Hating creatives and all who is destroying this show

Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
I loved this show from the beginning. I don't understand why they need to show all these violence. This show is still on top 10. If they want leap, just do it peacefully. Send surya some where foreign. What they are promoting with this. These idiots creatives showing the way to terrorist. How they can trap kids and blackmail IPS officer.   They destroyed the whole moral so far they showed here before. SHAME
SHAME. SHAME.😡
Edited by Deb07 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shame on CVs and Channel for destroying a character like Sandy like this! 😡
First they killed Sandy's parents, now her brother and sister in law, next will be her and may be her husband, her family.  Shame on them!

The show should have ended on Sandy receiving a bravery award from the President and her whole family standing with her.

Instead of glorifying her bravery, valor, they are glorifying death, terrorism and negativity. A big 👎🏼
Edited by JuhiRockz - 7 years ago
jitadha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am hurt by this current terrorist track and lack of creativity. These are college kids and they are sooo resourceful and had backup plans to their backup plan. This sounds absurd. Previous tracks where terrorism involved in DABH were at least written well.

I agree the show should not deviate from the original story. Both leads should not die.
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JuhiRockz

Shame on CVs and Channel for destroying a character like Sandy like this! 😡

First they killed Sandy's parents, now her brother and sister in law, next will be her and may be her husband, her family.  Shame on them!

The show should have ended on Sandy receiving a bravery award from the President and her whole family standing with her.

Instead of glorifying her bravery, valor, they are glorifying death, terrorism and negativity. A big 👎🏼

How did her brother and sister in law died?