Strange episode on Monday

Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Episode begins with Khushi insisting,she talk to Kartik.She is about to call Kartik up,when Survi left with no choice lies to her about Kartik having planned on a surprise for her & asks her to go ahead,if she really wanted to spoil her dad's plans.Khushi is extremely happy about the surprise & so agrees to not give Kartik a call

Survi takes Khushi upstairs & is trying to put her to sleep by singing her a lullaby.All this while Khushi clutches on to the picture frame containing her pic with Karvi.Survi starts to remember her moments with Kartik & starts to imagine him being in the room with her.Out of desperation & unabe to hold back her tears,she starts sobbing uncontrollably,holding onto the picture frame & pleading with Kartik to come back,if not for her then for his daughter's sake.She then asks Bappa for his forgiveness for having to lie to Khushi.Right then she gets a call from the police station wherein the station head asks to meet her soon cause he seemed to have got some leads on Kartik.Survi asks Hema & Bindu to take care of Khushi & leaves with Kishore

At the police station,Survi thought she would find Kartik,instead to her utter surprise,she sees Tai & Pyaare in the lockup.They seem to have some injury marks on their faces & body indicating they were badly beaten up by somebody.Survi doesn't believe any of it & tells the police that they shouldn't trust what the duo had to say either,but to her utter bewilderment,the police tells them that the injury marks are in fact real,that Kartik assaulted them & that they found no place safer than the police station.He shows her a video recording showing Kartik beating up Tai & pyaare
Survi & Kishore are at a loss & try to convince the police that it's just not Kartik cause come what may,Kartik would never hurt Tai,that he just can't.He chose to let her go even though she tried to kill his kid & so there is no way Kartik can do this

Back home Hema & Bindu are worried for Khushi & Kartik.Hema rues as to how unfortunate Kartik is,cause she hadn't seen a nobler soul than he,yet he continues to suffer.Bindu tries to comfort her & tells her that Kartik is gonna be okay & that no bad can befall good people.
After they leave Khushi remembers Kartik in her sleep & wakes up with a start.She sees Kartik sitting in front of her & smiling at her.Kartik gets up & holds out his arms to her.Khushi rushes towards him & so he hugs her tightly & spins her around.Khushi then goes on to show a drawing to him & then wants to go down & tell everyone about his return,but Kartik holds her by her hand when she starts to go.She eyes him all confused & asks him whether she can go & tell everyone,to which Kartik nods his head in approval

Khushi rushes down & tells everyone about Kartik having returned.Hema,Lata & Bindu are surprised & go withe her upstairs but can't find anyone & so feel it all being a figment of Khushi's imagination.But strangely Khushi keeps insisting that it was all real.Finally Khushi spots something & shows it to everyone

Back at the police station,the police too are having a hard time wrapping their head around the case.And as in precap,he informs Survi & Kishore about Tai having lodged an attempt to murder case against Kartik & so he tells them how imperative it was to find Kartik before the FIR is registered.Right then Lata calls Survi up & tells her about Kartik

Survi rushes home to see Kartik only to find Kartik left.Bindu then hands over Kartik's phone to Survi which they found in his room.They open it to see a video recording.The recording shows a seriously injured Kartik laying it all about what happened that night,about how Tai & Pyaare tried to kill him & flung him off the cliff,but he managed to survive & that he was on his way home.But then something happened & he cam't remember a thing,that now he was in this strange place & had lost sense of time & place.He also goes on to say that he had been drugged or something & so he can't remember a thing.Episode ends with Survi staring at the phone in horror

STRANGER PRECAP EVEN

Survi is is praying to Bappa at this place by the road when she spots Kartik walking by.She starts running after him,calling out his name.But Kartik seems to walk on

WEIRD KARSHI SCENE πŸ˜•

That scene I found so weird.Cause first of all Kartik is really injured.LIke really really injured & clearly Khushi was not dreaming & yet here he is with no injury,not a bruise even,as if nothing happened
And the whole time he just keeps smiling & does not speak a word.Man I found that creepy.And then that smiles,something was definitely not right about that smile when he does let go of KHushi to go down
Edited by Vanellope - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AshishCrazyFan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I understood ntnggg... Like literally nothing...
What happened today?? Two karthiks!!! Two different views!!!!
And yea, karshi scene was creepy, he was smiling & nodding without saying a word...

Ho kya raha hai??????? Is our Karthik alive???
Oh god, i was never for a subject as I was confused today...

Bas Karthik ko zinda rakho...
Vanellope thumbnail

Originally posted by: AshishCrazyFan

I understood ntnggg... Like literally nothing...

What happened today?? Two karthiks!!! Two different views!!!!
And yea, karshi scene was creepy, he was smiling & nodding without saying a word...

Ho kya raha hai??????? Is our Karthik alive???
Oh god, i was never for a subject as I was confused today...

Bas Karthik ko zinda rakho...

@ Bold Tu akeli nahin Pooja.Tere saath mein bhi hun.Mujhe kuchh samajh nahin aaya,kuchh bhi nahin
There are like a thousand questions in my head & i can dind answers to none of them

THat scene was beyond creepy.He didnt say a word🀒
But the scsne was some sort of confirmation about there being in fact a look alike cause real Kartik is seriously injured & this one is perfectly okay
ONly God knows where Kartik is 😭 May Bappa keep him safe & okay

AshishCrazyFan thumbnail
Karthik doesn't have a phone, how cn he take a video???? Even if he had, why would the look alike leave it there????
Aaaghhh... I'm losing my mind...
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So there is a Karthik Look-a-like? πŸ˜† Oh no, I hope it doesn't get too confusing. As much as I like sonal and ankush, their acting and onscreen chemistry and all... Hoping there won't be any creepy scenes between this look-a-like and survi...I just really hope Kartik is alive and will be back soon...
Well, I guess we can be happy that it isn't the real Kartik who will be romancing Kalinidi...πŸ˜• And looking forward to seeing how Ankush portrays this look-a-like ...

Poor Kushi...πŸ˜’
Edited by sugarpuff1992hi - 8 years ago
Vanellope thumbnail

Karthik doesn't have a phone, how cn he take a video???? Even if he had, why would the look alike leave it there????

Aaaghhh... I'm losing my mind...

Exactly Kartik didn't have his phone with him.And then looks like he has been held captive so how come they would let him record anything.Then why would the look alike leave the phone for everyone to see.
And then is the person in the video the real Kartik even.

Vanellope thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

So there is a Karthik Look-a-like? πŸ˜† Oh no, I hope it doesn't get too confusing. As much as I like sonal and ankush, their acting and onscreen chemistry and all... Hoping there won't be any creepy scenes between this look-a-like and survi...I just really hope Kartik is alive and will be back soon...

Well, I guess we can be happy that it isn't the real Kartik who will be romancing Kalinidi...πŸ˜• And looking forward to seeing how Ankush portrays this look-a-like ...

Poor Kushi...πŸ˜’

Looks like it.Will have to watch a few more to really get the hang of what's really going on.Am so confused πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Tough times for Survi & Khushi & all those who love Kartik & tougher even for Kartik who is going through this all
AshishCrazyFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanellope

Exactly Kartik didn't have his phone with him.And then looks like he has been held captive so how come they would let him record anything.Then why would the look alike leave the phone for everyone to see.
And then is the person in the video the real Kartik even.

GOT se zyada mystery me chod diya humlogon ko... πŸ˜­πŸ˜•
I want my Karthik that's it...
Vanellope thumbnail

GOT se zyada mystery me chod diya humlogon ko... πŸ˜­πŸ˜•
I want my Karthik that's it...

I haven't watched GOT but then I haven't watched such a twisted plot in a normal show before πŸ˜³πŸ˜•
I really don't know what's going on
Yeah that's it,that's what matters & nothing else

AshishCrazyFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

Poor Kushi...πŸ˜’

Yea, even though both r Ankush, we can't imagine look alike with Survi & Karthik romancing with that Kali..something...πŸ˜•πŸ€’
We want our Karthik with our Survi...