Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Okay guys so the episode starts to get ominous right from the start & gets disturbing as the episode plays on & ends on a terrifying note.Not much to write about today's except that the entire episode hints about something bad going to befall Kartik 😭

Episode starts with the mysterious woman as in precap heading towards Barve mansion.She comes to a stop right outside the massive gates of the house.Back in the house.Survi wakes up instinctively & is restless.She takes a look at Kartik & Khushi & seeing them safe calms her down for a bit.Still she feels something isn't right & so she heads out to the balcony from where she spots the woman standing right in front of the gates.She instantly rushes out but the woman had already left by then.Survi enquires with the bodyguard about the lady but the guard had slept off & so hadn't seen a thing.They then show the woman making her way into the lawns of the Barve mansion & then into the house as Survi keeps talking to the watchman.Survi then asks the guard about the boundary wall that had collapsed due to the rains indicating that that was how the woman could get into the premises

Survi gets back into the house & still keeps looking for any disturbance when Kartik pulls her in. Cute Karvi scene follows wherein Karvi get into a fight cause Survi didn't feel right about Kartik having to go somewhere for some office work & yet Kartik insisting on about how he has to go.A miffed Survi goes on to sleep,turning a deaf ear to what Kartik has to say unaware of Khushi being awake & listening in on their argument.All this while they show the mysterious woman standing right outside Kartik's room listening to every single conversation of Karvi

It's morning & the house is all decorated for the Savitri Pooja.Survi still has a bad feeling about the day & it's written all over her face & so people get to questioning her as to what's wrong
A very cute scene follows with the kids trying to convince Survi to forgive Kartik

Khushi teases Survi & so she chases down Khushi across the hall.Khushi hides behind Kartik.Karvi are lost in each other's eyes & a lovely dream sequence follows

Kartik then takes Survi by her hand to their room,gifts her bangles he got her.And then goes on to say all sorts of things that hint more & more about something bad going to happen to him.
Before Kartik leaves,he takes off the bracelet despite Survi telling him not to & ties it around Survi's wrist cause he believed that would keep her safe

Downstairs before Kartik leaves,Survi's bracelet gets tangled with Kartik's suit which adds to her restlessness.

As Kartik starts to leave,the woman who is still inside the house calls someone up & informs him/her about Kartik leaving.Episode ends with Kartik waving goodbye to everyone

PRECAP 😭

Survi finds the bangles gifted by Kartik all shattered.Terror sinks in as she calls up Kartik & prays to him to come back

KARVI ❀️

THat the episode was ominous & disturbing doesn't take away the fact that the Karvi scenes today were ❀️
Survi wants to keep this fast on this occasion of Savitri Pooja,pray for Kartik's long life & then Kartik tells her about how he wants to keep the fast for her too.

After the song & dance sequence the scene in Kartik's room was ❀️ .Kartik knew he was gonna be away all day & so wanted to spend some moments with Survi,moments that would help him get through the day
And he gifts her bangles
Asks her to promise her that she is gonna be happy,keep smiling always
And then he tells her that he is always gonna be by her side,that he wanted them to grow old together
And finally makes her wear the bracelet for her safety 😭

SONG & DANCE SEQUENCE

Yeah it was a dream sequence but I loved it.
Ankush did it perfect with that big smile on his face.That sequence has me wondering as to whether there is in fact anything that Ankush cannot do.Cool man.Ankush is really cool

CUTE KARVI FIGHT

That whole scene at night was very cute
Kartik tries to talk to Survi but hse just pulls the blanket over her head & pretends to sleep.Poor Kartik πŸ˜†
And the best part was Khushi was wide awake & had heard everything & this cute fight of her parents brought a smile on her face

KARSHI/KARVISHI/SUSHI

The Sushi scene in the morning wherein Khushi asks Survi to forgive her daddy was so cute.Survi wonders as to how she got to know that her parents fought & so she tells her that they were arguing really loud & so woke her up πŸ˜†
Survi makes sure she hadn't babbled about it to anyone & so breathes a sigh of relief when she says no but then she had told Rohit all about it πŸ˜†

Karshi scene with Kartik thanking Khushi for helping him out,make things right with her mom was seriously cute.Kartik promises to bring back a big box of chocolates for his princess & thus earns the title of " World's best Dad " πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

AS Kartik hugs Khushi,Survi takes a picture of them.Kartik then goes on to take a picture with both Survi & Khushi.What a perfect family picture 😳⭐️

KIDS ARE KARTIK'S ARMY πŸ˜†

That scene was very funny.Kartik had employed all the kids to help him,make it up with Survi
Khushi asks Survi to forgive her dad & then Rohit goes on to do the same & finally Riya hands her a big bouquet from Kartik

SMART KHUSHI

Khushi doesn't wanna see Karvi fight & so happens to let everyone in on what happened last night so that everybody could work together to make Karvi put an end to their fight

And then the scene in the living room in the morning,Survi sees Kartik & all her anger seems to melt away causing Khushi to remark " Mein jaanti thi,aap dono ek dusre ke saamne aayenge toh Mama sab bhul jaayengi "
It makes everyone present to burst out in peals of laughter πŸ˜†

FUNNY

That whole convo of Karvi before Survi starts to argue with Kartik was so funny.Light moments like this have me πŸ˜ƒ
Kartik pulls Survi inside the room & enquires in jest as to who was the person,she was meeting up with at this time of the night to which Survi plays on & asks him if he was being jealous
Kartik replies that he would burn the person to ashes,if he would as much dare to lay his eyes on his Survi cause Survi was his 😳😳😳

Kartik's dialogue when Survi insists on not letting him go anywhere tomorrow " Are meri maa.Mera matlab meri bachhi ki maa " πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

KARTIK'S WORDS TO SURVI ❀️❀️

" Woh kehte hein na,ke khoobsurat ladkiyan gusse mein aur bhi khoobsurat lagti hein.Sarasar jhooth hai.Meri Survi toh haste hue aur bhi khoobsurat lagti hai.Vaada karo ke hamesha aise hi hasti,muskurati rahogi "

" Itni asaani se tumhara peecha nahin chhodunga.Budhha ho jaunga na tab bhi tumhare is khoobsurat chehre ko niharta rahunga,saare daant toot jaayenge tab bhi tumhare kaan mein aise hi phusphusata rahunga "

" Jab mein wapas aaun,toh mein tumhe waise hi dekhna chahta hun jaise shaadi ke amndap pe dekha tha.Apni dulahan ke roop mein "

THIS DIALOGUE 😎

In respone to Kartik declaring " Tum sirf meri ho "
Survi goes " Itna over confidence "
To which Kartik's πŸ‘πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜† dialogue " Hum toh aise hi hein.Over ho ya under.Confidence hi confidence "
Hahaha that's Kartik.The coolest of them all πŸ˜ƒ

EPISODE ENDs ON A TERRIFYING NOTE

Well the screen freezes s on Kartik waving goodbye to his family & the screen shows the writing
Kartik Barve (1985 - 2016).Ignoring the wrong timeline which should be showing the current year as 2023.But seriously that scared the hell out of me. 😲😲😲
Edited by Vanellope - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Butifuleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What was all that dateline as though he died.
Felt creepy and sad
Want karthik not look alike.
aimmyangle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Butifuleyes

Felt creepy and sad

Lols writer is only confusing us... dont worry kartik ko kuch nai hoany wala
AshishCrazyFan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Such a fantastic update Gopa.. You were so beautiful in describing KarVi..
Exactly put my thoughts abt the episode..
It was beauuutiful, so much love & emotions in those moments... SonKush ke baare me jitna bhi bolu kam ho jaata hai...
But I couldn't enjoy them, rather I was very disturbed & scary... Left me speechless & sad... 😭
Only thing was we know nothing happens to Karthik...
aimmyangle thumbnail
Gopa love ur update... full epi was beautiful ... bt wo last note n sb ko dara dia...
Vanellope thumbnail

Originally posted by: Butifuleyes

Felt creepy and sad

That's how I felt.That so not necessary 😭
It was shocking
Vanellope thumbnail

Originally posted by: AshishCrazyFan

Such a fantastic update Gopa.. You were so beautiful in describing KarVi..

Thank you Pooja 😊
Exactly put my thoughts abt the episode..
It was beauuutiful, so much love & emotions in those moments... SonKush ke baare me jitna bhi bolu kam ho jaata hai...

Sonkush are ❀️ Karvi moments were So much love they have for each other 😭
But I couldn't enjoy them, rather I was very disturbed & scary... Left me speechless & sad... 😭

I understand Pooja,that timeline shocked the hell out of me & then the hints they kept dropping all throught the episode,wouldn't let me be totally happy for Karvi

Only thing was we know nothing happens to Karthik...

Aisa hi ho

Word Count: 1

Vanellope thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimmyangle

Gopa love ur update... full epi was beautiful ... bt wo last note n sb ko dara dia...

Amy woh last part meri jaan le gayi.Mujhe thodi der ke liye kuchh samajh nahin aaya ke aakhir hua kya.Chee re dara diya mujhe
aimmyangle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanellope

Amy woh last part meri jaan le gayi.Mujhe thodi der ke liye kuchh samajh nahin aaya ke aakhir hua kya.Chee re dara diya mujhe

Heheehhe writer n confuse to karna tha na sb ko... ab sb dil tham k betho kartik handsomwa tapori barway ki entry k liye πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The song sequence was so cute. Kartik and Survi are awesome, the episode's scenes seemed so realistic...they are really awesome actors (can't seem to stop saying it)!❀️ I loved the scene with all the kids too 😊 Hope to see more scenes with the kids and ankush... I am going to ignore the little mistake they made around the timelineπŸ˜†
I honestly can not wait to see what the writer's have in store for us.
Edited by Sugarpuff101 - 8 years ago