Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Glittersnow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
really feel disappointed...watching how they showed lakshman's end journey...such an insult to the noble soul ... who has sacrificed his whole life without any complaints or hesitation...lakshman was divine and so was his samadhi...
... they can show forced stories and fictional things only to glorify some characters...but can't show the original facts...pathetic..
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: hubleylake444

Thank you!😊 That does make me feel better to hear about how Lakshman went, and not alone in a forest, feeling guilty & miserable. Phew! And it does feel better to know that Bharat and Shatrughan didn't leave their wives behind without a thought about them. The wives left even before the husbands. That does feel a lot better.

I read your story about the end. And I liked it. 😊 I had thought that was fiction...so what you wrote was how it happened in Valmiki Ramayan, except that in your story they were aware of their divinity. Otherwise the story is the same? I am not familiar with the abbreviations...lol...what does "OS" mean?

Thanks again! ❤️

Yes, Valmiki Ramayana ties up everything quite tidily. There's no unnecessary mess, no unnecessary drama.

First the three Rajmatas died, then after Ram ruled for 11,000 years, the three sisters all took samadhi, and died peacefully in their sleep surrounded by their husbands and sons. Shortly after that, Maha Kaal came and Lakshman's samadhi took place. And a few days after that, Ram, Bharat and Shatrughan took jal samadhi.

It's all simple and makes sense.

Moreover, think about it this way. Urmila is the incarnation of ksheer saagar, the milky ocean upon which Sesh Naag lays, and upon him Lakshmi Narayan dwell. So without ksheer saagar, where would the divine trio reside? 😉 Urmila had to go first, because she had to become ksheer saagar again, and then Lakshman would unite with her in the form of Sesh Naag. There's no logical way Urmila would have been left behind.

The evens of my OS (which means one-shot) are from Valmiki Ramayana. Obviously the dialogues and fluff are my own work. 😆 I made them aware of their divinity as per Adhyatma Ramayana, but even in the end of Valmiki, I believe they were all aware because after Sita's bhumi pravesh, Lord Brahma descended to Earth and told Ram he was Vishnu. So Ram already knew, and if he did, then his three brothers who were a part of him would also know.
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The show doesn't make sense Janu 🤢
Glittersnow thumbnail
finally the show has ended...but not properly..where is sugriv , jambvant and vibhishan...and all praja go with ram and attain vishnu loka...
anyways...i have never disliked any show this much...and last nail in the coffin was lakshman's suicide along with sita BP...i will never see any show from nikhil sinha and team...very clearly understood their mentality and mindset...
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: adiya55

finally the show has ended...but not properly..where is sugriv , jambvant and vibhishan...and all praja go with ram and attain vishnu loka...
anyways...i have never disliked any show this much...and last nail in the coffin was lakshman's suicide along with sita BP...i will never see any show from nikhil sinha and team...very clearly understood their mentality and mindset...

Same

Any good name Nikhil Sinha's production house gained through DKDM, they have lost it with Siya Ke Ram.

I know many people in the loyal mythological audience who were disgusted with this show's principles.

This show had a set of loyal audience, majority of whom watched the show for the actors. A few watched it for the modern perspective on the epic, but the loyal mytho audience was disgusted with it.
Glittersnow thumbnail
@janaki
i would say this...i was really not happy with dkdm too...may be because i felt they have glorified shiva at the expense of vishnu bhrama
and even parvati ...but still in comparison to siya ke ram..dkdm was much much better...
... really felt gud interacting with u guys...this thread was such a relief to vent out our feelings..
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: adiya55

@janaki
i would say this...i was really not happy with dkdm too...may be because i felt they have glorified shiva at the expense of vishnu bhrama
and even parvati ...but still in comparison to siya ke ram..dkdm was much much better...
... really felt gud interacting with u guys...this thread was such a relief to vent out our feelings..

I agree, the way they showed Shiva-Sati romance was as bad as Ram-Sita's in this show. Also, not everything shown in that show was accurate, but in comparison to this mess, it was a lot better.

And yes, I agree. It was nice exchanging opinions with sensible people in this thread, and learning new things from you guys.
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
should we create a party thread on this happy ocation of the ending of this cursed show.
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Arijit007

should we create a party thread on this happy ocation of the ending of this cursed show.

Nah Bhaiya. We are having a party of our own 😆😆
RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bhaiya , let's not !!!! 😆
Edited by LakshmanMila..1 - 7 years ago