Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mirage09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
^^ Oh! I forgot to count that scene (Sita insulting Ram, blaming the society and all that blah..) 😆 Anyway, good for me, I never watched that episode! 😛
Edited by ---Anu--- - 7 years ago
RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The Lakshman suicide scene was 🤬 !!!!!!!!
Did u all know that lakshman in Devdutt Patnaik book Sita actually beheaded himself in forest !!! 🤬 🤢
SKR didn't fall this low but Lakshman commiting suicide by stabbing himself was no less !!!! 🤬
And Urmila in SKR , what to say , the essence she created before exile , after exile , i mean till only Lakshmila reunion, Urmila's characterization was very good.
Just last 2 and today episode destroyed the whole essence she created before , SKR didn't spared Urmila !!!! 🤢
Only the scene i liked the most in episode were Bharat - Lakshman - Shatrughan last hug and lakshman taking leave taking blessing of Ram !!! 😭 ❤️
Though Ram-Lakshman hug scene was very emotional and good, but as @aditya55 said , the sudden love from Ram to Lakshman seems bit unrealistic, their bonding was so good before marriage , but after marriage , everything went downhill. 🤢
And Today , we again got to see annoying Sita [in skr] scolding lakshman for cutting shurpanakha nose , i think the scolding of Star Sita affected him so much and created a guilt in lakshman's mind that he still think that actually committed crime cutting shurpanakha nose !!!!! 🤬
I am totally upset that how this show treated my most fav character Lakshman in the holy epic ramayana like this , first Sita and Ram weird behaviour with him after marriage and now this Suicide. 🤢
I expected Hanuman to stop him while returning back but no , hanuman has still not reached !!!! 🤢
And didn't Urmila know that Lakshman can't live without his brother Ram , i still remembered her dialogue before Lakshmila separation where she herself said that how can he live without his brother ram , so how can she expect from him that he will be able to live without Ram , She has to been showm in white dress !!! 🤢
But will they get the news of lakshman's death , i am wondering !!! 🤢 😕
Though the actors Karan [specially] , Ashish acted well , but the script failed for me badly !!!!!! 🤢

Edited by LakshmanMila..1 - 7 years ago
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LakshmanMila..1

On a serious note , i think that Ram must have stated only prince lakshman while abandoning him . Isn't it ???

And here Ram in show used " I abandon my dear brother , son of sumitra , Lakshman forever". 🤢

I have read in many books that ram didn't used the word "dear brother".

And real ram would have died before saying this to lakshman "I abandon my dear brother Lakshman" , because he can no way say this to lakshman and not even guts to say that to him !!! 😭 😭

And if real lakshman would have really heard this from his brother ram , isn't it natural reaction for him to trying to attempt suicide after hearing that Ram has abandoned his dear brother ??? Because i think real lakshman too would be unable to bear it . Isn't it ??? 😕

Real lakshman deeply knew from his heart that the person who has abandon him was the King of ayodhya , not his brother.

But here 🤢 😭 , feeling bad for lakshman in show !! 😭 😭

they have never showed the deep bonding between Ram & Laxman😡😡
RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: naq5

they have never showed the deep bonding between Ram & Laxman😡😡

True that, even some bonding was there before marriage but after marriage , what to say , ram life only revolved around his sitae !!! 🤢
I am super upset about how they showed my most fav character death like this !!! 🤢 😭
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ---Anu---

What the bloody🤬!!!

Lakshman stabbing himself is the worst, worst and worst scene in this entire show for me! I could forgive and forget a hundred lectures of Sita, and hundred breakdowns/laments of Ram, but no, not this CRAP! Not to mention, recalling all the 'apradhs' that he commited! *rolls eyes*

Also, Urmila just whining, crying and then fainting again and again is even more cringe worthy! I was fine with it till yesterday, yes even that was OTT, but her maturity levels went down the drain today! I thought even she will give up her life, but, what ever!🤔DUH!

Instead she is still dressed up as a married woman in the precap! Shouldn't it be obvious to her that her husband can't live without Ram?😵

I thought she breathed her last breath the moment Lakshman went away by refusing her to accompany him. I reafirme dthat thought when lakshman said sorry to her saying I could not take you with me even in the end "anthya kshan me" but alas, looks like Urmila was stronger than strong, she survived the final separation. What a crap, at least by making her die at that moment they could have restored their unquestionable love and bonding.
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Lexy, why will anyone veture to that forest unless Raja Ram order them to search for the criminal Lakshman's whereabouts? What the hell was it with ram asking fro permission from his praja for his Prasthan? Ans is supposed to be understood that all the princesses will go for Jal Samadhi along with Raja & his brothers? Or will they live back to guide Luv & Kush? Will Janak advise them against committing suicide and stay put to take care of Ayodhya princes who doesn't have parents?

yaar, I thought Ekta was worst in portraying history with creative liberty (JA) but this show takes the cake sorry snatch the cake from them. great work guys.
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
from which version has this Laxman stabbing himself taken from?
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: naq5

from which version has this Laxman stabbing himself taken from?

Even I want to know the same
Also I want to know did no one find out about Laxman's death...today no one got to know about his death and neither anyone mentioned him.
I was very disappointed after watching today's epi.
Ram or Urmila must have had an intuition or a gut feeling that something bad has happened to Laxman since both were so close to him or atleast I wanted to see their reactions om finding that Laxman has killed himself...I always thought that when Ram learnt that Laxman went into the Saryu river and died this is what killed Ram from inside and saddened by his brother's death he eventually decided to end his life as well...I though Laxman's death was the driving force behind Ram's decsion..but nothing of this sorts was shown today...I did not like how Laxman's death was handled.
What are your views people
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

Even I want to know the same
Also I want to know did no one find out about Laxman's death...today no one got to know about his death and neither anyone mentioned him.
I was very disappointed after watching today's epi.
Ram or Urmila must have had an intuition or a gut feeling that something bad has happened to Laxman since both were so close to him or atleast I wanted to see their reactions om finding that Laxman has killed himself...I always thought that when Ram learnt that Laxman went into the Saryu river and died this is what killed Ram from inside and saddened by his brother's death he eventually decided to end his life as well...I though Laxman's death was the driving force behind Ram's decsion..but nothing of this sorts was shown today...I did not like how Laxman's death was handled.
What are your views people

According to few versions of epic Ram abondoned Lakshman and he leaves ayodhya and drowns himself in a river. In this show they showed the same thing instead Lashman stabbed himself. How come stabbing with knife is a suicide but drowning willfully is not a suicide. I read few people on twitter complaning that killing by knife is a suicide and not drowning in a river. According to me both are same.
Once you are abondoned from kingdom you are considered dead.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: divine_ram

According to few versions of epic Ram abondoned Lakshman and he leaves ayodhya and drowns himself in a river. In this show they showed the same thing instead Lashman stabbed himself. How come stabbing with knife is a suicide but drowning willfully is not a suicide. I read few people on twitter complaning that killing by knife is a suicide and not drowning in a river. According to me both are same.
Once you are abondoned from kingdom you are considered dead.

Lakshman never drowned himself. He was a divine being, and divine incarnations do not die. They take samadhi, which is different from human death. In samadhi, they shed their mortal body and become one with their divine self. That is what Lakshman did. He did not jump into the river, sad because Ram abandoned him. He was at peace with himself. He was at peace with his incarnation. It was time to go, his incarnation was up, and thus he stood in the Sarayu river.

He did pranaayam, and offering prayers to the Sun God, he shed his mortal body and turned into Sesh Naag.

When God does samadhi, it is not called suicide or death.

But for Lakshman to run crying and stab himself, or behead himself, that is not samadhi. That is suicide.

To hurt our body is a sin in our religion, and Lakshman being Sesh Naag would never wilfully injure his body.

Also, intention matters a lot when determining if something is a suicide or not. When one's intention is to attain their divine self, because the purpose of their incarnation has been fulfilled, that is samadhi. It is not suicide.

But when one's intention is to injure themselves, to kill themselves because they have no will to live anymore out of desperation or depression, that is suicide.

What Lakshman did in SKR is suicide, not samadhi. He specifically said aloud that he blamed himself for many events in his life, and did not deserve to live anymore. Lakshman in SKR had clear suicidal ideation. There was nothing divine about the way he left.
Edited by ..RamKiJanaki.. - 7 years ago