Lakshmila OS : Is my wait over? Is it really not a dream? UPDATED !!

RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Lakshmila OS : Is my wait is over ?? Is it really not a dream ??

Here , u go second post !!!! πŸ˜‰ 😳
Edited by Sumi-19 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hello everyone , I am Sumi.πŸ˜ƒ

This is my new OS on lakshmila, I wrote today . 😳

This OS is not meant to hurt any religious sentiments. 😳

Please excuse grammatical mistakes . 😳

Hope u will like it .
😳

<font size="5">LAKSHMILA OS - Is my wait over ?? Is it really not a dream ??</font>

There was a full joy in Ayodhya as Ram, Lakshman , Sita has returned to Ayodhya after 14 years of exile . People in Ayodhya were dancing , singing , playing with colours to welcome them.

Kaushalya , Kaikeyi, Sumitra were so happy after hearing the drums voice as they have entered the gates of Ayodhya.

Their eyes r excitedly searching to see Ram , lakshman, Sita.

Everyone bow down to Ram , lakshman , Sita and other chiefs monkeys . Ram , lakshman , Sita too thanked Ayodhya 's people by folding their hands in respect.

Kaushalya, Kaikeyi, Sumitra rushed to the main door of the palace with aarti thali.

Ram , lakshman , Sita , hanuman and other chief monkeys comes to the main door and Kaushalya , Kaikeyi , sumitra gets so happy to see them all fine after so long that happy tears starts flowing through their eyes .

Kaushalya do the aarti of all of them .

Ram then touches the feet of his mothers and hugs them while Lakshman , Sita , Hanuman watches with big smile.

Then Lakshman goes to touch the feet of sumitra but sumitra refuses and hugged him tightly.

Sumitra : I am so glad to see u back , lakshman.

Lakshman smiles.

Sumitra : I am very proud of you of the way u have taken care of Ram and Sita. You are fully successful in fulfilling your promise that u made to me before exile.

Happy tears started flowing from his eyes and he said : It would have not been possible without my Urmila 's support and your blessings, mother.

Ram and Sita shared pride smile looking towards each other.

Ram sees bharat standing there with charan paduka along with Shatrughan that he had taken from him during their meet at Chitrakoot.

Bharat goes in front of his brother Ram and he place the paduka at the feet of him . Ram wears it and he hugged bharat tightly. Bharat and Ram gets so happy to meet each other after so long that their embrace tells it all.

Ram then hugged his most naughty and younger brother shatrughan who was watching him teary eyed happily.

Then bharat and Shatrughan hugged Lakshman and Mandavi , Shrutkirti hugged Sita.

Happiness had entered in their lives.

Amidst all the happiness , Lakshman who was very desperate to meet his love , his Mila. He had spent 14 years without her , now it was becoming very difficult for him to stay for even some moments without her.

Sumitra : Son Lakshman , more than us , someone is desperately waiting for you to come , your urmila . Go and wake her up . It's time for your reunion.

Lakshman smiled and take permission from everyone to leave to his room but Ram stopped him .

Ram [smiling ] : Lakshman , just wait for some time , I know it's difficult for you now , but please wait , I am going to your room and coming as soon as possible .

Lakshman [gentle smile] : OK , brother.

Sita look at Ram with confused eyes that what he want to do in Lakshman 's room.

Ram heads towards Lakshman 's room.

Lakshman was eager that why his brother wanted to go in his room even before him .

Lakshman [in thoughts] : I can't sit here more , i want to know the reason.

While Hanuman was telling all the incidents that happened during exile and everyone were listening to it with great attention , lakshman got a chance to go from there.

Lakshman goes to his room and he sees Ram taking rounds around bed on which his Mila was sleeping peacefully. Tangled hair , yet so beautiful, a gentle smile on her face . He couldn't take his eyes off from her.

His eyes falls on a beautiful stone with lakshman carved on it which she was holding it tightly in her fist even in sleep too , tears started flowing from his eyes seeing that , he remembered that he had given to her before their exile.

Then he sees his Ram bhaiya touching feet of his Mila and folding his hands in front of her , he got highly shocked seeing that.

Ram then says : Oh dear sister Urmila , the wife of my dear brother lakshman , I bow down to you.

I am very thankful to god that he sent a girl with a beautiful soul to us.

It only due to your sacrifice that my brother lakshman was able to fulfill his promise that he made to mother sumitra before 14 years to serve us .

I and Sita never wanted Lakshman to sacrifice his sleep , Urmila . Even I explained lakshman that this is not needed at all . But he convinced me with his strong words filled with love and devotion towards us that I and Sita couldn't able to say further.

It's only because of your sacrifice that lakshman had been able to killed Meghnath.

Lakshman used to miss you each day during our exile. At night , when we used to sleep , he used to see your idol that Sita gifted him , hugged it and close his eyes for some moments. He never told me that he was missing u , but I am his brother, he can't hide anything from me , the pain of separation from you can be clearly seen in his eyes.

You took lakshman sleep to help him fulfill his promise , he made to mother sumitra and dharma , your and lakshman sacrifice is something like that can't be compared with anyone in this world and never will.

Oh dear , I am truly blessed to have u in our life.

May God bless me with me the same strength and character like you sister, Urmila .

Ram become teary eyed while saying that words to Urmila , this words of his were straight from his heart to her.

Sita notices that lakshman was not there and she too comes there and see lakshman standing outside his own room and sobbing . Sita rushed to him and wipes his tears and asks : Dear Lakshman , why are you crying ?

Lakshman kept on sobbing and he wasn't able to answer her question due to the heaviness in his heart after listening such appreciation for him and his Mila from his dear brother , Ram.

Sita too peeped in where she sees Ram folding his hand infront of her dear sister and saying that : You are great , Urmila , u r great.

Ram then comes out from lakshman 's room and he sees Sita signalling him to lakshman who was sobbing continuously and lakshman didn't notice Ram because his back was facing towards Ram.

Ram put his hand on lakshman shoulder and says with a concerned and gentle voice : Lakshman , what happened brother ?

As soon lakshman hears his voice , he turned towards him and hugged him tightly and began crying loudly .

Ram then break hug and wipes his tears and holding his chin up asked him : Brother , please tell me , why r u crying ?

Lakshman [ in a heavy voice] : Brother , I am speechless to hear such a big appreciation for me and Urmila from u . I am feeling so happy that I couldn't stop crying on that . I didn't know u love me and Urmila so much !!

Ram put his finger on his lips : Lakshman , you are my soul , without you , I cannot even think to live . Urmila is not only support of your , but for me and Sita as well .

[Well this was very true , as in divine aspect , Ram was incarnation of Vishnu , Sita of Mahalakshmi ,Lakshman of sheshnaag and Urmila was a incarnation of Bimala devi, wife of sheshnaag , who exists as ksheer sagar on which Sesha were resting and on Sesha , Vishnu and lakshmi , so , Urmila was the very support of all 3 of them as without her support , nothing could have been possible.]

Ram then hugged lakshman and Sita looked with pride in her eyes to have a sister ,brother - in - law , husband like them.

Ram then says : Go Lakshman , get reunite with your love , your Mila . Bring a end to your long wait.

Lakshman smiles and then he heads towards his room after after touching the feet of Ram and Sita.

Ram and Sita look towards Lakshman going inside his room and then they look towards each other and smiled . Ram then takes Sita 's hand in his hand and Sita blushes.

Ram : Sita , I am very happy that my brother is going to get reunite with his love , Mila .

Sita : Yes , I am very happy for both of them too.

Ram : Stay with me always , Sita .

Sita [smiles] : Forever !!

Ram and Sita smiles .

But they were not aware that a big storm will enter soon in their lives that will take their happiness .

They moves towards the main hall .

Lakshman was moving with a big smile plus with tearful eyes.

As Lakshman was moving towards his Mila , his love , his heartbeat increased . He slowly moved towards his bed .

He then sits besides his Mila , he takes her soft hands in his and says : Mila , open your eyes , now bring an end to our wait . Now I cannot bear this separation anymore.

Urmila gives no response , seeing this , lakshman gets scared.

Lakshman [his voice trembling]: Mila , wake up ,open your eyes !

Urmila was still sleeping peacefully with no movement in body , this scared lakshman very much from inside.

Lakshman began crying seeing her : Mila , I love you very much , are you angry with me ? If yes , then punish me but say something, wake up Mila , your lakshman is calling you.

Lakshman cries and his tears falls on urmila's face . One drop of Lakshman 's on Urmila face started bringing her to senses. Urmila hears some sad voice .

Her hands shows a movement, lakshman notices this , he says with a breaking voice : Yes , Mila , wake up , your lakshman is here , open your eyes Mila .

Urmila slowly opens her eyes .

Lakshman smiled in tears : Mila !!

She looked towards Lakshman , who was sitting besides her , she quickly sits, she wasn't able to believe that her wait has came to an end . Her lakshman was sitting beside her smiling in tears .

Lakshman touches her cheeks : Mila , I have come to u !!

Urmila laughs in disbelief and moves away from him and stands : You have come to me , really , no , it's a dream , I can't believe it.

Lakshman holds her : Mila , look at me , your wait has came to an end , this is reality , you r not seeing any dream , this is reality Mila !!

Urmila looks at his teary sparkling eyes : But , how can I believe it ?

Lakshman : Did you not believe me ?

Urmila [ tensed ] : No swami , but still , what to do , my heart is not accepting that you have come.

Lakshman smiles in tears and pinches her hand .

Urmila shouts in pain : Ouch !!

Lakshman in tears : Now , have u realise that this is not a dream ??

Urmila looks at him as her wait is over now and her lakshman has come to her.

Tears starts flowing from her eyes : Is my wait over ?? Is it really not a dream ??

Lakshman voice breaks : Yes , Mila , your wait is over now .

Hearing this , Urmila sits on ground crying loudly , lakshman too holds her sitting besides her .

Urmila [crying ] : My wait is over , swami, my wait is over now .

Lakshman [crying] : Not only yours but our wait is over.

Urmila hugs lakshman . They both cries in each other hug after getting reunited , after 14 years .

Urmila breaks the hug and wipes her and lakshman's tears and curiously asks : Swami , where is the stone that I given to you before exile ?

Lakshman smiles and takes out the beautiful stone on whichUrmila was carved , she gave to him before the exile.

A beautiful stone with their names carved that both of them gave to each other as if when they miss each other , they can look at the stone and feel their presence.

Urmila sees it and smiles brightly , the smile that he never seen on her face even during their marriage.

Urmila [smiling] : I am not seeing any difference in this stone , it is as it was before the exile .

Lakshman [smiles] : Yes , it is and I want to tell you something that was in my heart from way before , now , I want to share it with u , I can't keep this inside in my heart any more .

Urmila [curiously] : And what is it ?

Lakshman [smiling and holding her ] : My love towards u , now it has increase many more than it was before .

Urmila blushes .

Lakshman moves towards her and put a loving kiss on her forehead . Urmila cheeks becomes full red due to blushing heavily.

Urmila then makes him sit on bed and she asks curiously that what was happened during exile ?

Lakshman becomes serious and tells her what happened with during their exile in order .

Urmila listen it with great attention.

After , listening to his story , Urmila hugs him and her voice trembles : So much happened during your exile , Jeeja shri ram , Sita didi suffered this much pain . And even , I was going to loss u . Her grip tighten saying this and she was sweating due to fear of thinking what was happened .

Lakshman breaks hug and holds her hand : Mila , all thanks to hanuman , he saved my life by bringing whole mountain in one night , not only this , he had done many great tasks which were very difficult to do . When I got hit by shakti , I fell on ground and even doubted that will I be able to see u again ?

Urmila put her hands on his mouth [scared] : Never say this.

Lakshman : Without hanuman help , u would have not able to see back happy together .

Urmila smiles with tears . They were most proud on Hanuman at that moment of time .

Lakshman [folding his hands ] : Mila , forgive me , I become unsuccessful in giving u the love that u deserved , but , now , I promise u that I will give you so much love that I was not able to give u in this 14 years.

Urmila : No swami , there is no need of asking forgiveness , the situations were like that , we had to take such steps. And I am proud of u , this world will remember u as the ideal brother , there is no brother like u and will never.

They both smiled looking towards each other , hand in hand.

They get up in a royal look and they both look very beautiful as a couple .

They moved towards the main hall , where Ram & Sita and all were waiting for them to come together.

Urmila sees smiling hanuman standing besides Ram , she goes to touch his feet but hanuman stops him saying : Sister , what are you doing ?

Urmila : I want to thank you with my full heart that you saved my husband 's life and the great things that you have done for my jeeja shri Ram and Siya didi .

Lakshman and all smiles seeing this sweet gesture of Urmila.

Hanuman with a gentle smile : Sister , if u want to thanks me , I just want u to do one thing .

Urmila and all become curious to hear this .

Urmila : Just say hanuman .

Hanuman : I just want a small place in your , lakshman bhaiya , Prabhu , mata sita 's feet and nothing else.

Lakshman ,Urmila , Ram , Sita smiles with eyes filled with tears in eyes . Ram & Sita looks towards Lakshman & Urmila and they both understood that what they want to convey .

Urmila [with a naughty smile] : No way , Hanuman .

Hanuman [tensed] : Why sister ?

Lakshman : Did u want to know the reason ?

Hanuman : Yes !!

Urmila : You don't take place in our feets but instead you take a special place in our hearts .

Hanuman [curious] : Really ??

Everyone present in hall says in unison : Yes , Hanuman .

Hanuman smiles widely : Thank you everyone, my life is blessed after hearing this .

Ram : No hanuman , instead we r blessed to have u in our lives.

Ram hugs hanuman and then lakshman hugs hanuman and everyone looks with full joy .

Sita rushed to hug her dear Urmila .

Then , Mandavi , Shruthkirti hugged Urmila with full love and urmila took the blessings of mothers and all three mothers hugged Urmila and praised her and Lakshman for their sacrifice. Ram , Sita , Bharat , Mandavi , Shatrughan, Shrutkirti , all smiled seeing the love of mothers towards Urmila and Lakshman .

Urmila then smilingly fold her hands in front of Ram and then Ram too do the same in respect .

Urmila then asks to Ram with teasing and naughty smile on her face : Jeeja shree , didn't my swami trouble u during exile ?

Lakshman looks at her with oh , this girl , reaction .

Ram smiles seeing her : No Urmila , not at all , he Infact cared for us so much , I am so much thankful and proud of him that I cannot describe in words .

Urmila : I was just teasing him Jeeja Shri , look at him , he again become red of anger .

Lakshman [annoyed , folding hands] : Please Urmila , not here !!

Urmila [giggling] : OK , as u say .

Everyone laughs seeing Lakshman getting annoyed so soon with his Mila .

Then next day ,

Ram and Sita do several rituals and pandits do the coronation of Ram and Sita as King and Queen of Ayodhya.

Bharat - Mandavi , Shatrughan- Shrutkirti and mothers were all happy but Lakshman Urmila were way more happier and excited from all of them .

Ram and Sita looked towards each other and smiled seeing Lakshman and Urmila .

To make the environment more joyful and happier , Urmila lakshman dance on a happy song for the arrival of happiness in their lives.

They both bring Ram - Sita in middle , and Bharat , shatrughan , mandavi , shrutkirti dance around them in circles. All mothers smiled seeing this beautiful sight.

Ram Sita both smiles at this sweet and cute gesture of their brother and sisters .

Everyone was happy in Ayodhya, 14 years had taught Ram - Sita, Lakshman - Urmila two things , pain of separation from love .

Ayodhya was again filled with joy and light after 14 years of darkness .

THE END !!!!

Please hit the like button if u like it and your reviews are most important for me !!! Please review it !! πŸ˜ƒ 😳 I will be very thankful to u all if u do this .😳

I have use some pictures to depict the situations and many pics will not suit according to dresses and background πŸ˜† , I found this pics on net , so I used it to make the OS look more attractive. 😳
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this is very beutiful, sumi.

Thanks a lot Meena dear !! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Arijit007

this is very beutiful, sumi.

Thank u , bhaiya , glad that u like it !!! πŸ˜ƒ 😳
Shivam... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This was really Nice
And i am glad after long time i got to read a very long version

All characters given a very proper amount of space , and the choice of putting pics in between only made the visualization better

Lakshmila was really the core , but i think the latter scenes with Hanuman prooved to be cherry on top

Great going , and do write moreπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Shivam... - 8 years ago
Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It was written with a lot of thought to begin with. Write more and you'll improve more.😊

Originally posted by: Shivam...

Srutha Mode - <font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="6">RESπŸ˜†</font>

Bhaiya!!! πŸ˜†
Lakshmila OS , aap toh Unres kar do !!! I am doing srutha pout now !! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: Meself

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#666666">It was written with a lot of thought to begin with. Write more and you'll improve more.😊</font>

Thank u shivi di !! 😳