ManoRockz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Woohoo half century 🥳

Edited by ManoMaham - 8 years ago
Acidity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

hi guys, the following OS and VM(coming soon) is sent by Ayuzwa aka Soumya.. i am just her post-woman

I Love You.

"how is she? Omkara asked from the doorway.

"same. Said Shivay without bothering to turn and look at him.

Omkara walked in and put his arm on Shivay's shoulder to comfort him.

"she'll wake up Shivay.

"yeah said Shivay running his hand through his hair, trying to block out the memories that would forever haunt him.

"Shivay, I am scared.Anika said as she put the car in first gear.

Shivay smiled. "Anika drving is easy. Even with your stupidity level.

Anika gasped dramatically and turned to face him, "did you just call your wife stupid? Atleast I am not short unlike someone else.

"hey, no jokes on my height okay. Shivay said with a warning.

"or else what, billuji? she said, laughter seeping into her voice.

Shivay narrowed his eyes at her as she tried to control the laughter that was bubbling in her chest. But then her face started turning red from her effort to control her laughter. Sighing Shivay said, "go ahead. Let go of your laughter.

The moment he said that Anika burst out laughing so much so that she held on to his shoulder for support. At first Shivay tried to keep a passive face but then as he saw her face light up with laughter he couldn't do it anymore and a small smile made its way to his lips.

"okay enough now. said Shivay, pushing Anika back in her seat gently.

"back to driving.

Anika pouted. "don't want to.

Just then it started raining.

"fhat the wuck? Shivay said exasperated. Anika beamed.

"since it's raining, driving classes cancelled right? she asked him expectantly.

"Anika, seriously, what is your problem with drivng? Shivay asked her.

"nothing.

Saying that Anika opened the door and walked out into the rain.

"hey! Shivay called out after her, "Anika don't be childish. Come back in. you'll catch a cold.

Anika ignored his calls and just spread her hands out In front of her enjoying the rain drops.

Shivay looked at her irritated and then pulled out the umbrella and stepped out in the rain too.

he looked down at his shoes which got splashed on with the muddy water and looked up irritated at Anika. But his irritation disappeared the moment he saw her laughing like a kid and splashing water on no one in particular.

Smiling to himself he shook his head at how adorable she looked and walked to her, taking her under his umbrella too.

Anika had been enjoying the drops hitting her face with closed eyes when the drops stopped hitting her skin and she frowned. Opening her eyes she saw the black fabric and turned her frown on her husband.

"you are so boring.

"and you are going to catch a cold.

"boring anika said drawing out the ing' in it.

Looking around Shivay said, "I am amazed though. How are you not feeling cold?

Anika stared at him blankly for a few seconds and then said, "now that you mention it she wrapped her arms around herself and shivered, "I am freezing.

Shivay gave out a laugh at her and wrapped his free arm around her hugging her tightly. Anika made a face but soon smiled. Then a realisation hit her and she tried to pull away, "Shivay, you'll get wet.

Shivay just pressed her more to himself and said with mirth, "yeah, punishment to me for having such a crazy wife who always tends to get me wet.

Anika laughed at that, "and who was the one who threw me in the pool.

Shivay looked down at her and said, "of course I did. There was no way I was going to leave a chance to get all hot and wet with such a sexy wife.

Anika looked up and grinned, "I wasn't your wife then.

"but you are now. he said and let go of the umbrella. Anika gasped and clutched onto his shirt tightly when the water hit her skin suddenly.

"what are y... but her word were muffled when Shivay pressed his lips against hers. he pulled her closer to him and she held on to his shoulders for support.

Breaking the kiss Shivay looked at her as she tried to normal her breathing again.

"totally unfair. Anika said and Shivay smiled.

"you did that suddenly. Not fair.

"okay then. Shivay said smiling, "now I'll tell you and do it.

"what...

And again another time her words were muffled. Anika tried to remain passive but she was enjoying this too much. But wait, weren't they in the middle of the road.

Slowly her thoughts cleared and she tried to pull away from him but her just wouldn't let go, and the kiss was drugging. Before she lost herself again she had to make him stop so Anika hit his shoulder. All shivay did was grin into the kiss and pull her closer to trap her hands between them. Realsising he was doing this on purpose Anika narrowed her eyes and pinched his chest.

"Fhat the... Shivay said and pulled away, rubbing the place where she had pinched him.

Anika put out her tongue and laughed. Shivay narrowed his eyes and an evil grin came on his face.

Anika stopped smiling abruptly when she saw the grin and then her eyes widened and she turned around and ran towards the car.

Shivay just laughed and followed her back to the car.

As they both settled back in their seats Shivay asked, "ready to take us back?

Anika ignored him, concentrating on the steering wheel.

Shivay smiled. Just then his phone rang and he picked it up. It was a call from rudra. From the corner of his eyes he saw Anika fumbling with the gear and so he said into the phone that he'll talk to him later since he was currently busy when out of nowhere he felt the car jerk and in blink of an eye the car just went in reverse and collided with a pole.

The shock of the crash made both of them fall forward. The sounds suddenly disappeared as Shivay tried to gain his wits again. he felt the stinging pain in his forehead. But the first thought in his head was to check on Anika. He turned to her and saw her body still.

"Anika. He called out pulling her back. She just limply fell into his arms. Shivay panicked.

"Anika...Anika!

Shivay woke up with a start. Looking around he realised that he had fallen asleep. He looked beside him and saw Anika, her eyes still closed. He checked her breathing, fear coursing through his veins. Only when he felt her breath on his fingers did he breath again.

Shivay put his hand on her cheek and caressed it softly and leaned to kiss her forehead.

"please wake up Anika. Your bagad billa misses you. it's been a month since I last heard your laughter. I miss it. I miss your strange language. I miss your taunts. I miss your smiles. I miss your shy glances. I miss you Anika. I miss you so much.

He could feel the tears stinging the back of his eyes. he wrapped his arms around her still body and kissed her hair.

All of a sudden he felt her body move under him. his eyes widened and he let go of her to look at her face.

Shivay's face lit up when he saw her black robs staring back at his blue eyes.

"Anika... he said.

Anika looked at his worried face and slowly lifted her fingers up to his face.

Shivay felt a surge of motion when he saw her worried for him when it was she who had woken up after almost a month.

"Anika i...

Anika put her fingers to his lips. He didn't have to say it. she knew he had been worried. She had recalled the accident as soon as she had woken up and then realised that she was being embraced by Shivay, his body shivering.

"were you trying to take advantage of me? She asked with a smile.

Shivay's gave out a short laugh. "of course I was. You are my wife.

And then he hugged her again.

"you know Anika, I have realised I don't say it enough.

"say what? he heard her ask and Shivay smiled into her hair.

"That I love you.

"I love you Anika. I really really love you.

Anika put her arms around him.

"you don't have to say it. I know it already.

Edited by BlackWidowBaby - 8 years ago
Bunny_Bear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

We are on 50.

Shuru karo Party

Kuch Khaane ke liye

Abhi toh Party shuru huyi hain.

Edited by Bunny_Bear - 8 years ago
Bunny_Bear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This is for rhe most Awesome Admin ever.
Jes

You know putting up with our madness is highly tiring. I know from personal experience as Backup AT maker but We all love you

And for all the other AT members of this crazy ShivIka AT.

Edited by Bunny_Bear - 8 years ago
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Congrats for 50th AT🥳

I'm sooo glad to be part of shivikians
Nakul and Surbhi are rocking as shivika!
There is something about them that my love for them is increasing everyday
I hope that shivika keep rocking and we shivikian stay positive,healthy,friendly and loving

S Super
H Happy go lucky
I Incredible
V Valuable
I Impressive
K Kind
A Adorable

Love❤️,
Fatima

Edited by pickachu - 8 years ago
Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations guys at finishing this journey though its still the start...may we finish thousands😆
Edited by skm27395 - 8 years ago
Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Good job to the who team behind all the hardworking...every thing looks perfect.. The lay out, the Creations, the fonts⭐️👏
Edited by skm27395 - 8 years ago
-Emmery- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh my god jes that was beautiful
And to all that contributed it really was awesome
What a banging AT
Edited by -Emmery- - 8 years ago
-Destiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
EDIT
I feel so full of happiness Pata hai kyun??? Because I got such amazing friends here who make me feel like a million bucks
you guys have no idea how grateful I am to have beautiful souls like you in my life

I said what I had to but time and again I get tongue tied and today is one of those days

Khush, Jes, Bunny,Aishu,Palak, Palakh, Isha BMW, (and everyone else ) you have now become an indispensable part of my life

So much gratitude is in my heart😳

Kyaa Yaar Moment ko emotional karwadiya naaa mere haathon 😆
But Seriously THANK YOU ALL From the bottom of my heart

Here's to us being Eternal Besharams, life long friends and aunts to each others children😆

XOXO
Lee
Edited by -Destiny- - 8 years ago