~Santoshi Maa hit double century~

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Forum Friends today Santoshi Maa show has completed 200 episodes! 😃.Congratulation to all Santoshi Maa team.All SM actors & actresses deserve ⭐️ 👏.Friends share your views abt the show it can be anything your fav devlok & dhartilok character in the show,your fav episode,your fav track,what do you think of SM actors' performances?,your fav Santoshi maa & Santoshi scene,your fav Sairya scene,which family do you like Mishra family or Tripathi family? etc. 😊
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Yey 🥳
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Modsji aapke kuchh aachaar vichaar abt the show? 😆
SymphonyStar thumbnail
I also love the child Santoshi.I love those scenes wherever Santoshi maa puts Santoshi's head on her lap & sings "haathi ghoda" lullaby to Santoshi.The last time they showed it in Vajramushti track & skin disease track.I like the instrumental version of it its so soothing.One of my fav episodes where child Santoshi was taken by a man to the place where they make children beggars there Santoshi had sung the song "Badi pyaari Santoshi mata" this song gives me goosebumps such effect! I am not aware of these musical tunning system technicalities but I think echo effect was used.When you listen this song its like its echoing around you I recalled a old song where same effect was there.
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Forum Friends today Santoshi Maa show has completed 200 episodes! 😃.Congratulation to all Santoshi Maa team.All SM actors & actresses deserve ⭐️ 👏.Friends share your views abt the show it can be anything your fav devlok & dhartilok character in the show,your fav episode,your fav track,what do you think of SM actors' performances?,your fav Santoshi maa & Santoshi scene,your fav Sairya scene,which family do you like Mishra family or Tripathi family? etc. 😊

Wow 200 episodes!!! Congrats to the SM team.👏 I am sure you already know my views of the show Symphony but for other readers I will start by saying that I enjoy Santoshi Maa mainly for the love story between Santoshi and Dhairya.😊 I enjoy Ratan and Ayaz's chemistry.😃 There are other aspects of the show I enjoy too at times like Santoshi's family, Kraanti Maa and devlok. I also think everyone on the show is cast well.👍🏼 As for the show thus far I have had high hopes in regards to the various tracks we have seen, but somehow the CV's disappoint. I think the show has potential to give us better tracks or just even execute the tracks they show better. The characters are good as are the actors it is just that they seem to drop various tracks or go in a completely different direction leaving the viewers confused.😆 I always wanted to see an epic love story between Sairya. I have to say thus far we have not gotten that.😭 I am hoping when Sairya reunite we get full on romance and love. I thought when the show started we would see Dhairya being a jerk to Santoshi but they would have these moments as she would work at his house and he would soften. Even start to like her despite being with Riya. Instead they forcefully made him get married to her. Okay I accepted that. Except they still did not show romantic moments really and only when he was forced to rely on her he "fell" in love with her. Well that love was not very strong as he started to like the SIndoori avatar and basically indirectly made Santoshi feel like she needed to be like her.😕 They we got a bit of romance only for it to end in heartbreak and now we have this current track which is making my head spin.😆

Anyways on to my favorite characters. In the devlok I like Gaumata and Santoshi Maa. I also liked DP before. Well actually I disliked her, but the actress was good. My other favorites are Santoshi, Dhairya and Ankur. I also like Kaka, Kaki and Sanket when he was on the show. Kraanti Maa is a hoot and and I think Sheshnath is a gem of an actor. Really everyone is good in their respective roles. But those are my favorite.

Favorite scenes or tracks. Well I like all Sairya scenes.😊 Especially when Santoshi slapped Dhairya, the burger scene, when Santoshi catches Dhairya, Santoshi's dream sequence, when Dhairya saves Santoshi from the lampost falling on her. Those are just a few. I love the romantic moments between them.😃 Tracks I liked. I guess the marriage one was okay. It was a little silly. There were other tracks with potential including the current one that I thought could be good but were dropped. For example Madhu's truth coming out and Riya's truth coming out. Yet to see what happens with this track.😕 I guess for all my complaints I have enjoyed bits and pieces of every track and also I do enjoy the show otherwise I would not comment daily. I just get highly frustrated with the show. But that is all Indian shows.😆

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Oci I know your views abt the show but still like to hear your precious rant 😆.Thanks for letting us know your views. 😃
SymphonyStar thumbnail
My fav track is revelation of Vajramushti conspiracy Diya lightning track.My fav Sairya scenes Dhairya saving Santoshi from the lampost,Santoshi proving Dhairya wrong in that Diya lightning drama,Santoshi coming to Dhairya room dressed in black saree & their sweet convo & my most fav Sairya scne till now is Sairya road crossing scene.Its is simple scene but there is just some magic in this scene.The song "Tu kabhi soch na sake" was perfect.The Devlok characters I like is Santoshi Maa,Gaumata,DP & Naradji & Dhartilok characters are Kranti Maa,Santoshi,Sanket,Kaka,Tinnu,Dadi,Ankur &Seshnath.I like Tripathi family more bcoz of there hillarious dramas.The Santoshi maa & Santoshi scene I like Santoshi maa coming to Dhartilok in that lagaan village woman look & help child Santoshi in jungle & Santoshi maa helping Santoshi in that skin disease track.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
All actors are doing justice with their roles & perfoming well. 👏
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

My fav track is revelation of Vajramushti conspiracy Diya lightning track.My fav Sairya scenes Dhairya saving Santoshi from the lampost,Santoshi proving Dhairya wrong in that Diya lightning drama,Santoshi coming to Dhairya room dressed in black saree & their sweet convo & my most fav Sairya scne till now is Sairya road crossing scene.Its is simple scene but there is just some magic in this scene.The song "Tu kabhi soch na sake" was perfect.The Devlok characters I like is Santoshi Maa,Gaumata,DP & Naradji & Dhartilok characters are Kranti Maa,Santoshi,Sanket,Kaka,Tinnu,Dadi,Ankur &Seshnath.I like Tripathi family more bcoz of there hillarious dramas.The Santoshi maa & Santoshi scene I like Santoshi maa coming to Dhartilok in that lagaan village woman look & help child Santoshi in jungle & Santoshi maa helping Santoshi in that skin disease track.

Ah yes the Vajramushti track. Totally forgot about that. I enjoy any scene where someone sticks it to Dhairya. Remember when Pratap used to get mad at Dhairya? Haha the good old days.😆 I liked that scene where she was dressed up in the black saree.😊 I think that is the prettiest Ratan has looked on the show. I do recall them playing that soch na sake song during the road crossing scene, it was a very sweet scene. There are many cute Sairya scenes. I just can't list all of them. Some I can't even think of at the moment. So this is totally random, but do you remember that they used to play this background music for Dhairya and Santoshi?

I added a link. Listen at 0:17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qssc6Owmzk0
They should use it again. P.S - I kind of miss this Dhairya. Look at his angry face.😆 I always like this phase of the relationship on Indian shows. Where you can see a shift in the relationship starting to form. Although in this case he continued to act like a jerk for several more months.😆 The Tripathi family is for sure more hilarious with their antics. But Sairya is my first preference.😃 I liked when Santoshi Maa appears as a disguised human to help Santoshi. Or even when she helps her with her powers. Like when she gave Santoshi the power to slap Dhairya.🤣

SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

Ah yes the Vajramushti track. Totally forgot about that. I enjoy any scene where someone sticks it to Dhairya. Remember when Pratap used to get mad at Dhairya? Haha the good old days.😆 I liked that scene where she was dressed up in the black saree.😊 I think that is the prettiest Ratan has looked on the show. I do recall them playing that soch na sake song during the road crossing scene, it was a very sweet scene. There are many cute Sairya scenes. I just can't list all of them. Some I can't even think of at the moment. So this is totally random, but do you remember that they used to play this background music for Dhairya and Santoshi?

I added a link. Listen at 0:17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qssc6Owmzk0
They should use it again. P.S - I kind of miss this Dhairya. Look at his angry face.😆 I always like this phase of the relationship on Indian shows. Where you can see a shift in the relationship starting to form. Although in this case he continued to act like a jerk for several more months.😆 The Tripathi family is for sure more hilarious with their antics. But Sairya is my first preference.😃 I liked when Santoshi Maa appears as a disguised human to help Santoshi. Or even when she helps her with her powers. Like when she gave Santoshi the power to slap Dhairya.🤣

Ya I remember it.Sweet tune.Dhairya looked super angry Dhairya the volcano 😆.I found that Party Santoshi slap Dhairya after getting power from Santoshi maa scene so funny I was like Santoshi maa gave powers to Santoshi so she could slap Dhairya? 😆