Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Yes, my pet! I was almost convinced that it had been shelved. Now to hope that we don't get this Khallatak as Chanakya. A worse choice could not be imagined!

The headdress looks era appropriate, and I like the hard, eager face, though the shot is distorted. Plenty of sword play to be looked forward to as well; Rajat is excellent at that. Anjali has started a thread. See you there!

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by: Sandhya.A

Aunty, ...At last...😃...Phew!

Ashoka's dadaji. 🤣

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What was the precap about?😲

It looked like Rani Dharma was having a heart attack or something.Her conscience, Charumitra and her darling husband all contributed to her mental stress.From the way she made Vit promise to bide by Ashok and Devi's side it looked as if Dharma had a premonition that she'll die sooner than later.Charu knew that she'll die soon,so she's doing her best to make sure that Dharma doesn't survive either.Dharma's death would mean that Ashok will be heartbroken and there'll be no one left to intervene on Ashok's behalf the next time Bindusar takes him in dislike.Never doubt that there'll be a next time.For all the putr prem that Bindusar sprouts he never rises up to the occasion by giving Ashok benefit of doubt.

Kaurwaki was hysterical,screeching like a banshee and Saumya was overacting as usual.I'd have thought she'd listened to her father at the wedding when he spoke about pointing fingers at others while three of them point back to yourself.For all the nonsense she sprouted about Magadh being the epicenter of all things evil, it could be argued that all those things are true about Kaling as well.If that soldier hadn't intervened she'd have decapitated Devi.

Devi was giving orders as if she was to the Manor born."Yeh mera adesh hai" .I loved how Ashok came to Devi's defense.He had time to think about the nastiness at the wedding and accepted part of the blame for himself.He apologised to Devi for his impulsiveness and dragging her into his affairs.And it was clear that he regretted his actions towards Kaurwaki.But Kaurwaki is still delusional and refuses to admit her share of the blame.As always it was all about I,me and myself.
Edited by capricornrcks - 8 years ago
sashashyam thumbnail
Methinks that before the kaali shaktiyaan get her, Charumitra wants to do as much damage to Dharma as she can. I am not clear if she has been actually hexing her, or whether there has been some uncomfortable scene involving Ashoka and Devi that Charumitra has latched on to and is rubbing Dharma's nose in it. But all that rolling on the ground at the end did look like black magic.

Anyway, who cares! I have had enough of all these domestic shenanigans. Nor I am going to rejoice at every baby step that Ashoka and Devi take towards their grahast jeevan. It all bores me stiff, and I can stand neither this cow eyed Devi nor this shrill banshee of a Kaurwaki. The girl must have been cuckoo to go and land up on Kaurwaki after all that happened; what did she think she was going to get, an aarti?

And just see how incompetent Ashoka is! He could not even put paid to Jagannath, and that viper is alive and almost swasth!!! I would like to do a remix on Kaurwakispeak and exclaim: Ashoka, jo ek Jagannath ko tikhane nahin laga saka, wo Akand Bharat ke shatruon ko kya parast karega?

Shyamala Aunty

swathi90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Well a gud episode
But kwk dialogues towards devi s really pathetic🤢,I mean I know she's hurt anyone would but saying such a low words pointing her being non Royal s really disgusting,this same non royal woman helped her a lot,that time she didn't hesitate to take help from this non royal girl, wow today she showed her true friendship saying such a low words to her.

I can't believe she was going to kill her if soldiers didn't come she would have killed her,I think all u people r right more than jaggu wound it's ashok marrying devi pissed her,more than love ashok s her obsession today it showed in form of her frustration

Loved the way ashok defended devi saying none talks to future samragi like this,so there won't be asandhi entry,well I always wanted ahankara to end up as asandhi,but seeing developments in show it's better she doesn't enter at all she was really beautiful written character dnt want to butcher her character also,I think she's better off this comedy circus😆,y nt when was the last time v ever truly watched actual history in cas

Dharma vitt conversation s really cute,so these both r going to play cupid now

Even RG didn't like the way kwk talked about magadh to devi,today kwk really proved she dnt deserve a friend like devi and man like ashok, how such a frustrated girl ll ever help ashok to built ABN.

people says greatness comes with great sacrifices,that's how royal people r, here a royal worrior princess couldn't able to digest a fact that she didn't get her love and in her frustration ready to kill everyone.

jaggu god can anyone be as disgusting as he still smirking😡,yes kwk madam if devi deserves magadh people u really deserves ur kalinga father

so evil clan s ready to escape,so charu s going to die soon,this ll definitely drive sushim to nuts

I really want mahendra to be born soon,well mohit said in his interview ashoka May cast sid as his son,it would be a treat to watch him again,sid can nail any role,either fiery ashoka r composed mahendra.

precap- it's confusing what had charu done to dharma y s she being hysterical

sashashyam thumbnail
But I thought Dharma was murdered by mistake by Sushim & Co., the intended victim being Devi? Of course, we can get anything at all here, history being no leg shackle for the CVs.

Now of course if Dharma is gone, Ashoka can cry on Devi's shoulder. He won't have to bend extra either; she is the same height as Kaurwaki.

It was also interesting that Dharma did not have the guts to go and say farewell to Kaurwaki, after having been her Booster No.1 for so long. Her going would have been more appropriate than Devi landing up there. Ashoka's advice to Devi was wise, but she is riddled with guilt and will not heed it.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

QUOTE=capricornrcks]

It looked like Rani Dharma was having a heart attack or something.Her conscience, Charumitra and her darling husband all contributed to her mental stress.From the way she made Vit promise to bide by Ashok and Devi's side it looked as if Dharma had a premonition that she'll die sooner than later.Charu knew that she'll die soon,so she's doing her best to make sure that Dharma doesn't survive either.Dharma's death would mean that Ashok will be heartbroken and there'll be no one left to intervene on Ashok's behalf the next time Bindusar takes him in dislike.Never doubt that there'll be a next time.For all the putr prem that Bindusar sprouts he never rises up to the occasion by giving Ashok benefit of doubt.

Kaurwaki was hysterical,screeching like a banshee and Saumya was overacting as usual.I'd have thought she'd listened to her father at the wedding when he spoke about pointing fingers at others while d three of them would point back to yourself.For all the nonsense she sprouted about Magadh being the epicenter of all things evil, it could be argued that all those things are true about Kaling as well.If that soldier hadn't intervened she'd have decapitated Devi.

Devi was giving orders as if she was to the Manor born."Yeh mera adesh hai" .I loved how Ashok came to Devi's defense.He had time to think about the nastiness at the wedding and accepted part of the blame for himself.He apologised to Devi for his impulsiveness and dragging her into his affairs.And it was clear that he regretted his actions towards Kaurwaki.But Kaurwaki is still delusional and refuses to admit her share of the blame.As always it was all about I,me and myself.
capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sashashyam

But I thought Dharma was murdered by mistake by Sushim & Co., the intended victim being Devi? Of course, we can get anything at all here, history being no leg shackle for the CVs.

Now of course if Dharma is gone, Ashoka can cry on Devi's shoulder. He won't have to bend extra either; she is the same height as Kaurwaki.

It was also interesting that Dharma did not have the guts to go and say farewell to Kaurwaki, after having been her Booster No.1 for so long. Her going would have been more appropriate than Devi landing up there. Ashoka's advice to Devi was wise, but she is riddled with guilt and will not heed it.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

I thought that Dharma would be killed by the poisoned sword that Sushim has been preparing with scorpion venom.Well, Sushim can still stab her while she's in a coma.

Charu's sacrifice at this juncture seems out of character to her.I can't believe she sacrificed herself just to break Ashwaki wedding. What about later on when Sushim will need her help to get the throne.Chanda is such a goody-two shoes and Khallatak is too scared of Sushim to advise him properly.There'll be nobody left to curb his impulsiveness.Plus this seems like a cop out not to make her die by Ashok's hands.Apparently our hero can't kill a woman in cold blood.Nevermind what the historical Ashok would do in such a situation.

Of course, Devi asked for it.I don't think either Dharma or Devi needed to visit Kaurwaki or offer an explanation.That banshee pretty much made her own bed.KVK at the moment can't see beyond the fact that her favorite toy belongs to another girl and she can't play with it.

Devi seems so tiny and fragile beside Ashok that their embraces can rightly be termed as 'bear hugs'.

-ChildOfChrist- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Haven't been here in a while...could someone tell me what happened the entire week and how AshVi got married?
Thanks!
sashashyam thumbnail
I agree with you about Charumitra. It seems illogical and foolish for her to make this sacrifice, and for what? Breaking Ashoka's marriage to Kaurwaki? She must be cuckoo! Maybe she can claim that the kaali shaktiyaan did not work on Kaurwaki after all, and so she should get a refund of her life!😉

Well, Devi is the same height as Kaurwaki, and has the same build as well. And anyone would look fragile and tiny next to Mohit's Ashoka!

I think Dharma should have gone to see off Kaurwaki. It was she who boosted her from Day 1 right up D Day -1, in the face of Ashoka's opposition, and was gaga over her nonstop. If Dharma had had some good sense, Kaurwaki would have left Pataliputra long ago. And most important of all, Dharma is now consumed by a sense of guilt about what she believes she has done to Kaurwaki, which she herself terms akshamya. So it would have been natural for her to go and see her one last time. But she is not able to face her, as she says herself. If she had gone, the scene would have been very different, and perhaps Kaurwaki might have come to her senses to some extent.

Anyway, it is pointless to try and analyse this trashy script. I start doing it out of sheer habit, I think. 'Enuff!

SBC

Originally posted by: capricornrcks

I thought that Dharma would be killed by the poisoned sword that Sushim has been preparing with scorpion venom.Well, Sushim can still stab her while she's in a coma.

Charu's sacrifice at this juncture seems out of character to her.I can't believe she sacrificed herself just to break Ashwaki wedding. What about later on when Sushim will need her help to get the throne.Chanda is such a goody-two shoes and Khallatak is too scared of Sushim to advise him properly.There'll be nobody left to curb his impulsiveness.Plus this seems like a cop out not to make her die by Ashok's hands.Apparently our hero can't kill a woman in cold blood.Nevermind what the historical Ashok would do in such a situation.

Of course, Devi asked for it.I don't think either Dharma or Devi needed to visit Kaurwaki or offer an explanation.That banshee pretty much made her own bed.KVK at the moment can't see beyond the fact that her favorite toy belongs to another girl and she can't play with it.

Devi seems so tiny and fragile beside Ashok that their embraces can rightly be termed as 'bear hugs'.

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Gosh!I feel like stop watching this show now.I am unable to tolerate this Quackwaki anymore. Shyam, can u term another better word for her?After watching her today,I felt like she was much better as selfish and obsessive lover.
But I am going to blame Devi more for this. There was really no need for her to visit OTTH (Over the top Hater).Kaurvaki got really jealous seeing Devi in royal attire.I didn't knew she can stoop down to such a level that she will insult Devi for being poor.She even forgot that this very same non-royal gal was ur inspiration, helped u a lot in ur Mission FATAM (Forcing Ashok to Accept Me).She even tried to kill Devi!

Ashok, I will start hating u if u still love such a pathetic human who,instead of punishing her father,punishes her best friend who herself was the biggest victim of their love.

It's Devi's fault.Why the hell did she wanted to apologize?

And even Vitt started feeling guilty. So all these people don't mind losing their kingdom for this selfish brat.

I loved the scene between Devi and Dharma in the end.

The precap is so hilarious. It's just to postpone the Ashvi consummation(if at all Ashok gets into that mood which is unlikely though).Nothing will happen to Dharma.

BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sashashyam

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Aunty as far as i know... Dharma is not going to die anytime soon... I read a bit of jumbled spoiler of TOI some days ago where it was mentioned that Everyone would get happy on seeing Dharma gaining back her consciousness but it was not at all mentioned that how she actually fell unconscious?😕... So after seeing the precap i felt like this is how D will fell unconscious nd sooner will get back her sense...

nd thx for the reply in SS...😳