Posted: 7 years ago
that was really awesome
nandu is jealous that is good because if u get love happen to come out in fast
sorry was stuck that is why couldn't read ur stories
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hello dearies

kaise ho sub... bhool na jana ...tum se kahon to... main yahan se kafi din jo gaib rahoon to...😆...
so guys... main yaad bhi hoon ya bhool gaye...
cute-aly thumbnail

Sorry in advance for mistakes

Part 7 ( b)

Nandini with sulking face came to Cavya while mumbling: is chipku ka kuch karna pare ga...

Cavya saw them and heard her mumbling with smile...

Cabir: Nandini ... Kya hoa... Tum to Manik ko bulane gayi thi...

On same moment Mnaik entered in that area: kon kise bulane gya tha...

On hearing his voice Nandini at once said: Nahi kuch nahi... breakfast start karen...

And her kiddish attempt of changing this topic brought smile on cavya's face...

Cabir saw on nandini's face and then intentionally aksed about simran from Manik...

And her name remind him of Nandini's act and her jealousy...

With teasing smile he replied to cabir while looking at Nandini: wo actually na cabir... pata nahi kaise aik chota sa puppy wahan exercise room me ghus aya... I don't know osey osi room ka rasta kaise mila...

On this Nandini started coughing coz of consciousness...Cavya looked at her and then understand that she did something with her... so to enjoy the moment cabir asked: phir... phir kya hoa Manik...

Now Nandini knows that he will tell them all so she excused from there hurriedly.

After she left Cavya and Mnaik laughed out loud and then Mnaik told them what she did...

Cabir: Bravo... What an evil planning...

Navya: hmmm I know Nandini ka mind aisi shararton k liye bohat taiz dorta hai...YAAD HAI Mnaik k sath bhi os ne kya kya kiya tha...

This thing remind them of his mud bath... and at once ManBir left their seats with wide eyes...

Cabir: Remember ... what Nandini did at that time...

Manik: Simran... in my Bathroom...

Navya: aur Nandu bhi yahan nahi hai...

Cabir: Manik... I think...

Mnaik completed his doubt: Simran to gayi...

With this all ran towards Manik's room but alas they were too late... Simran's shouting was heard by them near his room...

Manik: Oh shit...

He ran and open his room door... and what they saw... It was very hard for them to control their laugh.

They saw Simran in a colorful condition... On her face blue color, neck red, arms pink ... She is looking like a colorful cartoon...

Cabir laughed on her but after seeing Manik's glare he controlled himself... whereas Navya went to check on Nandini...

Manik helped Simran and asked about her condition ...and she told him what happened with her...

Here Navya open Nandini's door and saw her on bed...

She walked towards her and then asked in stren voice: Nandu yeh kya kiya tu ne...?

Nandini with innocent face: what...? Kya kiya main ne...?

Navya: tu ne Simran k sath...

Nandini while playing like pure innocent soul said: Wait a mint... ab kya hoa ...os tum sub ki chaheti simran k sath...

Navya: Nandu dekh I know k os k sath yeh colorful bath wala prank tu ne hi kiya hai...

Nandini knew that she is caught but then again while playing along :Main ne...? Kab...? Kaise... main to yahan hoon na...

Navya: acha tu aise nahi mane gi na ok... chalk ha meri kasam...

Nandini shouted at once: Nooo main kyo...

Navya: See I knew it...But Nandu kyo kar rahe hai yeh sub... Tu to Manik ko pasand nahi karti... na hi os se pyaar karti hai... phir yeh jealousy kyo...

Nandini with gapped mouth saw her coz she have no answer for this question...

Navya noticed her face and then left without saying anything...

Here in Manik's room after cleaning herself Simran said to ManBir:O god is it that serious...? Means osey itna farq parta hai...

Manik: hmmm

Cabir: Farq to bht parta hai hum sub jante haan...

At that time Navya entered and said: But wo kabhi mane gi nahi...

Simran with naughty smile: Now I started enjoying this game... its too much fun... ab dekho main kya karti hoon...

Manik at once told her in warning tone: O hello... Tum os k sath aisa waisa kuch nahi karo gi ok...

Cabir adds: haan wo... aisa waisa karne ka haq to Manik baba ka hai... hai na Manik...

Mnaik showed him his punch whereas other two laughed on this tease...

Manik: I know osay bht farq parta hai... but yeh accept karwane k liye main os k sath kuch ghalt nahi hone doon ga... U got it... and with this he left...

Simran to Cavya: Seriously... aag jab dono side hai to phir problem kya hai dono ko...

Cabir: Problem yeh hai k Senorita k yahan aag to hai par bharak nahi rahe ... Os k liye petrol ki zarorat hai... samjhi...

Simran with naughty wink: Ok so chalo phir aag pe thora petrol dalte haan...

Simran came out in her bikni style dress and came to Manik... she encircled her one hand on his shoulder and whisper in his ear: Nandini window se dekh rahe hai so play along...

Simran: Manik... come na...thori swimming ho jae... Waise bhi tumhare yahan k showers se to yeh pool hi sahi hai... ( she said last line while looking at Nandini)

Nandini saw her with Manik once again and her heart asked: yeh phir se manik k sath chipkane lagi...wo bhi swimming dress pahen k...ab kya karon...

Nandini thought an idea and she pulled her swim costume out of her cupboard... She bought that dress only for fun coz she don't wear such clothes but at this time she wear that dress without any second thought...

She came out to give heart attack to cabir, navya, manik and simran...

She was looking a totally killer in that costume... although she wore a thin gown on that costume... But she truly gave a heartattack to others... Thay cant even think of her in this dress...

She moved towards pool and then entered in while giving a winning smile ti simran... coz now Manik's focus was on her...

Cabir: o god she is looking extremely hot...

And his words brought a sense back in Manik's head...he gave an angry glare to cabir...

Then he said to simran: so lets go girl... and he also pulled off his shirt from his body and gave a wink to simran...

Nandini once again saw his welltoned, hot and sexy body and her breath hitched in her throat... an unknown desire to touch his body once again... Came in her mind...

All others also came in water and started enjoying their time... but now Nandini's eyes were following only Manik...

Mnaik also knew that her eyes were on him and he felt happy inwardly...

Cabir announced: Ok guys lets play a game... Hum 2 teams banaye gay... and yeh ball yahan mid me hoga... is ball ki movement kis team ki side hogi yeh hamara refree decide kare ga...so ball jis team k pass pahle chala jae ga ... 2nd team k member ko yeh ball apni opponent team k os member se lena hoga... is k liye os k pass 2 mint hoon gay...and after 2 mints ball jis team k member k pass hogi ... to points o ski team ko mil jaen gay...

All others said ok...

So Navya at once said: Main aur Nandu...

Cabir: and Mian aur Manik...

Nandini felt happy that Simran is not in this game... whereas Cabir gave a wink to simran...

Simran: ok... so I am the refree...

She pushed the ball towards NavNi's team and Navya catch that ball 1st...

Here Mnaik saw this and said to cabir: Ja bhai... tera hi number hai...

Cabir moved towards Navya ... and Tried to take ball from her... but she gave a tough time to him...

After 2 mints when Simran shouted Stoppp: ball is still in Navya's hand... and they got the 1st point...

Now Simran pushed that ball towards Nandini...

And Cabir said naughtily: ohkkk to ab teri bari...with teri Nandiniii...

Mnaik in fake anger: Shutup cabir...

He came towards Nandini with his famous killer smirk... Whereas Nandini replied with the same attitude...

Mnaik came near her and said: so you want to play with me...( he said in ahmmm that sense but Nandini thought he was asking about the game)

She replied: yup try me...

Manik with same smirk: I would love tooo... And he start his act...

He tried to catch that ball from her but Nandini is Nandini... then Mnaik thought an idea... he started rubbing her body while catching that ball... and this physical assault gave a new feeling to her...(others saw this with a shy smile but didn't disturbe them)

Her grip on the ball started loosing and Manik take advantage of this time and grabb the ball...

On same Moment Simran shouted: Stoppp

Next

Pyaar ka imtehaan

Happy independence day to all pakistani friends and advance happy independence day to all indian friends...love you alll...

waiting for your response... leave your comments and press like button

Edited by cute-aly - 6 years ago
Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Haha poor nandini
Manik will surely win this game
Vidhiarora1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awww
Simran ka kyaa band bajayaa
Nanduu ne
He heee
Seriously :)

N bikini n nanduu
Just to win over simran
He he
Great

Happy Independence Day
N happy janamashtmii to u n familyy yrr
:)
ROOP0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
mind blowing,
fantastic,
nandu is so naughty
sreesri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update..
Simran haha...
Nandus prank omg..
Maniks being naughty..
Luvd it..
Thanks 4 d pm
elsaanna thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey,nice update api..
sorry for being super late,coz I was. busy with my two nnew born niece.. missing your story..
coming to the update..
😆👏 simran ki colorfull bath then nandu ki bikini..
thts awesome..
abb dekhte hain what happen next..
cute-aly thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: asty

Pls update soon aww

I will dear...

guys tell me how many are in the waiting list...😆.

Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: cute-aly

I will dear...

guys tell me how many are in the waiting list...😆.

I am also waiting for the updates