Swaron SS: CHASING THE TRUTH

flyinghigh_ani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
PROLOGUE

Swayam was pacing in the rehearsal hall waiting for her to arrive...he checked his watch for the seventh time...it was almost 9 in the morning and she was supposed to come at 7...

"she will face who is she dealing with..."he muttered and glared at the crew members to Continue with their works who were already muttering about how angry mr.swayam shekhawat currently was...

After almost fifteen minutes she came into the hall breathing heavily and looking visibly scared and was sweating heavily...

"care to explain?" came his casual yet firm tone which meant trouble for her...if swayam hated anything the most it was not being punctual...

"I'll explain..." She breathed in hard...her face showed a clear impression of fear...her eyes were scanning everyone around her and for a second , or may even less than that , swayam wanted to look into her eyes and assure her that whatever that was bothering her or had the audacity of scaring the life out of Sharon had to face him first before having access to her...and in the next second swayam brushed his thoughts away getting a bit irritated at himself for feeling something unnamed for this miss.late...

"so tyre puncture?no no let me guess had a fight with the rickshaw driver?" he rolled his eyes...

"someone locked me up in my house..." She gulped and licked her dry lips...

"great..." He didn't know how to react...whether he should laugh or just scream his lungs out at this girl...she had one hell of a creative mind and more than that was a brilliant actor... "I really think you shouldn't be a dancer...try out acting..."

"swayam...i am not lying...i'll explain..."she said calmly already knowing that he was not at all convinced... "someone really did that...just listen out once please..." And at her request swayam gestured her to continue...

Sharon unlocked the door of her house and came inside...the day was good...swayam was good to her...she threw her bag on the couch and walked through the darkness to switch on the lights of the lounge...living alone gave a different kind of peace to her...something which she never really got from being a part of the crowd...

Taking out a bottle from the fridge she dumped her exhausted body on the couch and switched on the TV and put the channels to shuffle...

"swayam..." she whispered as a slight blush covered her cheeks...she really couldn't get this man properly...he was one of those person who had earned her respect for no particular reason right from the first day when they had met in the academy...he is the team's choreographer and according to her he was the best dancer in the world...just that he is a bit too serious, quiet and not happening for his age...and probably that was one thing that made Sharon fall for him...his uncanny dissimilarity from all the guys she knew...

And before her trail of thoughts could wander away to some fantasy land imagining her and swayam happily in love together , the lights went off bringing her back to the reality...

"no...please...not again..." she looked up at the ceiling and complained...

She got up lazily and peeped out of the window to find the street lights glowing...

"don't tell me ramu kaka forgot to pay the bill..." She muttered and walked back to the lounge and lighted a couple of candles...making herself relaxed once again on the couch she picked up the landline phone to call kaka but found that the line was dead...

"what the hell..." She frowned... "don't tell me he forgot the telephone bills too..."

Without wasting any second she took her cell out from the bag and unlocked the screen quickly and there was no network...

"something is wrong for sure..." She got up quickly and before she could understand what was happening to her, she heard the sound of lightening and within seconds the slight drizzle turned into heavy downpour and she had to rush to close the windows...

"every possible problem has to happen all at once..." She muttered and stood in the middle of the lounge holding her hips and smiling sarcastically at her condition...

And within seconds her smile of sarcasm disappeared and she became numb and white with fear as a dark silhouette appeared outside the dark window...

For a good ten seconds she was completely frozen in her place and when her mind started working she could make out that it was a short person mostly a guy wearing hoodie...

"what the hell..." She took the cell to call her friend but the network was still not there...

The silhouette started to walk around the house and her gaze followed him as he walked round the house a couple of times and she could see him everytime he appeared in front of any window...

She ran towards the main door to call her neighbors but the last shock of the night had to be this...the door was locked from outside...

She was trapped...

At that point of time she had probably lost her voice or her throat had gone dry...she wanted to scream for help but all her senses and her voice ditched him...

The silhouetted who was standing outside a window at that time bend down and then got up and wrote something on the glass of the window with mud...

She struggled to read it but failed as her brain could not register the mirror image of his writing from the opposite side...trying to calm her now shivering body she focused on the glass and could make out what he had impressed on the glass...

"time for the TRUTH..."

She gulped... What truth? Who is this person?several thoughts clouded her mind as tears started to trickle down her cheeks and her body and mind gave up as she dropped down on the ground...shivering and struggling for breath her dizzy mind went calm as she went unconscious...

"swayam I woke up in the morning and trust me nothing seemed wrong...it was as if nothing had happened last except for the rain...lights were on...landline was working...phone had signal and the door was also not locked..." She said frantically trying to wipe her tears... "i...i just grabbed the bag and came here..." She fumbled...

Swayam couldn't lie to himself...she was wearing the same clothes which she had wore last day and her hair was totally a mess which was so unlike miss.sharon raiprakash...

But she was already dead scared and he didn't want to scare her further...so the best thing he could do at that moment was to divert her mind...

"you can even try out script writing..." He said after a deep trail of thoughts...

"swayam..." she said loudly... "I am just not kidding..." She said seriously...

"you have got fifteen minutes...come for warm up..."he said strictly and walked away...

Edited by flyinghigh_ani - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flyinghigh_ani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
NOTE

I know all my FFs are pending...it's just that i was a bit caught up with studies...i am trying to figure out where i had left those and trying to connect and write as soon as possible...this plot was in my mind since a long time so thought of sharing...if you liek it let me know , i will continue and this time i will try to be regular...😆

thanks a lot

ani

INDEX

PROLOGUE- Above

Edited by flyinghigh_ani - 8 years ago
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice start... & its like a thriller...??? i m liking it... plz continue ... & a super big hug fr @ani 🤗 ❤️
Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Prolouge seems interesting .
continue soon
thnx fr pm
Edited by Nicky-nish - 8 years ago
raksh11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's interesting n plz continue,
Do update ur old.stories plzzz waiting for it
3sisters thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Looking mysterious and good to continue soon
--RENU-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
New ss 🥳

Res 😳
Unres

Wow so miss flyinghigh Ani is back 😉
Welcome back 😆
I was really missing ur stories nd now u r back so I won't miss ur work anymore 😳

now about the story..
Perfect start 👏
Prologue is amazing..
Can't wait to read further this story is so exciting nd intriguing 😳
this story is also gonna be amazing like other stories..
so please continue this ss...

nd now being a true fan of your stories I request u please continue all stories 😳

P.S. :- HAK thoda jaldi dena 😛

best wishes nd loads of love 🤗

Renu di ❤️
Edited by --RENU-- - 8 years ago
mythreyii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And this is amazing exciting and new concept for sure
Amazing prologue
Pretty intriguing
P.S. someone is back time to update all the ffs
Pls do update them..
Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So good to see you back Ani 🤗 the prologue seems interesting, I am loving it. Waiting for your other updates as well. Carry on soon 😊
VruShan_FanGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So finally you are back :-):-)

prologue is amazing
really looking forward for this one
something different