Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: _goofyCat_

Siddians!!!! Time to wake up from the hibernation!! The news has arrived!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Sidharth Shukla is back with Shashi-Sumeet Mittal's next for Colors

Neha Maheshwri |
Sep 4, 2016, 04.05 PM IST

Colors' poster boy Sidharth Shukla is back in action. He has been finalised to play the male lead in Shashi-Sumeet Mittal's hero-centric show for Colors. The actor, who catapulted to fame as Shiv in 'Balika Vadhu', also won the seventh season of 'Khatron Ke Khiladi'. He later went on to host the seventh season of talent hunt show 'India's Got Talent', which concluded a few months ago. It is almost after a year and a half that the actor is returning to the fiction genre. Says a source associated with the project, "While there were reports suggesting that Mishal Raheja has been roped in as the hero in the said show, it is Sidharth who has bagged the part. It's a love triangle and the show is loosely based on Salman Khan-starrer 'Chori Chori Chupke Chupke'. Sidharth has a great personality and fits the bill perfectly."

...finalised to play the male lead in hero-centric show... OMG...

Edited by NatalyMusketeer - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: _goofyCat_

Colors poster boy

Want a good co actress opposite him who can match his looks and screen presence 😳

I searched for some old news on the show and found a few.. Will be posting them in the CC πŸ˜› The show looks promising from the articles! Hope we get confirmation from Sid..!

Jasmin Bhasin?!

ahilajkula thumbnail

Originally posted by: MIKELA

Grazie mille per informazioni Rashmi , ai ragione Sidd e molto intelligente ❀️E questo lo fa anche di esere cosi bello e speciale πŸ€ͺ

Buona serata Ahila , Rashmi Nataly e tutti Siddians πŸ˜‰

Hi Mikela πŸ€—, hello Siddians πŸ€—, have a great SiddyBoy week ahead...

Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good morning /evening girls...Have an awesome day ahead.

A great start of this week with a great news... πŸ˜›

Jasmin is very beautiful girls and completely suited for the role of Priti zinta in this movie...she is very bubly like Priti...but as per the story of the movie she is not the ist lead ...she is the second female lead...hope PH will choose a beautiful and descent girls too to play the ist female lead of this story.
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Good morning/evening Dear SiddiansπŸ€—
Me back in my original ID after ages...😳 Nataly@ thanks for sharing the pics.. Jasmin Bhasin is a beautiful girl... Hope Sid gets paired up with her😊
Wish you all Happy Ganesha Chaturthi!! Have a great day ahead
Edited by SudHaVeN- - 8 years ago
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Girls πŸ€— πŸ€—

Our Siddy boy is back in action!! There is no doubt now πŸ˜ƒ

@Nandu you are right! The girl is pretty and seems to be very much suiting to the role played by Preity in the movie.. Hope the first lead gets finalised soon

The theme of the show is definitely interesting! Surrogacy is a topic that is being widely discussed in India these days and if handled sensibly, can make a great show!!

Nataly πŸ€— The ice age has finally ended!!πŸ˜†
MIKELA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Buongiorno Siddians 😊
Quindi la notizia potrebbe Essere vera Che Sidd torna finalmente in tv πŸ₯³πŸ€£
Wawww Sono cosi felice per lui e per Tutti Noi fan din tutto il mondo 🀣❀️
Adesso rimarimane , solo la conferma di Sidd πŸ‘πŸΌ

Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good morning/evening girls.Have an awesome day ahead.
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Good morning AT 😳

I still can't believe that its happening Sid coming back to our TV screen!! Is this a dream.. Someone pinch me please πŸ˜†

Waiting for the official confirmation from the PH so that we can start discussing about the show

In our local newspaper, 2-3 days back there was a full page coverage of articles related to Surrogacy.. From those articles I learnt that Indian government has recently passed a Surrogacy bill to control the procedures related to it. I bet, as the makers of this show are claiming, it will be very interesting topic for making a show.. They just need to handle it in a decent and mature manner!!