Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I hope it is true. This show was such a mess. I hope something interesting replaces it.
Zee tv is binging on show replacements - 3 show in a couple of weeks. Good from them and hopefully will be great for us. 👏
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Not at all shocking the day appu has a character changed giving the expression of a vamp... it was said this show is not going to last for a long time.
jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah after they brought vardaan in and made appu the villain trps drop down so much.im not surprise too.i just hope the end will be good with malayappu reunion.Atleast that would be a treat for malayppu fans
latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i don't think this is true, zee just have promo for two show out now and those already have their time slot, what is the third show that zee is bringing, Radha Krishna has no clear date or cast as yet.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Just as well it ends.  B'cos now, Apu is only w/ Malay b'cos of her promise to Vardan, not b'cos of any love.  Although the precap shows a bedding scene b/w them 😕

The problem is that this show has had a parade of girls other than Apu opposite Malay - first Kanika, then Vardan, then Isha and now Leila?  And Apu's role now is just to 'protect' Malay.

But Malay is not the target of Kala Saya at all - Apu herself is.  If she withdrew from that house, Kala Saya would leave Malay's folks alone and go after her - that's where the story is.

Really, they could have ended the show a week ago after Apu  confessed all to Malay, and just reunited Malay w/ Vardan and had Apu kill off Kasturi and end it there.  No need for Vardan's death and then Kala Saya.  Ugh!!!
jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Just as well it ends.  B'cos now, Apu is only w/ Malay b'cos of her promise to Vardan, not b'cos of any love.  Although the precap shows a bedding scene b/w them 😕

The problem is that this show has had a parade of girls other than Apu opposite Malay - first Kanika, then Vardan, then Isha and now Leila?  And Apu's role now is just to 'protect' Malay.

But Malay is not the target of Kala Saya at all - Apu herself is.  If she withdrew from that house, Kala Saya would leave Malay's folks alone and go after her - that's where the story is.

Really, they could have ended the show a week ago after Apu  confessed all to Malay, and just reunited Malay w/ Vardan and had Apu kill off Kasturi and end it there.  No need for Vardan's death and then Kala Saya.  Ugh!!!

I would personally prefer the ending the death of vardaan and apumalay reunion.since to be honest it is malay and appu love from start.and vardaan came in between.its my opinion so there is no need to argue.let see what the cvs have in store for us.
Rose.gyp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Well not surprised! They had ruined the storyline with making Appu a grey character. Her innocence in contrast to what she is .. A vishkanya was the charm.

But in all honesty, now the makers are doing better with the storyline. I am tuning into to check out what's going on.
I agree with a post made earlier than the saya is behind Appu and if she leaves the family so will the saya. But then again, Kala saya knows that Malay is appu's weakness. She loves him and that hasn't changed. So what's stopping KS using/harming Malay to get to Appu, no matter where she is.

They should give the show a chance, now that the CVs are beginning to get on the right track.

Also, what's the new 3rd show?
Radhakrishna is scrapped.
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: latanzia

i don't think this is true, zee just have promo for two show out now and those already have their time slot, what is the third show that zee is bringing, Radha Krishna has no clear date or cast as yet.

Radha krishna has been confirmed to be scrapped. 
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
It does not come as a shock as the makers ruined their USP by bringing in Vardaan! Now the damage might be irreparable!