bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello Friends, I have an OS, on the upcoming track written according to the latest spoilers and tv segments, to share with u all..
Here we go..

Sanchi was still lying on her bed, looking up at the celling, lost in her own thoughts.. Bua and her mom had come thrice, asking her to have her dinner, but every time they had to return with her excuse of not feeling hungry...
An irritated, heartbroken Sanchi had then locked herself up in her room to hide her tears, her pain from her family..

What wrong did she do?? Was her agreeing for an arranged marriage proved to be the biggest mistake of her life?? But no, she actually had starting loving Aryan's personality, his politeness and behaviour.. Ever since she had agreed for the marriage, she had actually accepted Aryan whole heartedly.. She wanted to know more about him, what he liked or disliked.. She had never wanted to disappoint him for any cause.. Always wanted to make him feel that she can keep him happy for a lifetime, stay by his side forever through ups and downs..
And had not he, too, promised her to keep her with him always, to live together as soul companions till they grow old??
Then how easily could he just tell her that He did not want to marry her and that she should look for some other guy who can give her a better life??.. She had not failed to notice Aryan's broken voice, his swoollen up red eyes.. Then why did he reject this relation??

It was 1:30am.. Sanchi was still keeping awake... sleep seemed to be miles away from her eyes.. Her pillow was soaking her tears and she was sobbing silently, recalling her moments spend with Aryan..

"no I am not that type of a girl who will just accept anything whether she likes it or not", Sanchi thought to herself.. She got up from her bed, rubbed away her tears and immediately dialled Aryan's number..

Once, twice... "Hello"..
"so u were not sleeping?.. Ur phone rang only twice and u received my call.. Were u waiting till late night for me to call ??"... sanchi sounded irritated..
"why did u call?", Aryan asked..
"Come at Royal Park.. I want to meet u", she did not wait for his response and disconnected the call... At one corner of her heart she had full trust on him that he would not ignore her and make her wait alone in the late hours of night...

After 40 mins..

When Sanchi got down from her bike, Aryan was already sitting on a bench in the park, waiting for her..
Sanchi walked straight upto him, held him by his arm and made him stand in front of her..
Aryan's state of mind was clearly visible on his face.. His beautiful face appeared dull.. The cute smile on his lips was no where to be seen..

"and u say that that I should marry someone else.. Will u be happy if I do that?"
"yes I want u to do that.. I will not be able to give u what u will expect from me.. So become someone else's wife".
"I asked will u be happy??", sanchi shouted..
"I will not be able to give u anything.. U will be happier with some one else".
"But I know I can become the happiest wife if u let me become Mrs. Aryan Sethiya", Sanchi's voice broke, tears rolled down her cheeks but she did not stop, "Did I agree to marry u because u r the son of The Sethiyas? No I wanted to marry u, for I think that a person like u is hard to find and impossible to forget.. I don't care about money or financial stability.. I had dreamt of having a loving husband and not someone who is only rich.. If u had rejected me for other reasons, I would have tried to accept but don't leave me only because ur family business is on the verge of downfall.. I don't want a luxurious life, I want a happy life and only u can give me that.."..

Aryan held Sanchi's hands, his heart pained beyond imagination to see her in tears... Yes this was the girl, a perfect life partner he had always dreamt of having, a girl who did not go by looks or financial status, a girl who would love him as a person and not because he was the heir to the huge property of his father..
How could he reject her?

"Aye Sanchi, don't cry, please.. OK tell me 1 thing, are u sure u will manage?? I mean my wife will have to go with me for a bike race at midnight, she will have to dance with me on item numbers, will have to laugh with me without any reason and most importantly she will have to be by my side, supporting me, no matter what happens...", Aryan whispered..
Sanchi looked up into his eyes, yes she saw it in his eyes what she had always wanted to see.. Lots of unconditional love which wants nothing except companionship, for a life time, in return..
"Yes, I will be with u always and it's a promise", sanchi smiled..

Aryan rubbed away her tears, took a step forward and pulled her into a tight embrace.. Sanchi wrapped her arms around his waist and hugged him back.. For the first time she felt so secure and comfortable being in someone's arms and it was no one other than her Aryan..
Sanchi hid her face in his chest, aryan tightened his grip around her...
She whispered, "So will u marry me?".
Aryan replied, "I have no other option.. I can not let anyone else become the luckiest husband"..
"Then can I ask u for something?"..
Aryan broke the hug to look into her eyes.. "what?"..
"U know that I am a textile engineer.. I have a good knowledge on clothes and quality of threads used in manufacting.. Yea I don't have much experience but I will gradually gain them.. Please let me join u in Sethiya company.. I want to go to office daily and work with u and help u with my little contribution.. I will do whatever I can to bring my family out of this crisis... afterall ur family is my own too.."..

Aryan kept looking at her.. Even if he would have spend his whole life looking for a girl better than Sanchi, he would not have got someone even close to her.. Today Aryan felt proud.. Very proud to have this priceless possession in his life..

Both Aryan and Sanchi finally understood the meaning of Life Time Commitment.. It does not depend on money or materialistic things... It's all about love, trust and support for each other.. Only then You can become a perfect couple, ready to spend a whole life in each other's company...

THAT'S THE END...

please let me know if u have liked it or not.. All comments are welcomed..

Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nefetina thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great OS. 👍🏼 I really want them to work together in their family company. Hope it happens in the serial too. 😃
urvi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its Amazing dear!!!!!!!!👏 very beautifully written..and i love the ArChi hug😳..kudos to u dear...keep writing more on Archi😊
prathe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
u r the barbie doll and am the mirchi girl😆😛😆
yoyo good one dear simple and cute oss😳 keep writimg😳
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nefetina

Great OS. 👍🏼 I really want them to work together in their family company. Hope it happens in the serial too. 😃

hey nefy.. Thank u so much.. I am glad that u have liked it.. 😳
Yes since it's the relationship of saajhedari ka, I too would love to see them standing with each other and working together in the time of crisis
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail

Originally posted by: urvi25

Its Amazing dear!!!!!!!!👏 very beautifully written..and i love the ArChi hug😳..kudos to u dear...keep writing more on Archi😊

thanks dear for the appreciation and the lovely comment... 😃 I am waiting, infact we all are waiting for the first Archi hug in the show...
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail

Originally posted by: prathe

u r the barbie doll and am the mirchi girl😆😛😆

yoyo good one dear simple and cute oss😳 keep writimg😳

hi mirchi girl..😆 Ha ha, seems like u r a cool person.. Glad to have met u..😃
Thanks for reading and commenting😊
....pratu.... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey barbie I dont like it...I loved it...I want this scene in serial our archi 1st hug love u for this❤️.u made my day dear thank u so much for this
Edited by ....pratu.... - 8 years ago
starasdf thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome!
Eagerly waiting for a hug on screen as well. 😳
Looking forward to more of your writings!
Star
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...pratu...

Hey barbie I dont like it...I loved it...I want this scene in serial our archi 1st hug love u for this❤️.u made my day dear thank u so much for this

Thank u so much pratu for the appreciation.. It means a lot.. 😳