Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I absolutely agree Shliya.
There is no consistency.

Shri Rama was angry that Ravana kidnapped his wife. But He was known for His dheer nature. The only time He broke apart was Lakshman Shakti. Here, anything Star Sita, and done. He gets emotional, and He gets angry. Since when does Raghuvar get angry like that?
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: KrishnaPriyaa

I absolutely agree Shliya.

There is no consistency.

Shri Rama was angry that Ravana kidnapped his wife. But He was known for His dheer nature. The only time He broke apart was Lakshman Shakti. Here, anything Star Sita, and done. He gets emotional, and He gets angry. Since when does Raghuvar get angry like that?

They are trying to portray Ram like Shiva's Rudra roop, and that's totally wrong.

Ram was one of the few incarnations of God who was known for his patient nature. He complemented Sita that way. Both were extremely patient and calm in the face of evil. Why ruin that, just for the sake of drama?

It's not like this drama is working for the TRPs. They've been consistently average since the show started, so on what grounds are they continuing this ridiculous butchery of the epics?
SriMaatangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

They are trying to portray Ram like Shiva's Rudra roop, and that's totally wrong.

Ram was one of the few incarnations of God who was known for his patient nature. He complemented Sita that way. Both were extremely patient and calm in the face of evil. Why ruin that, just for the sake of drama?

It's not like this drama is working for the TRPs. They've been consistently average since the show started, so on what grounds are they continuing this ridiculous butchery of the epics?

It is Janu.

Not just He. They got Hanuman right to an extent. Why not the other three main characters?

That is something I don't know,
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i think even hanuman was not that angry.
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Hanuman is the best portrayal in the entire show, in my POV
Shliya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
in pov apart from Ram sita and lakshman, mostly all characters are well portrayed
SriMaatangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shliya

in pov apart from Ram sita and lakshman, mostly all characters are well portrayed

All but the main, that is 😕
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Shliya

Even Ravan has been butchered. Granted, he's the villain of the show, but they've made him worse and totally blackened his story. They made a mockery of his and Mandodari's love story, making it seem like Ravan forced her into marriage when in reality they fell in mutual love. Mandodari was always the love of Ravan's life and he never raised his voice with her. In this show, he threatens to behead her in every other episode. Yes, Ravan was a womanizer and his eyes strayed a lot, but he also did love Mandodari and treated her well. They made Mandodari seem like some abla naari who is almost a captive herself in Lanka. They also made a mockery of Ravan's relationship with Meghnaad.

Ravan has been butchered as much as Ram, Sita and Lakshman. I don't like him, but his character should be shown accurately too.
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
so siya ke ram was amazing not as a show 😲 it's a total package of distortion flow 🤢

kudos to the entire team of cvs who breaked epic into pieces 😭

SriMaatangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

so siya ke ram was amazing not as a show 😲 it's a total package of distortion flow 🤢

kudos to the entire team of cvs who breaked epic into pieces 😭

Satyavachan *sighs*