Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JoonBai thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Sdea

i can't agree more.
Somehow i have no hard feelings for him and i personally found him always very ambitious to move on. Yes maybe TEI did suffer from his decision but we can't ignore the fact that the storyline was pretty horrible since mahi track.So moving on from that wasn't so difficult.
I honestly used to watch tei for the trio only and with anyone leaving, TEI was easily over.
What i can't get over is the fact that he thought jhalak was a big project (am still hoping he had something more than this in hand) but even then i somehow can't bring myself to not like him.
Have invested to much time in the show to remember it with bad memories πŸ˜†

Oh yes, Jhalak is NOT a "big project that he cannot refuse". I was always hoping that Sid was leaving TEI for a movie or a lead role in a better channel like Star Plus or Colors, but he disappointed me with Jhalak.
amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing post..
Me too very much disappointed with Sid for his exit from TEI..but tats only for jalakh??? Who knows may be he hav got some other shows and all..let's see..
As any actor he too have his own ideas and all...he wanted to make his carrier big..am not blaming him..
Till the end moment he gave false hope for all fans..."might might and all" if he hav openly declared abt his exit I may hav respected him more but he didn't..
I kinda feels like he took his fans love for granted..
I never followed JDJ and only watched few episodes of drasthi..
Hope he doesn't regret his decision and hope he gets success in his carrier..
Good luck for him...
AshuVirman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tranquility123

You literally spoke my mind Mehvs πŸ‘

Bold: Honestly I never thought there would come the day but it actually came around all the sooner.

Woow u spoke what was in my mind...i still remember d day when d news came...we all pleaded begged but nobody listened...tei suffered n is going to end...all i can say is all d best to zain jasmin n i m eagerly waiting for her new show😊 i am noone to say this.. but i feel a project should not be left in d middle..one should be committed...i luv tei..all d best for their future😳
kinny_ranvir thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I cant blame Sid for his decision to quit TEI and opt for JDJ.
TEI was not improving and was dragging to audience as well . And every actor would have dreams (small or big). And eventually try to make them true.
Sid did same too when he felt TEI was dragging, felt right to move on to next project. and it was JDJ, next stepping stone. Due to his bad luck, he fell hard from that stone rather than climbing.

Every actor quits current show and chose next show. No guarantee next show gives high trps or fame to actor. Its again a risk. Same wih Sid. JDJ just didnt work with him for his dream.
Irrespective of his dream being Bollywood or Television world. It doesnt matter. Its all his luck and hard work.
And JDJ he did work hard and danced well better than few others. May not be great.

I still love Sid and Kunj as Sid only.
would prefer him to learn acting little more before his any next project.

Tranquility123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -WalkThatWay-

Hello everyone, it's good to be back!

I want to be a meanie and say Karma served him right, I want to laugh because he thought a show like JDJ would help him attain a project in Bollywood and most of all I am sighing at the decision he made of signing a 'big project' only to be let down appallingly

I pity at his sense of judgement, did he really think a reality show would help him launch his dreams..I mean I'm not just saying this mindlessly but it's based on facts, which contestant has gone onto doing major films..the answer to that is next to none

In all honesty the fame acquired from TEI was too overwhelming for him and that made him a little selfish and want to try and push his luck further, now there is nothing wrong in attaining something more in life but the manner it was achieved in was quite tasteless, to get somewhere one must be honest with their fans, and in Sidhant's case all that was given was false hope..in fact he lost more than having gained based on his decisions

I caught some clips here and there of him in JDJ and all I did was cringe, all that buttering with the judges and not so great dancing..well let's just say the less said the better!

Also his narcissistic trait and prideful personality that makes him think he is some kind of prodigy is not going to get him far in life, it's so off-putting and has always risen dislike from myself each time I hear a self praise..yes I guess he looks okay but that's about it, not overly handsome or so as he thinks (I can feel a war of words coming at me from his fangirls lol)..but hey solely my opinion!

I'm not going to dwell further as its pointless wasting efforts on someone I no longer care about, realisation dawned that I was in actual fact a fan of Kunj rather than the actor playing the character, I no longer will follow his ventures as he doesn't equip my interest

Quit a show that provided him fame only to chase a caricature like JDJ..may the Lord help you in your future endeavours!!

Apologies if my opinion has offended..I can say it is a rightful stance from where I see it..views will differ from oneself, I can freely put forth what i may and so can you

The sheer tone of this was so amusing dude! I have missed you πŸ˜†
Nevertheless your words stand true and I completely agree on the buttering on JDJ, it physically hurt my eyes and ears to watch and listen to it 😳

Hope to see you around, you should pop in when we're all online and catch up! 😎
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Jhalak is scripted. Even when contestants butter the judges up it is a requirement of a script to fill screen time. The only thing that i'm unhappy about is that for one sid said that he is leaving the show for a big project that he couldn't refuse, which was a ridiculous claim to make. And the second was that sid like every other contestant that leaves a show to join a reality show made the decision under the misconception that he will get film offers and get noticed by film producers just for dancing on the show instead of doing actual acting to gain more experience and prove his acting mettle.
When i was confirmed that sid had left tei for jhalak i knew there and then that sid would not last long in that show as colors would ultimately take biased decisions and plus the competition would be tough and everything happened as per my suspicions. The sad thing is that tv actors even in the future will continue to make such bone-headed decisions in order to get more recognition.
-WalkThatWay- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: areeba_blossom

Inayah! You should join our D-Day part that celebrates the sad demise of TEI and Sidhant's career! I think the thread is around here on second or third page! 🀣

Darn!..why do I always choose to come online when the rest are absent, I've just skimmed through that post and it's pure awesome, the brutal truth and the sheer sarcasm is ace, I can't miss the fun so I'll be sure to join
-WalkThatWay- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tranquility123

The sheer tone of this was so amusing dude! I have missed you πŸ˜†
Nevertheless your words stand true and I completely agree on the buttering on JDJ, it physically hurt my eyes and ears to watch and listen to it 😳

Hope to see you around, you should pop in when we're all online and catch up! 😎

I know right, even if it was 'scripted' as people claim, it was by far a major cringe to watch the way he enacted the script, yuk!

Missed you too pumpkin, I always come online at the wrong time..need to keep a lookout for when you people come around on here

nikhils thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am happy he got evicted from Jhalak. He ditched his DEBUT show to go on there and try and get movie offers from you know who.

You cant be so ungrateful to your debut show and one which got you tons of fans and recognition.

That too he left in the middle leaving his character hanging and incomplete.

He could have always done Jhalak next year.

Anisha_anitan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: neverlandspirit

I guess the fame and success he received from Tashan-E-Ishq got to him and he naively believed that his fans would loyally follow him in every venture of his. Sadly he had not accounted for the fact that most of his 'Fans' are in reality, fans of Tashan-E-Ishq as a whole.

I would have a little more respect for him had he left the show because of it's deteriorating storyline. Had he said, that the story is shaping into something that he believes is not meant for him, then perhaps we (or maybe I) agree and respect him more because lets face it,he is a good actor and can get better opportunities elsewhere. However he left the show for something as pettyJalak Dikhla Jaa and that is something I am yet bitter about.

I have in all honesty moved on from Sidhant. I can no longer call myself a fan of his. He has lost my interest. Anything he doeshenceforth would just be pettier to me.

Before I leave, I apologize if I hurt anyone, that was not my intention. This is just my POV. Your views though different or contradictory from mine are yet respected and appreciated.

I felt it was stupid for him to leave a tei midway as i knew this show was a show that wont be going on for years. Also, jhalak couldve been done any year again i feel that show is easily scripted. He gave decent performances and shouldve stayed for little longer.

Ps i still do feel his fans are way too loyal and they have trended alot but sadly in vain