Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
The sweet saga of SurYa is now just a distant memory. The Cvs are spinning a sinister tale of terror, murder and mayhem. It was unbelievable that SurYa could die but now the stage is being well and truly set for that tragic end, How very sad.😭. Today I feel bad. Wish we could have kept the sweet images of SurYa in our minds when the show ended.🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mango-pie thumbnail
I haven't watched the episodes at all after chota packet entry.. can't tolerate this climax promo.. final conclusion i can arrive is that SSP wish to shoo away viewers..
Shweta16u thumbnail
Is there no way we can protest against the tragic ending? 
Other shows like saraswatichandra had the same tragic ending but with the protests of viewers cvs were forced to change it to a happy ending 
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I am lost for words now ..🤢
sweet and inspiration story turned in this killings ..all people are going to die just like that..i don't know whose idea was that ?
KULATHU thumbnail
Is there no way we can protest against the tragic ending? 
Other shows like saraswatichandra had the same tragic ending but with the protests of viewers cvs were forced to change it to a happy ending

U are right Shweta, we should say " Nattamai ( cvs) theerpa maathi sollu"
Deebz thumbnail
Yes friends, I cannot believe SSP are killing the most genuine and lovable couple on television. Even if it is only Sandhya dying, it is heart wrenching. Please don't forsake the couple who made you a household name for moolah. Season 2s are a myth. They never work out. Please treat your viewers right in return for 5 years of loyalty.
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh teri! Bechare LOYAL Viewers.😭.
Waise, its been a while since I had 'dhishoom dhishoom' with anyone so going to do the noble cause of CVs ko dhonaa to play with emotions of LOYAL viewers.😡 Mein u gayi aur u aayi.🤓.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Deebz CVs have murdered the script to such an extend that a loyal viewer cannot watch the last episode. What to do 😭
Deebz thumbnail
Yeah Shruthi. They might be thinking that this would bring back trps or setting the stage for season 2. Either way, bad idea.
Ami back to goonda gardi? ðŸ˜† Yes you need to back up loyal viewers haha!
Edited by Deebz - 7 years ago
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
CVs are creating another terrorist group and real one ..Loyal viewers ..pity  😲