Tai's double standard parenting

kassia thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
In the previous episodes Tai indicated the most important aim in a parent's life was her children's happiness. Her main reason for revenge on Karthik was that she held him responsible for her children viewing her as an enemy and having to endure being slapped by her own child which was the most painful experience for her.

Yet, she was the main reason for Karthik not being able to give his own child that love and happiness. She committed various atrocities to deny both him and his child and tends to view him only as a means to an end - He exists to provide for her and her children with the life they wanted. She never considered karthik as a person, father or husband with the same needs and aspirations of love and happiness for his own family.

This has been portrayed so well by the Actors together with other characterisations that has made this serial so interesting.

Here's hoping we get to see Karthik and Survi experiencing this happiness as parents in the future. It really is time so see an expression of the family that they could build without the interference of Tai.
Edited by kassia - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agreed. Tai is selfish. She only cares for herself and her feelings. Her kids come after, that too only when they are in favour to her. She has never cared or regarded Kartik as nothing more than a provider for her extravagant lifestyle. Poor Kartik. According to the precap for today's episode, he has finally had enough...
I am very intrigued about this new track, especially with all the spoilers...I just hope we will still get Karvi scenes, I've been dreading the episode where Kartik (or his supposed look-a-like) will be romancing the new character...hopefully it is all an act...

I felt so bad for Kushi today, she has been deprived of her father's love for too long... and Kartik has missed out on some of the most formative years of Kushi... Yet their bond is still portrayed as very strong ❤️
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What a lovely post
And I agree with everything you had to say
Bhau didnt have any feelings & merely saw him fit to carry on his legacy because he didn't want his kids to end up in jail,as for Kartik he couldn't care any less
And considering the utmost respect Tai had for Bhau,she tread every line of his & so had no affection for him.And to this day she remembers Bhau's words about never letting Kartik forget what they had done for him
God they are so selfish.
And yeah completely agree how Tai is shedding tears for her kids,yet she has never shied away from depriving Kartik of his daughter's love

Tai is just on a path of no return.She is just... I have got no words for her
Beautiful post again 😊
Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarpuff1992hi

Agreed. Tai is selfish. She only cares for herself and her feelings. Her kids come after, that too only when they are in favour to her. She has never cared or regarded Kartik as nothing more than a provider for her extravagant lifestyle. Poor Kartik. According to the precap for today's episode, he has finally had enough...

I am very intrigued about this new track, especially with all the spoilers...I just hope we will still get Karvi scenes, I've been dreading the episode where Kartik (or his supposed look-a-like) will be romancing the new character...hopefully it is all an act...

I felt so bad for Kushi today, she has been deprived of her father's love for too long... and Kartik has missed out on some of the most formative years of Kushi... Yet their bond is still portrayed as very strong ❤️

It's heartbreaking for both KHushi & Kartik who have been away from each other for so long.Finally when they come together,Tai has to do this to them 😭
And about your ,last line,yes loving everything about Karshi ❤️
kiara26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tai blamed kartik for having separated her from her children.. how gross..
In fact her kids decided to stop following her footsteps n chose to tread on the right path instead...

Atleast her kids realized that kartik having been there for them always, having provided all comforts n luxuries n happiness in their life... deserves all love n happiness himself which sadly enough tai has deprived him of n continues to wreak havoc in his life even now...