Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
The last episode got a WHOOPING TRP OF 11.2
WHICH IS UNBELIEVABLE as no show since last few yrs of any channel got such high trps

So VERY happy abt the whole team

They deserved it

The most
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

#MusJeena (KMKT)

Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

The last episode got a WHOOPING TRP OF 11.2

WHICH IS UNBELIEVABLE as no show since last few yrs of any channel got such high trps

So VERY happy abt the whole team

They deserved it

The most

They really deserved it 😳
Edited by Tanika_11 - 8 years ago
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Saturday is here and im missing dillagi 😭
One of the best shows i have ever seen...and because of dillagi i have started to like Humayun as well 😳
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

#MusJeena (KMKT)

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Saturday is here and im missing dillagi 😭
One of the best shows i have ever seen...and because of dillagi i have started to like Humayun as well 😳

+ 1

Word Count: 1

nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

+2

fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nep3

<font color="#6633CC" size="2">+2</font>

+3 😃

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
+4
And another good news is HUMAYUN HAS SIGNED MEHWISH

FOR HIS NEXT MOVIE

ITS WRITTEN BY KHALIL QAMAR

SHOOT IS ABT TO START

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Finally completed watching Dil Lagi and loved the show. I loved how neatly all loose ends were tied up. There were some flaws in the show and I guess no show is totally flawless, but tjey could be easily overlooked as the overall drama was very well written,executed and enacted.
Loved Mohid's character and must say they kept him consistent throughout. Anmol was truly Anmol and though wrong many a times, but had her heart in the right place. Among the other characters I liked Mohid's mother the best. She was not at all a typical MIL (Thank God!) and had her faults, but was not bad. Then I loved Mohid's sister. I like the actres who played her. Then of course Dastageer and Mishal and Anmol's mom. It's rare when all characters r well etched out and contribute to the drama, but that was d case in Dil Lagi.

Only one thing confused me and that was that after Anmol realized that she had feelings for Mohid and wrote that letter, Y did she react the way she did when Mohid asked her abt visiting the doctor? The only explanation I can think of was that when Mohid asked, she thought that she was wrong about listening to her heart and Mohid was the same as she had thought him to be throughout and then the anger got the better of her and she wanted to humiliate Mohid and wanted Mohid to throw her out of the house??

Anyways guess it's a long time the drama has ended, so I guess all discussions are already over and done with.😳😆
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for watching Dillagi .and liking it ..I loved this drama so much ❤️
Anmol has some anger problem and she has done all major decision when she was angry ..getting married with farid ..then went to Mohid's house to marry with him...then not giving any chance for her marriage or trying to understand Mohid ..she had a plan to humiliate Mohid and on purpose wanted mohid to throw her out but then she realized her feelings for him a lit bit and said she will give him a chance but when he asked her again her anger triggered thinking he is spying on her and doesn't trust her ..she has done all her decision by herself and she doesn't like anyone questions her ..
that's what i think 😆
yes we have done a lot of discussions about this and slap 😆 but i miss this show a lot ..
d3c3nt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dillagi is being shown on Ary Zidigi Mon-Thurs 10:00 pm and repeat at 2:30 am