Posted: 6 years ago
updating with a hope ... that yahan koi read karne wala bhi hogaπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Edited by cute-aly - 6 years ago
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Sorry in advance for mistakes

Part 7 (c)

Cavya saw her leaving from there and at once they called her name: Nandini...

Her name gave reality check to Manik... and his head immediately moved in her direction but what he saw gave him a shock...her hurtful teary eyes...she left from there with tears in her eyes...

Manik thought in mind

I know Nandini k tumhe yeh sub acha nahi laga... aur mujhe bhi tumharay ansu ache nahi lagey... but kya karon... Tum ne aur koi rasta chora hi nahi...tum itni difficult kyo ho han... Dekho tumhe tumhari hi feelings accept karwane k liye mujhe kya kya karna par raha hai...tumhe... Tumhe aise hurt karna par raha hai... plzzz samjho khud ko nandini... plzzz

here Cavya gave a deadly glare to him and while folding there hands on their chest they asked Unanimously:yeh kya tha ? Manik... You kissed simran... what the hell is this?

Manik still looking at the way from where nandini left said : relax guys I didn't kiss her. I know my limits...

He knew very well after seeing her teary eyes that his action leave a negative impact on her.but on other side he felt contented coz she left with teary eyes that means she cant see him with someone else.he remember that she never objected on their cozy moments but here she left after seeing him kissing her(simran)which was not a kiss actually and this shows her possessiveness for him...

After thinking this point that small smile of his return back on his lips.

Cavya saw that smile and asked strangely: now what... Koi joke sunaya kya hum ne?

Manik while ruffling his hairs:hmmm joke hi tha.

Cabir: care to explain.

Mnaik: actually tum log jo khud ko bht akalmand samjh raahe ho bht bare gadhay ho...

Cabir shouted: Whattt dekh to mujhe gadha bol lay but meri navya ko kuch mat bol samjha.

Navya smacked on his arms and in return heard an ouchhh from him.

Manik:tell me feeling, liking or love na ho to kya koi kisi k liye possessive hota hai?

Navya: Matlab

Manik now sat on chair with a style and continued:Matlab tum oski friend ho so tell me kabhi tum ne os se suna that she likes me or she have fellings for me or something like that.

Navya : Nooo kabhi nahi... she never said anything.

Manik: agar kuch nahi hai to yeh possessiveness kyo ? mujhe simran ko kiss karte dekha jo actual me kiss tha bhi nahi... And she left... y?

Cabir: coz ...coz...

Manik added: Coz she didn't like it...aur aisa kab hota hai...

Navya with smile: jab koi kisi k liye kuch special feel karta ho.

Manik: Bingooo.

Cabir also understand his point and said: But she never accepted.

Manik with dreamy look: jis tarhan wo yahan se gayi hai kuch to bolay gi...

Cavya now with teasing smile: hmmm kuch to bolay gi...

Simran also adds: but Manik os k liye tumhe ose dhondna hoga na... so what are you waiting for.?

Manik gave a surprising look to her and she replied:I know ... I accept that I like you... But fact is fact we are not meant to be aur yeh baat mujhe samajh a gayi...so

Manik left his seat and gave a friendly hug to her while saying: awww simran u r a true friend.

Simran while patting his back said: Now leave me and go for your nandini.

Manik: Thanks once again for your help.

Cavya: now leave ... And osey sath le k hi ghar ana .

Manik with a smile left from there insearch of nandini.

Nandini was running on the road with teary eyes... after a long distance she stopped due to tiredness...

She remove those tears from her face and then thought: Why ... Why I am crying...? Why... Why I felt bad on seeing their kiss... Why this thing effect me this much... Kyo...wo kisi ko bhi kiss kare... mujhe kya... main kyo ro rahe hoon...main kyo possessive ho rahe hoon... kya manik ki wo batein sahi thi... kya main osey... (her thoughts were broke by some voice)

She was in her thoughts when she felt a tap on shoulder...

She looked up to see a cute smiling face...A tall , young and handsome boy was standing near her with a bright smile...

He offered her a tissue and then asked: hmmm love problem...?

Nandini retorted at once like a kid: No I don't love him... Ok

Boy with friendly smile: Ohkkk... Pretty lady... you don't love him...then yeh sub...( he picked a tear drop on the tip of his finger and asked)

Nandini with confused mind share her feeling: I don't know...I don't like him with that simran...

Boy whistled : oh ho... possessive... huh...

Nandini again: I am not possessive... aur main kyo Manik k liye possessive hone lagi...

Boy with smile: Ok so his name is Manik...

Nandini: hmmm Monster Manik... kehta kuch hai... aur karta kuch...really a monster...

Boy was now enjoying her innocence... so he said: but preety lady tum ne ab tak yeh nahi bataya k tum ro kyo rahe thi...

Nandini now looked at him and thought why I am talking to him,...

He read her thoughts and while extending his hand for handshake said: hi I am Manish... Manish Paul...(while showing her a point he told : wo place hai na wahan meri shooting ho rahe thi and jab main ne wahan se aik beautiful lady ko aise dekha to mujh se raha nahi gya...so here I am... you can consider me as your friend)

Nandini thought for a sec and then holds his hand... Hi I am Nandini...

Manish: Now tell me tum aur Manik... I mean is he... your BF...

Nandini: Nooo Manik mera BF nahi hai... then she told him about Manik... and about her naughtyness with him...

Manish observed her liking and love for Manik from her body language... Her each and every sentence starts from Mnaik and also ended on him... And that brightness was also there on her face while talking about him...

Manish: so you don't love him na?

Nandini: No I told you na I don't love him...It was just...that...( and she don't know whatto say)

Manish with a smile: ok my confused lady... Now I got it... K problem kya hai...but don't worry why to fear... When Manish is here... he said it in his famous jolly style...

Nandini with a smile: problem?

Manish: Yup... ok lets play a game...

Nandini : game ... Y ?

Manish jokingly : Coz I hate tears re... so to cheer u up... lets play na...?

Manish: Rapid fire ... Only 3 questions

Nandini: Hmmm

Manish:fav boy's name

Nandini: Manik.

Manish smile on her ans and then asked: fav place to live

Nandini: hum jis farm house me rah rahe haan... you know itna pyara garden...(she gave him full discription of their farmhouse)

In curiosity manish asked: Farm house kis ka hai.

Nandini: Don't know but manik and cabir hame le k aye.(Manik noted that once again it was manik)

Manish shushed her and said: Nandini remember yeh rapid fire hai...

Nandini caught her tongue in teeth and said : sorry

Manish: ok so fav timpass

Nan: Manik ko tang karna...

Manish laughed on her condition whereas Nandini like an innocent soul gave an angry pout to him...

Manish controlled his laugh and said:sorry huh... But can you plz answer my this question...

Nandini: kya?

Manish: Strange naa...? tumhara har answer me Manik hi kyo hai... jab k tum ne bola k you don't love him...dont you think k yeh pyaar hi hai...tumhe naam manik pasand hai...manik ko tang karna pasand hai... wo jis farm house le k aya wo farm house pasand hai... aisa kyo hai nandini k tumhari har baat manik se start ho k manik pe hi finish ho rahe hai...

Manish with friendly smile: see hame mile 20 mint hoe hoon gay and in 20 mints me I think tum 100 times manik ka naam le chuki ho so tell me y is that so...?.come on say it yaar (he encourage her to share her feeling)

Next

Pyaar ka imtehaan.

So guys... after a longgg time... again i am here...so kon kon is journey me ab bhi merey sath hai ?

waiting for your comments if u want to read more... and plz press like button alsoπŸ˜†

new buddies if u want pm the add me in your buddy list

Edited by cute-aly - 5 years ago
Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update
Finally someone made nandu realised her feelings for manik
chandanagimsy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow wow you ar back loved both the updates...loved it but bechari soha uss ko accuse kar rahe hai but who are those who kidnapped nandu and i think you are fan of manish paul you always get him in your story...thankgod nandu realising her feelings eagerly waiting
cute-aly thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandanagimsy

wow wow you ar back loved both the updates...loved it but bechari soha uss ko accuse kar rahe hai but who are those who kidnapped nandu and i think you are fan of manish paul you always get him in your story...thankgod nandu realising her feelings eagerly waiting

no i not a Fannn of Manish ... but i like his comic timing...πŸ˜†
cute-aly thumbnail
Hello guys... no answer about update... so no one wants me to continue huh...?