sad for him.but rejection once again will spoil rishis father as already he is a bit negative...

n the precap was aww...like a stone fell on my heart when I saw Aryan n sanchi looking helplessly at each other..even if not helplessly still I felt sad

yes I too felt sad for rishi.. Though I know that Aryan is the ML of the show but rishi cant be blamed for falling in love with sanchi.. He is a person who has a golden heart..neither did he try to meet sanchi nor did he try to create any mu between archi.. Though he is much sad but still loves his parents and agreed to marry some other girl for his parent's satisfaction.. He is a caring son and may prove to be a caring husband too..
But one wrong step taken by bua by not informing sanchi and her family can spoil everything.. Rishi may not be able to bear the pain of rejection for two consecutive times and may turn negative..
But still I will say that bua cant be blamed.. Unhone toh bhala soch ke kia tha.. But fate is going to play a bad joke with rishi.. Bua is only a medium..
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnYa_ArMan

Dream sequence was amazing guys 😳

Absolutely loved them today also had tears in my eyes😭
Bas Jaldise ye judai wala track khatam hojaye.

Well done by both the actors.

Aryans smile is all the same till now, I still feel like I am watching shakalaka boom boom wala Sanju πŸ˜†

Wahi innocence, wahi smile, still looks same to meπŸ˜†

even in a dream sequence archi was looking so good that I am wondering what their chemistry will turn into when they will romance in real.. 😳 K and S looks so good together in a single frame..
Yes this mini separation track should end..I am also eager to see them together again
LiveLoveLaugh96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barbie_KK9629

yes those scenes from the dream sequence were awesome and also that jhumka scene where sanchi was imaging aryan making her weae those earings..😳

Yes sony should not run behind earning ratings and in the process damage these brilliant shows.. Let SP and colors rule the top channels' chart.. Sonytv will rule in our hearts..

Waise sanchi has been treating bua like her mom since the start.. Viren, kusum and their children had given her the rights to take decisions for their well being.. So may be this was the reason but still she should have at least informed sanchi's parents and see that sanchi is ready to step into a new relationship or not.. Else I think she is a caring person. So tried to support her good side a bitπŸ˜†
And I too watch only kuch rang and sajhedari.. But I am a regular viewer of only this show...
Mahi I love ur dp.. It's that confession wala scene.. Their first hug😊

Yeahhh that jhumka scene too πŸ‘

True that. I dont find her bad, just that it was a big thing and she should have let someone know especially Sanchi coz its her who has the spend the rest of her life with Rishi.

Thankyouu. Yes, its my fav episode πŸ˜†