And it continues to get stranger on Tuesday

Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Episode begins from where they left off yesterday.Survi & others keep watching the recording on the phone.Kartik is pretty scared & pleads with Survi to get him out of that place.Suddenly they see someone approaching Kartik & he drops the phone onto the floor.They show a woman's silhoutte as she approaches Kartik.Kartik begs her to let him go & hurt him no more.The woman then pronounces that she would kill him at 8 in the morning,the next day.Kartik then seems to drop onto the floor & then he suddenly gets up & as if in a trance & declares that he is gonna kill himself at 8 in the morning 😕😲

The recording ends at that & so Survi pleads with the police to arrest Tai at which the police tries to explain how it's gonna be real difficult to arrest Tai in the absence of any solid evidence & only on the basis of Kartik's video.Survi then takes a look at the recording once again & tries to do some guesswork about where the possible hideout might be.From the surrounding sounds,she figures the place might be somewhere close to a railway station & seeing the dried hays strewn on the floor,she guesses that it might be some cowshed

At the police station,Kalindi comes to meet Tai & Pyaare.Tai asks Kalindi as to why the change of plans when her PLan A was quite foolproof.Kalindi tells them that she did all this to make sure Survi would never suspect her hand cause she had got to learn from Tai,how clever she was

Right then Khushi seems to have overheard everything & so she comes down.Survi seeing her asks the police to leave.Khushi wants to know about Kartik & Survi tries to lie again but Khushi won't take lies for an answer & tells her that she overheard their conversation & that she is never gonna forgive her for lying to her.She rushes upstairs & locks herself up in her room & starts crying uncontrollably.
Survi & everyone else request her to come out but she wouldn't listen.Suddenly Khushi lets out a scream which gets everyone scared & so Kishore decides to break open the door.

They rush inside to see Khushi lying on the floor & crying.On being asked as to what happend,she tells them about how she was going to get his dad's picture from the shelf,when she tripped & fell.She hugs her mother tight & starts crying loudly.She then asks Survi as to where her dad has been all this while.Survi asks her to trust her & takes him downstairs to the temple.They pray to Bappa for Kartik's safety.After they finish praying,Survi starts to feel dizzy again & this times passes out.ON regaining her consciousness,Lata requests her to end her fast but she refuses to budge.
Just then Khushi brings food for her mother & tries to make her eat.Survi wouldn't listen to Khushi even but then Khushi makes her understand that she was doing what her dad asked her to do & that is taking care of her mother & that he would be mad at her if she failed to do so.
Finally Survi agrees & ends her fast.With every bite that KHushi makes her eat,Survi imagines as if Kartik was feeding her causing Lata to remark about how Khushi had the power other than Kartik to make Survi to yield

Back at the police station,the police show a bit if Kartik's recording to Tai & Pyaare & threaten to arrest them if they wouldn't give up Kartik's location to them.It is later learnt that Tai & Pyaare had no idea about this & that Kalindi had double crossed Tai.

It's morning and Survi along with KIshore & the police are frantically looking for Kartik on the streets of Mumbai.ON the other hand they show Khushi bringing Bappa home on the occasion of Ganesh Puja

Survi keeps checking the time & remembers how Kartik talked about putting an end to his life at 8 am.She gets increasingly restless.Right then she sees temple by the roadside & starts to pray to Bappa to keep her husband safe.On the other hand Khushi prays to Bappa to bring her mom & dad together.Right then Survi feels Kartik's presence around her & as in precap turns around to see Kartik walking by on the other side of the road.

PRECAP

A woman calls Survi up & tells her about her husband being in some hospital
Survi rushes to the hospital where the nurse informs her about Kartik being operated upon as they speak cause he was seriously injured
She then points to a woman who had apparently got Kartik to the hospital

Edited by Vanellope - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update. The Kushi/survi scene sounds sweet, but I think I may skip watching this week's episodes... It is getting too confusing. I would really appreciate it if the writers could make the story a bit more grounded, rather than have so many scenes that are too hard to believe. Even Survi's detective work sounds forced... The karvi/Karvishi chemistry has helped in my overlooking this, but I guess without it, the story feels weaker in a way... Hoping this won't last too long, and they will figure out a way to make some of the recent twists a little bit more tolerable. By the way, where is Jatin? I would have expected him to be by Survi and Kushi's side at their time of need...😕
Looking forward to seeing the karvi special this weekend 😊
Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 8 years ago
kiara26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Koi nai.. everything will be sorted soon...

Tai has been cheated.. yet again.. she deserves it... kartik didn't send her to jail... kalindini did
AshishCrazyFan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
May b by this week ending we'll get some clarity...
Who is who?!!!
Kalindini saved Karthik, but may b Krishna will enter in his place!!!!

I want to see my Karthik once...😭
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AshishCrazyFan

May b by this week ending we'll get some clarity...

Who is who?!!!
Kalindini saved Karthik, but may b Krishna will enter in his place!!!!

I want to see my Karthik once...😭

Me too 😭😭
AshishCrazyFan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanellope

Me too 😭😭

Once I see him, I'll b fine... I will feel everything will b alright...

'End me to sab teek hi hojata hai'