Dillagi bhool jani (mushkil) padegi..

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
With this being last "Dillagi" week...& wud be bidding adieu to the loved show with a heavy heart...πŸ˜’...irrespective it has a happy end or not πŸ˜› ...coz with Humayun Saab's dramas, I can never be 100% sure...

Though Title OST says "Dillagi tumhe bhool jaani padegi"...but I guess for ardent followers, Dillagi bhoolna mushkil hoga πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... as it had everything to keep person watching hooked to the show...be it the performances... characters, story, chemistry b/w lead...& last but not the least, it being a love story...had its own charm...& when it comes to romance...it happens to be Humayun Saab's forte, πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š he is known for it πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ... when he give those intense looks added with romantic dialogues...it just gets more charming. 😳😳

Personally for me, I will always remember the show...coz Dillagi had been one of the most recommended shows to me...most of
my FB & twitter friends, time & again had recommended me to watch it...have almost got requests & suggestions from most of my friends...initially in March, when had seen the promos...I myself wanted to watch...but for some or other reason cudn't catch the episodes...I was supposed to watch it along its original air time...but got stuck with things..& cudn't manage to take out time... but now, fortunately & unfortunately...had been on bed rest for more than a week, & got an opportunity to watch all the episodes 😳😳... & I am glad I sit through all episodes...& completed watching it 😊😊

It was good to see, both Mohid-Anmol were strong as individuals & at no stage neither of them got weak...& both ended up getting equal love & support...they were balanced characters😊 & always stood strong in front of other one... 😊😊 ... & best part being, Dillagi, had been different from other dramas, it had less of tears 😊😊...the female lead was not a damsel in distress & male lead was not a heartless hero πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

+++++++

Mohid may have fallen in love with his Anmol at first sight...but at first impression, Mohid may not be the typical ideal Man, whom you wud fall for & he may not be an ideal choice of life partner...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ofcourse good looks might be an advantage ...but still, Mohid is a character which grows on to you --He had been right, "aao mujhe daryaft karo, acha lage toh fateh karlena"...& Mohid has been exactly like that, gradually the character develops, the more you start understanding him, you start liking him...He may be having both good & bad qualities, which made him more closer to real...it made him more human & you end up being connected with him...irrespective of him being not being a 100% good man, after all unki ek problem hai "bure kaam ache tarike se kar lete hai...aur ache kaam galat tarike se"...

The more you start knowing Mohid, you eventually wud end up wishing to have a "committed, loyal, devoted"one woman Man" as a partner...& that's what his name signified -"ek ka hokar rehne wala...ek ko chahne wala..." that had been the best part that appealed to me, that he has always been his confident self... Be it when he proposed Anmol, or confessed his love...he has always been very straight & clear what he wanted & whom he wanted...& how he wanted πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, "Anmol achi lagi, toh usse apna bana liya" πŸ˜ƒ ...& once he decided he wants her in his life, he didn't gave up...& when he gave up, it was only just because Anmol had asked him to...he always stood by what he said.

Throughout he had been a "Man of his word" once he decided something, he always stuck to it...& him being Mumma's boy...oops "Amma's boy" just added up to the cuteness & charm...😊😊 & must say, his sense of humour had been good too, specially when he teased Anmol... his one liners had been wonderful...πŸ‘πŸ‘ & I dont think I need to say about the romantic dialogues...its something which is Humayun saab's specialty πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ "Mohabbat mein agar insaan ki matt na maari jaaye, toh samjho usse mohabbat nahi, vahem hua hai"

++++++

Coming to Mohid's love "Anmol""throughout she had been a fire cracker...Mohid had rightly guessed in very first meet that she is not just being "Jaanleva" ...but khatarnaak" too...a strong, fearless & independent...though when angry, ends up loosing her analytical power...Her biggest flaw had been that she never took into consideration other person's point of view...for her, it was always she is "Right"... & more often than not, she ended up taking spur of moment decisions without realising its consequences...be it her decision of agreeing to marry Fareed...or even Mohid for that matter...she never cared to cross check, how exactly accident happened...she just guessed Mohid had been behind it...when it cud have been just a coincidence...agreed, she had her own valid reasons for rejecting Mohid's proposal...but technically her decision of marrying him was result of her one assumption...& at that point Anmol never thought about the consequences of getting married to a person whom she hates πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Apart from Mohid, His "Amma" wud be my second favourite character, she was wonderful...& she fully justified a image of typical "Saas"...& ofcourse a adoring mother to her son...& as a woman standing up for woman's rights..."duniya mein kisi ka miyaa acha nahi lagta...shauhar naam ki cheez hoti bekar hai"

Mohid-Anmol's best phase had been when he comes to know from Mishal, that Anmol just made up her love story with Fareed ...& Him taking her to honeymoon to "Sevan Sharif"...& throughout kept pulling Anmol's leg & irritating her about Fareed & her love story - tumhari mohabbat mein jog le liya hoga...Fakir bana dhamaal daal raha hoga 🀣 --inhi pathron par baitha hoga...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mohid had seriously been too much πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (can watch that sequence again & again)...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

+++++++

Have always been pretty impressed with Humayun Saab's work be it in films or shows, he has been getting finer & better with each of his work... I think its his 3rd drama I have watched, had previously seen his initial shows Ana, I think other one was "Meri Jaan" (hope I got name correct!! πŸ€” as watched it long back so I am not much sure...but it had Nadia Jameel opposite him...& Humayun Saab played character of "Babbar Jaan" ...but my fav has been Humayun Saab's "Kaafir", the grey "Shahaan Ali Khan"...had followed that show for every single episode 😊😊...& Now, Mohid 😊😊

I am glad, I watched Dillagi & It has been one of best experiences to watch it 😊😊 Looking forward to Humayun Saab's next "Bin Roye"... hopefully wud be able to catch it on original air time πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by -purnima- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Izna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Same not getting over it soon <3
will specially miss the amazing dialogues alot
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
you have written everything very well and that's what we wanted to say ..
Dillagi is very close to my heart and i can watch is forever and never get bored..