Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 8 years ago
The same Moral Brigade who will preach JUSTICE Lectures on so many Salman threads are now bashing at Ajay for stand against KRK's Wrong tactics πŸ˜†

KRK can do Wrong, he is RIGHT... Ajay Can't Question?? Why ??? SOS 🀣
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SRK-BEBO

Kjo has to file a defamation case and he can win it easily. But I don't think he will do.

Ajay shows his education level. If he is genuine, he should have a complaint in police, there is no way he goes public first like this. It shows his agenda. He is trying to fool stupid people on net.

Of course he is not genuine. He just wants attention and to play a victim to garner sympathy from public. But can only sympathy save his 150 crore movie in which he himself doesn't have any confidence?
I hope people see him right through this time.
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: TheBoss

Beghairat Devgn udhar leke movies bana ta hai. Wo bhi KRK jaise logo se. Pata nahi kitne salo se usko ghuma raha hai ke 31sf February ko sab lauta doonga.

Ab itne bhi bure din nahi aye Ajay kπŸ˜† KRK ki kisi bhi baat ka koi bharosa nahi hai which is why Ajay is the biggest idiot to give this pagal an opportunity of a lifetime
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

In that case they should save the money and instead pay KRK what they owe him after all he lend his money to Devgn. πŸ˜† Taking this matter to the law will only bite them in the back and cause further embarrassment. They have NO case.

Why isn't KRK Cashing that 3 Cr Cheque he showed at Press Conference? It wasn't from AJAY DEVGN Films, it was from KUMAR MANGAT's Firm...

He can put it in bank, if it bounces, Kumar will be in trouble... Kumar should panic, while he was hell panic in PC he conducted πŸ˜†
TheBoss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Lakhan.

The same Moral Brigade who will preach JUSTICE Lectures on so many Salman threads are now bashing at Ajay for stand against KRK's Wrong tactics πŸ˜†

KRK can do Wrong, he is RIGHT... Ajay Can't Question?? Why ??? SOS 🀣

You mixing some stupid movie reviews with running over people? This isn't justice. This is some pissing contest battle. None of these people are murderers.
TheBoss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: yamyam

Ab itne bhi bure din nahi aye Ajay kπŸ˜† KRK ki kisi bhi baat ka koi bharosa nahi hai which is why Ajay is the biggest idiot to give this pagal an opportunity of a lifetime

Log to KJO ke 25 lakhs bhi believe karte hai. πŸ˜† Chindi chor Ajay lauta de Kamaal ke paise.

Chindi chor. Haye haye. Na hi chalega nahi chalega. Devgn ka aatank nahi chalega. Cash today credit tomorrow. Haye haye
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

You mixing some stupid movie reviews with running over people? This isn't justice. This is some pissing contest battle. None of these people are murderers.

LMAO... Ploting against a film, bribing certain PR to spread negativity, that too when 100+ Cr BUGET Film is on the line, u reading some movie reviews thing πŸ˜†

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7

Log to KJO ke 25 lakhs bhi believe karte hai. πŸ˜† Chindi chor Ajay lauta de Kamaal ke paise.

Chindi chor. Haye haye. Na hi chalega nahi chalega. Devgn ka aatank nahi chalega. Cash today credit tomorrow. Haye haye

Paise dene per tou mein ek minute k liye believe kar bhi loon but 25 lacs to Kjo when there are likes of Taran, Nehta up for grabs? No freaking wayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Chindi chor Ajay lauta de Kamaal ke paise.

Kaunse Kamaal ke paise? πŸ˜†
SRK-BEBO thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Lakhan.

YRF Booked Theatres on ETT Hype, they didn't released ETT unless those theatres assured that much bigger release scale for JTHJ...

What happened in the end??? Ghantaa... Underperformer πŸ˜†

YRF don't have the guts to rely on Yash Chopra's Direction, they cash on ETT's HYPE which was so huge that at the end Exhibitors have to agree on their terms 🀣

LOL, in dreams. This kind of forum where these teenagers have no idea about BO, might consider you as BO hero. Seriously you lack basic knowledge in YRF and how they sell movies.
I am surprised no one from YRF put a case against you, who dumb wit their company policies with lame statements who appear nowhere. They used to go after people and websites earlier whn it comes to defaming their company. I guess they have to deal with so many trolls, hence they dont do it these days.

YRF distribute themselves and they go with bundle deals at the beginning of the each year, some times even before a year.

By the way, being a bhai fan, I am sure u r specialized in reading court orders and following court trails. I am surprised you didnt know who win in court when it comes to SOS- JTHJ.
I hope u have faith in the court, because they are the ones who let bhai free in driving a driver less car.

How I believe, there is a way to report who dont know any thing, but thinking they know regarding BW big company policies who make mockery of everything these days. Before social media world was a better place, because the ones who know cant pretend something else with out getting framed.