Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: sashashyam

You are very welcome, my dear Ria.

Thanks for this clarification. It seems that they intend to stay close to history at least in this respect!

You know, after watching the script make total kachra of Kaurwaki's character, I wondered about how she is eventually going to be redeemed. Earlier, she was shown as having the common touch and being pleasant and helpful to one and all, as when she scolded her guard and then brought food for Dharma, Ashoka and Vitt, who looked like commoners and whom she did not know at all . There was no trace then of this insulting haughtiness and arrogance.

She could so easily have been icy cold and distant and yet classy in the scene with Devi. Instead, the script made her behave like a fishwife. Royalty is known for its dignity and for keeping up public appearances come what may. Kaurwaki's behaviour tonight was the exact opposite of this code.

But despite all this, Ashoka will be shown as not falling out of love with her, for he does marry her and she is his second queen. He surely feels guilty not only for what he did to Devi but what he did to Kaurwaki as well, no matter that she provoked him. Still, her behaviour today was so cheap and foul-mouthed that it would be tough for him to look at her and remember his old Kaurwaki. It was very poor scripting. I wonder how they are going to finesse and paper over this gaping crack in the Ashoka-Kaurwaki relationship in the future.

We need to have some self talk for Ashoka to clarify the situation, but I do not expect the CVs to oblige!

Shyamala Aunty

Aunty honestly saying... I have given up all my hope on DVs to get a good characterization of the characters... The great DVs who can turn Bindusaar into Bhondusaar, The great chakravartin samrat ashoka into almost a sacha premi ashoka.. (i don't remember who gave this name to ashokaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†), Bindusaar's Chief queen Charumitra into a Dayan, Queen KWK into a obsessive spoiled brat almost and Queen Devi a Bali kaa bakhra... then I don't really want to imagine that how much destruction DVs could have bring.. actually I have given up thinking ti give my mind a bit sane... πŸ˜†... Now I am only watching on and off for actors and their performance.. specially Mohit... and sometimes for ashoka and devi as I am liking the respect and understanding they are sharing... don't know how long DVs will have mercy on them cause they are almost expert now in ruining every good thing...πŸ˜†

I really don't know how they are going to show redemption of KWK whose character is butchered like anything... Now its almost tough to even have a sympathy for her after her act to Devi in today's eps... I do agree on the fact with u that they could show up KWK's rage in more subtle matured way... rather than insulting Devi she could have just said deny to meet her or maintain the icy cold distance of indifference but what DVs had made her done had totally caused her character to hit below than rock bottom... I am totally in confused state like you that regarding to KWK's redemption state and developing the old relationship btwn ashoka-kwk

I do agree on another fact that Ashoka feel guilty for not only Devi but for KWK too.. though he was angry and literally upset with her... well any sane man will feel like that for doing such to a girl and i am totally Okk with that fact... it actually satisfies me that he is not ungrateful and not acting like the spoilt child whose fav toy has been taaken away like KWK. Its a good bit of his characterization i feel.. I actually felt the moment was really good when Kaurvaki was cursing behind holding the swrod tightly and bleeding her own hand... He didn't even bother to turn back or give answer to her angry words.. he just left with Devi being totally indifferent and his ignorant attitude towards KWK, I felt was more matured and powerful way to express his state of mind.. Indicating that she couldn't manipulate him with her tantrums or anger anymore as if he was totally over with her and moved on... i don't know what's other opinion about that scene but that particular bit of cold angry ignorance was best bit for me today...

BTW aunty... have another req for u... soem days ago me and my friend started a small story series on forum which would focus on ashoka's five queens... U may say this is a fictional account on history... there will be five one shot stories and each stories will be dedicated to a queen... would u like to read that and give ur opinion? if u are interested then please do tell me i will send u the link... by far we have updated only queen devi's story...
Edited by BabyHimavari - 8 years ago
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ashok will take it as her angry moment. She didn't mean anything like that. πŸ˜† He is very kind. Forgives everyone. In fact everyone will forgive her. It will be hard for us. πŸ˜†

If he had to lose his love and create so much drama then why not do the work properly. Couldn't even kill one how will he kill so many people in the future ? πŸ€”

If Charu thinks that Ashok will die without KWK then I guess she is wrong. I think this will make him stronger. What a fool. Wrong calculation. πŸ˜†

Dear MDS,

They have shredded Kaurwaki's character to such an extent tonight that it is difficult to see how she is to be redeemed eventually. It was totally unnecessary; she could have been icy cool and distant, but not behaved like a fishwife. She was never shown as this arrogant and nasty to commoners earlier; she was politeness and warmth personified to Dharma, Vitt and Ashoka when she personally provided food for them after ticking off her guard.

Yet, Ashoka will remain in love with her and marry her eventually. That seems a tough call after tonight's very poor scripting.

The worst tonight was that Ashoka did not even manage to kill Jagannath! What a loser he is!😑 Does not even know where to stab a guy like that.

As I was discussing above with Capricorn, Charumitra sacrificing herself for such a minor cause as breaking up the Ashoka-Kaurwaki marriage seems very odd.And foolish.

Shyamala Aunty

-ChildOfChrist- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Subha.

Charu's black magic on Kaurvaki failed.

Sushim and Chanda got married.

Bindusar told Vitt about the deal.Vitt stopped the marriage by telling ashok about the deal.Ashok calls off his marriage by saying that his matrubhoomi is more important than anyone else.

Kaurvaki pretends to go from the mandap.Ashok stops her and tells her that he will marry her if Jagannath apologizes to Bindusar for insulting him.

Jagannath starts insulting everyone,Bindusar, Dharma, Ashok,Charu,Sushim,Siamak,even Helena.He calls Bindusar a weak king and a puppet in the hands of Dharma. He also insults Dharma and calls Ashok Daasi putra.

Ashok gets mad with anger and stabs Jagannath.

Kaurvaki slaps Ashok and calls him Chand and tells that no gal will ever marry him because of his anger.

Tabhi Devi arrives.Ashok asks Devi to marry him.Devi asks,"how can u marry me when u love kaurvaki? "Ashok then forcibly takes her to the mandap and marries her.Dharma is more than happy to see Ashvi married.

Kaurvaki is shocked and feels cheated by everyone.

She leaves the mandap .

Now Devi,Dharma, Vitt and Bindusar feel guilty for 'betraying' the mahaan kaurvaki.

Devi meets kaurvaki in order to apologize but Kaurvaki insults her by calling her 'non-royal' and even tries to kill her.Ashok takes Devi's side and takes her away.

Wow! Alot happened this week!
Glad that Jaggu dada is dead though! πŸ˜ƒ ⭐️
Why would Devi want to meet K anyway? It's not like K would give them her dua for their sada sukhi jeevan. πŸ€”
Ashok did three good things this week. Kill Jagganath, break his marriage with K, and stand up for Devi.
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
No yaar!Ussi baat ka toh rona hai.😭Jagannath is still alive.😑
BabyHimavari thumbnail

I doubt if he will ever do that, Subha, going by how stern and haughty he was today. And his retort was a classic: Mahaan Chandragupta Maurya ke pote aur Samrat Bindusar ke putra, aur Magadh ke bhavi samragni (look at the casual announcement that he is the one to become the next Samrat!) Devi ko Kaling jaise chote desh ke tucch vicharon se apamanit hone ki aavashyakta nahin hai!

I agree that Kaurwaki will not feel guilty for behaving like a fishwife with Devi. But that is not my problem. My problem is how the CVs are going to restore the old Ashoka-Kaurwaki relationship, for after all he is going to marry her eventually.

But what I am bitterly disappointed about is that Jagannath did not die after all. I am astonished that no one else has even thought fit to mention that!

Shyamala Aunty

I would rather feel happy if at the end KWK apologies to ashoka for misunderstanding him and Devi... for falling prey of her father's conspiracy...confessing her fault that she never understand the meaning of true love actually and never respected the persons who did so much to her.. that will be the best redemption for her character but it will be so much to ask for from DVs...
@ bold... aunty i literally feel that Jaggu is not going to die anytime soon...cause after helena he is the only villain remaining for DV s to cash on..πŸ˜†.(regarding to the fact that they have totally sidelined the main villains Charu, Sushim and siamak)... I am afraid that we have to face Jaggu till kalinga war cause if I was not the wrong.. he will be there to fuel up his putri's hatred towards mauryans and it will be his sadyantras against mauryan which will be leading to gr8 war... but anyway DVs r unpredictable..πŸ˜†
Gosh!I am feeling better now after venting all my frustrations due to the episode in that shanak fan's topic.
Take a look at that person's topic. It's hilarious. Seriously! Kaurvaki fans are calling her character strong because she insulted Devi today.🀣

BabyHimavari thumbnail

Gosh!I am feeling better now after venting all my frustrations due to the episode in that shanak fan's topic.

Take a look at that person's topic. It's hilarious. Seriously! Kaurvaki fans are calling her character strong because she insulted Devi today.🀣

Ohh man... Just one comment.. Jaisa character waisey fans...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. like kwk's love for ashoka, fan's love for KWK is truly obsessive...πŸ₯±.. like whatever she do, she is just great..
I don't even bother to waste my words replying in such topic.. after all loving anyone is not the fault...though the love is obsessive...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But one thing i get to know after reading the post that we all are quite famous and our each and every1's word in EDT is read so carefully..🀣..

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Kaurwaki also refused to take Devils (I'll leave the typo in - but Devi*) apology which makes her apparently awesome per that thread. Shows the maturity of both character and fan.
Edited by shyam09 - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: BabyHimavari

Ohh man... Just one comment.. Jaisa character waisey fans...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. like kwk's love for ashoka, fan's love for KWK is truly obsessive...πŸ₯±.. like whatever she do, she is just great..
I don't even bother to waste my words replying in such topic.. after all loving anyone is not the fault...though the love is obsessive...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But one thing i get to know after reading the post that we all are quite famous and our each and every1's word in EDT is read so carefully..🀣..

I too would have ignored that topic like I always do but I just needed to vent out my frustration and that member gave me a good opportunity to do that.πŸ˜ƒ

Now I am feeling really bette4.πŸ˜ƒ
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

That was a good topic. πŸ˜†

Why don't they join us instead of... You know... How should I say without being harsh... Checking carefully our discussion. πŸ˜†