Ariya ff- THE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE [Thread 2 UPDATED - PAGE 114]

etfr thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
hi everyone I'm very new in writing stories
bt our bestest jodi forced me to write something
on them n yes i m a big fan of ARIYA.
So here please let me know if I should proceed writing or not ..
nd if any mistake had done by me grammatically or any other way then plz forgive me and let me know about my mistake...and help me becoz I m very new to this..
THANKS
Edited by etfr - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

etfr thumbnail
PROLOGUE

When people say love is everything
we thought they are insane but this is the bitter truth that in love people can do anything for their loved ones and if their happiness lies in something then the lovers can do it at any cost..
Here in our Ariya ...
Riya loves him and after gulping xzora 2 virus she died...
and then Arjun realized that he is not only attracted towards her but also started falling for her but was he too late in realizing his feelings.
What will happens?..will their love be incomplete??
Or will their love help them to meet again??
And if it happened, will they accept there love this time..nd confess it or not??
Please let me know if I should continue or not??

INDEX
Prologue- above

PART 1

PART 2

PART 3

PART 4

PART 5

PART 6(a)
PART 6(b)

PART 7(a)
PART 7(b)

PART 8(a)
PART 8(b)

PART 9(a)
PART 9(b)

Teaser

PART 10(a)
PART 10(b)

PART 11(a)
PART 11(b)

PART 12(a)
PART 12 (b)

PART 13
PART 14(a)
PART 14(b)

PART 15(a)
PART 15 (b)

PART 16(a)
PART 16(b)

PART 17(a)
PART 17(b)

PART 18

PART 20

|Thread 2|
Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Interesting Prologue
Continue soon 😊
Ariya_1325 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting start
Continue
pink1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice prologue update soon
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Yippee another ariya story 
Interesting concept 
Plz continue 
_Shivani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice start...update soon..
manasvi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow new story on ariya 
another writer . wow I am happy
But please be regular it's a request
N abt prologue it seems soo interesting 
Plz update soon
I am waiting
Thanks for pm
etfr thumbnail

PART 1
Location-ETF Mumbai, India
10:30 PM

Everyone (Shree, Chotu,Ayesha,Sakshi) was doing their pending paper work of last case in conference room as usual in between there chit chatting with each other.And Liza was in her lab for preparing some reports.
But two person are not there, they are Arjun and Rathod, they  both are in their cabin.
After almost half hour both come to conference room. Arjun sits on his usual chair and Rathod sit on his chair, but few minutes later he got a call, so he get up of his seat and went out of CR, all thought finally it should be a case call so all become happy, because all were fed up of their paper work.
But may be their bad luck, it wasn't a case call as Rathod came in and sit on his place and said nothing,
so Shree asked;"any case Sir".
Rathid replied;"yeah a case call but not for team"
Everyone got confused
so Arjun asked ;" what do you mean Rathod?"
Rathod took a deep breath and said
"its a call for UC mission "
Arjun replied "ok, i will be ready you gave me info about it"
Rathod look at him for few second then says "You are not going for it, its a call for me, i m going for the mission"
Arjun look in his eyes as if asking the reason.
"Commissioner Sir asked you to stay here with team" Rathod replied

Arjun sit silently but he feels something is fishy here, so he says "you are the Chief of team, so you must be present here with them"

Rathod first look towards his team who were listening them quietly then again at Arjun and said
"i know but commissioner Sir want me to go at this mission and after all you are here as second in command for these purpose especially so there is nothing left for argument."

Arjun look at him then asked with little concerned
"Ok then, when will you be leaving? "

Rathod first look at him as he (Arjun) was asking with so much concerned after a long time and then he speaks "Tomorrow.. tomorrow morning, I will be leaving"

At this Arjun just nod his head and leave to his cabin. Sameer staring Arjun's back then take a deep sigh and then turn to his team. They all were watching all this with so much confusion then Sameer says "Ok team take a break then get back to work" 
All nodded as yes, Sameer stands up for going in his cabin but stop at door, turn to Ayesha and says "Ayesha please come to my cabin with Mr.Mehra's case file" and left. Ayesha stood up from her seat, taking file in her hand left to his cabin.

Rest all can easily understand that somethings is really fishy which is to be worry but they all can neither do anything nor ask from their bosses, So they just look at each other then went to cafeteria to have some coffee to relaxed their mind.

Here in Rathod's cabin,
Ayesha knock the door, he says "come in please" while looking outside of windows. Ayesha came in and stood near him and put her hand on his shoulder before asking him, "what is bothering you? why are you looking tensed Sameer??"
Rathod turned and hugged her. Ayesha first shocked at his sudden action then compose herself and caressed his back. After few minutes they parted, Ayesha ask him to sit on couch first then give him glass of water to drink, he drinks it in one breath and gave it back then Ayesha sit beside him and put her hand on his and asked "what happened??why are you so tensed ? tell me Sameer."
Sameer look at her then tell her everything, she took a deep sigh and asked "do you want to do this?"
Rathod look at her as irritated and says "ofcoarse Ayesha why are you asking it??"
Ayesha replied calmly "To let you know that your Aim is most important Sameer, dont look back for me just go ahead, i m there for you always as your support and strength but not as your fear or the reason of taking step back, So believe me and go ahead, whenever you needs me, I'll be always there for you."

Sameer hug her and said "Thanks Ayesha for coming in my life thanks for supporting me"
Ayesha hug him back. After sometime both parted and Ayesha says "coffee??"
he nodded his head

Here in Arjun's cabin, he look at photo frame of Roshni and says
"Dekha Roshni hamara dost mujhse kitna dur hogya hai even after asking, arguing so much then too, he didn't told me what's the case and why was he looking so tensed?"

After 5/6 minutes of talking with photo. He took one file and started reading it after more few minutes of reading he stands up, leave for Rathod's cabin when he reached there , he saw Ayesha consoling Rathod and supporting him, a small smile crept on his lips and he went back to his cabin.

So here its first part of my first ff tell me how's it?
and bear my mistakes and give your suggestions and support me by your comment..
please.
thanks for lovely support and comments
And rest who want PM plz add me in buddy list..

Thanks alot dearies..
etfr thumbnail

Originally posted by: sur1911

Wow new story on ariya 

another writer . wow I am happy
But please be regular it's a request
N abt prologue it seems soo interesting 
Plz update soon
I am waiting
Thanks for pm

aww thank u so much..
nd yes definitely i will be regular bt what i need is atleast few comment on my writing which encourage me to write better..and reduce my mistakes..
Edited by etfr - 7 years ago