Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Divya , i think Urmila will came to know because only after Lakshman's death , Ram was devastated and left the earth !!
We only know that all the three sisters will be present during Ram Mahaprasthaan . 🤢
On a serious note , i think that Ram must have stated only prince lakshman while abandoning him . Isn't it ???

And here Ram in show used " I abandon my dear brother , son of sumitra , Lakshman forever". 🤢

I have read in many books that ram didn't used the word "dear brother".

And real ram would have died before saying this to lakshman "I abandon my dear brother Lakshman" , because he can no way say this to lakshman and not even guts to say that to him !!! 😭 😭

And if real lakshman would have really heard this from his brother ram , isn't it natural reaction for him to trying to attempt suicide after hearing that Ram has abandoned his dear brother ??? Because i think real lakshman too would be unable to bear it . Isn't it ??? 😕

Real lakshman deeply knew from his heart that the person who has abandon him was the King of ayodhya , not his brother.

But here 🤢 😭 , feeling bad for lakshman in show !! 😭 😭
Edited by LakshmanMila..1 - 7 years ago
Glittersnow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@lakshmilla...u r right...ram has done parityag of lakshman as the king of raghukul..not as bhaiyya ram...so ..its just prince lakshman and it is like that...dey r just trying to create more drama...
anyways ram's sudden love for lakshman in skr seems unrealistic for me...when sita was there ..he was just a third wheel...ram was indifferent to him..no soo much love...this show has never portrayed the bond of ram lakshman properly..
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Can someone pl tell me WHY did Ram do prityaag of Lakshman ?? I haven't been watching the show , just did it today and am SHOCKED to see all this ???
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally, what happens is this:
Lord Rama knows that it is His time to leave the Earth, so He asks Lord Yama/Kaal to meet Him, and orders Lakshmana to make sure no one enters. He also declares that the person who does enter in the middle of this meeting will be sentenced to death. Lakshmana agrees to the rules.
At that time, Sage Durvasa came to Ayodhya, and asked to meet Lord Rama. Lakshmana said no, and that no one can interfere in the meeting. But the sage said he would curse Ayodhya. Knowing that Ayodhya mattered more than he did, Lakshmana interrupted the meeting, and thus a situation came where Lord Rama had to sentence Lakshmana to death.
Hanuman suggests that instead of the death sentence, the Lord can cut ties off with Lakshmana, which is equal to killing Lakshmana. Once Lord Rama does that, Lakshmana leaves Ayodhya, calm and collected, and does Praan Tyaag in Sarayu. Here, we must note that Raja Rama gave up Rajkumar Lakshmana. Bhaiya Rama always had priya anuj Lakshmana as His soul 😳
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a lot @KrishnaPriya 🤗
Glittersnow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lakshman thinking of cutting surpankha's nose as a crime..crying and weeping...he was so brave and firm..that he did praan tyaag in sarayu by meditation...he knows his time on earth has ended...
unwanted drama...lakshman stabbing himself..why all this...
...this show has always distorted lakshman..destroyed all divinity...
Mirage09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
What the bloody 🤬!!!

Lakshman stabbing himself is the worst, worst and worst scene in this entire show for me! I could forgive and forget a hundred lectures of Sita, and hundred breakdowns/laments of Ram, but no, not this CRAP! Not to mention, recalling all the 'apradhs' that he commited! *rolls eyes*

Also, Urmila just whining, crying and then fainting again and again is even more cringe worthy! I was fine with it till yesterday, yes even that was OTT, but her maturity levels went down the drain today! I thought even she will give up her life, but, what ever! 🤔 DUH!

Instead she is still dressed up as a married woman in the precap! Shouldn't it be obvious to her that her husband can't live without Ram? 😵

Edited by ---Anu--- - 7 years ago
Justitia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Jai ho SKR!!
The most OTT scene for deciding Lakshman's fate - Vashistha shedding tears even before announcing his decision...
And Hanuman...how long does it take for him to get back to Ayodhya from where he is currently?

SKR Urmila - what brilliant slo-mo running skills!! 👏
All we needed was a filmy hero to catch her 😆

And fainted again today!! 🤢

CVs - exactly what will it take for you to grasp in your thick skulls that Ram NEVER abandoned his brother? It was Raja Ram who abandoned Rajkumar Lakshman.

And Shurpi's nose being cut is a crime - wah re wah!! 👏
In the end, we just had to see a flashback of SKR Sita lecturing Lakshman! 🤢

And the award for the second worst scene in the whole show goes to SKR Lakshman's suicide - worst scene of course being SKR Sita publicly insulting and divorcing SKR Ram 🤢

Precap - Has no one informed the palace of SKR Lakshman's suicide? How come Urmila is dressed as a married woman in the precap??