TwiNj OS || Eternally Yours (For Meh)

FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

I was recently looking at the show's story in retrospect and it made me wonder a great deal about how the story would have shaped up if certain things had happened differently.
You know, what if Kunj never really needed to go under the knife and change his whole face. What if he had not stayed away from his family for 5 long years?
What if he hadn't stayed mum after witnessing Twinkle and Yuvraj marry each other?
What if...

This story will explore that question and how the lives of these characters would have turned out, had all the 'what ifs' mentioned above, happened.

Don't really think I should say anything more before this one shot because the story is kinda messy and certainly all over the place but do tell me what you think, and please BE HONEST! πŸ˜ƒ

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

As she adorned herself slowly with the jewels given to her by her soon to be ex mother in law, Usha, she couldn't stop the tears. She was stuck in such a complicated situation. Ever since Kunj had gone to Goa two months ago and mysteriously disappeared, she had fought with everyone with the faith that he was still out there somewhere. If he wasn't breathing, she wouldn't be alive right now. But no one would listen, not even Bebe, the one person she thought she could count on the most. Now here she was, staring down at her mehndi with someone else's name.

Slowly she took her bridal dupatta and placed it over her head, staring at her reflection through the mirror. She couldn't even recognize that person standing across her now. That wasn't Kunj's Twinkle. Not the girl he had left behind, giving her the responsibility of his family. Still the ache in her heart told her he was there. Waiting for the right moment to come back to her, come back to the family. Even closing her eyes she could feel his presence with her, tucking away a stray strand of hair, or just lightly caressing her face with his thumb circling on her cheek.

Twinkle wasn't ready to believe it when Manohar and Bebe had taken her to the terrace to talk about "her future," She had always believed she'd stay in this house waiting for her Kunj to come back and finally make her his. But when they had told her that she was to marry Yuvraj, Twinkle didn't know what to think. Her in laws, were giving her away to someone else, knowing how much she and Kunj loved each other?

She slowly walked away from the mirror, letting the tear drops fall down her soft cheeks as she walked to the window.

She continued staring at the moon, waiting for the answers to appear. What should she do now? She knew how much his family meant to Kunj. He would want her to take care of his family and to abide by their wishes; did that include this too? Should she let herself belong to someone else?

"Twinkle," Bebe appeared at the door. "Chalo,"

It was time"she was about to belong to someone else.

Someone who wasn't her Kunj.

Someone who didn't love her like he did, someone who didn't know her as well as he did. Sure she had a past with Yuvraj but he just wasn't HER Kunj and she knew well enough that no one ever could be.

She started walking down the long flight of stairs with Bebe clutching her hand.

She sat down with him in the mandap, the tears threatening to spill over as she looked over all the faces of her family. Usha, Manohar, Leela, Pinni, Raman, Anand, Cherry , and Kunj. His picture shining back at her, making her feel guilty as she placed her hand in Yuvraj's.

She felt her eyes closing as he looked into her eyes, carefully applying sindoor in her maang, claiming her as his.

It was done.

She wasn't Kunj's anymore. She could never belong to him truly.

Yet there was a piece of her that knew no matter what she'd be his.

Just like Juliet and Romeo.

Pinni and Leela helped her up from the mandap as they both walked to take ashirwad from everyone. The look on Bebe's face was clear. She was proud of Twinkle for taking this step. She knew Twinkle would be upset with them, but it was for the best. Suddenly the door opened and they all turned to see who had invaded their house but when Twinkle turned her heart stopped.

He stood there"staring at her. At the red coloring on her forehead, knowing she was gone. She wasn't his anymore. She had to prove him wrong...

Their love hadn't won against the fight of time.

She started walking towards him, letting the 'gat bandhan' trail behind her as she stopped in front of him.

Without waiting for a word of rebellion from anyone she threw her arms around him, claiming him for all the world to see.

Whatever happened in the last two months was irrelevant to what she felt right now, his arms closing around her back, telling her that he was there, and he'd be there with her forever now.
Edited by MaliciousAngel - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neverlandspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This gave me major Mohabettein feels for some reason but I kinda found myself liking it!
Of course I had the urge to kill the whole Sarna clan minus Twinkle but that is a given
I particularly loved how you presented Twinkle's view. How she could never love another like Kunj nor ever be loved by another like Kunj.
I read the ending with bated breath, expecting some out lash from Kunj but none came and that made the whole thing perfect!

Thanks for this Bud!
Edited by neverlandspirit - 8 years ago
FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: neverlandspirit

This gave me major Mohabettein feels for some reason but I kinda found myself liking it!
Of course I had the urge to kill the whole Sarna clan minus Twinkle but that is a given
I particularly loved how you presented Twinkle's view. How she could never love another like Kunj nor ever be loved by another like Kunj.
I read the ending with bated breath, expecting some out lash from Kunj but none came and that made the whole thing perfect!

Thanks for this Bud!

Meh πŸ€—
I am glad u liked this. I felt kinda rusty writing this.
I was really going to write the part with Kunj's reaction but then decided to not pursue it. This way, the story leaves you with something to ponder over
Edited by MaliciousAngel - 8 years ago
Jambread3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A,this was sooo nice!!!
I loved reading itπŸ˜ƒ

Your description of Twinkle getting ready for her forceful wedding was on pointπŸ‘
Ugh,what else could I have expected from the Sarna's πŸ€”

I just loved the whole plot you know,how even though Twinkle was officially married to Yuvi,she didn't care,she simply ran into Kunj's arms,something I would have loved to see otherwise

In the nutshell,amazing work and good jobπŸ‘πŸ‘
Dinky28 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow omg u r back man so good to see u
tikit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
A this was awesome.
I loved twinkle nd her thoughts nd ending was so perfect.
The hug of twinj at the end 😳
This is for u AπŸ€—

adi_FMT_ct thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A;It's beautiful.πŸ‘
It reminds me the open letter of Twinkle written by our Meh.😊
I wish it was happened just like you wrote.
But,Alas!it did not.πŸ˜•
And you presented a beautiful gift to Meh.
Also us,after a long time i got to read A's awesome craft.😳
Thanks Meh.πŸ˜ƒ
Shaveerkti thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Everything...Every emotion & thought of twinkle was beautifully written...
The way u wrote, kunjs pic shining back at her πŸ‘
The ending...with kunjs entry & TWINJ hug...

Loved it...Agent A..πŸ€—
Komal1298 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agent A amazing work
You have been coming up with amazing stories
We have been left with only few writers on IF like kiara NVL nd you nd m hapoy u r continuing writing
Bus m waiting for ur when mr. Sarna met miss taneja ka next update... i want it asap.. take it as an order
amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Wow... amazing dear...
Ending was just magic...
Loved it very much...
Twinj is for ever...their love is eternal and pure...
Lots of love.,.,.
LavSriya..