Approaching D-Day... #PartyTillTheEnd

Tranquility123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Disclaimer: Not for the faint hearted. Death days can be pretty cruel.

Guess who's back to rub 'ointment' on everyone's wounds? Yup, that would be me 😎

So the news has spread that TEI is offically coming to an end and what better way to celebrate a good riddance to such bad rubbish other than partying?

I'll give it to the cast and crew for maintaining the show so far and actually getting decent TRPs but all good things come to an end (although the good in the show ended a very long time ago) but better late than never to celebrate. And and and... Sid has been eliminated from Jhalak too I hear which is pretty much cherry on the top right now πŸ˜†

So everyone please raise your glasses to over estimated fame and bad decisions made 😎

Is anyone even on this forum anymore? πŸ€”
#ShoutOut to the homies, feel free to grace me with your presence

Edit: Apparently the post is a little brutal but it's a great thread regardless, even if I say so myself. Party till the end guys, literally. 😎
Edited by Tranquility123 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
NAHH SOON TOO SOON FOR SO MANY!!! 🀣

Im dying though. I feel like I've gotten my revenge from May!! 😎
Edited by areeba_blossom - 8 years ago
kardooks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree with you Areeba, it was a big disappointment when he left and then the entire storyline for me went downhill...
But hey look on the bright side the show is coming to an end and my homie here finally made a post after what seems like ages and I couldn't agree more.
Just want to add that we may reconsider volunteering her to make toasts at wedding receptions especially if she dislikes the groom.πŸ˜†
Please take note Teddy and RainaπŸ˜†
Tranquility123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: areeba_blossom

NAHH SOON TOO SOON FOR SO MANY!!! 🀣

Im dying though. I feel like I've gotten my revenge from May!! 😎

Is there ever an actual correct time though? πŸ˜†

Bruh, I swear by your predictions 😳 and they say, revenge is best served cold apparently πŸ˜†
Tranquility123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kardooks

I agree with you Areeba, it was a big disappointment when he left and then the entire storyline for me went downhill...

But hey look on the bright side the show is coming to an end and my homie here finally made a post after what seems like ages and I couldn't agree more.
Just want to add that we may reconsider volunteering her to make toasts at wedding receptions especially if she dislikes the groom.πŸ˜†

In all honestly, the show was becoming less interesting even when Sid was there πŸ˜†

Posts need people to comment and discuss, there was no longer anything to discuss hence no more posts. I'm hoping we'll be able to have a laugh in this thread atleast. Too much heartbreak for this show already, I'm living it on the edge right now πŸ˜†

BRO ID MAKE AN AWESOME TOASTER! If you ever get forced into a marriage, holler my way and I'll get you out of that shizzle in no time 🀣
teddyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kardooks

Lmfaooo I'm assured if the thing with DKI happens AGAINST my will, Nemo is gonna be #1 toast giver cause he will run muhahahah. That way I won't have to say Qubool nahi hai LOOOL.

Anywho, this shiz is ridiculous and expected. Our show went down the hill and died a disgusting death like what even is TEI now??? And Sid shouldn't have left sigh. Poor dude.
Dinky28 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Where were u yaar missed u so much good to see u back i mean its being a long time dear missed u
kardooks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tranquility123

In all honestly, the show was becoming less interesting even when Sid was there πŸ˜†

Posts need people to comment and discuss, there was no longer anything to discuss hence no more posts. I'm hoping we'll be able to have a laugh in this thread atleast. Too much heartbreak for this show already, I'm living it on the edge right now πŸ˜†

BRO ID MAKE AN AWESOME TOASTER! If you ever get forced into a marriage, holler my way and I'll get you out of that shizzle in no time 🀣

That's exactly what I was thinking Nemo🀣 that bad decisions line just killed me I love ITTT.
You're right the show did lost it steam and was pretty boring AF, I only stuck around for the consummation.
kardooks thumbnail

Originally posted by: teddyyy

Lmfaooo I'm assured if the thing with DKI happens AGAINST my will, Nemo is gonna be #1 toast giver cause he will run muhahahah. That way I won't have to say Qubool nahi hai LOOOL.

Anywho, this shiz is ridiculous and expected. Our show went down the hill and died a disgusting death like what even is TEI now??? And Sid shouldn't have left sigh. Poor dude.

Poor Dude for real what was he thinking, I think the fame really got to his head and he couldn't see straighit.
I would have left only if I had guarantee that I was winning that crownπŸ˜›
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys! Nemo LOVE LOVE LOVE the post! Everyone got their just desserts!