Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Yes today's episode will be amazing to watch. How will Aryan escape is fun to see . And some archi moment. Also
And the precap shows kakisa telling about the financial help done by Mitalls to somebody may be friends.
I feel this typical aunties will instigate some doubts regarding Sachi in kakisa
....pratu.... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree I also think that aunties will put doubt in kakisa's mind.. waiting to see sanchi's reaction on dress
Beautiful... thumbnail
True Because kakisa was fine till yesterday's episode but may be this aunties sow the seeds of doubt in her mind. πŸ˜•
And its to be seen how Sachi reacts on seeing the gift .πŸ˜‰β­οΈ
Edited by Beautiful... - 8 years ago
....pratu.... thumbnail
Waiting ... waiting ... kab 8:30 bajenge??😡
....pratu.... thumbnail
What an episode yaar I am in archi land...I loved both archi scenes
Beautiful... thumbnail
Ha pratu.
What an episode. 😊
I feel like literally jumping seeing archi dance. . πŸ˜‰ And the last part,I am lost in archi dream land. πŸ˜† It's just wowww⭐️
And Aryan is uber cute in scene πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ how he missed to see his Sachi in that dress and Sachi is so hot in that red dress 😳⭐️ Aryan is getting naughtier day by day πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
The dance scene is executed to perfection by archi and kudos to the directors.
urvi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aryan - sanchi were so amazing...shivya was looking so gorgoeus in that dress.
Now cant wait to see their real romance
....pratu.... thumbnail
Same pinch roopaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† I am smiling for whole achi scene aryan give the gift how sweetly he say dil pagal hain...then his wish to see sanchi in that dress and our beloved sanchi looking absolutely hot in that dress (trust me that dress perfectly suit to shivya she is looking gorgeous ❀️) their dance hats off to cv it execute perfectly πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ kakisa part well I like how kakisa saying about mittal that they are gud and not listening to that auntiesπŸ€” Yes by mistake kakisa tell them about their secret about mittals help about its fine as always twist is a requirement of any story hope it will get clear soon.. aww bhabhisa complaining about devarsa to devranisa...I liked their conversation( I loved bhabhisa all time) And sanchi after listening that she get worried for aryan in second her expression changed... and finally last archi scene fab u said correct aryan is very naughty boy..slowly sanchi will find about it.
seriously loved archi scenes...kinshi has mindblowing chemistry ...❀️
Beautiful... thumbnail
Hai hello😊
So tomorrow picnic startsπŸ˜ƒβ­οΈ. I am eager to know what is kakisa plan behind the picnic idea. πŸ˜• But it's good to see archi scenes. πŸ˜‰
What do u say guys ?😊
....pratu.... thumbnail
Yes roopa I am so excited for todays episode...more archi scene 😳 In precap they show that they are playing games...hope it will be aryan vs sanchi...and aryan let sanchi win..