Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Ab kya karoge, Chriya jug gayi khet.
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Patronus

People think all the people in this thread are KJo fans since we are calling out Ajay, when Infact nobody of us are (and no not a SRK fan too like who the eff will defend for a cameo kuch bhi πŸ˜† ) It is very clear by Ajay's 'let the media decide' quote that what he was intending to do. Mark my words they will only "think" of filing a FIR, not actually do it because there is no case.

People keep forgetting all this "drama" started happening just after the ADHM teaser. If KJo wanted to "spread negativity", Shivaay's trailer came like 3 weeks ago. Why so late? And there were no trends that time to bring down Shivaay. While even before Ajay released tape, 'KJo playing a dirty game' was trending! It is very suspicious, why was it trending even before the tape released? Uske pehle kya kiya? And people love to jump conclusions but nothing in the tape said that KRK got money to defame Shivaay,only to promote ADHM πŸ˜† Also it was very obvious in the tape, kumar mangat was trying to be barkha trying to make KRK say things πŸ˜†

PS- I am no KJo fan or have any ulterior love for him! Infact he was the one who band bajaoed PC on Twitter- so obviously I should have no love for him and still I can see what Ajay is trying to do here.

Good one Patro!
It would be conveniently ignored I believe. πŸ˜†
pallavi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Patronus

People think all the people in this thread are KJo fans since we are calling out Ajay, when Infact nobody of us are (and no not a SRK fan too like who the eff will defend for a cameo kuch bhi πŸ˜† ) It is very clear by Ajay's 'let the media decide' quote that what he was intending to do. Mark my words they will only "think" of filing a FIR, not actually do it because there is no case.

People keep forgetting all this "drama" started happening just after the ADHM teaser. If KJo wanted to "spread negativity", Shivaay's trailer came like 3 weeks ago. Why so late? And there were no trends that time to bring down Shivaay.

While even before Ajay released tape, 'KJo playing a dirty game' was trending! It is very suspicious, why was it trending even before the tape released? Uske pehle kya kiya? And people love to jump conclusions but nothing in the tape said that KRK got money to defame Shivaay,only to promote ADHM πŸ˜† Also it was very obvious in the tape, kumar mangat was trying to be barkha trying to make KRK say things πŸ˜†

PS- I am no KJo fan or have any ulterior love for him! Infact he was the one who band bajaoed PC on Twitter- so obviously I should have no love for him and still I can see what Ajay is trying to do here

@Bold: πŸ‘
! Its not exactly rocket science, yet people here are being deliberately dense.

When Shivaay trailer came out, why didnt KJo pay KRK then to do negative trends?

Shivaay trailer got millions of views at an unbelievable speed, there were discussions on the forum back then that AD had paid for views and likes.

But there was almost no negative trend against it on SM as far as I know.

But as soon as ADHM teaser was released, title song and teaser got praised, Ajay got insecure and started this vulgar drama by trying to trap KRK into saying he got paid to trend ADHM..
Why would KJo pay KRK now to bash Shivaay trailer if he didnt do it back then?

And also, recording a telephone conversation without other party's knowledge, isnt that illegal too?

Edited by pallavi25 - 8 years ago
DeliciousDevil. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

"It is very sad that people from our own industry are supporting such elements and spoiling the ethos of industry. I would strongly demand that this be thoroughly investigated by competent authorities to clarify if Karan Johar was indeed involved in this."

This!!!

Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
aukaat nahi is mangat ki KRK ke against case file kare
press conference mein saaf dikha tha ki abhi bhi paise chuka raha hai kumar mangat KRK ke πŸ˜†
1096542 thumbnail
Ajay Devgn trying to be this symbol of justice and trying to bring down someone as irrelevant as KRK is equivalent to like the Justice League being awarded for rescuing a kitty stuck on a tree. 🀑 It's inconsequential !πŸ˜•