Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dannyk thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Love .. now a days this is common word .. when u do somw work for some one or friends they will say love you .. ppl say i love ice cream .. dog .. cat .. so we all generalized the use of the special word "Love" ...

B£AUTY&BRAINS thumbnail
I think even in this busy world of today....true love exists. Love isn't just love, it's all about understanding the person u love, sharing their pain & laughter. The true love should be built upon trust & understanding. I mean you cnt rly express love, it's lik a mixture of all the good things dat exist in dis world. I believe in true love & yes it's true dat we dnt say 'i love u' very often 2 our parents, but doesnt mean dat v don't. Dats a relatonship different from the relation u share with the person u decide to spend ur life with. I have an amazing family & fantastic friends whom I dont say dat often I love dem but dat doesnt decrease the bond between us. But yes it's a different feeling wen im wit my sweetheart, i mean it just somehow seems different there. I think it's because we want to spend our lives with each other and so we want to be commited to each other and want be faithful. We have been together for the past 4 years & we have constant arguments but no matter wat, it's so true it jus doesnt break πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I am so blessed to have him in my life, there have been very difficult times. My family is kinda against us but I dont argue much as I know someday dey will understand us. & the saddest part abt dis is dat we live miles away frm each other 😭 but we talk everyday so much & hav got so frustrated abt these distances dat im going to bring my sweetu here wit me, so please pray for us dat all the procedure works out completly fine.
IdeaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

😊

Edited by mythili_Kiran - 17 years ago
mermaid_QT thumbnail
I just posted my thoughts about love in my most favorite jjkn section a while ago. i am back here with those now.

Love is a feeling similar to the concept of God.
It is up to us, either to use it to improve the life of our own self and others around us.

It is sad that a lot happens in the name of these two (both love and God), yet one better not undermine the vitality of either of these two.

When it comes to meaning something you say, well people don't mean many things they say and for them, love could be one of them. Luckliy, there are also these wonderful people who say they love you and mean it!
souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

When it comes to meaning something you say, well people don't mean many things they say and for them, love could be one of them. Luckliy, there are also these wonderful people who say they love you and mean it!

Yep that's true. I agree.πŸ‘πŸΌ

qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Depends who you are expressing it to.. If its the gf it always means sex, wild sex and wilder sex, mind blowing sex, kinky sex.... ....depending on the stage of dating.... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Edited by qwertyesque - 17 years ago
qwertyesque thumbnail

Originally posted by: tania.ganguly

And the old Qwerty returns 😊

😭😭

qwertyesque thumbnail

Originally posted by: egghatcher

And , just exactly at what stage of the stages mentioned  above does the oath till death do us part figure?😳

inquiring celibate wants to knowπŸ˜‰

Nah this is only for GF.. if you are married than there is something else,

it means, can we have it twice day during first year..

twice a week during upto 1-5 years.

twice a month 5-7 years

twice in a quarter, years, decades.. as time progresses....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..and all through this they are stuck to each other in a helpless kinda dependency.. isi liye isse door rahana hi accha hai...πŸ˜†

Edited by qwertyesque - 17 years ago
lighthouse thumbnail

Originally posted by: qwertyesque

Nah this is only for GF.. if you are married than there is something else,

it means, can we have it twice day during first year..

twice a week during upto 1-5 years.

twice a month 5-7 years

twice in a quarter, years, decades.. as time progresses....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..and all through this they are stuck to each other in a helpless kinda dependency.. isi liye isse door rahana hi accha hai...πŸ˜†

Proof that saying ILU will get you desired action once or twice but you will need to do more then that later..!!!!πŸ˜† 

When someone uses the word Love often they probably mean I don't hate you which is not the same as I Love you..πŸ˜›

Edited by lighthouse - 17 years ago
ani11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lighthouse

Proof that saying ILU will get you desired action once or twice but you will need to do more then that later..!!!!πŸ˜† 

God ,in all those years we were so wrong about those numbersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†