Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Sorry in advance for mistakes

2nd last part

Nandini after meeting Chacha and Chachi... changed her clothes and then after reading that letter left for space academy...

At space academy

Nandini reached there ... Each and every step there reminded her about her craziness for Manik... She while shooking her head moved towards principle office and asked for him and his PA told her that he is in a meeting so she has to wait for him...

Nandini after hearing this came back in a corridor which reminds her again about her crazy time in this academy...

She got emotional on remembering that time... her love for Manik, her care, her tension for his safety and then that hide and seek with him...and last but not the least that Jerkshad.

She was remembering all those moments when someone came from behind and tapped on her shoulder lightly... she was so engrossed in reliving her memories that this sudden tap startled her on her position... she paniced and her heart beat increases to the maximum speed ... Very slowly she turned back and on seeing the face of that person she got a mini heart attack...

With wide eyes and shocked face she asked: Tummm... tum yahan?

And a pleasant smile came across on that person's face who was none other than her hero... Her Manik...

Manik 1st made a sorry face and said: Sorry I think tum dar gayi...(then he continuous in his usual surprising style) but tum yahan kya kar rahe ho...

During this time Nandini controlled her heartbeats and asked : wo mujhe yahan k prici ne bulaya ... and abhi wo meeting me haan so main wait kar rahe hoon...but tum yahan kya kar rahe ho...

Manik was not in a mood to give her any answer so he said: Ok that's good to chalo main tumhe yahan ki sair karwata hoon...as it is my collage na so... lets go(and acts like he didn't know she was also the student of this academy... He wanted to see her reaction ... Wanted to know whether she will tell him or not...)But again found her silent on this matter then he holds her hand and started dragging her with him while talking...

(Whereas she felt hurt unknowingly that he didn't know I also studied in this academy)

Manik thought: go for it Manik... kya soch raha hai... Nandini kuch nahi bole gi aise... dekha na abhi bhi os ne nahi bola k wo bhi yahan parthi thi... She is the hard nut to crack dear... so concentrate on your plan... Jaise tujhe yahan ki har cheez os time ki yaad dilate ha... waise hi isey bhi wo time yaad a raha ho ga... so is pain ko ful and final khatam karne ka is se acha aur koi time nahi ho sakta...Hmmm ( and after thinking this he said)

Manik: Nandini this is my collage (while extending his arm)... Wo collage jahan hum Fab 5 ne apnny is music k sath friendship ki... aur isi music ki wajha se ajj hum sub itney famous hoe...You know school , collages , students ki thinking ko change karne unhe develop karne me bht important role play karte haan na... (he looked at her with questioning eyes and on seeing his questioning eyes she nodded in yes) ...(then he continued in a dazed state)but hamare is collage ne to hamari thinking k sath sath meri puri life hi change kar di...

Nandini with raised eyebrows looked at him... coz of his words...

Manik continues: you know Nandini ... iss college ki wajha se mujhe meri life ki sub se keemti cheez... Mera pyar ... meri zindagi...( with corner of his eyes looked at her to observed her expression) Meri (paused for a while and gazed at her)future life partner...(and this was like a blast for Nandini ... her eyes welled up on hearing this and Manik saw and feel her each and every emotion) Meri angle mujhe mili hai... (said without looking at her) u remember na main ne tumhe kal bataya tha os angle ka jis ka main Fan ho gya hoon... Wo ... yahan hi to mili mujhe...

Nandini with her free hand removed her tears secretly and asked in very slow voice:Tumhari life Partner?

Manik heard her slow voice and stopped in his track... he tilted his head ... for a moment he keeps staring at her and observed her sad and hurt expressions and his face also showed that pain which she was feeling right now... But as Nandini was not seeing him directly so she didn't noticed...

Manik gets a grip on himself coz he wanted to end this as soon as possible... so he again said in light voice: ya... How can u forget Doc... ab itni muskil se to wo mili hai to osey kaise jane doon...(with dreamy look which wasnoticed by Nandini)She is such a sweetheart ... So I think osey hi apna life partner bana leta hoon...

Nandini with a jerk pulled her hand from his grip and turned herself to remove her tears...

Manik with sad smile looked at her and asked like he was surprised on her behavior...

Manik: What happened? Doc tum ne aise hath kyo churaya...

Nandini with her gloomy voice without turning her face: Ahhh Nothing... I think princi free ho gaye hoon ge so mujhe jana chaheye...

Manik instantly grabs her hand and pulled her in his arms with a jerk and she easily landed on him with her big O shape eyes...

He with his free hand dialed a number on his phone and said while looking deep in her eyes: Satish... Manik here Princi free ho jaen to...mujhe isi number pe inform kar dena.

Nandini with austonished face looked at him... And after that call Manik s eyes locked with her... he noticed that her eyes was speaking a volume to him and her each and every act even her unsaid words were also readable for Manik... Through her eyes

Their intense eyes lock broke when Nandini got her senses back with some strange voice...

She pushed him back to release her from his grip...and after freeing herself she thought to runaway from there but she cant do it right now...so her helplessness changed in anger and disappointment... And she asked him in disappointed voice: what is all this Manik? Kya batameezi hai yeh?

Manik also thought to play along so he said: Sorry wo actually apni sweetheart k bare me soch k kuch zyada hi emotional ho gya I think...but yeh sub tumhara fault hai... are yaar kaisi friend ho... Tumhara friend tumhare sath apni life ki memories share karna chahta hai aur tum ghusa kar rahe ho... not fair...

Nandini thinks for a while ( Nandu yeh aise to mane ga nahi ...aur agar tu yahan se bina sune gayi to kahen isey teri feelings pe shaq na ho jae...story hi hai na... sun le...i know thora sa hard hai... but jab iss se dor jana hi hai to kum se kum itna to jan le k is ki wo lady is se pyar bhi karti hai ya nahi... kahen phir se koi is k peechey to nahi para...hmmm yeh sahi hai)

Nandini after taking decision ... with angry puppy face: Ok ab Mr Manik Malhotra aise to chup rahen ge nahi... so I am ready to hear u out...Bolo

Manik: Arey aise nahi pahle promise karo... k phir se beech me bhago gi nahi... ( while making extremely cute puppy face) he extended his hand for promise...

Nandini 1st looked at him and then at his hand ... Reluctantly she placed her hand on his...

Manik in his mind: Ab bhag k dikhao Nandini...I know k tum apna kiya promise nahi tor pao gi...ab dekhta hoon k kaise ajj k baad tum mujhe chor k jati ho... nahi dekh sakta ab tumhe aise khud se dor... isi liye ajj yeh hide and seek game ka end kar don ga... bus ab bohat ho gya... mujhe kal k merey concert me ... tumhara sath chaheye... Aik dost ki tarhan nahi... balke merey pyar ki tarahn...

After this Manik holds her hand and dragged her towards that room which was used by Fab5 for their jamming session when they studied in this academy...

Nandini who already knew what is this room all about again remains silent ...

Manik along with Nandini entered in that room and then he left her hand...

In the whole way he was continuously thinking about how to start this convo... How to tell her that I know everything... How to tell her that I am feeling sorry coz all what happened in her life was coz of him... And this thing...this guilt... This idea about her suffering changed his mood...

After entering in that room Nandini noticed a change in Manik's face... A gloomy look appeared on his face... and here Nandini was surprised on seeing this switch of his mood...

He started: U know Nandini... ... Main tumhe yahan kyo laya... Kyok Yeh room bohat special hai... meri life me... Infact Fab5 ki life me...hum sub ne...(looked at her with emotional face) I mean Fab 5 ne apney career ka start yahan se hi liya...jamming session...gosspiing...fight... kya kuch nahi kiya hum ne yahan...bohat si khushiyan aur dukh hum sub ne yahan share kiye haan...bohat sari memories haan... Bohat sare emotions jure haan hamare is room k sath...so mujhe laga apni memories aur past ko share karne k liye is se best place aur koi ho hi nahi sakti...( Nandini was silently listening him)...Hum sub... Main,cabir, dhruv , mukti and aliya... Hum sub bachpan se hi aik dosre k sath haan...and hum sub ne mil k aik dosre ki life k ups and downs ko face kiya hai... aik dosre ko sambhala hai...

Nandini was surprised 1stly on seeing him emotional and then on why he was telling her about fab 5's history... he only wanted to tell me about that girl na... then what happened... but she said nothing...

Manik continues while sitting in one corner on the hard floor:Tumhe pata hai yeh academy...hum ...hum Fab 5 ki best and and worst memories ... Sabhi isi place... Isi jagha se belong karti haan... Is academy ne hum sub ki life ko change kar diya hai...especially meri life ko...

Nandini s tongue slips unknowingly: Ya I know...

But Manik intentionally ignored her words with a sad smile and say:But kya tumhe yeh pata hai k isi jagha ne hum sub ki soch ko...kitna ghalat sabit kiya...( Nandini confusingly looked at him)hame laga k hamare worst time me hum friends ne aik dosre ko sambhala... aik dosre ka sath diya... hum fab 5 aik aik dosre ki strength they...but u know what(looked at her) we were wrong... totally wrong at that time...

Nandini with surprised eyes looked at him... Her heart started beating fast... and she sensed like... kuch glahat hone wala hai...

Manik: Humara strength to koi aur tha...wo jisey hum os time jante bhi nahi they...(with crying face) Bohat ghalat they hum... bohat ghalat...

She with panic asked:But Manik tum ghalt kaise ho sakte ho... Tum sub bachpan se sath ho aik dosre k sath...khushi ho ya gham tum sub ne mil k face kiye na... to phir yeh sub...tum ne hi abhi ... kaha na k tum sub ne aik dosre ko sambhala...then tum aisa kyo soch rahe ho k tum aik dosre ki strength nahi koi aur tha... (she fumbled in the end) Ho... ho sakta hai na... k tum ne yeh ghalat socha ho...

Manik looked at her with such k gaze like asking... like seriously... Ab bhi kuch nahi mano gi... kuch nahi bolo gi...bus kar do Nandini kab tak khud ko aise chupao gi...

His intensly questioning gaze was directly hitting on her heart...

She confusingly thought: Ayiappa ... yeh aise kyo dekh raha hai...Kahen isey shaq... aur is ki in baton ka matlab...kahein yehi to nahi...yeh... Yeh ho kya raha hai...

Manik then turned his face and said:tumhe pata hai hame wrong prove kis ne kiya ... Nandini with her doubled heart beat ...raised her eyes and asked kis ne) os angle ne...jo hamare har hard time me hamare sath thi...

Now this is even the bigger shock for Nandini... "Sath thi"

She with fearful eyes unknowingly clutched her shirt above her heart (and Manik noticed her this act)... and with shocked face thought: No... yeh ...aise kaise ho sakta hai...is ka matlb ...isey sub pata chal gya... nahi... Nahi... Pata hota to itne din me kuch to baat karta...( relax Nandini yeh kuch aur bhi to ho sakta hai) koi aur may be phir se koi is k sath game khel raha ho...

Manik saw her condition and continuous ... he knows she will not admit herself so he has to unfold all the secrets bit by bit:That angle of my life... Infact our life... rescued us from all hard times...( with teary face) but tumhe pata hai strange thing kya thi...

Nandini fear of being caught started becoming strong with his each and every word but even then her heart was not accepting this...she with tears filled eyes looked above at him and he conti: wo kabhi hamare samne nahi ayi...

That was it all her doubts about he knows all about what she did for them are confirmed now... with his these words...Her face color changed from normal to pale...

Manik waits for her response but again silence was there on her side... he then stands up from floor and again while grabing her hand drags her outside...

He started showing her all places of this academy from where she saw him secretly... Corridors, their class room, parking area, library's pillar e.t.c. all the places where she helped them

Tears started flowing from her eyes continuously.now she was confirmed that Mnaik knew about her...

He stopped in a corridor which leads them towards back area of that academy...

And said while ruffling his hairs emotionally: how foolish I was... nahi jan paya tab k koi hai jo hamara savior hai... nahi jan paya k wo angle hamare sath isi college me parthi thi... nahi jan paya k wo yeh sub hamare liye kyo kar rahe thi...nahi jan paya k kaise har time jab wo harshad hum me se kisi ko nuksan pohanchana chahta tha to os ka her plan flop kaise ho jata tha...(sat on floor like a loser)...Nahi jaan paya ...

She saw his broken form... but her own self was not less than him... she also broke in pieces ... all that time started flashing infront of her...

Manik contiuous further: meri badluck to dekho... jab kismet ne mujhe os se dobara milwaya... mujhe tab bhi pata nahi tha apni angle k bare me...Aur jab pata chala tab tak bohat dair ho gayi Nandini... bohat dair...( he looked at her face and asked) tumhe pata hai jab mujhe pata chala k wo mujh se ... is pagal manik se pyar karti thi...(Nandini again got a shock on this revelation... her eyes extremely widened on this that he knows about her love and a fresh layer of tears started flowing from her eyes) isis liye os ne na sirf mujhe balke meri sub friends ko bhi bachaya ... u know how I felt (in crying voice)... Mujhe ... Manik Malhotra ko apna app bohat chota mehsos hoa...merey liye... aik larki itnaaa kuch kar gayi aur main... The Manik Malhotra jo yeh kahta tha k he knows everything osey pata hi nahi chala...

Manik emotionally said: Tumhe pata hai last time jab os ne hame bachaya

Nandini who was facing these shock after shock didn't knew what to do... she wanted to hide herself again in some unknown place... she don't want to face this time especially Him... Coz she was not prepared for any such situation... on seeing Manik like this in such an emotional state... Her heart also started bleeding...

These shocked made her confused... Confused about why I am not leaving this place... I know now Manik knows the whole truth... and if he asked me y I ran away without saying anything...what will I say... How can I tackle this situation now...what if asked about love... what will I say... No I cant be the part of his life... No... I am not right for him... but now what will I do... isey aisey chor k nahi ja sakti... Aur phir is ka promise...(while crying she prayed)Ayiappa don't take this exam from me... I cant handle this anymore...

She also sat on the floor like a tired person with lowered head...Manik who was gazing her... saw her condition and he thought to put the last nail in the coffin...

He asked with lowered head: Tumhe pata hai wo angle kon hai Nandini?Jo collage me chup k meri pics leti thi...(with a cry smile) wo jo mujhe apni pyar bhari nazron se dekha karti thi... wo jo nahi chahti thi k harshad mujhe ya merey friends ko koi bhi nuksan pohanchaye... wo jo mujh se itnaaa pyaar karti thi k os pyar k liye hi os ne khud ko dor kar liya...wo jis ki life me jab os harshad ki wajha se bad time aya to main os k sath nahi tha... Os time jab os ko meri zarorat thi... Main nahi tha os k sath...Kyat um janti ho os angle ko Nandini...

Nandini tightly closed her eyes thought finally that miserable time has come... but what will I say now... ( so she thought to remain silent)

Manik sadness changed into anger and he after standing up pulled her up and then takes her to the backside of that academy...

When they reached there Nandini was astonished to see the sight infront of her eyes... When she saw decoration there...her edited pics were hanging there with beautiful light in heart shape collage...

She with tearful shocked eyes looked at him and he nodded in agreement...

He sat before her and while lowering his face confessed: I knew everything Nandini... I knew it all this while...

Nandini in her shocked state missed her balance but on next moment Manik caught her by encircling his arm around her...

Both looked at each other with teary eyes...

Manik who wanted to confess about his love started to say but before his words Nandini straightened herself and while removing her tears said: No Mnaik bohat kuch kah liya ajj tum ne... ab aur nahi... (she composed herself again and after taking deep sigh said) I don't know kaise but acha hoa ... k tumhe pata chal gya...atleast ab main sakoon se to rahon gi...ab wo jo tumhare samne ane se kabhi kabhi tension hoti thi k kahen tumhe pata na chal jae ... Wo tension to khatam hoe... ( she laughed mockingly) Finally ab main tansion free ho k apni Job pe focus kar sakti hoon...haan main ne yeh sub kiya... to is me kon si bari baat hai...aur tum ghalt ho Mnaik... yeh sub main ne pyar me ya tumhare liye nahi kiya... I was so young at that time immature thi... aur osi immaturity me main yeh sub karti gayi... to is me kon si bari baat hai... agar os time meri immaturity se tum sub ka koi faida hoa to is me bari baat kya hai... huh Manik

Manik stand up ... looked at her face and knows she was saying all this crap intentionally... But he was also determined in his motive...

He pulled her to himself and while folding her arm backside asked while gazing in her eyes: So u r saying k yeh pyaar nahi hai...

Nandini with her tearful eyes gazed back in his eyes and said: No...

Manik pulled her more to him and asked again: U mean yeh sub tumhari immaturity hai?

More tears came in her eyes but she stood on her point and said: Ya Mnaik aur nahi to kya...tab main ne immaturely behave kiya aur ab tum kar rahe ho... Main tum se pyaar nahi karti... wo sub aik young larki ka immature sa crush tha aur kuch nahi...

Manik while looking in her eyes asked: Like seriously Nandini...tum apney pyaar ko immaturity kaise kah sakti ho... Kaise?

Nandini with a jerk released herself and while turning her back to him said: Manik wo pyar nahi tha...

Manik in irritation: Ya right wo pyar nahi ... balke pyaar ka pagalpan tha... Ok tum isey aise le k chalna chahti ho to thek hai... wo tumhari bari thi aur ab yeh meri turn hai Nandini... tum apney pyaar ko immaturity kah sakti ho... but main... mera pyaar tumhare liye yeh koi immature behavior nahi hai...

Nandini with surprised face turned towards him and he said further: yah... U heard it right... He moved towards her and while bending his 1 leg holds her hand and said: Ya Nandini Murty I love you... I love you more than my own life... I want to share my whole life with you... U r the only angle of my life...and now I will never ever leave you...tum chaho gi tab bhi nahi

Nandini wanted to cherish this moment but then again her villan mind came inbetween and said: No Nandini stop... tum jab bhi Mnaik k sath rahe ho wo safe nahi raha ... Kya tum chahti ho k wo apni puri zidagi hi aise unsafe... aur danger me rahe... Nahi na... to apney app pe kabu rakho...

She after this thought jerked his hand and said: Manik plz don't do this main ne kaha na main tum se pyaar nahi karti...

Manik in loud voice shouted with emotions: Jhoot bolti ho tum... main janta hoon k jitna pyaar tum mujh se karti ho aur koi kabhi nahi kar sakta ...Kabhi nahi... to phir tum maan kyo nahi leti...

Nandini also got angry on seeing him like this and she said: No main main tum se pyar nahi karti aur tum bhi nahi... Karte mujh se pyar... yeh... sirf tumhari feeling hai or I can say... may be that soft corner for me... jo tumhare dil me os time bana hoga jab tumhe mere bare me pata chala...hai na(she voiced her doubt)

Manik with a smile thought: O God Navya sahi thi... sahi kaha tha os ne k yeh aisa hi kuch soch sakti hai...

Manik thought : Confess to ajj tum karo gi Nandini chahe is k liye mujhe kuch bhi karna pare...

Manik grabs her arm and said in angry voice: Tumhara pyar immaturity... Aur mera sirf waqti feeling/ soft corner... tum... Tum ne samajh kya rakha hai pyar ko huh... No miss murty ab aur nahi... yeh hide and seek game ajj , abi, aur isi waqt khatam ho gi...aur tum khud confess karo gi... k tum mujh se pyar karti ho... kyo k ... Zindagi me pyaar... aur Zindagi se pyaar dono hi bohat zarori hote haan life me... Tum ab tak meri zindagi se pyaar karti aye ho na...( he deeply gazed in her eyes while asking) isi liye mujh se dor rahe... kabhi mere samne nahi ayi... Kabhi mujhe ya Fab 5 k kisi member ko pata nahi chalne diya k tum ne hamare liye kya kiya hai... aur yeh sub tum ne os Harshad ki wajha se kiya na...k kahen wo phir se hame koi nuksan na pohanchae...hai na...?

Nandini's eyes widened on his words and she thought ise kaise pata...

He said further: But for your kind info... wo to osi year encounter me mara gya jab tum ne yeh collage chora...

Now again this was like a shock for her... 1st he knows and remembers that I also read in this collage and 2nd Harshad is no more...

But Mnaik's voice brought her back from her shocked state: But Nandini main ne tum se pyaar kiya hai... tumhare os pyaar se pyaar kiya hai jis ki wajha se tum ne hum sub ko aik angle ki tarhan bachaya...Aur main apney is pyaar ko aise jane nahi doon ga...Never...

He again dragged her with him towards the roof of that building...

On reaching there he said while gazing at her face...

Manik : Now I am asking u last time... say that u love me...

Nandini felt danger after seeing his face and on thinking about what he will do now...

Manik saw her silent once again so he said: Alright so tumhe nahi manna k tum bhi mujh se pyar karti ho... Dor jana hai na mujh se... ok... ( he with his devislih mood) Ok then mujh se dor ja k waise bhi tum merey bare me nahi socho gi ...wo sub pics and notes/ diary jo tum ne apney is tab me maintain ki hai oski to koi zarorat rahe gi nahi... so main aik kam karta hoon mujh se pahle main apni in yadon ko tum se dor kar deta hoon...( while showing her tab infront of her)

Her eyes again widened on another shock... now she got from where he knows each and every thing...but when she saw him going towards the edge of the roof she thought: No ways agar manik ne yeh tor diya to main zinda kaise rahon gi... Mnaik se door jane k baad is ki yeh memories hi to mera shara haan na... No mujhe Mnaik ko rokna pare ga... wo aisa nahi kar sakta...

She shouted his name ...MANIKKK and ran towards him...

Manik stopped in his track when he saw her running towards him... she reached near him and started snatching her tab from his grip while saying: Pagal ho gaye ho kya...tum aisa nahi kar sakte.

Manik: Kyo nahi kar sakta...

Nandini while trying to hold her tab: Main ne kaha na k tum aisa nahi kar sakte...

Manik : kyo nahi kar sakta huh... u wanna see...

Manik tried to take next step towards edge but Nandini holds his other hand and said in emotional voice: Plzzz Manik tab nahi... Don't do this...

Manik who wanted to hear her confession continued his act: and why cant I do this...

Nandini who was really frustrated on all this happening and shocks said in defeated crying voice: Coz tumhari in memories k sath hi to main apni life guzar rahe hoon... in k bina main zinda nahi rah paon gi... ( with extremely crying she sat on the floor) plzzz... Don't do this to me... plzzz

Manik who don't like her such vulnerable condition after her indirect confession... he picked her up and while removing her tears he looked in her eyes and said in his extreme soft and soothing voice: to mere hote hoe in memories ki tumhe kya zarorat hai Nandini...I know k ab tak tum ne jitna hard time dekha hai akele dekha hai... but ab aur nahi Nandini... Ab se tumhari har khushi ... Har gham ... me tum mujhe apney sath... Apney pass pao gi... I promise...

Nandini looked at him like a defeated person ... And Manik again removed her tears from her eyes while saying...: I love you Nandini... and I know u love me too... Nahi jee sakta main tumhare bina... Bus aik baar... Aik baar kah do... kah do k tum bhi mujh se pyaar karti ho... plzzz... Kah do k wo sub tumhara pyaar tha... Immaturity nahi... Kah do k tum mujhe se ab dor nahi jao gi... tum... Tum hamari is pyaar ko aik chance do gi... Plzzz( with cute pleading face)

Nandini who was tired of all this fight with herself finally said while looking at him with tearfilled eyes: I love you... I love you Manik Malhotra( a smile came on his face) I really do... Ab se nahi ... Tab se jab tum mujhe jante bhi nahi they... tab se jab main ne tumhe 1st time dekha... Aur tum ne os harshad se bachane k liye kaha tha k haan yeh meri Gf hai... tab se le k ajj tak... har pal... Har time... sirf tum se hi pyaar kiya hai main ne...nahi chahti thi k meri wajha se dobara tumhari life me koi problem aye ... pahle hi harshad ki wajha se tum sub ko bohat mushkil se guzarna para...aur meri wajha se tum logon ki problems aur barhti gayi... Bus isi liye nahi chahti thi k tumhe kuch pata chale... tumhe yeh pata chale k wo larki main thi jo is academy me chup chup k tumhe dekhti thi... Jo nahi chahti thi k tumhe ya tum se jure kisi person ko bhi wo harshad koi nukasn pohancha sake...

Manik with his gloomy face said: Aur is k liye tum ne pahle bhi apney pyaar ko qurban kiya aur ab phir se karne ja rahe thi...( while cupping her face) mujh se dor jana chah rahe thi... apney pyaar apni zindagi se...

Nandini without answering him hugged him wholeheartly...

And Manik also engulfed her in his arms ... and his hug gives her the sense of contentment, sense of security and the sense of belonging ... after a long time a heartful smile came on her lips...

Manik also left her smiling lips on his chest and his smile also brightened on this...

He broke this hug and then while playing with her hairs he looked in her eyes dreamily...

Nandini also moved her hand on his face lovingly ...and her sweet touch on his face started teasing his hormones...

He looked deeply in her eyes and then with a jerk pulled her face near his ... Within a sec he placed his lips on hers and started nibbling and sucking her lips softly... After relishing her patels... his tongue entered in her mouth and started mingling with hers... Nandini was also enjoying this love from Manik... She also tastes his mouth happily...Manik was trying to console her distressed soul through his kiss... he wanted to assure her that from now on ward he is with her in every ups and downs of life... And he seems to be successful in his mission to give the solace to her painful heart...

Next

Pyaar Ka Imtehaan

Ok friends most awaited part is here... plz tell me in our comments that it is according to expectation or not... and plz plz plz... press like button... otherwise consider it my last story...
aur app log isey dhamki samajh sakte ho😉

Edited by cute-aly - 8 years ago
shoana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
first one to comment

many many happy returns of the day dear
may ALLAH bless you with immense happiness, long life and may ALLAH grant your every wish

sorry for late wishes dear😊

congratulations for new thread

coming to the update
it was awesome
much awaited update
nandini is seriously a tough nut to crack😆(same like ur readers😉)
manik ko kitna dhamkana pasha use

but finally after so many emotional drama
she lost herself to him
she too agreed that she loves him😃
hope she don't run this time again

good to know that jerkshad died😃

manan first kiss☺️

loved the update dear
thanks for pm
continue soon

take care

Edited by shoana - 8 years ago
Panimanan123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Superb update di its awesome di congragulation dor new thread di.nextpart jeldi update karo di.
riyaparo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
mindblowing part
loved it
please continue soon
thanks for pm
Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow. . Much awaited part
Finally manan are together

friends0592 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow...
Awesome...
Finally manik made nandani confess...
Amazing update...😉😛
Will miss this story very much😭
sadia_mohona thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally!nandini accept it...hats off to manik...awesome update...kitni stubborn hain yeh nandini...
Angel_manan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update.
Loved it very much.
Waiting for next update
Thanks for pm...
ragvir92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yay Finally we got to read he most awaited part
You had written so beautifully