SysAdmin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

suraj told Sandhya about the secret tunnel.. its ok.. accepted that suraj wanted to keep this as a secret till this track..

then he said, one has to crawl to reach to the end of tunnel..
ok... so suraj crawled and so as the terrorist..
but when Terrorist was pointing the gun at Suraj, he was comfortably sitting on his knees.. there was enough space to walk on knees..

somehow Arzoo got the phone. she sent a text on Arpita's number and icing on the cake that text was in URDU so that terrorists won't decode it..
accepted that she might have memorized her jethani's colleague's mobile number.. but from where the URDU font or keyboard in the phone.. if urdu font is there then terrorists must be aware of it.. or it was some latest panasonic phone in which u get 21 preloaded languages..

even few days back in coming up section between the ads they showed Sandhya is in hospital and got a call from Vikram... but later in the episode there was no such scene..

ok.. even if i accept you are going show SurYa dying at the end of the track (which is obviously hardest thing to do)..
then y sooo many loopholes in script.. even y such a bad editing suddenly..
if you want to end it on a sad note then at least be logical naa.. or at least don't make it crap..

anyways you have already made a mockery of the show.. I STRONGLY CONDEMN THIS.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The more this stretches, the worse it is going to get. At the end of this we will be begging for SurYa martyrdom so that AnIka and we the viewers can be relieved from this torturous scripting. That is pretty clever of cvs.  They have been trying to sabotage their own show for a while now. This will take the cake surely.
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
well said Sys ..
so many blunders ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²  and those terrorist looks stupid too ..but i strongly against these violence
feels like watching horror movie ðŸ¤¢
Edited by nep3 - 7 years ago
mango-pie thumbnail
anyways you have already made a mockery of the show.. I STRONGLY CONDEMN THIS.

Absolutely...
SysAdmin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
patience level decreasing with each passing episode!! ðŸ˜¡
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Urdu font is available in few phones. I have seen it. but how conveniently the fellow gave her the phone to send SMS message? How did he believed that Aryan (her husband from India) knows to read Urdu?

But I really can't accept the tunnel story.