Hostilities of ember and icicle || kriyansh fan fiction || part 4 pg 4

Kiarawinget16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hola folks ! So I was craving to read kriyansh FanFiction for so long but there was none new and regularly updated ffs and they say if you can't read it write it , so I am here up with the FanFiction which I was wondering and thinking for so long . Now i have sent pm to all please comment and like and those who want pm buddy me ...
Love '
Edited by Kiarawinget16 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kiarawinget16 thumbnail
CHAPTER ONE --
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- CLUB SOLITAIRE -
- 11:00 PM -
Crashing fortissimo was all around, inebriated youngsters were burning the dance floor with their reckless moves . Alcoholic smell was stuffed in the nose and atmosphere was lively young and enthusiastic . On the dance floor a lad in his mid twenties was matching his legs with the tunes of the song . Wearing rugged jeans and a tee with his sneakears on ,muscle well built and a wide smile scattered on his face . Little intoxicated he along with his two mates were dancing their heart out . . One of his mates saw his watch showing 12:00 and signaled them to move out .
- PARKING LOT -
Same guy who signalled them hastened and blurted -
" F*** I will be dead late for the office tomorrow the boss is so going to kill me ".
. The 2nd mate precisely a muse hushed -
"Chill swayam and stop eating our heads . " .
The lad finally spoke -
" It's just 12:15 why are we going so soon guys . Is swayam ghar jaldi chalo shikhawat ke sath aana hi nahi chahiye kabhi ."
Swayam - " damn reyansh freelance bullshit idle writer blogger or whatever singhania , you don't have to report to offices at 7 am man ! And sharon you to don't utter a word you are a banker 9 to 2 jobs no worries " .
Sharon - " haha someone is jealous "
Reyansh - "correct swayam is so jealous of me yaar i make money by sitting in home and you by licking your boss ass everyday ".
Sharon - " err rey i was taking about me not you self obssesed creature ".
Reyansh - " traitor u chose boyfriend over your best friend noo ".
Swayam - " stop it fools ! I am going to home will meet ya later and sharon hop in fast "
.Sharon - " chal drama king rey bye will see ya later " .
They hugged and soon the two drove off . Rey ignited the engine of his car and started driving. His flat was opposite direction of his friends . He turned on the music and started humming " and that's what make you beautifulll ooo " .
After some minutes suddenly with short jerkes his car came to a hault leaving him clueless. He came out examining his car and shouted
" damn tire flat and it's nearly 1 i have to walk till my place noo ".
He started walking with long steps and as he was close to his colony . He was about to enter the colony when he saw silhouettes on the back wall of his colony. He paced towards it . There he saw a girl with a black fitted top and jeans more like a catsuit . Her face was covered with a cloth and only eyes were visible . She was talking moreover hushing something to a guy who was somewhat in suited form and handed her packet wrapped in a paper .
--- reyansh pov ---
I tried to hold the tree as i hid behind it .but oh the luck i slipped and thud on the ground . They both suddenly saw in my direction . The girl signalled the guy to go and hastened in my direction. I thought of running away and as i started running she also did . And within moments i felt a pull from my shoulder and thud i was on ground. She pulls hard man. She held my neck with her hand and asked " WHO SENT YOU " ?
I was clueless and tried getting up bur her grip on my neck and stomach tightened and her orbs peircing into my eyes demanding answers . They were beautiful like magic fierce but soothing me . I just blurted -
" hey easy and leave me i was just passing by ..thud and the next moment i felt blank it was a punch my lips started bleeding and i was angry now but what followed was unexpected. She took out a gun from her thigh strap and aimed at my head and spoke again -
" WHO SENT YOU ? "
oh so now yes i was scared i was going to die for unknown reasons by beautiful eyed girl and i again spoke -
"i live in 5th floor here just heard voice and came to see but I swear I haven't heard any of your words nor have seen anything let me go " . Suddenly the flashes of torch fell on my face . She saw that watchman was coming this side and said -
" i will not leave you " .
And ran with a bolt speed from there ah i got up checking my lips .
Watchman - " sahab kya hua aap yaha aur ye chot "
Rey - " wooo ladki packet ...kuch nahi " .
And i walked as fast as i can to my flat leaving the watchman puzzled.
Edited by Kiarawinget16 - 8 years ago
bhavi09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
intriguing one :*
i m not regular here but i do check wen i come ol
Kiarawinget16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavi09

intriguing one :*
i m not regular here but i do check wen i come ol

thank you very much dear
SummerDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
After ages KR ff ๐Ÿฅณ
Plot is very intersting
Luvd convo b/w shareyam ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Waiting for kriya's entry
Thank u for sending pm dear ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Plse do continue ... ๐Ÿ˜›
Kiarawinget16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChocolatelySmil

After ages KR ff ๐Ÿฅณ
Plot is very intersting
Luvd convo b/w shareyam ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Waiting for kriya's entry
Thank u for sending pm dear ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Plse do continue ... ๐Ÿ˜›

ya i also crave to read kr ff these days ๐Ÿ˜ญ thaank you so much for the comment ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Kiarawinget16 thumbnail
CHAPTER TWO

Rey flunged his body on the bed and was contemplating about what just happened with him. He jerked up and started taking strolls around his bed and blabbered -
"What do I do ? call the police ? Probably a goon attacked me ? NOOO "
He shreiked -
"and when cops will interrogate me about her countenance I would like a fool say that I had just seen her eyes . SHIT precisely the best thing I could do is apply antiseptic and forget about it "
Shrugging his thoughts off he went in a deep slumber .

NEXT MORNING -
REY POV -
My alarm brutally murdered my sleep at 10:00 am . Sharp af !! Wearing my vest and boxer i marched towards the door to get the newspaper. I have an annoying habit of reading newspaper as the very first thing in the morning . No sooner did I open the door , i saw few people taking cartons to the next flat from mine . Looks like I am getting a new neighbour !!!! I just leaned on the door to welcome new neighbour . I heard the sound of sneakers and as soon as I saw her coming up stairs I don't know why I have this feeling that my life is going to change . Her face was serene. She calmed my whole body down . You know sometimes you meet some people and you feel an instant connect with them I felt it in my heart. HER EYES WERE FAMILIAR to me . I dont know how ? In a sleek pony tail ,a tank top , shorts and heavy travel backpack . She suddenly glanced at me with disgust look on her face and checking out me from bottom to up . oops I realised i was in my Boxers and that's not a very gentleman way of welcoming somebody . I moved towards her door and said -
" hey I am Rey and your new neighbour if you need any ..
BOOM
She banged the door on my face . ok what went wrong my boxer my face these days i think girls are having problem with my charms.

Girl pov ---
This guy i tell you !! Jerk !! I need to find out what he actually is ? Pushing the carton with my leg aside i took my bag pack opened it . Taking out my guns i loaded them all . Gps tracker on . And then i was engrossed in my laptop giving the status of mission to our officials and team .

Rey pov ------
Till evening i updated my writers blog and emailed my article to newspaper too . Now i was thinking of some me time .preparing coffee i moved to my balcony and what i saw made me gasp . On her balcony i saw the morning girl in training bra and capries doing knuckle pushups and counting 104 105 ... damn my dream girl i always dreamt of having a tough girlfriend this tough i didn't knew ... Suddenly she saw me gaping at her with wide eyes looking like a lecher . She stood up and next . SHE SHOWED ME MIDDLE FINGER AND MOVED INSIDE. i was blank there why is this happening ? In my thoughts i decided to take a stroll till the beach .Locking my door i went to lift ,next thing she entered too . I went numb and again kept staring at her . She looked at me with those familiar eyes as if scolding me and preparing to kill me . I moved my gaze and as i moved my finger to click the lift button she did too and our fingers brushed. Chills ran down on my body . It was different . SHE FELT LIKE EMBER TO MY ICICLE.
Kiarawinget16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChocolatelySmil

Awsm update dear ๐Ÿ˜ณ

thank u dear
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
nice parts๐Ÿ‘
well written๐Ÿ˜Š
Kiarawinget16 thumbnail