ll Connection ll A SiRa OS

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Connection

Ram was feeding his horse when Siya came there after searching him whole palace..she was almost panting n has little pout ...she want to ask him when her eyes fall on that Horse the same horse n he has the cloth of her duppatta..she can clearly remember those moments those days..she felt shudder inside her n an inaudiable sigh went out when Ram turn n notice her...

He flash a beautiful smiles at her n said priye Aap iha..

Siya's trance break n she went near him..she fondly carressed the horse n said mitra aapko pata hain , hum bahut rusht hain kisise...

Ram stopped his work n look at Siya who was animatedly talking with the horse...Siya can sense him when siya said aapko pata hain Mitra kisine hume Vachan diya tha aapse milanne ke liye par milaya nehi...parantu iha chupke chupke aagaye oh bhi akale hume bataya bhi nehi...

Ram at first startled then chuckled to hear the complaint she make...He said mitra aapke naye mitra se kehne unhone bhi toh humse chupaya kuch bahut abshyak baat hain..

Siya now look confused n said humne chupaya baatein Swami aap...Ram came n carressed Horse then took the cloths n said chupaya toh hain aapne unse mile the ek baar nehi bahut baar...

Siya look down when ram held her chin n titled it...Ram huskily said aapne chupaya , u have not disclosed that u have met him many times..u have taken care of him, u have met him then at Rishi Bishwamitra's Ashram..u have met him there couple of times n u have even asked about me ?

Siya's cheeck turn pink when Ram's finger held her cheek ...Siya look panic n said Swami n looking here n thrre when Ram said u have met Lakshman n asked about me ? u didn't hide it hmm...there is tiny hint of jealousy or something else like mischivious but her Swami ..siya shook herself mentally n try to say something but her voice caught ...she look shocked more n try to say something but Ram's finger gently caress her cheek which turn full red...

Ram said kya hua Sitae aapne hume uttar nehi dia, humara prasna ka...

Siya try to look here n there but ram seems adament and said kya aap mere baarein kuch janne chahthe jaise humara keval ek patni hoga , kya hum sochte hain pati patni ke baarein mein, kya hum ek patni ur bahu vivah mein vishwash karte hain kya hum...But Siya said Bas kijiye Swami aap bahut pareshaan karte hain hume...

Ram chuckled n hold her hand n said hume pata chala humare Senapati se ...

Siya look tensed n said what do u get to know ? Ram chuckled n said well..

Siya replied Well...Ram smiles n said that u have taken good care of our horse..

Siya sighed when raam playfully asked is there anything more u have not disclosed ?

Siya shook her head quickly but soon notice the smirk n said swami .. then blushed deeply n said aap aapne shabdon se mujhe kitna pareshan karte hain pata hain..

Ram replied humne matra aapse prasna pucha tha...parantu aapko pareshan karne koi ...

Siya look down then said I want to say those thing but I felt shy then...I thought u will introduce me with him. Then look at his eyes those eyes which r soul for him n always make her capitivating ...she shyly smiles n place her palm on his chest n said I want to know who is that noble person behind the change of a ritual..who want to change the mindset of this society who is beining revuloution silently without any blood loss...I have heard about Ikshvaku but felt it first time deeply...

Ram smiles but didn't said anything when Siya said swami...Ram hold her hand n went to strolled another part of that garden n said Sitae...I didn't do anything..I have tried...

Siya smiles n remember a memory which is his father related to her

Flashback :-

Little Siya asked her father janak but Father isn't human do something..

Janak smiles yes human do but what is this doing things...if we do something bad we don't accept n said others or circumstances r responsbile for it...

But when we do soemthing good then we take credit...we have to understand we don't do things directly we all r trying.we tried...In reality we don't do things but we have make...

For bad things have to accept responsilbity...for good things have to share it with others..

Flashback end..

Siya smiles n think so true n then said u r just like my father...he also said same things...

Ram smiles n said n u r just like mother Kaiekey...she is like u...Independent yet family oriented...caring yet strong ...

Siya blush again when ram said u have met ur friend later..Siya at first look confuse then got it n nodded n said I went to Sage Vishwamitra's ashram n found how terrified their ppl...when Raam continued u helped lots we fought with out side fear but when someone won inner fear that was half battle won, u make our work easy...

Siya turn n said Raghunandan ,Ram replied yes Sitae...

Siya chuckled n said u always give crdit to others..

Ram said but I said truth isn't it Sitae..Siya sighed n said I can't win with u n ur words...

Ram smiles then Continued u did indeed good work , u removd the fear...u took good care of them ...

Siya turn red again but then Ram said u met with Lakshman ...when Siya noddd yes but then turn red more as remember what Lakshman was said about her Raghunandan that time...mere bhaiya hain hi itne acche ke koi bhi unse prem karne lage...Devi ek baar agar aap unse milenge toh...

Siya remember those words...each words n its give her good bump now..how true those words were, she indeed fell for him she shied almost to think this words she can't say loud , it will be almost sin but is it...her own husband , she can...

There Ram notice the change of expression blushing to embarrassed to thoughtfull , he asked what happen sitae...

Siya turn to him then nodded no when Ram squeeed his eye brows n Make Siya bite her lips..

Siya said u have knew this , might be Lakshman has informed u...

Ram nodded...then said I want to meet u , I want to say thanks for taking care but then I don't know that will be appropirate or not but I couldn't stop myself n I...but then also I didn't ..may be we have to met infront of Ma Gauri ...n has her blessing....

Siya turn n said u believe in destiny...

Ram replied I believe in Work but I believe in u Sitae n u believe in destiny ...

Siya smiles little when Ram said parantu u didn't say what u were thinking few moments ago...

Siya nodded no but then Ram said I don't want insist much but Sitae u said we r friend so as a friend if u feel then u can share it..

Siya nodded n said will when time will come but...

Ram nodded...

They strolled few more times then went inside...they went busy with their respective duty n try to understand their duty as future king n queen along with try to take time for each other..like one day...

They met n this time Siya was feeding the horse when Ram met her there...both smiles at each other n shared about each other works...they share it everyday n take each other suggestion ...its like routine for them come naturally...

Ram notice Siya is distracted when he asked the matter she said Raghunandan do u remember that day here when u asked me same...n u asked me to share...I don't know its right or wrong , is it sin or not is it right to shar ebut its bugging me..

Ram look at her said Sitae , what is the matter its like too serious...

Siya said I don't know...I don't know how to say ..Raghunandan is it wrong to love.

Ram nodded no when Siya said is it wrong for a wife to think that she love her husband is it wrong for a wife to have feelings for her husband...

Ram look stratled then smils but Siya quickly look down n said I am too shameless for asking such question ..

Ram took Siyas hand n gently carressed her palm n said u r not shameless Sitae...u have the right, u r my Soulmate my life partner my friend..as a wife u have the right ...

Siya said its not crossing any limits....Ram said nope what is limit Sitae ...Limit is don't forget the roots limit is don't hurt other...u r asking what u want to know what u have right to know...

Siya look at him when Ram said every wife n husband has the right to fall for their respective spouse..its not wrong neither sin...the sin is when someone forcefully want to show their feelings in the name of love...

Ram continued...like every life partner has same rights every man woman has right to choose their life partner for that I had asked that day ..Sitae...if something is wrong for woman then its for man also...

Siya nodded then said Abhar aapka aapne humara dubhidha mita dia...aur hume sahi raha dikhya...

Ram smiles when Siya get up n helped horse n caressing it...when ram came n said parantu hum aapse rusht hain Sitae...

Siya look shocked n said swami, then said softly with guilt face , kya humse koi apradh ho gayi hain..

Ram :- ha hua toh hain...

Siya look more shocked when Ram carressed Horse n said mitra , aapke pata hain, aapke mitra ne kaha kya hume sab bolenge parantu unhone toh kuch bhi nehi bataya aur aapne shabdo se khelke kaise asli baat ko humse chupa diya..

Siya look puzzle when Ram said aap oh sab prasna kiske liye kar rehe the Sitae..

Siya gulped hr saliva when Ram smiles at her naughtily...then said u should get punishment for hiding thngs from ur husband u know Sitae..

Siya look down then look up n find that naughty smiles more n twinkle on Ram's eyes...She blushed then nodded no when Ram hold her chin n said aapne Raghunandan se aapne hriday ke baat chupaynege Sitae..

Sitae startled then look down n said kabhi nehi..

Ram:-phir ...Sita took deep breath n said hume ...aapse prem hain n hugged Ram ...Ram smiles n hugged her back...

Siya felt her self red n heat can feel from her cheek n her heart beat can hear by anyone when her Raghunandan tease her like this but today he teased her more than anything but then her world stop when she heard those magical word which she felt alaways by his work n care...the way he look at her...his eyes speak volume...

Ram said hum bhi aapse bahut prem karte hain Sitae...

Siya felt as if she has the world ...she just place her ear on his chest n listening those soothing beat of his heart...where she reside ...

Hope u all Like it

Pls Press the Like button & Do Comments

Sorry for any mistakes...

Disclaimer :- this story & concept solely belong to me and my property if any one try to copy without telling me or try to take this & try to copy & paste it any where then I'll take legal action against him or her , pls don't copy this FF & it's concept

Note :-This is purely Fiction & imagination of mine..nothing related to the Original Mytho ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice one Rakhi 😳😃

How I wish cvs give one scene of SiRa with horse

you brough sum of the sira memories back esp the part Ram rushed to meet her .. thats one of my fav scene ❤️

btw beautiful edit
Edited by Thushi - 8 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
It's a sweet OS
Horse connection btw SiRa has been so special in SKR
Lovely that u choose it for the OS❤️
pixelflower620 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesome os di⭐️
this is a very different portrayal and a very cute one
the horse used as the connection to covey their thoughts to one another
the beauty of the little teasing
and the understanding between the partners
superb di 👍🏼
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

rakhi beautiful OS👏🤗 loved the edit of sira and their scenes with the horse.

I loved:

• ramji listening to siya talk to the horse. He was enjoying himself 😆
  • when ramji lifts siya chin to ask about how many times she has asked about him
  • ram teasing siya is so cute and siya blushing
  • when siya tells that she cannot win Ramji with words😆. So true
  • siya thinking that she loves ramji and he noticed the change in her expressions😉😆. So difficult to hide anything from his eyes
  • ram's persistence at making siya confess that she loves him. very sneaky of ramji😉
  • the way ram holds siya's chin and tells her if she will hid what's in her heart from him
  • siya confesses and they hug.❤️
  • the ending when siya is listening to ram's heart❤️❤️

Horse connection is beautiful and love how ramji tells siya that she has the right to ask him questions. 😊

Edited by rajshrip - 8 years ago
486792 thumbnail
Unres

First of all I am really,really sorry to be so late Rakhi dearie.Please forgive me😳

Now coming to the OS,it was beautifully written.SiRa's cute conversation and their interaction.It was soo sweet.
I loved that the horse was present too.Becoz both of them have a special connection to it

So,Ram was listening to Sita talk with the horse.It was sooo cute😳Our Ram Ji is really naughty😉😆

And when Ram lifted Sita's chin.I imagined that moment in front of my eyes.It was sooo ❤️

And the hug at the end was beautiful indeed

It was an amazing OS Rakhi.Please write more like this👏👏
Edited by ---Andromeda--- - 8 years ago
1087354 thumbnail
Beautiful OS, Rakhi di! The shyness, the confession, and the horse, all was so beautiful! And of course, I love the banner!
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So finally you wrote the OS Rakhi ... And it's soo beautiful
I really loved the way Sita and Ram make their sweet sweet complaints to the horse .. horse connection was very beautiful in skr .. hope we get that now 😛😆

So Ramji knows everything about Sita, how she was getting drawn towards him, even without knowing him.. And Sita how beautifully she explains Ram, how he changes the rituals without any bloodshed, but just by his good will , compassion and Love...

And the final confession aww...

Very beautiful Rakhi 👏 nd the banner
ramaasita thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's so lovely how you used the horse as a connection between Ram Siya. Loved their conversation! This was so cute :)
youliveonlyonce thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Rakhi..where have u been??
How sweet all this sounds...Raghunandan and his Siya...
They were so much in love...when ever I read or watch anything about them my faith in God strengths..
Whatever shown on Sira in SKR was simply beautiful...
U have made me relive those sweet moments...

Keep up wid the good work...👏