Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

Afrin.shaikh, ayshathulsajida, zaragmailcom, Star2015, shaheeda123, sonalik742, meghaj, farhanabithe, mayy, manan28, kajalvora, manali9796, forumlove, achustar, sophiaclarens97, samiksha_2593, musicalstars, swarobi1, asty, samiamalhotra, elsaanna, Danny92, ROOP0605, navla, arunsunita_gm, sws2, Tiara115, rockstarlover, MysticRiver,

Thank you Friends for your support and wait...🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

cute-aly thumbnail

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

Afrin.shaikh, ayshathulsajida, zaragmailcom, Star2015, shaheeda123, sonalik742, meghaj, farhanabithe, mayy, manan28, kajalvora, manali9796, forumlove, achustar, sophiaclarens97, samiksha_2593, musicalstars, swarobi1, asty, samiamalhotra, elsaanna, Danny92, ROOP0605, navla, arunsunita_gm, sws2, Tiara115, rockstarlover, MysticRiver,

Thank you Friends for your support and wait...🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

cute-aly thumbnail

Guys i am back with a new update...ufff yaar ajjkal to haal hi kharab hoa hoa hai... so kafi mushkil se time nikal k i am back with another update... jaisa k main ne promise kiya tha... update late hoga... but discontinue nahi karon gi... so jaldi se batao kon kon wait kar raha tha

Part 6(d)
sorry for mistakes

Manik deeply smiled and said:Really... you don't want any harm for me...Why... Nandini

Nandini who didn't knew the exact answer of this question fumble in her thinking as well as in her words...

Nandini: ya... wo... wo is liye... K... haan coz u are my friend na...

Manik while pressing his lips in his famous style: ya... Friends...

And then showed her with his eyes about how close they are at that moment...

Nandini pulled her hands back from his body with pink shade...and turned her face on other side

Manik grinned in enjoyment... he started liking that pink color on her cheeks...coz this color stopped all other thoughts of his mind...

By forgetting about the situation Manik grabs her hand and came out from their hiding place... then once again drag her on other side...

Nandini narrows her eyes in shock on this sudden pull and run... but she remain quit for the time being...

They entered in a shop without taking into notice where they entered and tried to hide themselves .But at the moment when both observed in which shop they entered in... it was too late...Color of their faces changed into deep red shade...

They entered into a lingry shop in their hurry...
And now they were embarrassed to such an extent that they didn't meet their eyes for sometime...

Then after gathering some courage Manik looked around to see some suitable corner for them... And luckily he found that corner in that shop...
He keenly gazed at her face which was flushed with shame along with closed eyes...

With an adoring smile he picked her up in his arm and walked towards that corner...during this 1 mint ride she closed her eyes even more tightly...

On reaching there he said: now u can open your eyes...
She shook her head immediately with shyness...

Manik placed her on the floor and by removing her traces from her face with love called her name ... and this time his voice have something in it due to which her heartbeat skipped for a while...

In the flow of that moment she opened her eyes and saw that it was actually some decent place... away from the bulk of that lingeries and other personal girly stuff.

...Where they can stay for some time... but it didn't remove from her mind that she is still in that lingry shop and that too with Manik...her eyes once again came down in shyness ... and her body became a lil stiff due to this awkward situation...

Manik observed her hesitation and to divert her mind he said: Yeh Cabir and Navya pata nahi kahan hoon gey... And their names really divert her mind...

She also thinks about them... and now prays to her ayiappa: Ayiappa plzzz un dono ko safe rakhna plzzz...

Manik :don't worry cabir hai na Navya k sath...
Nandini: hmmm...

They once again sat on floor with each other and then manik said after a long silence: I am feeling bore... I think hame yahan se kahein aur jana chaheye...

Manik stands up from the floor but Nandini immediately held his hand and pulled him back in sitting position:Manik... shut up... hum yahan itni serious problem me phans gaye haan ...koi hide and seek game nahi khel rahe... ok... so plzzz don't act kiddish...

Manik with serious face turned towards her and asked: tumhare pass iss serious situation ko thora light karne ka aur koi tareqa hai to batao...(mocked) Miss genious...

Nandini with open mouth looked at him and then after understanding his point she said: acha ok...i get your point... But Manik hum agar baat zyada karen gey to kahein hamari voice ki wajha se wo yahan a gaye to...

Manik : tou... tou kya... arey yeh itniii bari si shop hai... kahein kisi corner me chup jaen gey... And trust me... agar kuch aisa hoa bhi na... to bhi... main tumhe kuch nahi hone doon ga... I promise...

Nandini's heart said at once: That I know already... And she hmmmed in loud...

Manik: acha tell me is type k adventure pahle kabhi hoa hai tumhare sath...

Nandini while making bad face: No ways (unknowingly she said this)yeh sub na jab se tum meri life me aye ho tab se ho raha hai...pahle to bohat hi simple si life thi meri... Navya main... chachi chacha and amms... bus... yeh sub tooofan na os day se start hoe jab se hum...neighbour bane...Tum jaisa laraka billa mera neighbor ... (in her famous nautanki style) Haye Ayiappa kahan phansa diya mujhe...

Manik with teasing smile: O really... wowww I mean... Miss Nandini murty 1st time kisi cheez ka credit mujhe de rahe hai... how lucky am i...

Nandini gave a threatening look to him and he after receiving that glare said: Ok ok I got that look... But u know what... its totally opposite for me... pahle meri life merey liye bht boring thi( he told her like he was telling some dramatic story) but jab se hum... I mean you and me...hum... neighbor bane na... tab se I just love my life...( at this moment his eyes showed that expression like saying coz now my life is you) infact I want to thank you ...

Nandini s astonished eyes moved up : thank me why?

Manik: ya... thank you... coz you are the sole reason for this change... For this entertaining life of mine...

On seeing her shocked face... manik leaned towards her...

Nandini felt that heat of his body very near to her... at once her eyes moved up...and locked with his...
His face slowly removed the distance between their faces...

And with each cm her breath stuck in her throat...

About an inch away ... he stopped... And saw her condition... he noticed her rapid and long breaths... Her tomoto red face... and her closed eyes...

His heart once again did a bhangra on his victory...
He leaned a lil more towards her and blow the hot air from his mouth to tease the traces of her hairs...

Nandini whose mind were on some other track felt that air... and her expression changed to shocked one...
Her eyes opened at once and gazed in his naughty eyes...

Manik with a teasing smile leaned back and told her...: wo kuch tha tumhare face pe... so bus osi ko hata raha tha...

Nandini inhaled a deep breath and tried to control that hormonal tsunami in her body...
After teasing her senses Manik at once asked: acha tell me ... future planning kya hai tumhari...

Nandini at 1st gave him that look ... like if he mad or what... but then she told herself in her mind: Crack case hai... kabhi bhi kuch bhi... Start ho jata hai...

Nandini: well abhi kuch khas socha nahi... Yahan shift hoe thi job k liye so... pahle job k liye hi try karon gi...

Manik: and what about marriage...?

Nandini with popped strange eyes: Marriage...?
Manik: Hmmm Marriage... I mean next year tak Navya and Cabir to shadi kar hi leen gey...so what about you... tumhara kab tak irada hai...(he asked this like a cusual question) koi hai kya?

Nandini : mera irada... (with forced smile) and why are u asking me this question... koi marriage bureau start kiya hai kya... Mr Manik...

Manik widely smile on her taunt and then retort back in teasing way...

Manik: awww sorry to burst this bubble Marriage Bureau ki kya zarorat hai... tum haan to bolo ...main hoon na...

Nandini's heart stopped on this direct proposal and that too from Manik... her shocked eyes stopped at him

Only word which came out from her mouth was: Whattt

Manik saw her reaction and thought that it is not the right place to tell her details... so he immediately laughed and said like teasing her: see your face... your eyes... hahahahahaha

Nandini looked at his laughing face and in anger looked on other side...
But when his laughing session didn't stop after sometime then she gave an angry glare to him...

Manik: what... don't stare me like this... like seriously u think I am serious... mean... U and Me... ...hamara kuch ho sakta hai...

And his comment did same work which he wanted...

Nandini s astound voice came out... Unknowingly she felt hurt on his remark: What do u mean Manik... matlab hum dono ...I mean main aur tum life partner nahi ban sakte huh... yehi kahna chah rahay ho tum...huh...how can u? tum aise kaise kah sakte ho...am I not beautiful... hot and attractive... Huh...kami kya hai mujh me ... aur aisi kon si hoor pari chaheye tumhe ... jo mujhe jaisi nahi hai...

(she didn't pay any attension either on his speaking eyes or on her own words... )

Manik gazed her face and asked in love filled voice: Can we...?

Nandini again without considering her words and the effect of this convo on them said: ya ... Why not... we can... is me bura kya hai...you are hot and handsome...and I am...
her words gave him serene satisfaction...whereas on same time it clicked in her mind what was she talking about...
With wide eyes and open mouth she looked him... who was still adoring her in his dazed state... she then cover her mouth with her palm and her this action forced him to replay the whole scene in his mind...

After remembering her words he pulled her towards him and asked in husky voice: and you... bolo na Nandini... I am hot and handsome and u...

Nandini tightly closed her eyes like her teacher caught her red handed...

Her this innocence took his heart once again... He played with her locks with a wide grin and then said teasingly: main hot and handsome aur tum... U know Nandini u r cute , innocent, loveable infact... januable ho tum...

Nandini's heart skipped a beat on his praise .she didn't have any courage to face him but after gathering some courage she retorted back to make the atmosphere light: g nahi... I am not januable ok...i am a fighter... Remember hamari sub fights...ya bhool gaye...ab hato pare... Mujhe kuch aur dekhna hai...
After this she walked towards the other side of the shop...

Here Manik's mind told him: see she also noticed you...os ko tu hot and handsome laga... yipeee...this thing proves that she will be yours...may be after some more time... but aye gi bus terey hi pass...

It seems like a dream come true for Manik... Manik didn't want to loose this chance so he immediately gets up from floor and walked towards her... he holds her hand and started walking...

This thing brought her back to the world and she asked : Manik... now what are you doing kahan ja rahe haan hum ab...

Manik turned and look back at her face and said: lets get married ...

Nandini pulled her hand back with a jerk and said in loud voice:What... pagal ho gaye ho kya...?Shadi... main Amms Chacha Chachi ko kya kahon gi...

Manik put his hand on her lips... To quite her loud voice... and the touch of his palm on her lips sent butterflies in her stomach...

A ray of chilness ran in her spine and then her body temperature started rising ...

Manik felt the heat of her body started increasing with his mere touch... And this thing gave confirmation to all doubts ...

Manik without removing his hand pulled her to himself and then while placing his other hand on her abdomen whisper in her ear: Shhh Robers ne sun liya to garh barh ho jae gi...

And all these attacks along with the direct contact of his breath on her skin started hypnotizing her...

She closed her eyes in an unknown feeling and started taking deep breaths...

Manik with a very slow pace leaned towards her lips... and finally after a deep thought he placed his lips over hers
Nandini s body jolted with the current when their lips meet.they both were so close to each other that each and every change in her body was felt by him...

Nandini was feeling a lot of emotions at a time like confused, happy,satisfied and shy...
After a short but sweet kiss ... Manik leaned back and while cupping her face he told her:U r very special...( in his heart he completed ) for me...

Nandini got another shock on his words which raises her confusion a lil more... She thought: why he said I am special... what he meant...
Manik was observing that lost look on her face when they heard a knock on the door of that shop...

In fear of robbers Nandini clutched Mnaik's arm tightly... and in reflex Manik also pulled her in his protected arms...

Then they heard a voice: Anyone inside... sir u can come out now... u r safe... police is here...

And on hearing these words a ray of relaxment ran in their bodies...

Both ran towards the door while holding each others hand... and after opening the door and with a small talk with that police man they left from there...

Then that man dialed a number and told that person that they are on their way...
Here Cavya side...

After receving that call Cabir turned towards Navya and asked: Tumhe pata hai na k tumhe kya karna hai...

Navya: Hmmm

Cabir: aur meri maaa plzzz overacting nahi karna nahi to wo Manik mera qatal kar de ga aur tum shadi se pahle hi bewa ho jao gi...

Pyaar ka imtehaan

Ohk friends ... yeh tha next update... kaisa laga zaror batana...and do pray for me and my project... kyok jitni jaldi yeh project khatam hoga... utni hi jaldi updates ki timing sahi ho gi...
now press like and leave your comment... and do miss me and my stories jab tak new update nahi milta... see ya...😊

Edited by cute-aly - 6 years ago
Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute-aly

😉 waiting for me ...?

Yes yes
cute-aly thumbnail

hy ... kaisi ho yaar... all set...?
Tiara115 thumbnail