Originally posted by: love-kreya

Nice part spl. Swaron and rey ka conversations
Kria is a life guard so why she is so mysterious
Loved the update want more in next update

It will reveal in further chaps .thank you dear πŸ˜›
shwetaphadke thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Really interesting concept...it's really feels awesome to read new kriyaansh off after a long...love it... update soon...n Thanx for pm...
Kiarawinget16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetaphadke

Really interesting concept...it's really feels awesome to read new kriyaansh off after a long...love it... update soon...n Thanx for pm...

Ya i also long to read kr ffs ... thanks for the appreciation
Kiarawinget16 thumbnail

Thank you 😊
SnehShakti... thumbnail
First of all thanks for writing ff on kriyansh..
It's been ages kuch naya read kiye hue..
Very well written...
Keep updating...
:)
Kiarawinget16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehShakti...

First of all thanks for writing ff on kriyansh..
It's been ages kuch naya read kiye hue..
Very well written...
Keep updating...
:)

Feelings are mutual these days there are no kr ff 😭
Thank you πŸ˜ƒ
Ya will try to update it soon πŸ˜›
Kiarawinget16 thumbnail
CHAPTER FOUR
-----------------
Rey pov ---
11pm
I parked my car and moved to the lift pressing the button vigorously but the lift didn't moved an inch . lift kharab not again !! 5 floors up I prepd myself for climbing . All at once i saw Kriya coming particularly dragging giant bag with fingers clutched tightly on the straps of the bag . she went to the lift and with disappointed face came out .balancing her bag on the wall she went searching for the lift man . She didn't notice me around the stairs wait !!!! Suddenly her bag started moving my eyes widened what she had in this giant bag I went towards the bag and was going to open the chain when I heard a harsh voice - " How dare you? " snatched the bag to her side with a death glare she proceeded - " how on earth you dare to touch my bag without my permission where are you manners Mr Reyansh singhania just mind your own business and stop touching other people's bag without their permission next time i saw you doing this is i swear i will kill you " . I collected myself and spoke - " easy I am sorry but I was just going and I saw something moving inside your bag I just came to check what it was nothing personal by the way how did you know my name ? " She again spit the venom - " you blockhead something was moving inside your head not in my bag stay away from my things and by the way you yourself told me your name in the morning " . Saying these words she promptly climbed the stairs and started dragging her bag up . I thought of helping her but with recent warnings my legs refused to go . Wait !! In morning I told her my name was rey I never told her my full name .leaving the thoughts off and relaxing my mind that she must have heard it from someone in the colony .I started climbing up the stairs and she was nowhere scene she and her ussain bolt speeds ugh !!
------
Kria pov
I entered my flat hurriedly and locked the door opening giant bag and spoke to the person tied there so you are slightly gaining consciousness. I inserted a syringe intoon his arm and his eyes were shut again . Oh thank God !! That jerk rey didnt open the bag . Dragging him to the store room i thought .
Kiarawinget16 thumbnail

Thanks

Word Count: 1

love-kreya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice part waiting for your next part