What did Sid achieve from Jhalak?

Cloudy_Noon thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys there are several buzz about Sid's eviction from Jhalak. I myself don't follow the show but guess this piece of information is correct.

I was wondering what did he actually achieve? I knew it from the very beginning that his fans are disheartened and many of them won't follow the show. One of his momentary decisions changed everything. Sid is a good dancer as I saw some of his performances with Jas. Many of the weak contestants are still in the show but he couldn't reach in top 5. It's really sad.

What should I say it fate or a wrong decision I don't know. But the moral of the story is ' Don't make a permanent decision for your temporary emotion.'

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neverlandspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I guess the fame and success he received from Tashan-E-Ishq got to him and he naively believed that his fans would loyally follow him in every venture of his. Sadly he had not accounted for the fact that most of his 'Fans' are in reality, fans of Tashan-E-Ishq as a whole.

I would have a little more respect for him had he left the show because of it's deteriorating storyline. Had he said, that the story is shaping into something that he believes is not meant for him, then perhaps we (or maybe I) agree and respect him more because lets face it, he is a good actor and can get better opportunities elsewhere. However he left the show for something as petty Jalak Dikhla Jaa and that is something I am yet bitter about.

I have in all honesty moved on from Sidhant. I can no longer call myself a fan of his. He has lost my interest. Anything he does henceforth would just be pettier to me.

Before I leave, I apologize if I hurt anyone, that was not my intention. This is just my POV. Your views though different or contradictory from mine are yet respected and appreciated.
Cloudy_Noon thumbnail

I totally agree with you buddy. He never said he is leaving the show for the deteriorating story line. Rather he said he opted for a better opportunity. Jhalak was never a better opportunity for him than TEI. If he was bold he would have been vocal about it. Being the lead actor he had the right to be vocal if anything was going into a wrong direction.
I remember Jas raised her voice when Sritama entered as Mahi as she found the story line was unnecessarily dragging out. Finally, the CVs had to end that track. That is called professionalism. I still admire Sid as Kunj, but only admire his character not his personal decisions. Yes he is a good actor and just hope good opportunities will knock his door soon but whatever he lost is lost forever. I respect your POV buddy.
Edited by Cloudy_Noon - 8 years ago
Dinky28 thumbnail
Dear when r u updating ur ss eagerly waiting for ur update plzz update soon
Cloudy_Noon thumbnail
Thank you so much for liking my SS dearly. I will keep that in mind and try to update soon may be during the upcoming holidays. Somehow I lost my motivation but kind words from you people always inspire me. :)

Abhia2Twinj4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
To be honest , what did Sid achieve from jhalak?- babji ka thullu 🤣🤬
Pls don't kill me😳I've always dyingly supported him in his every step like I even was there on jhalak forum for a while now. but now no more in that forumwhat to do Sid is only no more part of that show... seriously , jhalak - a very bigger contract😲till now I'm thinking - how ???
But , I don't know whether he learnt anything from all these or not , but , tbh, , I've learnt a lot of things and a lot of lessons 😉😛- - you know , he was just almost have completed his pilot courses , but at last stages of his that courses , thought he was meant to be n actor n landed in bolly. He was just getting some lil fame from those movies , then he landed into telly - I agree with his this decision bcoz kasam se I thought he's a truly newbie in acting... didn't knew he did films before TeI 😳he got such huge amount of fame name success popularity n what not 😳then the show was just about to get completed , he landed into dancing n jhalak🤢- I know he's a fab dancer but left the show which made you recognisable more than your other things did - for such a cheap dance show. I was wanting him to win jhalak as he finally got into that but alas !!! I honestly now switch onto dance +2 n don't mind to call it as the best dance show of the planet 😆
So the lesson I've learnt is - never leave your any work in middle. First , think it a thousands times before taking that step n landing into that work . Either professional or personal life or any other work , now that you have taken that step to do that work , just to it n complete that work. When you have finally started to do that work , so complete it also. Don't just change your mind n leave it half way midway. Many difficulties 'll arise in you n ya work 0bit that doesn't mean you should leave it just like that. Just don't think at this point . You just need to complete that work . COMPLETE THAT WORK !!!
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
My concern is much bigger than that. Remember gia manek. She achieved so much fame and popularity from being gopi in sns then left the show just to do jhalak but was eliminated. What happened to her after that? Zilch, because she hasn't really done anything since then. The thing is that if you leave a popular show midway to do a reality show it makes you seem unprofessional and unloyal in the eyes of producers, hence making them hesitant to cast such actors who have had a certain history of leaving their shows for reality shows. I hope this doesn't happen to sid as it did with gia, because she was stupid imo to leave sns for jhalak when she hasn't done anything since then. God bless our sidhant and hope he gets great opportunities after because i don't want him to live to regret his decision of leaving tei 😭
Btw, after all this has gone down it has made me realise how loyal jasmine and zain have been to the show. They not only stuck by the show unlike sid (lol) but also seem genuinely disheartened at the news of the show going off air; that's what i call loyalty! I did always get the feeling that sid never felt as loyal about this show when he gave his initial interviews for the show when he once mentioned that the show is a great way for him to build a fan base. When he said this i got the hint he was in the show more so to be able to later go on to do movies with the hope that his newly acquired fan base from tei would follow suit, which makes him seem more like a politician than an actor, lmao.

Even though i love sid, i have to be honest with my opinions and say that i find that zain is so much more humble and down-to-earth as well and loyal than sid, so i definitely respect zain more than i respect sid imo!
adi_FMT_ct thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am nobody to criticise anybody's decision.
Specially when I know that every person in his or her life take good and bad decisions.
Sometimes we have to take risk to achieve something specially in glamour industry.
And who does not know risk involves gain and loss at the same time.
As per TEI Fan I am unhappy by my Kunj's exit
& As Sid Fan i am unhappy that what he wanted to achieve still did not.

Tranquility123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neverlandspirit

I guess the fame and success he received from Tashan-E-Ishq got to him and he naively believed that his fans would loyally follow him in every venture of his. Sadly he had not accounted for the fact that most of his 'Fans' are in reality, fans of Tashan-E-Ishq as a whole.

I would have a little more respect for him had he left the show because of it's deteriorating storyline. Had he said, that the story is shaping into something that he believes is not meant for him, then perhaps we (or maybe I) agree and respect him more because lets face it, he is a good actor and can get better opportunities elsewhere. However he left the show for something as petty Jalak Dikhla Jaa and that is something I am yet bitter about.

I have in all honesty moved on from Sidhant. I can no longer call myself a fan of his. He has lost my interest. Anything he does henceforth would just be pettier to me.

Before I leave, I apologize if I hurt anyone, that was not my intention. This is just my POV. Your views though different or contradictory from mine are yet respected and appreciated.

You literally spoke my mind Mehvs 👏

Bold: Honestly I never thought there would come the day but it actually came around all the sooner.
Bobsysprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Achieve to kia hai...
Fractures and badnami ...