Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Glittersnow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
the root cause of all problems in this show was ..there was no balance and equality anywhere...
women are shown superior and holy...while men are inferior and unjust...
even ayodhya is being shown as regressive and their king is a hypocrite , cold hearted and a man who used and gave away his daughter for getting sons ( unforgivable thing they have done to king dasharath )...while mithila is all holy, pleasent and their king is all great (janak is great no doubt) , where women are worshipped...
how can narayan take birth in a kul inferior to lakshmi...that itself is wrong...
and showing the great raghukul as some sort of a place where women are victims ...
while nimivansh is very much praised...
there should always be balance ... prakriti is unmanifested ...sanskriti gives it manifestation and direction...it lays rules and duty lines in accordance with prakriti...then only there will be
relations and their maryada will remain...

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Aditya, that's the truth of the matter.

Narayan wouldn't take birth in a kul inferior to Mahalakshmi's. They both are always at an equal footing.
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
in my language poems recite in childhood which provides moral knowledge. Epic details.. one of them is...

Sitha like great wife
Lakshman like great brother
Ravanasur like great enemy we never see in future.. Like them never existed. They are unique..

But SKR given new meanings... Lakshman like culprit we may never see..

actual
Truth is SKR like distortion we may never see...

After watching tit bits of this show i felt how great my childhood and those old mytho movies and shows without distortions.. Unlucky today generation who may try to learn from this shows only get headache (mytho lovers) or entertainment not empowerment from this so called povs..
shibaniana thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Siya Ke ram did not understand Ramayana at all. Every concept that Ramayana teaches, of ideal son, ideal brother, ideal king was destroyed for this 'so called' woman empowerment.
And what is their problem with Lakshman. If someone didn't know the real story, they will think Lakshman was the culprit of Ramayana. Everything from Siya Haran. And Lakshman murcha. And in the climax, he realises his faults and does suicide out of guilt. Ugh...
I binge watched other Ramayana Lakshman scenes to take this mockery out of my mind, like that Lakshman dulare song from Ramanand Sagar Ramayana.
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ok, guys, after several weeks, I read this and caught up. So the story has ended, and they showed the worst of everything? I saw how some suggested some more Deer Diaries, but unfortunately, after coming to the US, I just couldn't access any ⭐️ shows. Otherwise, I had some fun things to write about Sita's pregnancy revelation, her vanvas, and a few other events.

Anyway, hope that this is the last Ramayan that they've shown in 8 years. At least for a while. On another note, I'm glad that Mrunal Thakur, who I liked in KKB and who was originally planned as Sita, did not take this role, given what they made Sita into.
Edited by .Vrish. - 7 years ago
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
vrish bhai, thank god you haven't seen the last epiosodes of the show, or else you would have also became mad like us.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Vrish, I'm so curious what your deer diaries would've made of Sita's bhumi pravesh and Lakshman parityaag, and the various suicide attempts of Ram, Sita and Lakshman in this show.
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
RkJ, I dunno, but I may have come up w/ a millenial edition of this story - involving safe spaces, trigger warnings, micro-aggression, cultural appropriations and the like. Since this serial was made to cater to millenial viewership