{|Siya ke Ram- EPIC Distortion- Frustration Thread 5|} DT Nt pg 22

mnx12 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Hey friends,

This will be the official EPIC distortion and frustration thread hence kindly please use this thread to serve that purpose instead of creating multiple threads about the same.

All members can use this thread to criticize the storyline/Cast/CVs/anything at all.. You can post all your negative thoughts/feelings/anger/criticism towards the show out in this thread ONLY.

Before posting, do keep in mind some of the main forum rules:
  • No Personal Attacks/No Bashing- Members are not to be bashed/criticized for having opinion/taken pot shots at, personal digs etc here. That goes for forum members, actors, characters and Dev. Team members.
  • When you come here BE prepared to hear criticisms as well, to get more participation discussions are needed and not just praises and appreciations. If you feel the criticism is wrong, reply to it properly within the limits of IF COC. Main forum happenings are NOT to be discussed here!
  • No Chatting/Spamming-DO NOT chat or spam, try to stick to the topic when replying. Do not go off topic. Do not quote a post more than 3 times.
  • No Comparing Shows-Comparisons between the current and previous shows/other actors or other mythological shows are NOT allowed! Each show has its viewers and each actor have their fans. Many a times such comparisons lead to fights. Its a humble request to all members that Please DO NOT post topics comparing shows/actors/characters AT ALL!
  • Use the Report Button- If you come across any issue on the forum that may require immediate attention, please use the REPORT button to report to the development team rather than trying to solve the matter yourself. The development team will look into the matter as soon as possible!.

All comments presenting displeasure about everything regarding SKR should be posted here only. Similar topics/ posts will be moved/ merged with this thread.

Regards,

SKR Development team

Previous thread's link

{|Siya ke Ram - Episode Distortion & Frustration Thread 1|}

{|Siya ke Ram - Episode Distortion & Frustration Thread 2|}

{|Siya ke Ram- EPIC Distortion- Frustration Thread 3|}DT Nt pg 132

{|SKR- EPIC Distortion- Frustration Thread 4|}DT Nt pg 30/68/76

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ravan had ram in a headlock??? were divyastra's non existence in tretayug??
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Arijit007

ravan had ram in a headlock??? were divyastra's non existence in tretayug??

In the show, they apparently were 😆
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Minakshi, can we make this thread part CNAT then?😆
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KrishnaPriyaa

Minakshi, can we make this thread part CNAT then?😆

This thread is only for discussing story distortion. Please stick to the main topic only.

SriMaatangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnx12

This thread is only for discussing story distortion. Please stick to the main topic only.

As you wish 😳
Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Why was Ram and Raavan engaged in Dhobi Pachaad? Was it a Treta Yug thing that I didn't previously knew or I accidently switched to some other show? *sar ghoomeya mhara*
SriMaatangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meself

Why was Ram and Raavan engaged in Dhobi Pachaad? Was it a Treta Yug thing that I didn't previously knew or I accidently switched to some other show? *sar ghoomeya mhara*

That was a war sequence.
Divyastras were forgotten. Mull Yuddha was remembered.

Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
bheem jarasandh nahi raam raavan yuddh hain, yeh yaad nahi rakkha kya?
Shliya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
CVs have treated this show just like any other daily soap. They don't give a damn about what's in the scriptures but follow their hunches. StarSita is always bragging that she can save herself. When lakshman was building kutiya, she wandered away and was caught by rakshas, she is dead scared, frozen to the spot with fear. Ultimately Ram comes n saves her. Later when Lakshman tries to offer protection she is rude to him like anything even though we all had seen how bravely she had fought earlier, ( sarcasm intended).
She can transform into bhadrakali to kill sahastra ravan,but was running and hiding behind trees when ravan was trying to kidnap her. have they ever heard of consistency in a story.

Sita's character was always doomed in this serial, but now Ram too. I mean they just ruined one thing which defined Lord Ram's character, his equanimity. Those fight scenes to me were purely asinine. And if CVs think that showing those flashbacks where Sita was tortured in lanka upon her arrival, were very emotional, at least I didn't find them. There's a distinction between a daily soap and a mytho show and that should reflect not only in costumes and sets but in presentation also.