Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neverlandspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Tranquility123

You literally spoke my mind Mehvs ๐Ÿ‘

Bold: Honestly I never thought there would come the day but it actually came around all the sooner.

Great minds think alike๐Ÿ˜†
neverlandspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: maisarah

Achieve to kia hai...
Fractures and badnami ...

๐Ÿคฃ

Word Count: 0

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
When the news got out of him leaving, I was actually not that sad. What really hit me was the fact that it was unnecessarily dragged and the news + rumors weren't handled properly. The worst was Sid giving false hope.
His decision to leave a daily soap for a reality show was dumbest. TEI's story in real ended a long time back but Sid leaving in middle and really just exaggerating on himself always left a bad taste with me. IDK why actors think that we are solely there fans but usually we turn actor's fans by being in awe of there characters on-screen and there characters and performances don't hold much weight besides the ensemble cast's input.

TEI, back in May was a show that ranked 3rd or 4th with Zee TV which itself is a channel that is usually on a 3rd slot underneath star plus and colors, competing with sony. TEI had limited # of fans fro beginning. the fan base was never that big to support just one person that too when they were leaving.

I was always a Kunj fan rather then Sid's and his future projects don't interest me as much. His choice in terms of scripts is poor and his decision with JDJ just prove that he isn't really a great judge of character. He lost most of his fans through JDJ rather then getting anything tbh.

-WalkThatWay- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Hello everyone, it's good to be back!

I want to be a meanie and say Karma served him right, I want to laugh because he thought a show like JDJ would help him attain a project in Bollywood and most of all I am sighing at the decision he made of signing a 'big project' only to be let down appallingly

I pity at his sense of judgement, did he really think a reality show would help him launch his dreams..I mean I'm not just saying this mindlessly but it's based on facts, which contestant has gone onto doing major films..the answer to that is next to none

In all honesty the fame acquired from TEI was too overwhelming for him and that made him a little selfish and want to try and push his luck further, now there is nothing wrong in attaining something more in life but the manner it was achieved in was quite tasteless, to get somewhere one must be honest with their fans, and in Sidhant's case all that was given was false hope..in fact he lost more than having gained based on his decisions

I caught some clips here and there of him in JDJ and all I did was cringe, all that buttering with the judges and not so great dancing..well let's just say the less said the better!

Also his narcissistic trait and prideful personality that makes him think he is some kind of prodigy is not going to get him far in life, it's so off-putting and has always risen dislike from myself each time I hear a self praise..yes I guess he looks okay but that's about it, not overly handsome or so as he thinks (I can feel a war of words coming at me from his fangirls lol)..but hey solely my opinion!

I'm not going to dwell further as its pointless wasting efforts on someone I no longer care about, realisation dawned that I was in actual fact a fan of Kunj rather than the actor playing the character, I no longer will follow his ventures as he doesn't equip my interest

Quit a show that provided him fame only to chase a caricature like JDJ..may the Lord help you in your future endeavours!!

Apologies if my opinion has offended..I can say it is a rightful stance from where I see it..views will differ from oneself, I can freely put forth what i may and so can you

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Inayah! You should join our D-Day part that celebrates the sad demise of TEI and Sidhant's career! I think the thread is around here on second or third page! ๐Ÿคฃ
Cloudy_Noon thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I went through all the comments guys. I really respect everyone's POV. I do agree with you all. When a person becomes more selfish he becomes more stubborn about getting things in his own way. He just took a short cut rather than willing to sacrifice something to reach his goal. For an actor there are other values which are more important than his material- well being like the value of feeling connected to his fans and caring for their emotions. In case of Sidhant he was concerned about things before he was concerned about fans who love his on-screen character. May be he could be a little more humble to 'deny self' and follow the hearts of his fans.
JoonBai thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't hold any grudges against Sid for his decision, because in the acting world, you have to take chances. There are TV actors (Sushant, Siddharth) who bagged movies because of Jhalak, and Sid might have thought that this was a good opportunity for the same. He has always called himself a "greedy" actor and hence wants to move up the ladder even at the cost of taking risks. Jhalak probably was a bad decision, but how can you say yet? Who knows, KJo might have offered him a movie! Or Sid might come back as a wild card entry!

There are other actors like Ravi, Drashti and our own Jasmin and Zain who would prefer to live in the telly world. Maybe they're more realistic, or they prefer to rule in a smaller kingdom than live as ordinary people in a bigger one. Moreover, TV actors are held in much higher esteem these days than they used to be 10 years ago. In fact, in some ways, they're no less than movie actors. We actually see movie actors doing reality shows and serials nowadays! Sid, though, wanted to give it a shot at the big screen. Yet to see if his decision shapes up to give him what he wants.

That being said, even I'm not following JDJ. I mean, I always thought of SId as a great dancer, but the small "jhalaks" I got of his performances aren't that good. I think it was his chemistry with Jas both as SidMin and Twinj that brought out the best in him. Yes, he is a good actor, but we already have lots of those. Does he stand out? Maybe not. All in all, maybe it wasn't the best decision he took. Maybe his decision ruined both TEI and his future. Maybe people (including me) loved him as Kunj and Kunj alone.

Or maybe he'll come back to the small screen as the lead in another serial and we love him even more then! Let's wait and watch! ๐Ÿ˜Š

On a different note, it looks like Jas shares an awesome bond with Naman as well, after Sid. I know that Zain is a gem of a person and everybody speaks very highly of him, but it looks like Jas gets along better with people who are naughty and crazy like her! ๐Ÿ˜† I'm saying this after observing NaMin's interviews and social media posts.
Edited by iota - 8 years ago
Sdea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iota

I don't hold any grudges against Sid for his decision, because in the acting world, you have to take chances. There are TV actors (Sushant, Siddharth) who bagged movies because of Jhalak, and Sid might have thought that this was a good opportunity for the same. He has always called himself a "greedy" actor and hence wants to move up the ladder even at the cost of taking risks. Jhalak probably was a bad decision, but how can you say yet? Who knows, KJo might have offered him a movie! Or Sid might come back as a wild card entry!

There are other actors like Ravi, Drashti and our own Jasmin and Zain who would prefer to live in the telly world. Maybe they're more realistic, or they prefer to rule in a smaller kingdom than live as ordinary people in a bigger one. Moreover, TV actors are held in much higher esteem these days than they used to be 10 years ago. In fact, in some ways, they're no less than movie actors. We actually see movie actors doing reality shows and serials nowadays! Sid, though, wanted to give it a shot at the big screen. Yet to see if his decision shapes up to give him what he wants.

That being said, even I'm not following JDJ. I mean, I always thought of SId as a great dancer, but the small "jhalaks" I got of his performances aren't that good. I think it was his chemistry with Jas both as SidMin and Twinj that brought out the best in him. Yes, he is a good actor, but we already have lots of those. Does he stand out? Maybe not. All in all, maybe it wasn't the best decision he took. Maybe his decision ruined both TEI and his future. Maybe people (including me) loved him as Kunj and Kunj alone.

Or maybe he'll come back to the small screen as the lead in another serial and we love him even more then! Let's wait and watch! ๐Ÿ˜Š

On a different note, it looks like Jas shares an awesome bond with Naman as well, after Sid. I know that Zain is a gem of a person and everybody speaks very highly of him, but it looks like Jas gets along better with people who are naughty and crazy like her! ๐Ÿ˜† I'm saying this after observing NaMin's interviews and social media posts.

i can't agree more.
Somehow i have no hard feelings for him and i personally found him always very ambitious to move on. Yes maybe TEI did suffer from his decision but we can't ignore the fact that the storyline was pretty horrible since mahi track.So moving on from that wasn't so difficult.
I honestly used to watch tei for the trio only and with anyone leaving, TEI was easily over.
What i can't get over is the fact that he thought jhalak was a big project (am still hoping he had something more than this in hand) but even then i somehow can't bring myself to not like him.
Have invested to much time in the show to remember it with bad memories ๐Ÿ˜†

adi_FMT_ct thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhia2Twinj4eva

To be honest , what did Sid achieve from jhalak?- babji ka thullu ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฌ

Pls don't kill me๐Ÿ˜ณI've always dyingly supported him in his every step like I even was there on jhalak forum for a while now. but now no more in that forumwhat to do Sid is only no more part of that show... seriously , jhalak - a very bigger contract๐Ÿ˜ฒtill now I'm thinking - how ???
But , I don't know whether he learnt anything from all these or not , but , tbh, , I've learnt a lot of things and a lot of lessons ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›- - you know , he was just almost have completed his pilot courses , but at last stages of his that courses , thought he was meant to be n actor n landed in bolly. He was just getting some lil fame from those movies , then he landed into telly - I agree with his this decision bcoz kasam se I thought he's a truly newbie in acting... didn't knew he did films before TeI ๐Ÿ˜ณhe got such huge amount of fame name success popularity n what not ๐Ÿ˜ณthen the show was just about to get completed , he landed into dancing n jhalak๐Ÿคข- I know he's a fab dancer but left the show which made you recognisable more than your other things did - for such a cheap dance show. I was wanting him to win jhalak as he finally got into that but alas !!! I honestly now switch onto dance +2 n don't mind to call it as the best dance show of the planet ๐Ÿ˜†
So the lesson I've learnt is - never leave your any work in middle. First , think it a thousands times before taking that step n landing into that work . Either professional or personal life or any other work , now that you have taken that step to do that work , just to it n complete that work. When you have finally started to do that work , so complete it also. Don't just change your mind n leave it half way midway. Many difficulties 'll arise in you n ya work 0bit that doesn't mean you should leave it just like that. Just don't think at this point . You just need to complete that work . COMPLETE THAT WORK !!!

@Bold-For it Anjum I love u more
Cause somewhere I also believe in this principle.
adi_FMT_ct thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iota

Ipsi in 1st & 2nd Para you told my mind yaar.
And for last para maybe all of three I most adore Jasmin.๐Ÿ˜Š