Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Omg nivu!!! Perfect continuation! Thank you! So eager to know how the conversation continues...
anishapoudel thumbnail
so abhi knows pragya is purab di
hutanbandar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nive...this is what I meant by proper continuation. From 1 situation to another. But the CVs dont understand it. They just jump off with another scenes. Good one Nive. Keep continuing...
-Nive- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Drabble: Untitled Series #5

Abhi: *feels bad that he reminded her of something sad*

Pragya: *tries to not to show sadness and thinks to change the topic*

Abhi: I am sorry.

Pragya: It's OK. *smiles subtly* *finishes eating* I think I have to leave now.

Abhi: I will drop you.

Pragya: It's not necessary. I will go on my own.

Abhi: It's all because of me :(

Pragya: What? *confused*

Abhi: I shouldn't have brought that topic. You are not coming with me because of that.

Pragya: *panics for a second* No. It's not like that.

Abhi: Then, I will drop you home?

Pragya:  🤔 *sees his innocent face* Ermm OK

Abhi: 😃

Abhigya in car

Abhi: *sees her still disturbed* *decides to take it off her mind* *cracks some joke but no use as she just returns a fake smile* *thinks what to do* *thinks may be he should let her talk about her pain so that it lessens her burden* *but doesn't know how to do* *has second thoughts whether this is a good idea as he doesn't know her well and whether she would think he is taking advantage of her being friendly with him by interfering in personal matters*

Pragya: *sees him being silent for the past few minutes* *wonders whether there's anything wrong* *thnks to break the ice* How is everyone at your home?

Abhi: *realizes she asked something* Sorry, what did you say?

Pragya: I asked about your family members. Everyone's fine? Your Daadi, Daasi, Brothers and others?

Abhi: You seem to know a lot about my family.

Pragya: I have read

Abhi: it in an article

Pragya: *smiles to hide her embarrassment*

Abhi: My mom would love to see you.

Pragya: *confused* Mom??

Abhi: Mom.. She would be happy to meet a fan like you.

Pragya: *worries whether he is having hallucinations after the accident*

Abhi: *snaps at her face* Where are your thoughts at? You didn't read about my mom in the article?

To be continued...
Edited by -Nive- - 7 years ago
-Nive- thumbnail
I don't know where Abhigya are taking me through this drabble. It wasn't supposed to be this way when I started ðŸ˜³
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Whaaat!! His mom? Oooh Nivu pls give us the next part! I like how the conversation shifted instead of having to answer the bb question - unexpected and it works so well!

As for abhigya leading you to unknown places - yup, I have found they have a tendency to do this!! Just embrace it, trust them and yourself 😃
-Nive- thumbnail
Drabble: Untitled Series #6

Pragya: But...

Abhi: *stops her* *looks at her like he wants her to continue*

Pragya: *heart beats fast* *gets tensed about why he is talking about his mom* But... your parents...

Abhi: died when I was a kid.

Pragya: *heart stops for a second* *thinks why is talking strangely and whether his medicines have side effects* *thinks to inform Daadi when she reaches home*

Abhi: *waves hand in front of her* What?

Pragya: *looks at him uneasily*

Abhi: You are wondering why I am talking about my mom when they are no more

Pragya: *is about to nod yes but stops* Because you never talked about your parents with me.

Abhi: with you? *confused*

Pragya: *understands that she blurted out* I mean you have never talked about your parents in your interviews.

Abhi: *relaxes* Oh yeah...  I don't really talk about them because I fear I might get depressed.

Pragya: *keeps her hand over his on the armrest*

Abhi: When my parents died, I was so depressed that I went and lied on a railway track to end my life. *closes eyes* But my Daadi saved me. It is because of her and her love, I am being what I am now. Sometimes when your loved ones leave you, you feel that your whole world is shattered. Living becomes a punishment. But you realize that it's not true once you break out of that depressing walls you built around yourself. My Daadi told me that you shouldn't be afraid of feeling pain. I realized only recently that embracing it and learning to live with it is a better solution than running away from it. Because if you bury it, it will come out one day as an ugly beast. I learnt to accept that my parents are no more and showered all my love to my sister. I know that would in turn make them happy. If they see us now, they would definitely be happy about me and my sister living happily.

Pragya: *looks at him silently*

Abhi: Am I boring you?

Pragya: *Nods no*

Abhi: You may be wondering why am I talking about this? *sees her* I don't know about the relationship between you and your sister. But I guess, she would never want you to feel sad when you talk about her. Sometimes, life just acts cruel but we shouldn't let it change us. You love your sister, right? *sees her eyes* then you shouldn't feel bad when you talk about her. There may be hundreds of happy memories with her. Think about them. She would feel happy that her memories are making you happy.
-Nive- thumbnail
Stopping the drabble series here now as I don't think I am making sense anymore ðŸ˜•

Have a great day guys!
aytac_alp thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nive...amazing ..drabbles please don't stop it's queit intersting yr...continue please...😳
-Nive- thumbnail
Thank you Aytac! I thought the drabble was getting out of context so thought of giving a break. Glad that you like it still 😊

Will try to continue, but as Mina said, Abhigya have the tendency to take us to new places 😆