Good Episode With Archi And Their Families

bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
The Archi dream sequence from today's episode was awesome. .. This the first title track of our show and the duet is amazing.. Waah maza agaya...
Sanchi imagining Aryan to be around her and Aryan dreaming about sanchi.. The emotions were excellently portrayed by the actors..👏.. The scene was so beautiful (and quite long, for a change😆), that I was lost in Archi dreamland..

For a moment, though bua wanting sanchi to be paired with rishi was quite annoying, I have actually liked the scene.. Actually the show is very realistic.. In real life, u cant keep waiting for someone for a lifetime if he has rejected ur love. Girls' families will definitely want their daughters to get married soon with some good guy, and forget the bitter past.. So I dont feel that buaji is at any fault if she wants sanchi to get engaged to rishi.. She is a caring aunt, who cant see sanchi or her parents depressed..

Now we are archi fans.. We will obviously have a dislike for those who will try to separate archi or become the sole reason for any MU between them.. 😆
Everything is fair in love and war.. Our love for archi and ERSK are making us hate the character of buaji for her sudden arrival at rishi's house.. But she is a nice person by heart, I feel so..😛

This show is amazing yaar.. Many of us here are fans of sony shows.. There is KRPKAB which is doing brilliantly.. BBKD too has a nice story, as per the reviews of its viewers.. And here we have ERSK, which is also a lovely show..

Sonytv should rule the trp charts.. Give some more months or another year to this channel.. It will surely kill its audiences.. I would love to see sonytv at the top position for giving us one after the another great shows.. It definitely deserves the best.
Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

....pratu.... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yaaa I am in dreamland too barbie☺️ wow what actor yaar...the scene was so beautiful and pure.. I just loved it..yes u said right as we are archi we may like what bua did..she is really caring aunt buf I want her to wait for 1 or2 days for this but anyways.. I agree sony has amzing show I too watch krpkab , edkv and bbkd..,loved it each show has a unique concepts I hope we will see all sony's show at top position 😳
LiveLoveLaugh96 thumbnail
I loveddd the dream sequence! The song was so apt for them And they looked gorg in red
Especially the hand on the door and Aryan's head on Sanchi's lap 😳 It was adorable 😳
I absolutely love the title tracks of this show including the music ❤️

I agree with u on the bua part but she should have atleast taken Sanchi and her parents into confidence. U cant just fix an alliance like that

I totallyyy agree with u on SonyTV although I only watch KRPKAB and ERSK, i have watched glimpses of other shows and Sony is producing excellent shows with great quality. Its the best channel on right now and I hope they dont start scrapping shows in the run for TRPs because all these crappy shows are the only ones getting good TRPs i have no idea how 😆
itznimi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Barbie d way u hv describe today's epi acc. To ur view was superb👍🏼
I agree dat buaji sachi ka accha chahti h
But before going to meet rishi's family atleast she should hv discussed this with kusum n viren ...😊
....pratu.... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: itznimi003

But before going to meet rishi's family atleast she should hv discussed this with kusum n viren ...😊

Yaa I also want that atleast she should tell them about rishis rishta
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...pratu...

Yaaa I am in dreamland too barbie☺️ wow what actor yaar...the scene was so beautiful and pure.. I just loved it..yes u said right as we are archi we may like what bua did..she is really caring aunt buf I want her to wait for 1 or2 days for this but anyways.. I agree sony has amzing show I too watch krpkab , edkv and bbkd..,loved it each show has a unique concepts I hope we will see all sony's show at top position 😳

yes I will have to agree with this point that bua should have waited for some time.. But she appears to be over caring😆
Anyways the episode was lovely.. Especially the first part
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveLoveLaugh96

I loveddd the dream sequence! The song was so apt for them And they looked gorg in red

Especially the hand on the door and Aryan's head on Sanchi's lap 😳 It was adorable 😳
I absolutely love the title tracks of this show including the music ❤️

I agree with u on the bua part but she should have atleast taken Sanchi and her parents into confidence. U cant just fix an alliance like that

I totallyyy agree with u on SonyTV although I only watch KRPKAB and ERSK, i have watched glimpses of other shows and Sony is producing excellent shows with great quality. Its the best channel on right now and I hope they dont start scrapping shows in the run for TRPs because all these crappy shows are the only ones getting good TRPs i have no idea how 😆

yes those scenes from the dream sequence were awesome and also that jhumka scene where sanchi was imaging aryan making her weae those earings..😳
Yes sony should not run behind earning ratings and in the process damage these brilliant shows.. Let SP and colors rule the top channels' chart.. Sonytv will rule in our hearts..

Waise sanchi has been treating bua like her mom since the start.. Viren, kusum and their children had given her the rights to take decisions for their well being.. So may be this was the reason but still she should have at least informed sanchi's parents and see that sanchi is ready to step into a new relationship or not.. Else I think she is a caring person. So tried to support her good side a bit😆
And I too watch only kuch rang and sajhedari.. But I am a regular viewer of only this show...
Mahi I love ur dp.. It's that confession wala scene.. Their first hug😊
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail

Originally posted by: itznimi003

aww thanks dear..😳
Yea I have said this to pratu and mahirah too that bua should have informed sanchi and her parents before fixing the relation.. But then, her family has been treating her so nicely and her care and concern for sanchi never raised any question against her.. Toh bas bhala sochke hi gayi thi lekin gadbad kar ke chali ayi😆
What I tried to say is that she is a good person by heart and not an antagonist😉😆
IO_OI thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
barbie I feel u have summed up the epi so well...n what u wrote is like the replica of my view too...its not that Bua is wrong,it is just that she is not right...bechara rishi..I feel sad for him.but rejection once again will spoil rishis father as already he is a bit negative...
n the precap was aww...like a stone fell on my heart when I saw Aryan n sanchi looking helplessly at each other..even if not helplessly still I felt sad
AnYa_ArMan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dream sequence was amazing guys 😳
Absolutely loved them today also had tears in my eyes😭
Bas Jaldise ye judai wala track khatam hojaye.

Well done by both the actors.

Aryans smile is all the same till now, I still feel like I am watching shakalaka boom boom wala Sanju 😆

Wahi innocence, wahi smile, still looks same to me😆