Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shabz50 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Awww nishi helping her papa get her maa back can't wait to see what else nachiket and his princess have planned
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update.
The story is really going on a fine pace. And is also very interesting.

Let's see what Father and Daughter has planned.
mangalorian thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Chapter 8
After dinner

N - ranbir why are you so sad. Papa will keep his promise

R - ranbir you need to have your medicine. Lets go to your room

N - Ragini we are all going into my room. I got the sleeping arrangement sorted.

R - ok

Ragini was awkward and Nachiket noticed that.

Ra - thanks papa

N - love you beta

Nachiket winked at nishi

Ni - let's go now

All six entered the room. Nachiket got rid of all extra furniture. Two massive beds were joined together. There was also a set of bunk beds on the side. All four kids ran on the bed.

N - lets all see how we fit in. If its too congested ranbir and nishi can use the bunk beds.

Ra - i want to sleep on the top bunk bed.

Ni - me down

R - i thought you wanted to sleep in one bed.

Ra - one room is good enough. Can we please sleep there papa?

N - sure. As you wish. But at night don't try getting off yourself. Call out to me if you need anything

Nachiket put ranbir up and secured the side bars. Nishi jumped into bed. Ragini was changing Aarav and Aghams diapers. Nachiket went to change into his night clothes. When he got back ranbir, nishi and agham were asleep. Ragini was struggling to put aarav to bed.

N - aarav let maa sleep. Come here.

Aarav lept towards his dad. He held onto nachiket and kept staring at him and blabbering in his baby voice but he would not sleep.

N - ragini you sleep. I will put him to bed.

R - you sure?

N - yes. Gn

R - gn

Ragini fell asleep instantly and so did aarav. Nachikets eyes got teary looking at his family in one room. He noticed raginis exhausted face. She was gorgeous as ever. He had to get her back.

Next morning ragini was in the shower when Nachiket woke up. The kids were fast asleep. Ragini got out of the shower and put on her bath robe. The washroom was massive. Nachiket just in his shorts was shaving outside at the wash basin. Ragini got out and didn't notice him but he was mesmerized by her wiping her hair.

N - ouch

R - kya hua?

Ragini noticed the deep cut below his chin.

R - its bleeding a lot. Where is the first aid kit?

N - in the second drawer

Ragini cleant his face and put anticeptic on his wound. Nachiket kept staring at her concerned face. He could see the love in her actions. Involuntarily he held onto her waist while giving her more access to the wound to apply the band aid. Once the dressing was done Ragini noticed a bare chested Nachiket staring at her. She got carried away by the moment and felt his abs with her hands. Her touch was creating havoc for him.

Nachiket pulled her close and put her hands around his neck. The silence spoke volumes. In no time they were making out. Ragini was responding with all her heart while Nachiket tried to assure her he was always hers. Nachiket pulled her into a tight hug. He heard Ragini sob a little.

N - ragini i will prove my innocence soon and we will all be together

Ragini pulled away

R - how long will that be?

N - 10days atleast.

R - i will wait and pray for that day

N - won't be long. Lets go wake the kid's. Taking them to the park.
poetic thumbnail
This is so beautiful. Loved the idea of the entire family in one room.
Need Ranbir and Agham to bond with Ragini more though.
mangalorian thumbnail
Chapter 9
They were all in the park. Ragini was sitting on the bench while Nachiket and the kids played. Ranbir got tired and sat on the bench.

Ra - is it true that you will go back to India soon

Ragini didn't know what to answer.

R - yes. But you can always call me and you could come for holidays

Ranbirs face fell.

R - you know maa loves you right?

Ra - yes. But you dont love papa any more

R - your papa and me are always there for you kids

Ra - but not each other

R - i don't have an answer for your question. Who told you all this

Ra - pam

Ragini smiled and looked away. Pam still disliked her.

N - lets go kids. Lunch time

Ra - papa can we take them all to the italian place?

N - sure your maa loves Italian

Ragini smiled and so did Nachiket. They reached the restaurant. It was opulent. Nachiket was about to book a table when Ragini stopped him.

R - lets go somewhere else or i will cook pasta at home

N - its a nice place. Trust me. The food is amazing.

R - i trust your choice. But look at what i am wearing. I am not dressed appropriately for this place.

Nachiket realised he got aarav and nishi new clothes but Ragini was still wearing stuff from India. She had an old blue kurta on some trousers.

R - or i will make an excuse and wait out. You and the kids eat. Pick me up when you are done. Just be carefull with aarav and agham. They get mischievous. Nishi doesnt like too much garlic. Ranbir needs something easy to digest.

Before Nachiket could react. Ragini told the kids she had to shop for groceries and she left signalling Nachiket she would wait in the book store opposite. She left and Nachiket was heart broken. The woman he promised to keep happy all his life had killed all her desires. She was existing for her kids.

After about half an hour Ragini looked at her watch. She knew they would have just got their food. It would be another hour till the kids ate. She picked a book and sat on a couch.

N - ragini

R - your done so soon. Did the kids eat already?

N - no they are here with me. Playing near the doll house there. Let's go

R - what about lunch?

N - at home

They sat in the car. That's when Ragini saw the bags of take away. She didn't say a word to him. They reached home and ate lunch. All the kids slept out of exhaustion. Ragini was putting their clothes to wash.

N - you like some coffee

R - yes

They had coffee and were sitting in the balcony.

N - i won't force you but go shop if you need more clothes

R - its ok. These clothes work fine in India. No point wasting money on new clothes. I need a favour.

N - sure

R - lend me your laptop. I need to pay some bills.

N - i will go get it

Ragini almost finished paying the last bill. Just then one of the kids called her.

R - keep away the laptop. Or the kids will drop it. They mess up the house while playing.

N - don't stress. Ask the servants to clean

Ragini left. Nachiket picked up his laptop and sat in the study. He decided to answer some emails. He took the month off work but still had cases to advice his juniors on.

N - what?

He stared at the screen. Ragini had not logged out of her bank account. It shocked him to see her bank balance was lesser than what he paid for lunch. He clicked to look at the transactions and saw only bill payments for essentials. The salary she was receiving left her with barely any savings. He got up and walked over to the window.

Here he was spending on everything lavishly and there she was spending each rupee with caution. He dialled a number

N - pranam maa

M - beta nachiket. Everything ok?

N - can you promise to tell me the truth

M - about what?

N - how is Ragini managing finances?

M - she wont like me talking to you about it

N - please maa. I want to help her. I want all my kids to be well provided for.

M - she gets a salary that covers expenses. But she has been selling her jewellery for any extra expenses. Nishi and aarav are her universe. She gets them everything from sales but assures good quality. For me as well

N - and her?

M - my niece in Ahmedabad was getting rid of a lot of old clothes and shoes. She bought it all here a month after the divorce as Ragini requested her to do so.

N - what?

M - its been tough for her. But she wears old clothes to avoid expense and attention.

N - what attention?

M - Dr. Aman

N - i will kill that man

M - beta you know many people. If you want to help her find her a new job.

N - its ok. She wont need that either with what i have planned. Thanks maa

M - god bless beta
shabz50 thumbnail
Finally nachiket is realising how hard ragini things are for ragini hope he helps her soon and these 10 days pass quickly
poetic thumbnail
I am so glad that you are addressing the finance part of their divorce.
In the show, N never realised how difficult it has been for R, moneywise.

Here he knows and hope he proves his love for her soon, since he is not guilty.

Thanks for the update
mangalorian thumbnail
Chapter 10
The next few days were bliss for them as parents. They played with the kids till late every night. Nachiket would help Ragini with everything. Servants were instructed to only clean the house. There was a diwali party to which nachiket was invited. Nachiket got Ragini a simple blue saree which she reluctantly wore.

The party was a fun event. All the kids enjoyed. It was at Nachikets uncles house. Ragini had met them before. They adored her. Ragini was helping out in the kitchen when uncle came to speak to her.

U - beta i am so happy you are here.

R - me too. Its nice to meet family in a foreign land

U - it is. Beta i don't want to interfere. But i think you should reconsider getting back with Nachiket. He loves you. He would never cheat on you.

Ragini looked down

U - beta trust me. He has had ample women chase him after the divorce. He entertains noone. Atleast for the kids

R - we are trying to work it out. But we need time.

U - i have an idea. Leave the kids here tonight. You both spend some time together. Talk about your future. I will drop them tomorrow

R - that is too much of a worry for you. The kids wont stay.

U - ranbir and agham stay over with my grand kids often. Nishi and aarav will enjoy as well. All the kids are already getting along. Let me speak to Nachiket

Before Ragini could stop him uncle left. He spoke to Nachiket who gladly agreed.

N - i will come pick them tomorrow evening. Gotten used to their company

U - use the time to iron out your differences with Ragini. The kids are in safe hands.

Ragini and Nachiket left the party. Aarav needed some convincing to stay back but ranbir pacified him. On reaching home Nachiket called to check if the kids slept. Uncle told him to relax and spend time with Ragini.
shabz50 thumbnail
Lovely update but you stopped at the wrong point please update asap please
mangalorian thumbnail
Chapter 11
Ragini changed her clothes and went in the kitchen. She didnt know what to do and kept pacing up and down. Nachiket noticed that.

N - ragini. Can you make some coffee i have a headache

R - sure

After coffee Nachiket saw Ragini get up and walk towards her room.

R - goodnight

N - its only 8pm. Wait for some time please. Lets sit and talk.

Ragini sat on the couch again.

N - i have something to show you.

Nachiket got a file and gave it to Ragini.

R - what is this?

N - alimony papers

Ragini began crying

N - ragini i thought you would yell at me saying you can manage. Why are you crying?

R - because this means you can't prove your innocence since your providing for me as my ex husband

Nachiket sat besides her.

N - open the file. There are two sets of papers

R - the first set talks about the alimony.

N - and second

R - medical reports? What is this?

N - DNA tests. To prove suhani is not my daughter.

Ragini went silent and read the papers. She stared at nachiket in disbelief.

R - why now? You could have done this last year.

N - i was angry that you doubted me

R - you had a past with rupali

N - not present.

R - you lied to me

N - she didn't want anyone to know

R - was i not important enough for you

N - ragini

R - you didn't think i deserved to know. You instead found it fine to divorce me

N - i was very mad at you

R - the kids? They don't deserve a family?

N - i am sorry Ragini.

R - i hate you Nachiket. You kept your promise to your friend but broke our house. Do you know what i have been through? I have no money to provide my kids their demands. I live like a machine. Dr. Aman practically harasses me everyday. You thought i deserved all this just because i doubted you?

Nachiket had no words to answer Ragini. He was at fault.

R - i have a better solution than alimony. I will give you full custody of nishi and aarav. You have enough to care for all four. I will take a lesser paying job and take care of maa

N - Ragini don't say that. I want us to be a family. I am sorry

R - your sorry has no value. You never loved me truly. But you are a good father. The kids will be happy with you

Ragini got up to leave.

N - no Ragini. Please stay. I can't loose you

R - i have nothing to give you apart from the kids custody. Our marriage has been made a joke by you.

N - don't say that. I only loved you

R - your free to find a new life partner and mother for your kids. Just don't ditch her like you ditched me

Nachiket pulled her close.

N - listen i accept i was wrong but dont i deserve one chance. Please Ragini don't leave

R - what do you want?

N - stay here for longer. Let me make this right. Your visa is for more months.

R - i will loose my job

N - forget about that job. I won't let you go back to it. Please give me a chance.

R - i need to sleep. I am exhausted. We can talk tomorrow.

Both left for their rooms but coudnt sleep all night.