Posted: 8 years ago
awesome prologue
nandu is so cute & crazy
loved it
cont soon
dreamy_doll15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ohhh. this Nandu is cutee. hehe.. cutipy ... kitnii bak bak krtii h.. pyari pyariii. nandu or uska naughty mind.. Amazing update. Waiting for next update eagerly. Update soon.
sreesri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome prologue..
Nanduz really naughty cute..
Luvd it..
Thnkz 4 d pm
chocolate1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Aleena yeappiii with a new story
Oi baiby prolong thora aur lambi karti atleast humare hero ka entry hi karwa deti
I love this duper cute nandu she is just adorable
Telescope se apni hero ko dekhegi kya Teri heroine batao batao !!
Update super soon cause curiosity batao di hain tune trail or dekhake
Ab update super jaldi
Love u bohot Sara
Tc
Keep smiling
With lots of love and hugs
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Part 1

Nandini sat in some dark area of that balcony so no one can see her ...

1stly she saw the building just opposite to her falt...with squinted eyes she thought : yeh yahan itnaaa andhere kyo... Yahan koi rehta nahi kya...(then thought)Lagta hai koi office ho ga... koi society hoti to totally blackout to nahi hota is time... khair chor nandu isey subha dekhen gey abhi baqi sub ko dekhein...

Then she changed the angle of her telescope and saw in different sights and different scenes some are interesting and some boring ... like mostly people were sleeping at that time, some student were still on their study table , some teenagers were hanging with their windows still their phones in hands...but the most embarrassing scene for her was when she saw a teenager couple kissing in the dark corner of 1 building...instantly she changed her angle but the next scene was 1 step ahead ... where a couple is making out in the dark corner of a room...

Her eyes popped out on seeing this scene ... in a reflex her telescope fell from her hand and she immediately ran inside and sat on her bed with a thud... with long breaths she thought: yeh ajj kal k couples bhi na... kahen bhi... Kuch bhi shuru ho jate haan... aur wo bachey... I am sure in k parents so rahe hoon gey aur yeh yahan sub se chup k yeh sub kar rahe haan...

She sat there for sometime still thinking about that couple but then again thought: aik baar dobara dekho kya ... and with this thought she again came out and looked in that direction but felt relax coz no one was there now... even the windows of that room were also closed...

She was about to turn back but again a strange thing caught her attention... that opposite dark building have a small light in one room...

She looked at her wrist watch and saw it was around 1 in the night... She felt strange on this and in curiosity she thought to see who was there at this time...

Nandini blabbers while seeing that scene: strange... Yeh to really me office hi lag raha hai... but office me is time kon a sakta hai...

Then she noticed a person with a black shawl around him. he was searching something.

Her mouth opened with the thought: Ayiooo ayiappa is story me to bohat bara jhol hai... ayiappa shawl me admi... wo bhi is time... Zaror yeh kuch chori karne aya hai... ( she looked upward and blabber) hai na ayiappa... (then while chewing her nail) but yeh office se kya churane aya ho ga...

After sometime that person left with disappointment...

Nandini came back in her room with a lot of thoughts... Regarding this matter... kon ho sakta hai wo... aur is time kya dekhne aya hoga... (then again a thought came in her mind) Ayiappa os building me is time koi chor a sakta hai to...( her eyes grew wide on this thought) Ayiappa plzzz bacha lena ... you know na abhi to main choti si bachi hoon...

While thinking on these lines sleep came in her eyes ... and she drifted into a deep slumber.

Next Day her sleep got disturbed with the sun rays coming in from that window. She reluctantly open her eyes and sat on her bed with her baby face.

After few mints she gathered her courage and then left her bed .After taking shower she came out from bathroom and then again her eyes automatically travelled towards that building .

With confused mind she thought hmmm Chal Nandu lag ja kam pe...is night mystery ko to ab solve karna hi pare ga...but I think mujhe pahle yeh pata karna pare ga k yeh building kon si aur kis ki hai.

In these thoughts her eyes moved towards kitchen and she remembered: ayiooo pahle jaldi se ja k grocery shopping kar leti hoon coz khud ko bhi to settle karna hai yahan...

She again self praised herself: Yes Nandini you are great... Kitna kuch kar leti hai tu short time me...

On her way back she saw front side of that office ... By looks it seems very Hi-Fi type of office...

She thought after seeing that office: hmmm Office to kisi rich bande ka lagta hai...lagta hai jo koi bhi tha kal raat kisi info k chakar me aya hoga...but jis tarhan wo wahan se gya lagta hai osey wo info mili nahi... then she slapped her forehead and said: Ayiyooo Nandu kin yahan ate hi kin baton me phans gayi... abhi jaldi se chal bht kam hai...

Her day passed in arranging her things in that flat ... after eating dinner and cleaning her kitchen she came back in her room and again with a thud fell on her bed...

Her hand was on her stomach and she said: Thank God yeh sub khatam hoa... so ab kal se merey pass free time hoga...

Today due to the cleaning and arranging work sleep came in her eyes a lil earlier...

After mid night she felt thirsty so she get up to drink some water ... while going towards kitchen her eyes again moved towards same building and again she saw some light in the same room ... Like yesterday...

Now sleep flew from her eyes and after drinking water she picked her telescope and came near her window to see the scene...

Today she saw again same person is searching something in different files...She tried to focus on his face but his face was covered with that shawl .

With disappointment: Ayiyooo aik to is ka face bhi visible nahi hai... to pata kaise chale ga k yeh kon hai...aur itni raat ko hi kyo is office me ata hai...

Again that person left after sometime... and Nandini came back to her bed with thoughts like: Nandu is story ka kuch karna pare ga... Pata nahi is office k owner ko kuch pata bhi hai ya nahi... Waise office to itna bara hai CCTV cameras to hone chaheyen ... Hai na... but agar is time yeh person office me a sakta hai... to camers bhi to off kar sakta hai... ( she sat straight on her bed and with cute puppy face thinks) I think mujhe in ki help karni chayeye... yesss...

Then she picked her laptop from side table and thought the name of the office which she read on the same morning and started searching that name and detail on google...

With in next few mints she gathered a lot of info regarding this office ... then she turned off her laptop and while laying on her bed thought: Hmmm to yeh Malhotra industries ki old branch hai... owner name Raj Malhotra...( with sad face) So Sad Mr Malhotra app apney ghar me aram se so rahe ho gey aur yahan... app k office me daily raat ko yeh sub ho raha hai... u really need The Great Nandini Murty's help...( she again looked upward to ask her ayiappa) Hai na ayiappa...

Next

Pyaar ka imtehaan

Friends if u think that it is a short update then it all because of your response... so give me a better response for a long update...

Please share your views about this update and press like button...

join me on my these pages...

Aly's creation FB link

https://www.facebook.com/Alys-Creation-807915272670754/

Wattpad : link

https://www.wattpad.com/user/LovlyFlower8

and

on insta: lovlyy.aly

Edited by cute-aly - 8 years ago
elsaanna thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ curious and helpful nandu..