llShivIka/NaRbhi AT #50: O Jaana,Tu Hai Mere Jeene Ki Wajahll

...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
*Permission for this AT taken by GM*
**let the page load properly,it can be bit heavy**

Once upon a time there was a man whose live was based on just four things, family, name, money and power. To him lineage mattered more than a person's true independent self.. He lived for and by his name. Though he loved his family a lot but it were his brothers for whom he can die and can kill as well. What's his name you ask? Shivaay Singh Oberoi. Business and Brotherhood defines him, he's perfection personified who thinks that life is a deal to be won, a merger to be acquired. For a man like him you won't even believe your eyes when you'll see him cooking along his brothers, laughing with them. Man of different shades, Shivaay Singh Oberoi likes to have everything under his control. He thought that he had everything in control, that he had the power but then one day everything changed when Dadi's eldest Ishqbaaz found his perfect match.

In not a faraway land, but in the different world lived a girl who was recognized only by her name and not her surname. Independent, courageous and street smart she is, she has earned her identity, acquired through her constant fight with life. You know who she is? Annika, just Anika. She isn't a heiress, she doesn't have money but what makes her richer is the pure heart that beats inside her. She strives to make her own mark in this world and yearns for a family, a proper family with loving parents, irritating but caring siblings. She lives for her brother Sahil and shares a wonderful bond with him. Fighting with life's difficulties she didn't realize that life has thrown another curve-ball in her court. It so happened one day when she met a man whom she hadn't thought would become a permanent fixture in her life.

You could actually see the sparks (pieces of windscreen glass ) flying the moment they met. You can't call it hate, it was actually a challenge. A challenge that God gave to Mr. Cupid to bring these two headstrong, short tempered, sarcastic, so much alike yet so much different people together.

Soon enough His Au gratin met her aloo puri. His espresso turned into Kaali Coffee, he was being haunted by chikni, chameli, champa. His luxury car was gobar ka shikaar. Suddenly, the name Oberoi did not matter to one person, who flipped his world upside down. Shivaay Singh Oberoi was now reduced to Baagad billa, Calculator Singh Oberoi, Stone Singh Oberoi and the worst of all Billu Ji. Shivaay's blue eyes were now Kanji aankhein, Shivaay Singh Oberoi had adjectives like Chaant, Mangti, Pheku, Kachua type insane hurled at him everyday. Shivery Singh Oberoi started to feel and act very differently all of a sudden. She came in like and WITH a flood in Shivaay's life.

From throwing water on each other and fighting in the pool, biting his hand, smashing his car window, slapping each other with money, TADI maroing to each other, falling on each other, being bothered by the other's presence and absence, their lives now revolved only around each other. He was only used to her Language , her cheer, her loudness, while she was used to his obnoxiously perfect hair and dreamy eyes.

She taught him things he couldn't understand, drove him mad with her language and most of all equally challenged him as a person

They insulted, irritated and hated each other to the core... But alas,

like two sides of the same coin, two perfect missing pieces of a puzzle, She taught him to be less judgmental, opened his eyes to things other than contracts and deals, she made him feel a different kind of feeling.

He pushed her to be at her best, he gave her a loving family that made her their own, and she saved his life not once but twice!

Two misfits have never fit perfectly together. Love, takraar, not jhok, romance all happens at par with each other. Will they or Won't they? Will they finally realize that one is incomplete without the other, will they recognize that they affect each other on a different level, their chemistry and tension is fueled by a feeling neither has experienced?

Join us as we continue to embark on their Isdhqbaazi, Shivika will fall in love, a love that has no bounds, filled with passion and a love that hurts. This is Shivika's Taakar wala Pyaar.#ShivikaATHits50 #50ATsForShivika

Credits :

Graphics : -Rashi-
Write Ups : llQueenMinionll , dmegha
Co Admin : Bunny_Bear
Creations used in parts : Makers of our CG!
And EVERYONE who have taken part in the Celebrations!⭐️

Edited by ...Jes... - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Jes... thumbnail

~Kehte hain khuda ne is jahan mein sabhi k liye, kissi na kissi ko banaya har kissi k liye..

Just like that they are meant to be, made for each other. But do you think that it all is as easy as it sounds? Especially when God has decided two bring those two persons together who are similar to each other in many ways and different in some.

When such divergent people converge, raita too phelni hi hai na?

First He ticked her off by showing off his name and money, and broke basic courtesy. She replied to him by breaking his Kardon wall car ki glass.

Socha thha ki kabhi mulakaat nahi hogi as if they can control what fate has planned for them, so they met again, and just like before they just fought but this time the fight went a little overboard and she threw gobar..nah..scratch that...cow dung on his car and he sabotaged her vyapaar!

Later he flew away in his chopper like a prince but he left his princess behind gawking at him. And then they were like, nah! We will never meet again but as it was planned they met and this time he found her in the form of his bride. Not literally, it was just some technical fault caused by Shivaay's youngest brother.

He insulted her previously and now called her brother handicapped, how could Anika tolerate that so she took a glass of water and threw it on Mr. Oberoi's face. Splash!

Hurling insults at each other, they challenged each other, Anika won some, shivaay won some but this takkarbaazi bought her to him and they both alas were under the same roof as one! Throwing her into the pool, bailing her from jail, he was the tempest and she was a Gail.

Drenching him with all kinds of water, he did not leave a chance to fight her .

Amidst of all this happened the great misunderstanding. Shivaay thought that Anika tried to demean and defame his family name, he declared war on her, called her selfish and greedy and behaved badly.

This lead to the 3-days challenge that Shivay will break her ego and get an apology out of her. He tried once again, he rejected her tender, bribed her lawyer and even tried to break her house. That day the God cried because one child of his was trying to hurt its own soul. Shivaay thought that he had won it but he failed to realize that nothing bad can happen to good people.

He hurt her with his words and taunting questions, she gave it back hiding her tensions.

He tried to apologize on his family's insistence, but oh all he found his him fighting with her persistence.

And he confused her by showing her a glimpse of his real side, of his real self. Both of them affect each other in ways but their egos stand in between blocking the space.

But the past came interfering again as Shivaay accused Anika of defaming his family's name. But like they say the truth can't stay in dark forever, soon enough Shivaay got to know about the truth behind that chip. But it was too late, Anika had already quit.

And that's when Shivaay Singh Oberoi tried to apologize but he ended up in a more dangerous situation as he had Anika's certain demands to fulfill. He can now feel her presence, sense her around him.

Their fights were the result of their Takkarbaazi, but those little moments ignited a spark to their Ishqbaazi!!

Someone tried to kill Shivaay, soul felt it's other half's pain that's why even unknown to Shivaay's condition she felt restless as if someone close to her was in danger.

From the nicknames, the married banter to the eye locks to the falls, They seem to be finally breaking the barrier and answer cupid's calls

Anika knows that Shivaay is a good brother and Shivaay knows Anika is not a bother.

They have come a little close to each other than before, she decided to end their fight but fate just laughed at their plight.

Known to be the mischievous one fate wants to play some more. It was time for revenge, he threw her in the pool so now he was thrown in the pool by her.

Though it was just to save his life but will Shivaay and Anika keep their egos aside and end this fight?

Yeh thi Shivika ki takraar kya lagapayagi inke dilon mein pyaar ki aag? Stay tuned fellas to watch how their ishqbaazi unfolds!

With this comes Journey of ShivIkaians as well,our Journey of 50 ATs!🥳

We have tried to keep the one liners as our AT titles as much it was possible🤣

AT #2: Maafi Mangegi Meri Juttiii!
AT #3: Ladki Nahi,Scooty Pe Chalti Phirti Bad News Hai
AT #4: 'Gold Digger..matlab Sunarr?'
AT #5: Kanji Aankhon Wala Bagar Billa!
AT#6:Hello Fire Brigade,BagarBilley Ka Ego Jaal Raha Hai!
AT #7: Checkmate!
AT #8: Mujhe Koi Farq Nahi Padta!
Shivika/NaRbhi AT #9 : Fhat The Wuck!
ShivIka/NaRbhi AT #10 : Mera Chand Jo Le Geya Woh!
ShivIka/NaRbhi AT #11 : Mera Chand Chala Geya
ShivIka/NaRbhi AT #12 : Zeher Tumhari Favourite Dish Hain?
ShivIka/NaRbhi AT #13 : Inka Break Fail Ho Geya Hai Kya?
ShivIka/NaRbhi AT #14 : Main Tumhe Pakadne Wala Lagta Hoon
ShivIka/NaRbhi AT #15 : Dekho Chand Aaya, Chand Nazar Aaya
ShivIka/NaRbhi AT #16 : Aapko Kya Lagta Hai,Humara Moment Ho Jayega?
ShivIka/NaRbhi AT #17 : Three Magical Words
ShivIka/NaRbhi AT#18: GirrGeye,HawaChalGayi,MusicBajGeya,MomentHoGeya
ShivIka/NaRbhi AT #19 : Chameli,Tu Itni Kamzor Kyun Hai?
ShivIka/NaRbhi AT #20: Billu Ki Shadi Hogi,Billu Ghodi Chadega,Billu!
ShivIka/NaRbhi AT #21 : Phir Se Naam Liya!
AT #22: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4689520
ShivIka/NaRbhi AT #23 : Kya Confusion Hai Ji?
ShivIka/NaRbhi AT #24 : Pinky Promise
ShivIka/NaRbhi AT #25 : Impossible To The Power Of Tiffiny
ShivIka/NaRbhi AT #26 : Ankhiyon Se Goli Marein
ShivIka/NaRbhi AT #27 : I Don't Care,Toh Care Karna Sikhiye
ShivIka/NaRbhi AT #28: Kahi Main Sapna Toh Nahi Dekh Rahi Thi?
ShivIka/NaRbhi AT #29 : Mere Peeche Chaliye
ShivIka/NaRbhi AT #30: Chhuiye Matt Mujhe!
ShivIka/NaRbhi AT #31 : Main Apni Kanji Ankhon Se Kuch Bhi Dekhoon
ShivIka/NaRbhi AT #32 : Aap Pheku Type Aadmi Hai
ShivIka/NaRbhi AT #33 : Come Back Na!
ShivIka/NaRbhi AT# 34 : Gussa Nahi toh Pyaar Karein Kya
ShivIka/NaRbhi AT#35 : AurKyaChahtiHo Dono Kidneys De Doon
ShivIka/NaRbhi AT #36: Iss Paanika Ne Har Cheez Ek Drama Kar Diya
ShivIka/NaRbhi AT #37: I Sensed You!
ShivIka/NaRbhi AT #38 :Two To Tango
ShivIka/NaRbhi AT #39: Aapse To Kachhue Bhi Tez Hai
ShivIka/NaRbhi AT #40 : Japan Ki Rakhi
ShivIka/NaRbhi AT #41: Aap Bade Mangte Kism Ke Insaan Hai
ShivIka/NaRbhi AT #42: Kaam Nahi Hai Toh Aakey Kanche Kheloon?
ShivIka/NaRbhi AT #43: Kyun Bar Bar Phone Kar Rahe Hai Aap?AdminNt:Pg1
ShivIka/NaRbhi AT #44: Kanji Aankhon Ka Kanjapan
ShivIka/NaRbhi AT #45: Long Distance Call Karti Hai Bina Phone Ke
ShivIka/NaRbhi AT #46: Billu Ji Itne Bhi Bure Nahi Hai
ShivIka/NaRbhi AT #47: Kiss and Makeup!
ShivIka/NaRbhi AT#48:Ladaku Billi Bagad Billa:Admin Note Pg1
ShivIka/NaRbhi AT #49 : Maine Unke Liye Cake Banaya Hai

...Jes... thumbnail
  • Clean and healthy conversations.
  • Bashing of the show's actors and characters will not be tolerated.
  • Bashing of members is not allowed.
  • Refrain from quoting more than three times. It makes the page look messy and increases loading time.
  • No fighting.
  • Discussion about the show in general is allowed.
  • Follow IF COC!
  • Have fun! :P
...Jes...*admin*
Bunny_Bear*co admin*
ipshu06
AShey99
MaliciousAngel
Twinkle_Isha
farz_parachute
Maha-Srk
..KpopIsLife..
..Orla..
--peehu--
asyaarshilover
suhaana
_Meena_
MistiofMistz
dimpled.smile
KatilanaMirchi
omertaxborata
creationschhavi
Angela_Grokes
D_mi_cheeky_me
bufokol
ShyeraStratus
EternalStars.
Bobbi.
Nonie12345
lovefk
Messi2
angelammu
umblackcat
vena.cava
rachanarock
-Jamina
pearl.16
taaniroyal
purepunjabi
UmIbrahim
Rhea_13
--Andromeda--
AyeChavanni
dmegha
nishuu93
OlicityQueen
poulami11
OtakuGirl-Debo
Saanvi..
Liza.
...tejaswi...
ManoMaham
someonelikeyou-
chandrimab05
joya.asya
Love_Catalyst
pj1519
wayback
PaYa_Rivanya
-Ariaana-
jessy89
npatel0110
Kariya
Kiara.25
Ayuzawa
Fr0zen
VYGA89
Tanika_11
pearl100
IMadeUReadThis
Sonikins
Sofna
captainswan1
sirat_aulakh
nishithamanvi
_Samthanian_
-mrityunjay-
VidyutKiDeewanu
liliya
ieshal
simplicity74
phelix
lucky_princess
snehal1
chandaaaxo
fitoori_kiara18
pickachu
Simplypriceless
pikychu
-Priya-
shail_j15
-Challa-
Felicity1234
-LarryGurl-
starrynight98
-Amri-
Nichuss
taarey_lover
roheena_d
deephari
sparkle_one
iiROSii
Ryta-FalaneWali
zeenucharm
coralblue
ravzs
..SD..
neetusidhu
-Sarcy-
gil-99
ShieldsMistress
Live-life
_Niki_
.Omnipotence.
_celestial_
_PanCake_
Loveuflife1
Anapneo3003
MysticRiver
usaonly
Jamiebridget
Aquamarine03
Pulami11
lucky_princess
poojakondal
bijili
mistofshadows
leenuguru
tushe
BookWormV
Anjum.
heartbroken1
mishrialways
jyotic74
Winchesterbros
ankusanu
kimjongwoon
Hemsar
..Aafreen..
arch1234
nsareeta
arhi_rules
MB_23
gaushiv13
andy1245
cuteariya
Snoopysez
Sammyz
ashlok
TeriGalliyan
...RamonaG...
-ambrosia-
Chashmishanu
Masooma Bukhari
...Angels...
reshma4875
Mihika
-LetItGo-
ctanzil
Akshata2010
Sanavi
Sparklle801
...Tanu...
Diyar-e-dil
NYCforever
radhu-taarey
-Fleurdelice-
bloggism2001
..Amekha..
_Divu_
poojakondal
skm27395
Moumimon
Imashkara
MsCupcake
bella39
-RisingAsh-
CarpedeimRose
chandran.rudra0
Manoshono
SanyaEterna
mishrialways
tushe
yannet
YoonHiChala
iSophiaMalik
.Starbucks.
NandiniRaizadaa
MusicAddict
erli
An_Shi
ProudRSFan
PizzaHolic
-Rashi-
Tanii
..Sara...
-Destiny-
...Ayesha...
meanushak_ishq
kamalpushpa
llQueenMinionll
Nishanidhi
Tharunisa
_Angel_love_
--Nargis--
Aanahat
halima_zaka
Onyx.
preity_d
--amulya--
riddhi1206
Starkheart.
twerping
sunshine_love
BlackWidowBaby
TheSexyDevil
reenades
dnadanujaya
Actomyo
sweetieswagata
Rashi_s
erli
ParinConnects
yellomellow
ILovePets
phanita_21
JIYAMG
-vish-
sal2naaz
HeavenlyBliss.
mushiroxx
Almas.
fariya98
bhoomika13
reenadas
gummybear95
KALVIN
skm27395
-Sara.
Cupcake.
-FreeLancer-
_nilanjana
For now 241 members!🥳
...Jes... thumbnail

...Jes...
So,here it comes AT 50!😎 Hello I am Jesmin,the Admin of ShivIka/NaRbhi AT! Know me already right?⭐️ I am giving my intro not for you all,just in case NaKuul and Surbhi ever ever like EVER see this Thread,so it is my duty introduce myself to them! 😉 (If not,Isha,be ready for my wrath😳) Hope,someday they wil have a secret wish to meet their IF AT admin😳 #AdminGoals 😆⭐️

Yes ShivIka right? I mean what to say? These days ShivIka are life!❤️ Everything about them is LOVE! I agree,first I fell for Anika,my love❤️ but it took no time to realize Shivaay is different No general arrogant stuff which is Anika also getting to know right? See true fan😉 Also,I jumped into making the AT as soon as I heard O JAANA!😳 Now we are here at 50th one,celebrating it against all negativity and odds!🥳 *Proud Mumma Feels*😆

Hope Nakuul You will take my name anywhere in FUTURE,specially in Your and Surbhi's JOINT IV!😳 I know You know IF exists and also acknowledge your PKDH fans ..but Hey I too was there na?😆 where is my name?😡 and Surbhi,I hope you have realized,You already have had a new entry in Your Girl's gang!😉 Love you Doll❤️❤️

And in the end,I would like to THANK everyone,from SP,to 4lions,to Gul Ma'am,to My NaRbhi,to My Love ShivIka!🤗 and of course ShivIkaians🤣

PS : I have put my one first as I have shed my sweat,my blood,my sleep,my rest,my exams everything for compiling the AT!🤪

llQueenMinionll
Dear Naks and Surbhi,
Thank you for choosing to play Shivaay and Anika! There really could not have been any other! Both bring so much zest, life, meaning and feeling to your characters individually and together! Thank you for giving us something so beautiful to fangirl about! Here's wishing you both heaps of success as Shivika! Much love always

Isha

BlackWidowBaby
Hello, whoever is reading this i am a certified spammer in this AT 😆😆 shipper of ShivIka... DP pe nahi jaana 😆😆 congratulations for completing 50 ATz... great achievement... Shivaay and Annika rocks... and champa chikni chameli too 😆😆 well soon we will have 100 so beware 😆😆
ye sahi hai 😆

Bunny_Bear

When I took one look at ShivIka I knew there was no turning back. Their first scene together is imprinted in my mind. It was Love at first sight for me. People say what is new in them. It is the same Old wine in new bottle. Arrogant guy meets an innocent girl.

But kuch toh baat hain ShivIka main that does make them different from all the other couples. He is not entirely arrogant, loves his family and brothers and she is not an abla naari. The more I saw them on screen the more I wanted to see. It was love at every sight and the more I see them, the more irresistible they become.

60 Episode and two months later, my love for ShivIka has increased by leaps and bounds, almost bordering on obsession. And halfway through this, I found this awesome place, where people were just as obsessed as me. And almost a month later, I have made loads of friends and we suffer from the same disease ShivIka Mania. And today we are together reaching this milestone 50ATs together.

There are loads of people I admire in this AT for their Talent, creativity, spontaneity, patience and humor. I am just glad that we are all together and we will keep rocking till the very end of the show. After all Hum saath hain tabhi Baat hain.

I hope we continue our AT discussions, our drooling, our excitement, our sadness together.

-Bunny

-vish-
Many congratulations for the 50th AT 🥳🥳
Been here for a short period of time but it been fun interacting with other fans & discussing about our favorite couple, Shivika

Nakuul & Surbhi, you guys have won my heart with your acting 👏 Thank you for all the hard work & entertaining us with amazing Shivika scenes. You have amazing screen presence & excel at portraying emotions effortlessly.

Hope we continue with the same craziness & reach our 100th AT soon 😆 Keep rocking Shivikians Cheers!

- Vish

-Destiny-

Hi Crew

Wow we are 50 threads strong !! Huzzah !!

I am so grateful for everything that you guys have done for me

I am so grateful for the amazing friendships I have from every corner of the world!

Of course our need ending sessions of discussions and encouragements for each other is something I would eternally cherish

Oh yes how can anyone forget the Twitter love we get from the Actors hahaha

It's because of them we are able to speed through discussion topics like bullet trains

I owe a lot to this little crazy crew of ours !!

To Jes Nichu Isha Ammu Bunny,Palak, Palakh Bharti and the numerous amounts of new friends I have made .A big Cheers to all of us !! I love you girls and thank you for everything

Also Cheers to the actors who involuntarily became an enabler of a life long bond of friendship!!

Cheers To 50 Threads !! And Hope For 10000 More

Cheers to Friendship !!

Cheers for Our Lovely Actors Nakuul & Surbhi

XOXO Lekha Ishwar (Lee, Bewdi, Drama Queen, Destiny )

pikychu
hey Jess here is my message and edit

Yay 50!

It has been a awesome 2 month journey of IB and ShivIka .. Lot has been done and said from the beginning to now.

First off let me start by saying this is one awesome AT that I have been apart of all the members (active) have been lovely and warmly people some of the best fandom I have been apart of.

Shivaay he is not the Gul character that I thought he was he is different and he has a lot of shades to him and most of important he loves his family that I love about him the most.. I can't wait to see some of that love towards Annika. Yes we are all waiting to see the romantic SSO.

Annika she is strong, independent and bubbly.. she makes do with what she has even though she has no family name she is quite happy with being JUST Annika.

Nakuul he is brillrant as Shivaay he brings it his own i feel the bread and his eyes do bring out the SSP in him and his chemistry with Surbhi is point on. To Surbhi I was in different minds of her in the beginning but she won me over with her acting her expressions. Her expressions are on point the best expressions i have seen in a long time.

Surbhi with Nakuul are the best they are the Jaans of IB their scene quite literally light the screen on fire .. or make your laugh till you cry out tears.

Wish we can get more selfies and at least one IV between them... A fan wishes.

To all the ShivIkan's heres to another50 and a lot more craziness to come and now lets party !!

...Tanu...

This is the beginning of the many milestones we will reach in the future. But it would not have been possible without many people.
First of all I would like to thank Nakuul Mehta and Surbhi Chandana. Had it not been for their amazing portrayal of Shivaay and Annika and their awesome chemistry, we would not have reached the 50th milestone so soon. This AT is the best place to gush about their romantic scenes. Thanks to the P.H and CVs for writing such beautiful characters and making another successful jodi. Last but not the least thanks to my AT friends who chatted day and night to reach this milestone. This AT never sleeps. 😆 Lets hope we will reach the next milestone soon enough. 😊

Pikachu

Congrats guys for 50th AT🥳!

I'm sooo happy to be the part of shivika lovers gang

All of you guys are damnn sweet and friendly.

We all do lots of masti and we should thank shivika for making us so much 'productive'😉😆

I hope we get lots of shivika scenes in future and also we complete many many ATs and we KEEP on enjoying watching shivika and discussing shivika with all the shivikians here

Strike the match, play it loud, giving love to the world
We'll be raising our hands, shining up to the sky
'Cause we got the fire, fire, fire
Yeah we got the fire, fire, fire

And we gonna let it burn, burn, burn, burn
We gonna let it burn, burn, burn, burn
Gonna let it burn, burn, burn, burn
We gonna let it burn, burn, burn, burn

Love Shivika and all the shivikians🤗

From,

Fatima

SimplyPriceless

Thank you so much for giving us "Shivika You guys are doing a tremendous job as Shivaay & Annika, you both are bang on with your performances be it intense or comedy scenes. keep entertaining us and we look forward to more amazing "Shivika scenes that is yet to come.

Lots of love
Aaliya from the USA

_Niki_
To my favourite couple on TV right now ❤️

I started watching from the very beginning and the intro scene of Shivaay and Annika instantly attracted to me towards ShivIka. And to top it the BG song 'O Jaana' - Absolute bliss!
From that moment, I haven't missed even a single episode of Ishqbaaaz and all the credit goes to both of you, Nakuul and Surbhi!
You both are brilliant actors without doubt! The dialogue delivery, emotions and expressions in every scene - Love it! 😊
Love you loads, Nakuul and Surbhi!

And not to forget my dear fellow ShivIkians on IF - Its always so much fun to talk to you guys about ShivIka and our crazy imaginations 😆 So congratulations on 50 ATs! 🥳

Here's to many more wonderful scenes of ShivIka and many more crazy conversations on the AT! Cheers! ⭐️

Love & Best Wishes,

NIKI 😃

Felicity1234

Hmmm cool... It's our 50ATs celebrations for our favorite Jodi Shivika...😳

Aab ounke baare mein kya kahe?!😆

Kabhi ounhein dekh kar cats and dogs deekta hein( because they actually fight like that, and oops our SSO is also a Billu nah)

(and many many more😆, so let's not bore people here😎)

Kabhi ounhein dekh fire aur ice ki yaad aati hain...(kitne hot hotte hain ounke chemistry, aur humein ice aur showers ki zarurat par jaati hain)

Kabhi takrar hoti hain, aab tak pyar nahin hua (paar ho jaaye ga with Gul's meherbaani by next year)🤣🤣

Kabhi humein hasati hein

Kabhi humein rulati hein

Kabhi we want to kill them

But kuch bhi ho, they are our Shivika...

Happy 50AT to Shivika and to all members here... Love you all, whether we fight or disagree, we are afterall Shivika pankhis forever...🤗

Lots of love to Nakul and Surbhi for giving us Shivika😳🤗

And a final thanks to 4lions and Gul and StarPlus also😆

It's celebrations time:

https://media1.giphy.com/media/MhHXeM4SpKrpC/giphy.gif

Ok thats all, i know i must have bored you all🤣

ManoMaham

Congratulations guys we have reached the 50th AT
And I hope we still have positive attitude until the end that we have from the beginning
And loving Nakul and Surbhi as Shivaay and Anika
P. S. I love you guys 🤗

TheSexyDevil

Hello everyone,🤗

I am soo happy we reached 50th AT and hope we have more such events when all ShivIkaians can celebrate. 🥳

I am happy I was forced to join...joking. 😆

But really I am happy that I joined Ishqbaaz forum and the ShivIka AT. I met many people around the world in this forum. All of you are so lovely and nice, I am glad that I met you here. 😃

Thank you for accepting me and my craziness and my gutter mind. 😳
Many of you worked so hard for this day, so enjoy and keep you're spamming and chit chats on so we will be soon at the 100th AT 😆 😉

Wish you all a very happy and all the fun for 50th AT. 👏

WE HAVE TO REACH MANY MORE AT'S.

LOVE YOU SHIVAAY AND ANNIKA ❤️

Your SexyDevil aka Bharti

kamalapushpa
"ShivIka is a name that is attached to my life like no other couple has been able to do till now. I am a proud fan of ShivIka and will always be. Congrats to all ShivIka fans for the 50th AT. This has been the most cheerful and coolest fandom i have ever come across. I am sooo happy that i decided to watch this show and got to interact with you all😃. Love you ShivIka, NaRbhi and ShivIkians🤗."

-FreeLancer-
So after months and months of being cleansed of not watching any daily soap, Ishqbaaz promos grabbed my attention with the word "go". Now that is something really different, I thought to myself.

It was the Obros who caught my interest at first and I loved the bromance..and I am pretty much wary of Gul style romance, so clearly that was never my area of interest to watch the show.

BUT...

Shivika grew on me like slowing burning fire..from an initial Naaah🤔, to Aaah!😲☺️, they became my favourite couple on TV over time. I love how both are headstrong, protectors of their family, egoistic, clear with their opinions, extremist, flawed human beings. The reason their collision always brings tons of sparks with it, is just because of that, there is so much chemistry in the way the characters are shaped similar (even if so different otherwise) and the way the NarBhi bring myriad of emotions into their characters and put up a strong portrayal, epi after epi.

I also love the Ramayan-isque premise of IB, which ideally makes Shivika the modern day Ram and Sita. They aint no sacrifice ki murti, and are quite grey shaded, but the thing that qualifies them for that spot is how they absolutely put their family above everything else.

2 cents about the TM - Jesswa - she be my IF soulsister🤗 she recommends, I ship, I recommend, she ships..😆 Jesswa do you realize its been over 2 years since we know each other now?😲😲😆 also she has to be the most amazing analyst and a smashing siggie maker..I wish that gets u back on the job Jesswa..u got tons of siggies to update babe! 😳great job with the thread Jesswa - another blockbuster AT thread to your kitty 😛😛😛 its artistic and colourful and dreamy😉😉

All the fellow Shivikians - I really dont get much time to chip in, but I love reading your opinions 😳😳😳 and the stuff that people make <3 VMs are loveee!

Three cheers to this beautiful couple - Hippp Hippp Hurrraaayyy!
...Jes... thumbnail

naureen

ManoMaham

-LetItGo-

pikychu

pickachu

SimplyPriceless

_Divu_

PizzaHolic.

...Jes... thumbnail

POEMS

OlicityQueen
BOGLIASCO

I'm always running ahead of my life,
The way when we walk you are always

Three, fifteen, forty steps behind
Taking a picture, or inspecting

A bottlebrush tree, a cornice, the sea
As it breaks white on the striated rock,

As though I can't dare look, and
I'm always running away from myself

The way when we walk you are always
Asking me to slow down, and what will happen

When one of us dies, and, if it's me first,
There's no one's back in our photos anymore.

LOVE

All thoughts, all passions, all delights,
Whatever stirs this mortal frame,
All are but ministers of Love,
And feed his sacred flame.

Oft in my waking dreams do I
Live o'er again that happy hour,
When midway on the mount I lay,
Beside the ruin'd tower.The moonshine, stealing o'er the scene,
Had blended with the lights of eve;
And she was there, my hope, my joy,
My own dear Anika!

She lean'd against the armd man,
The statue of the armd Knight;
She stood and listen'd to my lay,
Amid the lingering light.

Few sorrows hath she of her own,My hope! my joy! my Anika!
She loves me best whene'er I sing
The songs that make her grieve.

I play'd a soft and doleful air;
I sang an old and moving story
An old rude song, that suited well
That ruin wild and hoary.

She listen'd with a flitting blush,
With downcast eyes and modest grace;
For well she knew I could not choose
But gaze upon her face.

I told her of the Knight that wore
Upon his shield a burning brand;
And that for ten long years he woo'd
The Lady of the Land.

I told her how he pined: and ah!
The deep, the low, the pleading tone
With which I sang another's love,
Interpreted my own.

She listen'd with a flitting blush,
With downcast eyes, and modest grace;
And she forgave me, that I gazedToo fondly on her face!
But when I told the cruel scorn
That crazed that bold and lovely Knight,
And that he cross'd the mountain-woods,
Nor rested day nor night;

That sometimes from the savage den,
And sometimes from the darksome shade,
And sometimes starting up at once
In green and sunny glade

There came and look'd him in the face
An angel beautiful and bright;
And that he knew it was a Fiend,
This miserable Knight!

And that, unknowing what he did,
He leap'd amid a murderous band,
And saved from outrage worse than death
The Lady of the Land;

And how she wept and clasp'd his knees;
And how she tended him in vain
And ever strove to expiate
The scorn that crazed his brain;And that she nursed him in a cave;
And how his madness went away,
When on the yellow forest leaves
A dying man he lay;

His dying wordsbut when I reach'd
That tenderest strain of all the ditty,
My faltering voice and pausing harp
Disturb'd her soul with pity!

All impulses of soul and sense
Had thrill'd my guileless Anika;
The music and the doleful tale,
The rich and balmy eve;

And hopes, and fears that kindle hope,
An undistinguishable throng,
And gentle wishes long subdued,
Subdued and cherish'd long!

She wept with pity and delight,
She blush'd with love and virgin shame;
And like the murmur of a dream,
I heard her breathe my name.

Her bosom heavedshe stepp'd aside,
As conscious of my look she steptThen suddenly, with timorous eye
She fled to me and wept.

She half enclosed me with her arms,
She press'd me with a meek embrace;
And bending back her head, look'd up,
And gazed upon my face.

Twas partly love, and partly fear,
And partly twas a bashful art,
That I might rather feel, than see,
The swelling of her heart.

I calm'd her fears, and she was calm,
And told her love with virgin pride;
And so I won my Anika,
My bright and beauteous Bride.

-Destiny-

The Journey Of Friendship

Foggy perception

Emotional moments

We share it all

A whole ocean of memories from every part of the universe

Bringing together A bunch of strangers

in a close familial bond

Our bond oh so strong shines bright

mirroring the beams of sun rays.

Our often clashing opinions doesn't mean we don't agree

It's our unique way to say we are friends

Real love, real pain, Anecdotes and pranks

is why we make a great gang

The grasp on the journey of friendship is fast

Once you become friends you become one for life.

-Written By Lee(-Destiny-)

One Shots

skm27395

Chp 1- Broken

"So where are those two? Shivaay and Anika? They said they will be here in a few minutes. But from their tone they sounded serious. I am worried for them guys." said Omkara in his deep throghty voice which he had mastered dealing with various clients and dealers all over the world being in dealing with antiques. "They must be on their way. I talked to the Jet's Pilot and they landed Half an hour ago. But I think Om may be right. Something is definitely up with those two. I talked to Shivaay yesterday and he sounded depressed. He is still feeling guilty and spends most of his time locked away working himself to the grave in New York office and as a brother I am worried to death for him. He was workaholic before but now he took the term to whole new level. I am thinking of forcing him to take a vacation" said Randhir in a grim tone earning nods on his idea from his family. "It is the same for Anika Di. It's been two years since the incident but it seems none of them are ready to forgive and forget and move on with their lives. It's like their life is on a hold. Just last week I Skyped her and she was looking bad. She has lost too much weight and was in London opening her new Restaurant in Piccadilly. I asked her why she is going herself when her staff can handle it but she insisted to do it herself. I am worried about her. She told me she is seeing a shrink so that's a good sign and today they are coming here together after a long time so that is a great indication. Right?" asked Ishana to which the gang replied in affirmation.

"Hi you guys. It's great to see you" said Anika in a fake cheerful voice and hugging everyone in the room one by one followed by an angry Shivaay looking like Hulk with muscles and veins popping out. He looked jaded and worn out but had a cold expression on his face chilling everyone in the room. He looked harder and more bulky than he had been before leaving Oberoi Mansion 6 years ago, looking more mature and fit than his 38 years still earning him lustful glances from the opposite sex between the age groups of 18-80. "Hey bhaiyya it's nice to see you. I thought this week too will also be awkward because you both would come here to meet us at alternate weeks but this time you are here together. It's so weird when you used to come we couldn't talk about Anika Didi and when Anika Didi was here we couldn't talk about you so this time I am happy that I can talk about both of you." said Rudra to which everyone except Shivaay and Anika howled "Shut up Rudra". "It's okay Rudra. We are here now and very civil to each other. We have some news for you guys" said Anika making Shivaay clench his jaws scaring everyone in the radius of a foot. "So what is it?"asked Ishana curious to know what was making Shivaay so angry.

"We are divorcing each other with mutual consent" said Anika spreading violent silence in the room to process what she just said. "No. We are not divorcing each other with mutual consent and the truth is you are divorcing me" said Shivaay clenching his teeth and trying unsuccessfully to check his temper. "Please Shivaay we have talked about this. There is nothing left in our relationship and I think we should call it quits. I know you think I am being hasty with my decision but I gave it a lot of thought and someday you will understand my decision and even thank me from freeing you from this marriage. And I came here to tell you all personally rather than through my lawyer. Guys, I don't think it's fair for any of you to choose between us as he is your brother and your loyalty lies with him first so I am making it easy for you and moving away. Shivaay I don't want anything from you, not even alimony. I have enough money of my own which anyways I can't spend in this lifetime so you don't need to worry about that. I don't know when will we meet again so for now Goodbye and Good luck." uttering these words Anika exited the CR and ran away. Shivaay made an attempt to follow her but Ishana detained him and said "Let her go Bhaiyya. You have hurt her enough and I think she deserves some space." To which Omkara took Ishana's hand from Shivaay and nudged him to follow Anika and stop her. They shared some telepathic conversation by looking at each other and without saying a word Ishana threw his Pass card to the company Penthouse located on 40th floor of the Oberoi Art Hub tower in Soth Mumbai, next to his Cabin and nodded him to get some privacy.

Shivaay ran towards the Executive elevator and saw the door closing but he gained some momentum and entered it just in time. A startled Anika turned around to look at a very angry Shivaay pressing the 40th floor button and as she tried to press for Car park he threw her over his shoulder and with his other hand subdued her attempts to escape. As the 40th floor was exclusive and you needed a special Entry card. He lodged Omkara's card in the slot and the doors of the elevator opened and carrying a very persistent Anika, Shivaay entered the Penthouse apartment which was lavishly furnished and closed the door with his feet. He settled Anika on the floor and before she should make into run Shivaay took her by wrist and locked her between his arms like an embrace between lovers but in this case more like a cage to prevent her escape. He took both her wrist in his one hand and by other he brought her face closer which she resisted with all her might but he was too strong for her. He gently kissed away her tears with his soft lips and then made way towards her lips but at the last moment she turned her face away angering Shivaay making him tighten his hold on her wrists with bruising force making Anika whimper. She murmured "Shivaay you are hurting me" to which Shivaay laughed at her cruelly and still tightening his hold making the pain unbearable for Anika and bringing her face closer by his tight holds on her jaw and replied "It is nothing in comparison to the pain which you have given me. You just decided I committed some sort of crime, you ran a trial and you declared me guilty without hearing a word from me in defense. And for the past one and a half year you have been punishing me and I have been suffering from it and now once again you have just announced you are divorcing me. Have I no say in this? Are you the only one in this relationship? You do not make these decisions alone. We both made this marriage and you can't just end it without my permission. You get it? You are Mine and you will be mine until I say so. I don't allow you to leave you hear me. This is not over and it will not be over till I say so." "You know what you problem is Shivaay for the last 6years we have been together and in 4 years of marriage with I have realized it's always about you isn't it? Our entire relationship has always been on what you want and about what you like. I have always been the second rate citizen in this relationship and you only don't want to divorce me because I want it and I asked for it. It would have been different if you asked for it, isn't it? I had enough of you. I can't take it anymore being less important then you and feeling inferior to you" said Anika in a calm and almost emotion less voice making Shivaay ready to explode with anger seeing the indifference on his face for the end of their marriage and said angrily "That's bullshit Anika and you know it. I love you and that is the only reason why I won't divorce you because it is not over for me."

"You know Shivaay over the years I have taken a lot of crap from you but you know what now I don't care about your reasons for stretching this relationship unnecessarily. For me this relation was over the day my baby died in front of me and you were not there with me. "said Anika in a low voice as him striking Shivaay in the gut when he suddenly released his wife and stared at her with regret, sorrow and lot's of pain.

Chp-2 Anguish

Shivaay paced around boring a hole on the plush Persian carpet the Oberois bought from their family vacation. "After all this time you still blame me for that incident" said Shivaay in a low voice but enough for Anika to hear who had tears in hers eyes thinking about the worst two days of her life and said "No Shivaay I don't blame you for what God did but I just can't look at you and not recall those two horrid days of my life when I was dying and so was my baby. I can't help but think I couldn't have been with my baby when he was dying within few hours of his birth all alone in his respirator of the NICU while you were on the other side of the world in London visiting your ex girlfriend Tia and meeting her parents on her birthday which ironically now also is your dead baby's birthday. My baby was dying alone and you couldn't bother to pick up your phone. For hours of being operated when I was finally conscious you know the first person I saw was Ishana who had flown down from States and delivered me the bad news herself but by own husband couldn't make it. I can't see at you and not feel disgusted by thinking you didn't even reach to your own son's funeral when all our whole family dropped everything and came down from around the world. Even Uncle Tej. I had to bury him. How do I look at you and not feel disappointed thinking you could just leave your eight months pregnant wife alone and not return any of the 100 calls she made to inquire whether she was alive or dead. No Shivaay I don't blame you but I loathe you. I loathe you for never letting Tia go because she was with me like a shadow for the entire 6 years I have known you. I could see sometimes you compared me with her in your head but I was fine with it satisfied that at the end of the day you were still mine. But you weren't mine, were you? You still care surname, linage and social status don't you? I could bear almost anything you threw at me but flinging your decision of choosing being with Tia over me and my baby I could never bear that". This made Shivaay feel as if his whole body is being ripped apart into a million pieces. He never felt so helpless, venting all his frustration and anger by thrashing Omkara's apartment and destroying every bit and pieces of furniture that came his way. He smashed a crystal vase from the floor and its pieces flew around and nicked Anika's arm making her scream at Shivaay to stop. Shivaay turned around and stepped towards her but she took a step back with a scared expression on her face and doing absolutely nothing to stop the blood flowing from the nasty gash on her arm. Shivaay took deep breath and controlled his boiling rage. He tried once again and took Anika by her wrist in his big rough hands and made her sit on the leather couch on the other side of the room which was spared by Shivaay who now messing around in the kitchen pulling various kinds of drawers and finally returned with a first aid kit. He began cleaning the wound gently and said "I am sorry. I didn't mean to do this and scare you. I hope you know I would never intentionally hurt but I hurt you anyway so...I am sorry." to which she didn't reply and he continued applying ointment and some bandages while surprisingly to shivaay, Anika remained calm and didn't once flinch while whenever she used to get hurt she used to create a lots of drama and had a low threshold for pain and he fondly used to call her "Drama queen" as she used to enjoy his attention and care.

Shivvay took some deep breathe trying his best not to cry hearing Anika say what he knew and seeing what he now saw of her as a lifeless bony skeleton but he never imagined what all this meant for her or how deep her feelings really ran. Now the more he think about how brave she has been through all these and what an absolute bas***d he was, Shivaay couldn't seem to forgive himself either. He took Anika's hand in his large ones and slowly said "You are right. If I was in your shoes I wouldn't forgive myself either so I won't even bother with a sorry because I know it wouldn't even cover a quarter of my sins. So the only way I can redeem myself is by giving you what you want. Don't worry I will sign the divorce petition and you don't even need to see me. My lawyers will take care of it and anyways we got married in India so we already had 6 months of separation period so I don't think it will be difficult for us to get it. But I just want to ask you one think if you think I deserve an answer. How was he? I mean how did he look?"To which Anika replied in a nonchalant tone with such longing and pain at the same time making Shivaay cringe with regret for asking her such a question "He was the most beautiful baby in the whole wide world. I had never seen such a tiny baby with such tiny fingers and tiny feet. He was already dead when I held him so I just knew him in his dead form and not crying or animated like every other new born in this world. I am not sure but I asked Ishana and she agreed with me that he looked just like you. He had your blue-green Kanji eyes. Totally your carbon copy. I named him Aryaan. Aryaan Anika. "This finally broke the dam inside Shivaay who broke down in front of Anika's knee sobbing and punching his hand on the floor as if begging for his forgiveness which he knew there isn't any. After some time Anika collected Shivaay in her arms and they both cried at the loss and in the memory of their dead baby and also their dead marriage. "Why? Why did you name him Aryaan? You knew what that name meant to me?" asked Shivaay with great anguish in his voice to which Anika simply replied "Because you wanted to name our baby Aryaan and you once told me you would be okay in fact glad if our baby was noet Oberoi but just Aryaan Anika. Like a fool I believed in you. Believed you didn't care about all those thing anymore. And believe me that even if he were alive I would have named him the same because he was not just my baby but your too Shivaay. He was ours, ours Shivaay. I really do miss him Shivaay. I really do. I am in pain Shivaay but I can't feel anything. Make me feel something. Make me forget it for sometimes. Because only you have the power to make me feel butterflies in my tummy. My heart did a somersault the first time you pulled me near you in he pool. It has happened to me every single day for the last 6 year of my life since I have known you. This feeling in the pit of my stomach that I am falling very hard and only you can save me. It has hit me every time you walk through the door and each time it still takes my breath away. I know I should hate you right now and feel disgusted and revolted at your touch so let's see if that still happens or it has passed."

Shivaay carried Anika from the couch and settled her on the king sized four poster bed in the master bedroom of Omkara's Penthouse. He slowly started kissing Anika on the lips with slight pressure like the first kiss they shared mistakenly at his bachelor party before his marriage to Tia all those years ago and the beginning of their relationship. His hand started everywhere and slowly he started unbuttoning her designer Burberry chic white shirt and unbuckled it from her black pencil cut knee length skirt. He bent down to remove her modest 2 Inch Red Peep toes Lubitons. Anika returned the favors by slowly removing his expensive Gucci tuxedo as if he just stepped out from a formal ball wearing a hint of woody and masculine Calvin Klein fragrance. As Shivaay was about to completely remove her shirt Anika stopped him and asked him to turn off the lights. Shivaay was completely surprised at her demand and asked her in a puzzled tone as to what owed to this sudden shyness and modesty in front of her husband who could write a whole thesis on her delectable body with his eyes closed to which she replied consciously "A lot has happened to me and my body in last many months. I have lost all my curves and there are some very nasty and ugly scars on my tummy which I don't want you to look at so please turn off the lights." "Do you think I am some sort of superficial hormonal teenager who cared for such things and will be turned off at the sight of some scars? Even if you looked like a Frankenstein monster and I would still find you beautiful. In fact now I am more eager to see you than on our wedding night and let me remind you how eager and enthusiastic I was back then and these scars will only add to your beauty showing your immense bravery and knowing our baby Aryaan came out of there. I have never been so turned on in my life and it only motivates me to give us the best and the most memorable night of our lives because I have been told the Break up sex is best and it even beats angry one. So tonight I am going out with a bang" said Shivaay finding in his heart to smile knowing this is their last time together and this is the last time he can hold her like time. The last 6 years of his life are fading right in front of him and there is nothing he can do to stop it.

After few hours in the wee hours of morning, finally they were sprawled lazily on the bed which was now completely spoiled with pillows and sheets lying on the floor. Shivaay and Anika were completely naked and cuddling in each other arms. Anika whispered in Shivaay's ear with a slight smile playing on her lips "The magic and the butterflies are still there". She kissed Shivaay on his ears, neck, and chest and lastly on his lips mouthing "Goodbye" with taking the bed spread with her to cover her nudity which was of no use to Shivaay as he knew her body perhaps better than her. They both got ready and Anika decided to leave for airport handing Shivaay a Manila envelope with instructions to open it only after her departure. She took Shivaay in her embrace which were not enough to cover him entirely, so he decided to hug her back tightly almost knocking away breath from her lungs and slightly lifting her up from the ground even in her heels so that they both were at same eye level. He whispered sadly and gently in her ears "So this is it? Is this over now? Forever" but Anika had no reply and perhaps they both didn't need it. They both stood there for some time making time halt for a bit while recalling their journey of last 6 years from intense dislike to hate, from hate to trust and friendship leading eventually to love and marriage in few minutes. They relieved their story of an ordinary wedding planner and ruthless Bussiness Man from Mumbai to Top of their game in the Hotel and Hospitality Business circuit to be Billionaire jet setting around the world. Shivaay didn't want this moment to end and tried his best to lock Anika here like this forever when she was struggling so he had to release her and let her go. She rejected his offer of dropping her to the airport or even to her car. She even denied him the knowledge of where she was going or what her future plans were. He was only allowed to lead her to the threshold and he tried his level best to check his tears but they got better of him and he started crying and sobbing like 2 years old on his first day to school.

He remembered the last time he cried like this was when he saw Om lyting lifeless in pool. "May be she was right. May be I have never really let go of my past. May be our entire relationship was based on shadow of his insecurity regarding her name and class and intentionally or unintentionally I have always compared Anika with Tia" thought Shivaay. He vowed not to feel like that again and so he controlled his emotions and went into the apartment lobby and opened the envelope Anika had given him to find a photograph of her holding a cute small baby which you could guess from his size was a premie. The photo was probably taken in a NICU ward showing various kinds of ventilator machines and tube and respirators in background. To a third person you could see a new mother smiling at her sleeping baby but Shivaay knew his Anika was hiding her pain with her smile like she often used to do in their marriage gazing with agony at her sleeping baby who would never wake up from his lumbar. "You were wrong. He may exactly look like me withmy bluee green kanji eyes but the innocence and kindness reflecting in them is all you" said whispering, hardly audible only to his ears which were appropriate as he was alone and no was there to hear him. A sob bobbed down his Adam's apple and he tried to control himself from crying but tears trickled down his face and he placed the photograph on his heart praying to God to give him strength to make attempts and efforts for redemption and salvation for the great sins and crime he had committed. A cry of anguish echoed down the entire empty apartment and no one came to hold him.

ashlok

I LOVE YOU

Shivaay opened his eyes to a beautiful cloudy morning...And found his sweet wife sleeping innocently in his arms...Seeing her a huge smile appeared on his face...She was looking much more beautiful after their last night's lovemaking session...She is glowing like an angel...This is what he felt...She looked calm and yet firm that now they belong to each other...They have sealed each other as their own assets...

He removed the strand of hair kissing her cheeks...And disturbing her sleep...She moved a bit closer to him...Her scent still mingled with his own and created a new fragrance on its own...The fragrance of their own love

He was busy staring her when few sun rays hit her face..At that moment he became aware of their surrounding...He looked at the surrounding... Ohhh no...we are in the terrace...how did I forget this... A surge wave of emotions floated in his mind...OmRu...Daadi...Dad...everyone must be out...Fhat the wuck...He muttered...So much to his relief he remembered how all the family members left for an awarding ceremony in DELHI...He was the one who was caught up between work and stayed here...

Anika made a slightly irritated face still sleeping and snuggled closer to Shivay and hide her face in his bare chest to avoid sun rays falling on her...She looked purely like an angel from heaven...With those golden rays embracing her...He loved the feel whenever she hugs him...on her own...Be it due to thunder... Yaa due to chipkali...

Chipkali...A smile crept up...How she hugged him while Tia was sending him Reikis...Tia was doing aura cleansing and Anika who passed the way saw a chipkali and bumped into him and hugged him closely...at that moment he felt a sudden urge to protect her...to shield her...He didn't knew it was LOVE...

He was smirking seeing the antics of his sweet wife...he hugged her and gently kissed the silky skin of her shoulder making her to slightly move in his arms ... Then he thought that it's better to take her downstairs as she must be tired after their last night...

He walked to her leaving the white sheet he was sharing with Anika and then quickly weared his trouser in a swift moment and lifted her beautiful existence wrapped in white sheets in his arms and moved downstairs to their bedroom...

He gently placed her on the bed ...and was removing her arm from his neck when Anika slightly turned and he was pulled closer to her...

A grin appeared on his face...

Shivaay : Anika now you have made it impossible for me to control anymore...

Saying this he started placing wet kisses on her jaw line..Her chin and her neck...and as he took her lips for a kiss...suddenly her eyes opened with a shock...she widened her eyes...

Anika : Billluuu...she jolted away from him...and blushed hard...what are u doing...u kanji aankhein wala bagad billa...

Shivaay smiled naughtily..Remembering her trick to divert him by calling him Billu...he hated it first...Gandhi languages...But not now...He is not less...He knows how to pull her string back... She gets annoyed on hearing PAANIKA...so he tried...TIT FOR TAT...BILLU keliye PAANIKA...he thought wickedly in his mind

Shivaay : Good morning my dear Paanika...and traced lines on her her soft arms...what can I do Paanika ??? I can't control myself when I am with my Paanika...Anika do u know something...I never belived in love before meeting u...but now phir se mood hogaya

Saying this he winked at her... It took her several minutes to register what he actually meant...

Her eyes widened in shock...and her head moved in no...and she immediately went out of the bed holding the sheets tightly...she muttered CHEAP RE in between her breathe

Shivaay chuckled and pulled her sheet ...and her slender form landed on him ...

Shivaay : Cheap re...iss mein Cheap re kya.??? Tu meri biwi hu...mujhe haq toh banta hai na...

His arms snaked around her waist ...and pressed her body more into his...

She closed her eyes in anticipation...
Shivaay softly kissed her lips...and asked lovingly...

Shivaay : Thank god Anika...at last we confessed varna??? I could have misunderstood you more...and would have hurted you...for the sin u have not committed...

Anika at first smiled and then a tear rolled down her beautiful glowing face..

Anika : Shivaay dont say such things...if promise u...I won't leave you at any moment...jo bhi ho...I will stick to u like my chameli...kyu hasreho...ooh...chameli...mera chappal hai...mein kuch bhi boldeti hu tume kya...??? Bagad billa...waise bhi tumhare Americano Saahirabano se kam nahi hai mere chameli...

He gently kissed her eyes and absorbed all the tears and pains...He knows that she is trying to make up the situation by her all time FM WALA NON STOP TALK...she knows how to lighten up his mood...She doesn't want him to feel sad...

Earlier he was like...kitni bolriyo tum...aisa thaaa...phir he came to know the real her...hidden behind her childish antics...her life has been so far away from easy...to hide her sorrows and to cheer up others she used to talk a lot...it is her shield...because of her talks many time he had lost of words before her...he had actually lost...THE SSO lost...before a tiny girl...He smiled gently at the thought...

Anika : Jaise tum dikthi na...tum aise nahi hai...And I know that shivaaay...You are more like a Jack fruit...it looks rude with thorns and everything out side...but the fruit tastes like nothing more sweeter...

She muttered slowly...gently

He vowed himself to protect her...to give her all the happiness in the world...to treat her with honor...he reassured himself...She has given him everything...she had been a mother to OmRu...All he could do is keeping her happy

They hugged each other...

After breaking the hug Anika was leaving the bed when he pulled her back in bed...and she landed on him

Anika : Shivaay...ab kya????...

He was back to his naughty mode...

Shivaay : You told me you wont leave me na...

He smirked and trapped her in his arms for another round of love making...

Bunny_Bear

Shivaay's Paanika

If someone saw the Oberoi Kitchen, no one would believe that it used to be spotless once, when Shivaay was the only one using it. But today it looked like Rudra's room. Too many cooks do spoil the broth. After all, in addition to Shivaay there were two other little ones who were doing their own stirring and kneading.

Shivaay looked around him and he had to control the urge to say Fhat the wuck, just not to taint the ears of his innocent five year kids.

Looking back, he was shocked and surprised that even after seven years of Marriage to Anika; he was not admitted to a Mental Asylum yet. Because she still drove him crazy, with her habits that had not changed with time.

She still named every damn thing in their room. She still called him cheaprey when he tried telling her the things he wanted to do with her in the privacy of their room. She still took her chappal in her hand at the first chance she gets, but he doubted she did this more, just to make him irritated. She still called him Billuji and was hell bent on calling him that in front of all his family.

On the other hand, he liked her calling him Shiv in the throes of passion. She still blushed like a newlywed woman even after seven years into marital bliss and two kids. She had brought balance to his life, to his family. She also still pampered Rudra and Sahil and called them their first bachas. She made his life beautiful yet irritating at times with her logic, as she said her warped up theories and also with her sunny smile.

She was a friend/companion to Om, a mother to Rudra, the perfect bhabhi for Prinku, the ideal bahu for Badi Ma and Ma. She could change from being the accomplices of OmRu and Sahil in their pranks to being a responsible bahu in a moment.

He had been over the moon when he knew of Anika's pregnancy. He never expected any other reaction from his family but happiness, but he had to face the crestfallen faces of Rudra and Sahil. Anika had sat them down, explained that love increases by giving it to others and they both will always be their first babies. In moments like these, he thought what he done to deserve her.

"Papa, the oil is hot. What world are you in? Lower the flame. Otherwise the puris will burn. little Shivika said.

"Yeh lo Papa, I have made the puris, See Round like Mamma taught me to do. She will be proud na., asked Anvaay.

He thought that having one child was good news. But God was hell bent on giving him with all hands because he had ended up having twins. OmRu were still joking about the level of productivity he had started at their house and Sahil still confused over what they were meaning.

He had thought that he could never love anyone more than Anika. But the moment he had held his little girl in his hands and she had opened her little blue eyes to look into his identical ones; he had fallen in love again. Shivika was more like him. Both in her features and characteristics. Anvaay took after his mother, black hair, brown eyes, nonstop talking everything reminded him of her and he was also close to her.

What had shocked Shivaay then was the reaction of Rudra and Sahil. He had expected them to be sad. But like Jacob imprinting on Renesmee they both had fallen to his kids on first sight. They both were even more protective of his kids than him. Anika was worried with all the pampering they got from his family. After all she was a strict mother, sometimes too strict but she says someone has to be, otherwise they will be spoilt.

Coming back to the present, he was in the kitchen with his little chefs to give a surprise to Anika, as a thank you for all the happiness she brought into his life. But the idea was becoming more disastrous by the minute. For starters, he did not know how to make aloo puris and kala channa. Anika did not like his version of Gajar ka halwa also, for he made it with less ghee and more healthy.

So he did not have any other option than take his kids advice, for having taken after their parents, they both had started helping in the kitchen really early. Anvaay having helped Anika too often in the kitchen knew her recipes by heart and was helping him surprise her.

After frying the puris and also stirring the overly oily aloo, the more ghee than gajar, gajar ka halwa almost ready, almost all the things were ready except kale channa. He strained the channa when Anvaay said to take the dry Garam masala substances also out. He did as he was told.

"Papa, put oil in the pan na. said Anvaay.

"More Papa, itna kam oil, toh swad achcha hoga., Anvaay continued.

As Anvaay kept instructing, he added Onions, sauted them till brown, added the tomatoes and sauted them till soft. Once that was done, he added all the dry spices in the quantities he specified, having a little ladai on the amount of mirch, garam masala and haldi.

Finally Anvaay said, "Papa, you want to make this Mamma's way or to turn it into one of your stupid exotic dishes with no spice and taste?, he asked angrily.

Shivaay could not believe that his son called his dishes spiceless and tasteless. Before he could reply for it, Shivika pulled his hair and said, "How dare you call Papa's dishes tasteless? They both started fighting and rolling on the already dirty kitchen floor. Shivaay had to use all his energy to separate them.

He gave them the famous SSO glare but that also did not have any effect on them. So he told them both, in Anika style how people's taste vary. That Shivika liked his exotic dishes and Anvaay liked his mother's spicy khaana. That does not mean the other is wrong.

They both nodded and sniffed at the same time.

"Papa kuch jal raha hain. both said at the same time.

He turned to his pot, to see that the water in his kala Channa had completely vaporized and was in the process of charring.

"Raita Pheil Gaya., he murmured.

"Kya kaha aapne Billuji?', asked Anika entering the kitchen.

He turned to see her standing in the doorway of the kitchen, reviewing the amount of damage he and their kids have done to the kitchen. Tehre was a pile of charred or half charred vessels in the sink, flour scattered in the floor, potato skin here and there on the counter and the floor, various spices open, spoons here and there. On top of it all Anvaay and Shivika were covered in all of this.

"Yeh ho kya raha hain? Jao tum dono, wash karke kapde badlo. Das minute mein jab mein aaongi tum log saaf hona chhaiye. she ordered them and they went out mutely after removing their aprons and dumping them into the sink as well.

She turned to her husband, to see him smiling sheepishly at her, showing his hands around at the mess they all made. She walked up to him, while his smile turned to a full blown grin, stopped in front of him to turn off the stove.

"Aap clean karo iss mess ko. She said and turned to leave.

Shivaay held her hand and pulled her back, making her come in contact with his body.

She gasped, "What are you doing Billuji? Chodiye mujhe. Apne aap ko dekha hain. Kitne gandhe hain aap. Shirt mein kya kya nahi hain. Dish se zyaada aapke upar hain. Chodiye na.

But Shivaay did not hear anything. He pulled her hands to his holding it together, so that he could hug her from the waist, just like he did on one night when he thought she was someone else.

"Yaad aaya kuch, he whispered into her ears.

"Kuch nahi aaya., she replied teasing him.

He then kept his hands on her waist, bare as she was wearing a saree, like he did that night and swirled her so that she was facing him, still holding a hand just like that night.

"Ab., he asked her again.

She nodded her head in negative.

"You like teasing me. I will show you what I am capable of. saying so he pulled her closer to him, kept her hands on his chest, like she did when she came chasing for her chand. They both looked into each other's eyes and stood like that for some time, while his hands were softly caressing her hands and moving lower by the minute.

"Kuch yaad nahi aaya mujhe. she told him.

"Oh is it so? Then you will remember definitely now. saying so he lowered his head to her face, Anika's breathing visibly increasing her breathing. His breath fanned her face and his eyes were fixed on her lips. Anika could not bear to look into his eyes as the passion blazing in them did something to her. She closed her eyes and felt him caressing her cheeks, his breath now near her lips, increasing her anticipation levels higher.

SPLASH.

Anika opened her eyes to see Shivaay holding a glass of water and grinning at her.

"Abhi toh yaad aana hi chahiye Paanika."

YeHoKyaRahaHai

Paradox

As he pondered unseeingly over the annual financial report of the Oberoi Group, He cast a covert glance at the slender figure sitting in the foyer in the Oberoi mansion, and wondered at how much of a paradox she was.

Anika.

A woman with a mighty heart, encased in a deceptively fragile body.

Seemingly naive and childish, yet her eyes belied a maturity beyond her years.

Her steely ambitiousness; determined to succeed in her work and do it well at any cost. But belying that attitude by letting her heart rule over her head every time.

A fighter- always ready to confront him, to call him out on his obsession with naam, paisa and power with her quick tongue and rapier wit. But she could be so vulnerable too- the slow trickle of tears whenever their confrontations got too intense testified to this.

Proud of herself and her identity, yet, respectful and humble, especially to elders like his Dadi, his Badi Ma and even his own mother.

Dressed smartly and professionally in a white shirt and jeans, she seemed devoid of any overt female charms or womanly wiles.

But God!!! She was beautiful. Not just pretty, beautiful. And what made it more enchanting was that she seemed to be utterly unaware of it.

Though no man who came within a mile of her could help but spot her beauty and be disarmed by her charms.

Oblivious to his scrutiny all this while, she was engaged in checking the preparations for the wedding.

He dragged his eyes off her, urging his mind to stop pondering on this woman's endless contradictions.

His heart seemed to be whispering something alien to him. His brain, however, anxiously affirmed - She is just another woman, nothing more than that. Sighing, he returned to the task at hand, all the while reprimanding himself...

"Mind on the game, Shivaay...mind on the game..."

The Green-Eyed Monster

He grit his teeth as he observed the couple sneakily from the corner of his eyes.

The two of them, standing at one of the tables of a cozy cafe, .chatting and smiling over piping

hot cups of coffee

It seemed as if they were lost in their own world, completely oblivious to the hustle and bustle that

typified the area. His focus, as usual, drifted to her.

She was listening in rapt attention to whatever nonsense that man was spewing.

In spite of him, his eyes softened involuntarily, as they always did, when she was within his sights.

A mere glance towards her could take his breath away. The untamed, wavy hair, the way her face

lighted up when she talked excitedly, the red blood of her lips, classic in its plump vitality...

He basked in the glow of happiness as he took respite in the fact that she was standing within a mere

thirty feet of him. He tore his glance away from her slender, graceful form, to that of her companion's.

He could not even bring himself to take that man's name.

Siddharth Vikram Rana.

What a silly combination of names. Who the hell had such three names as a name anyway? Hmph.

Now...Shivaay Singh Oberoi. That sounds dignified and classy, he thought to himself,

with a perverse satisfaction.

[He conveniently forgot that his own was comprised a mouthful.]

For the life of him, he could not figure out what she saw in the fellow.

Grinning all the while like a stupid monkey, hanging all over her, flirting with her,

and constantly demanding her attention.

Flirting. Hmmph.

He could probably teach that monkey a lesson or two about flirting, properly.

Only Shivaay Singh Oberoi could flirt like no tomorrow. And remain a gentleman while doing it.

He felt a surge in him as he remembered how fate had conspired to bring them within

an inch of one another- the pool,

the falling on the bed, the back hug in the dark room.

His thoughts came to an abrupt end as he was startled by whatever he saw next.

That...pipsqueak was casually wrapping his arms around her in a friendly gesture.

He waited for her to swat the idiot's hands away.

But she just smiled and let him hold on to her for a full second, before unwillingly freeing herself

from his arms, as if she had liked it!

He clenched his jaw more, if that were possible.

This gesture of hers had... hurt. It was agonizing.

She should just have whipped out a gun and shot him in mercy.

The ugly, green-eyed monster of jealousy that seemed to reside in him permanently nowadays,

changed colour.

For now, there was red-hot fury coursing through his veins, painting the entire world red, filling him

with the urge to do something violent and destructive with his hands.

He got a grip on himself with great effort, trying hard to retain his sanity.

All this while, he had not been able to fathom why this was happening to him. This sense of futility \and ennui that pervaded everything when he saw her with another man.

But as the full weight of his epiphany sunk in, sense finally dawned on him.

His fate was linked inextricably to this woman, Anika.

And Shivaay Singh Oberoi had to do something about it before it was too late.

TheSexyDevil

Billu Ji ki Shaadi

Oberoi Mansion

"Billu, tell me which brooch do you want to wear, I think the golden with red stones will perfectly match with your whole attire. Daadi stood in front of him waiting for his answer but Shivaay was lost in his own thoughts.

Daadi touched his shoulder and brought him back to the current situation, she was worried because she knew that he didn't want to marry Tia, it is just for the family reputation.

"Billu is everything okay? You still have time when can stop this wedding, if you don't want to marry Tia then don't do that to yourself and to her. Shivaay smiled and took his Daadi's hand in his and gave a small kiss on her palm.

"Daadi even if we try to stop this wedding, it will be our family whose reputation will be put in bad light. You know how important my family is to me than how can I make my family look bad and what about Tia? Daadi I can't just go down and tell everyone that I don't want to marry Tia. I can't do that to my family or to Tia's.

"Shivaay can you live your whole life with a person you don't love and what about Annika who loves you so much? Shivaay looked up and saw his Daadi giving him a sad smile. "Just because you didn't tell me about her, it does not mean that I will not find out. I have seen the world Billu then how will I not find out that my grandson, my Billu is in love. In love with Annika.

Shivaay turned his back to her, every time he heard her name in heart started to pain. "Daadi please don't say her name! It is over so please don't talk about it now and now you should go I have to change now. "Billu you can mask your pain from everyone but not from me. Now I will but remember one thing always Ishq aur Mushq chupaye nahi chupte'.

With that she left him alone and Shivaay couldn't help but think what his Daadi said.

Annika's POV

No no, I will not let SSO get married to Tia! I mean how can I when he said that he loves me. I have to do something, I can't let him waste his life and make the biggest mistake of his life.

This marriage has to stop! No one will marry my Bagad Billa, my Billu ji and definitely not that, Shivaay Baabyy Tia.

Suddenly my Phone started ringing, bringing me out of my thought. The screen showed Omkara's name.

"Hello Om. "Hello Annika I need your help?

"Yes Om how can I help you? "Kidnap Shivaay!

After sometime

As soon as i stopped talking to Omkara, I took my moblie out and called my good friend Karan. "Hello? "Leave hello and listen to me Karan?

"Hi Annika. "What did I say? Listen to me! I need your help, we need to kidnap SSO.

"W*F who is SSO and why kidnapping? "He is your Jiju and he is getting married to someone else. I really have no for telling stories and he is not stopping, asking question.

"Annika you have gone mad! You are going to elope a groom from his marriage by kidnaping? Oh god I am going to be deaf, if he didn't stop shouting.

"Why are you shouting Karan? And he is mine and he will just marry me! No one else. Karan on the other side just groaned at me, making me really angry.

"Fine does this SSO know about your psycho, creepy stalker, dangerous side?

"No but he knows my dangerous side and why the hell do you care about this? He loves me and I love him and that is the main point here. Sighing loudly he spoke again.

"Okay fine, what is my task? Can't you do that yourself? "Karan I would but he is heavy, how will I pick him up alone? So you will help me in this or I will tell your mom that you have an affair with your enemy neighbours daughter.

"F*ck how do you know about this? "I know everything, so shut up and move your lazy as here. Smirking I cut the call and started packing things up for later on.

One hour later Oberoi Mansion

"Thank god you are here Annika! Rudra is making sure that no family member goes up till you have not taken Shivaay and if you need mine help, call me. All the best. Om smuggled Annika and Karan in the mansion, making sure no one and really no one saw them.

Annika made Karan wait outside the room and went inside and locked the door so no family member can barges in.

Shivaay was busy putting the sherwani on went suddenly he saw Annika in the mirror.

"What the Wuck? What are you doing here Annika? He turned around and walked up to her, feeling suddenly a lump forming in his throat. His hand moved to touch her face, making sure that it was really her.

"You shouldn't be here. Please go. "I am sorry Shivaay

All of the sudden Annika took the vase and hit Shivaay on the head. Immediately he fell unconscious and Annika went to the door and let Karan in. "OMG you killed him? "No idiot he is just unconscious. Take the carpet, we will put him in it so no one sees him.

Annika called Omkara and they with some problems they made it to the car that Karan arranged.

Two hours later

"What the Wuck? My head, shit it feels like it will fall out now. Than he remembered that he was getting married and suddenly Annika was there and after that he couldn't remember anything.

"Thank god! You are awake and fine. I got so scared when you weren't waking up. He stood abruptly up and went near her. "Annika why are we here in a Mandir?

Tere bin jee na paunga

Sach much mar hi jaunga

She held his waist and drew him closer to her and pulled his face closer to hers.

Yeh tay hai, yeh tay hai...

"Because I love you, my Bagad Billa. I can't live without you, I can't see you with someone else. Shivaay we fought, screamed and hated each other to core, but when I fell in love with you I never understood. All the time we fought, we came always one step closer.

Hasna rona tujhse hi, Mera hona tujhse hi

Yeh tay hai, yeh tay hai

"I know the family means everything to you and if you want to go back than you can go but know you will take a part from me away. My heart. You know you are going to be to only one I will ever love. I will live but I will be dead from inside. You can go.

Maujood hai har saans mein, Tu har dafa, yeh tay hai

Tu hai dawa, ya dard hai Par hai mera, yeh tay hai

All the time he stood there listening to her, now he knew what he was going to do was so wrong. Today for the first time he wants to be selfish.

Tere bin jee na paunga, Sach much mar hi jaunga

Yeh tay hai, yeh tay hai

She pushed herself away and turned her back towards him. He couldn't take this now, he was going to make her his. Shivaay hugged her from behind and kissed her along the neck.

Tu naseebon sa mere hathon pe

Shuru se likha hai

"Annika will you marry me now here and this instant? She closed her eyes, tears flow her face down. She thought really that he will leave her for forever. "Yes."

Mera haq hai aasmano se

Mujhe jo ataa hai

Both were sitting beside in the mandap, the pandit started chanting the mantras, both held their hands in front of the agni. They looked at each other with so much love.

Tere kadmon pe jahan rakh doon main, Kabhi jo kahe tu

Koi shaq ho toh aazma lena, Kabhi jo kahe tu

Koi shaq ho toh aazma lena, Kisi din mujhe

Pandit ji told them to get up and to take the saath phere. Annika stood in front of him and held her hand out for him to take. Without hesitation he took her hand and followed her behind when they took the phere.

Now he was going to lead her and again he asked for her hand. Tears rolled down her eyes. As they finished the pheras.

"Please now put the sindoor on her forehead. Shivaay took a small pinch of the sindoor and put it on her forehead. This marked her for always his.

"Now tie the Mangalsutra around her neck. Pandit ji handed the necklace over to Shivaay. He slowly bend down to her face and whispered to her before putting it on her. "This is Mangalsutra will tell everyone that you are forever mine and also after death. He tied the necklace around her neck.

Maujood hai har saans mein, Tu har dafa, yeh tay hai

Tu hai dawa ya dard hai, Par hai mera, yeh tay hai

"The wedding is now complete. Now you both have to take blessing from god and ask for a very happy and long married life. The pandit ji said and Shivaay to immediately her hand and walked up the Ganesh ji's statue and prayed to be always together.

Tere bin jee na paunga

Sach much mar hi jaunga

Yeh tay hai, yeh tay hai...

Both walked out of the temple and sat down for a moment on the stairs. "What are we going to do now Shivaay? "We are going home because my family is waiting for us and I am sure they will be angry that we got without them married.

She hugged him from the side. "They will hate me so much.

"No. I am not letting anyone hurt you.You are my wife and they will respect you as they respect other family members. There is no way that they can take you away from me now, I will never let it happen. I promise.

"I love you Billu Ji.

"I love you too Pannika.

~SEXYDEVIL~

pickachu

Confession Under The Moonlight

Anika Sarna entered in Hotel which was decorated beautifully because Oberois organized party in honor of Shivaay singh oberoi winning the Businessman of the Year award.Her eyes were searching for one person atlast her search ended when she saw him chatting with his brother omkara singh oberoi.She went towards him.

Anika(Gave him a pack of dairy milk chocolates):Hi shivaay! Congratulations.

Shivaay:Hi Anika! awww Dairy milk Thank you soo much you know na how much I love them.

Anika: Yeah I know how much crazy you are about these chocolates that's why I brought them instead of bouq...

Shivaay(Looked at someone):Anika I have to go.I will meet you again.

Anika saw him going towards Tia.Tia was shivaay's friend from Business school.Omkara started to chat with Aarti while she kept glancing at shivaay and Tia. Anika and Shivaay were childhood friends and neighbors too.Omkara saw his friend Ishaana and he excused to anika and went towards her.Suddenly light became dime and song tonight I'm loving you started to play.

Everyone started to dance.Anika was looking around for shivaay but could not search him when someone tapped on her shoulder.She turned around to find Robin standing there.

Robin: Hi Anika!

Anika(Smiled slightly): Hi Robin!

Anika met with Robin during one of shivaay's business parties.

Robin (Extended his hand): Hmmm lets dance!

Anika(Hesitated): I'm sorry I'm not feeling well.

Robin (Looked around): Why don't we go outside for a while?You will feel good outside.

Anika(Last time looked around for shivaay): hmm I guess you are right.Lets go outside.

They walked out of the hall.Robin led her towards the garden.Garden was little far as noise of music was not coming there.They both sat on the bench.

Robin: Anika I want to talk to you about something important.

Anika looked at him.

Robin: Anika I really like you.My parents want me to settle in England.They want me to get married before going...So I was thinking to propose you..What do you think about me?

Anika(Hesitatedly): You are very nice Robin but I have not thought about marriage yet.I'm really sorry.

Robin: Its ok.But can you do me a favour?

Anika(Looked at him): What?

In the hall,Shivaay was smiling looking at tia and siddharth.They were looking so cute together.Shivaay was happy that he had somehow helped them to get together.He remembered about Anika.

Shivaay(Worried): I could not give time to Anika because of my mission for lovers.She hardly know people here.

He searched for her and then he saw omkara.

Shivaay: Om! Have u seen Anika?She was with you na?

Omkara: Yeah she was with me but then ishaana came so I went to her but I have seen Anika going out of hall with Robin.

Shivaay(Confused): She left before meeting me.She must be angry with me for not giving her time.

Omkara: I think so they just went for walk or else I'm sure that Anika must have met you before leaving no matter how angry she was.

Shivaay(Smiled): You are right!

Shivaay came out of hall.Party was going on full swing but shivaay had a feeling that something was wrong.He went towards garden side.He saw a glimpse of anika's dupatta.He smiled and went towards it.He saw her sitting with Robin.He saw robin trying to kiss Anika.He clutched his fingers with anger.

Anika(Controlling herself): Leave me alone Robin!

Robin(Gripped her waist):I'm just asking for goodbye kiss.Can't you give this to me?

Shivaay(Angrily): She said leave her alone.

Robin looked at Shivaay.

Robin(With stern expression): This is none of your business.So stay away.

Shivaay punched him on his face. Anika lost her balance.She was abt to fall when shivaay gripped her.

Shivaay(Concernly): Are you alright Anika?

Anika nodded.Robin got up and cleaned the blood which was coming out of his nose.

Robin(In rage):What the hell ! How dare you hit me that too for this ugly and filthy B..

Shivaay punched him few more times.Anika stopped him.

Anika: Stop it shivaay!

Shivaay saw her trembling.He looked at Robin angrily.

Shivaay: I'm leaving you just because of her.You better run away before I lose my temper once again.

Robin looked at Anika.Shivaay came a step ahead.Robin went away.Shivaay looked at Anika.He knew that she was controlling her tears.He came to her and hugged her.She started to cry while trembling.

Shivaay(Consoling her): Don't be afraid I'm here for you.

He wiped her tears by his thumb.He took her to the bench.They sat there.There was just silence between them.After sometime,Shivaay started to talk.

Shivaay (Looking down): I'm sorry Anika.I could not give you time because of tia and siddharth.

Anika(Confusingly):Tia and siddharth?

Shivaay: Yeah they both really love each other but could not say to each other.So I played cupid between them.

Anika: I thought you were interested in tia.

Shivaay: What? No she is just friend and also you know na she is not my type.

Anika (Looked at him): What exactly is your type of girl?

Shivaay(Looked at her while his eyes were sparkling):Hmmm actually anika..I wanted to say it to you on a special day for me but I guess today is the right time (He bend on his knees infront of her) I really.. love u anika for a long time but I wanted to achieve something before saying it.Are you willing to spent whole life with me?

Anika nodded her head while controlling her tears.Shivaay gleefully picked her up and twirled her.He put her down.

Shivaay(Embarrassed):I'm sorry I don't have the ring with me.

Anika(Smiled): Its ok.

Shivaay gripped her hand and led her towards hall.They could hear the music from the distance.

Shivaay: Lets dance Anika.

Anika (Looked around): Here?

Shivaay(Extended his hand): Yes here because no one will disturb us here and also we can hear music too.

Anika put her hand in shivaay's hand.They started to dance on the music.

Shivaay: I wanted to confess to you properly by arranging special dinner but I guess this unplanned confession was not that bad.That too with a full moon shining on our heads.

Anika: From our childhood days I never thought of any boy except you.I really love you shivaay

and...hmmm about planning,I think so today is the perfect day.Since today is valentine's day.

Shivaay(Surprised): Valentine's day?

Anika: Yes because the clock has stroke 12 and after 12 new day starts so today is 14th Feb,

Shivaay(Blushed with embarrassment):Sorry I forgot that yesterday was 13thh Feb anyways

Happy valentine's day Anika.

Anika: Happy valentine's day!

Shivaay:Hmmm waise I have heard that its tradition that you should give a kiss to your lover on valentine's day.

Anika laughed and gripped him by his collar and kissed him on his lips.Shivaay kissed her back passionately while putting his arms around her waist protectively.

Ayuzawa
I Love You.

"how is she? Omkara asked from the doorway.

"same. Said Shivay without bothering to turn and look at him.

Omkara walked in and put his arm on Shivay's shoulder to comfort him.

"she'll wake up Shivay.

"yeah said Shivay running his hand through his hair, trying to block out the memories that would forever haunt him.

"Shivay, I am scared.Anika said as she put the car in first gear.

Shivay smiled. "Anika drving is easy. Even with your stupidity level.

Anika gasped dramatically and turned to face him, "did you just call your wife stupid? Atleast I am not short unlike someone else.

"hey, no jokes on my height okay. Shivay said with a warning.

"or else what, billuji? she said, laughter seeping into her voice.

Shivay narrowed his eyes at her as she tried to control the laughter that was bubbling in her chest. But then her face started turning red from her effort to control her laughter. Sighing Shivay said, "go ahead. Let go of your laughter.

The moment he said that Anika burst out laughing so much so that she held on to his shoulder for support. At first Shivay tried to keep a passive face but then as he saw her face light up with laughter he couldn't do it anymore and a small smile made its way to his lips.

"okay enough now. said Shivay, pushing Anika back in her seat gently.

"back to driving.

Anika pouted. "don't want to.

Just then it started raining.

"fhat the wuck? Shivay said exasperated. Anika beamed.

"since it's raining, driving classes cancelled right? she asked him expectantly.

"Anika, seriously, what is your problem with drivng? Shivay asked her.

"nothing.

Saying that Anika opened the door and walked out into the rain.

"hey! Shivay called out after her, "Anika don't be childish. Come back in. you'll catch a cold.

Anika ignored his calls and just spread her hands out In front of her enjoying the rain drops.

Shivay looked at her irritated and then pulled out the umbrella and stepped out in the rain too.

he looked down at his shoes which got splashed on with the muddy water and looked up irritated at Anika. But his irritation disappeared the moment he saw her laughing like a kid and splashing water on no one in particular.

Smiling to himself he shook his head at how adorable she looked and walked to her, taking her under his umbrella too.

Anika had been enjoying the drops hitting her face with closed eyes when the drops stopped hitting her skin and she frowned. Opening her eyes she saw the black fabric and turned her frown on her husband.

"you are so boring.

"and you are going to catch a cold.

"boring anika said drawing out the ing' in it.

Looking around Shivay said, "I am amazed though. How are you not feeling cold?

Anika stared at him blankly for a few seconds and then said, "now that you mention it she wrapped her arms around herself and shivered, "I am freezing.

Shivay gave out a laugh at her and wrapped his free arm around her hugging her tightly. Anika made a face but soon smiled. Then a realisation hit her and she tried to pull away, "Shivay, you'll get wet.

Shivay just pressed her more to himself and said with mirth, "yeah, punishment to me for having such a crazy wife who always tends to get me wet.

Anika laughed at that, "and who was the one who threw me in the pool.

Shivay looked down at her and said, "of course I did. There was no way I was going to leave a chance to get all hot and wet with such a sexy wife.

Anika looked up and grinned, "I wasn't your wife then.

"but you are now. he said and let go of the umbrella. Anika gasped and clutched onto his shirt tightly when the water hit her skin suddenly.

"what are y... but her word were muffled when Shivay pressed his lips against hers. he pulled her closer to him and she held on to his shoulders for support.

Breaking the kiss Shivay looked at her as she tried to normal her breathing again.

"totally unfair. Anika said and Shivay smiled.

"you did that suddenly. Not fair.

"okay then. Shivay said smiling, "now I'll tell you and do it.

"what...

And again another time her words were muffled. Anika tried to remain passive but she was enjoying this too much. But wait, weren't they in the middle of the road.

Slowly her thoughts cleared and she tried to pull away from him but her just wouldn't let go, and the kiss was drugging. Before she lost herself again she had to make him stop so Anika hit his shoulder. All shivay did was grin into the kiss and pull her closer to trap her hands between them. Realsising he was doing this on purpose Anika narrowed her eyes and pinched his chest.

"Fhat the... Shivay said and pulled away, rubbing the place where she had pinched him.

Anika put out her tongue and laughed. Shivay narrowed his eyes and an evil grin came on his face.

Anika stopped smiling abruptly when she saw the grin and then her eyes widened and she turned around and ran towards the car.

Shivay just laughed and followed her back to the car.

As they both settled back in their seats Shivay asked, "ready to take us back?

Anika ignored him, concentrating on the steering wheel.

Shivay smiled. Just then his phone rang and he picked it up. It was a call from rudra. From the corner of his eyes he saw Anika fumbling with the gear and so he said into the phone that he'll talk to him later since he was currently busy when out of nowhere he felt the car jerk and in blink of an eye the car just went in reverse and collided with a pole.

The shock of the crash made both of them fall forward. The sounds suddenly disappeared as Shivay tried to gain his wits again. he felt the stinging pain in his forehead. But the first thought in his head was to check on Anika. He turned to her and saw her body still.

"Anika. He called out pulling her back. She just limply fell into his arms. Shivay panicked.

"Anika...Anika!

Shivay woke up with a start. Looking around he realised that he had fallen asleep. He looked beside him and saw Anika, her eyes still closed. He checked her breathing, fear coursing through his veins. Only when he felt her breath on his fingers did he breath again.

Shivay put his hand on her cheek and caressed it softly and leaned to kiss her forehead.

"please wake up Anika. Your bagad billa misses you. it's been a month since I last heard your laughter. I miss it. I miss your strange language. I miss your taunts. I miss your smiles. I miss your shy glances. I miss you Anika. I miss you so much.

He could feel the tears stinging the back of his eyes. he wrapped his arms around her still body and kissed her hair.

All of a sudden he felt her body move under him. his eyes widened and he let go of her to look at her face.

Shivay's face lit up when he saw her black robs staring back at his blue eyes.

"Anika... he said.

Anika looked at his worried face and slowly lifted her fingers up to his face.

Shivay felt a surge of motion when he saw her worried for him when it was she who had woken up after almost a month.

"Anika i...

Anika put her fingers to his lips. He didn't have to say it. she knew he had been worried. She had recalled the accident as soon as she had woken up and then realised that she was being embraced by Shivay, his body shivering.

"were you trying to take advantage of me? She asked with a smile.

Shivay's gave out a short laugh. "of course I was. You are my wife.

And then he hugged her again.

"you know Anika, I have realised I don't say it enough.

"say what? he heard her ask and Shivay smiled into her hair.

"That I love you.

"I love you Anika. I really really love you.

Anika put her arms around him too and said, "you don't have to say it. I know it already.

Akshata2010
Shivaay's POV.

I close the file and lean my body on the back of the chair. Massaging my throbing forehead, I open eyes, which land on a picture at corner of the table.

A perfect picture.

The Loves of my Life.

My Wife & my Brothers and sister.

The last group photo we had.

But my eyes focus on one particular woman in that picture, My Wife- Anika. We had a unique wedding. Unique in the sense, every marriage has seven pheras and seven vows, we had Eight.

The phera in which we swore to protect each other's Siblings as we protect our own. To Love and Cherish them like our own lives.

I might have failed her, Maybe. But she has never failed me, every vow is respected and fulfilled by her.

She never fails to amaze me.

It's been a little more than two years since we separated from the family. Almost two years and a half. We left the mansion with Omkara in tow.

He pledged to protect his family. Now consisting only Me, my Wife, Sahil and Ishana. They got married a year before.

Ishana and Anika have been our support systems, we both brothers have touched heights of success and riches. But they have checked to make sure that our feet remained to the ground.

One of the marriage vows stated that the Husband must earn the wealth and the wife must nurture the family.

We had the other way around.

The initial few months after the separation from the family, Anika had to single handedly manage the financial situation at home. Living in small 2BHK flat, and handling day-to-day expenses of four family members was difficult for her. With mine and Om's bank accounts sealed, we couldn't help in any other manner apart from managing home, while she was out, working. It took a lot of time to find a job and stabilize ourselves and finally begin our own business.

During those days, having the taste of both, failure and success I had realized the meaning of words once Anika had said to me in a fit of rage, "Mai, Mera Naam aur Meri Pehchaan jo bhi hai, apni khud ki mehnat se hai."

Sitting here, in the Air conditioned, super luxurious cabin of President of the MNCs was a constant reminder of the struggles we had to surpass to gain this wealth and comfort, again, this time on our own.

I had my own bad days at work, venting it out on my wife sometimes, which lead to some of our major fights. Everytime I apologized aftermath, everytime she forgave me.

Everything was worth it though, those fights often lead to a robust lovemaking night. Nights when we felt we couldn't get enough of each other. Those nights were best defined by our moans, groans, giggles and sweet afterglow. Having her in my arms, with that beaming smile, her hair all over the pillow and stark naked body plastered to myself was the best feeling I had in the morning.

The world had named it right, Lovemaking.

A blissful moment where the souls culminated.

A bed where emotions consummated.

A process which would bind two soulmates together, forever.

Looking back to our journey so far, after nearly three years of marriage, everything seems perfect.

I had always heard of companionship, yet never felt it, but now with my lady love by my side, every pain, every sorrow, every success, failure and celebration seemed to be worth it.

As we crossed each hurdle, our relations grew stronger. The love she gave me in the past three years is a lot more than I received in the past 30 years of my life.

Today, I am on a position where I own a group of industries named after Anika, with Billions of dollars in my pocket, a home larger than the previous Oberoi mansion, luxurious cars, a loving wife and a caring over-protective brother, a sister-in-law who is as adorable as a sister and a Brother-in-law who is as naughty as my own son would be.

Yet, a part is missing. A part of me.

My dearest brother. Rudra.

He had to stay back for Prinku & Dadi.

The boy with his innocence. We called him that. This boy had to strip his innocence in order to protect his old Dadi and young sister from the ghosts of the family. He didn't complain. He said- he had to grow up someday, and someday is today... I'm just glad that he has Saumya by his side. Walking with him through this difficult phase, supporting him through the thick and the thin.

A sacrifice made by Saumya has been keeping the other half of the family sane. Her agreement to move-in with Rudra was accepted by the family but not by the society, she was criticized for living under the same roof with a man yet, not marrying him.

She had understood and is still continuing to understand Rudra, and his need to protect each family member. Knowing that marriage was not his priority at the moment, she didn't push him to make choices in hurry. Reasons quite real, they were still too young to be committed to each other.

We keep meeting, Rudra, me and Om. Have our OBro time. Party, Music and Drinks. He has surely learnt to fight his own battles,at least that's what Anika has to say. But to me, he will always be my baby brother...

An annoying beep pulls me out of my thoughts.

Reminder: Anika's Appointment with the Doctor.

Oh crap!

I pick my over coat and rush to my car, asking the driver to hurry towards home.

Anika hasn't been feeling well since the past two days, and has finally agreed to see the doctor who arrives at home in 10 minutes.

By the time I reach home, I see a familiar car which confirms that the doctor has already arrived.

I run inside, only to crash into the doctor.

She looks stunned and then smiles slightly at me, "Good evening Mr. Oberoi. I'm sorry."

"It's Okay, Dr. Phalak, I'm sorry too. How's Anika? What's wrong with her? Is she fine?"

The 50 year old family doctor, Dr. Phalak smiles kindly and says, "Yes. Mr. Oberoi, she is absolutely healthy. I'm sorry I've to rush, have to treat another patient. But I've explained everything to your wife, and she has promised to take care. I've taken Anika's blood samples, will send you reports within the next 48 hours."

"Okay. Thank you, Doctor. Are you sure there's nothing serious? Blood tests quite usually freak me out."

She giggles and smiles.

"No. Nothing to worry about. Infact it's a good news for the family..."

What? Good news?

"What good news?"

Shaking her head, she says, "Since I'm in a hurry, I need to rush. Your wife is expecting you Mr. Oberoi."

She walks away and I stare at her, confused. Then she suddenly turns around and says that confuses me even more.

"Oh, Mr. Oberoi... I forgot to say something." She pauses. "Congratulations on the beginning of a new chapter in life."
With that she walks to her car, sits and drives away.

I stand there all lost and confused. Wondering about what she said and what she meant. I shake my head as if to clear my head and walk into Our room. I spot Anika lying on the bed, with tears in her eyes.

"Anika? What's wrong? Dr. Phalak said you are fine. Then why are you crying?" I said as I panic.

She throws herself into my arms and sobs violently for a while. Then stops, and looks at me smiling.

"These are happy tears, Hubby dearest."

She smiles at me, now widely.

Why are women so confusing? Looks like they like to talk in puzzles.

I smile back at her awkwardly, and pull her into my arms again.

Then she says those words which makes me go weak in the knees.

I Realized I Was Thinking Of You,
And I Began To Wonder How Long You Have Been On My Mind.

Then It Occurred To Me:
Since I've Met You,
You've Never Left...
...Jes... thumbnail

VMs on vid.me

_Tanika_
https://vimeo.com/180170218

Vivirti_Suvian

Link :- https://vid.me/pb0V