Chup Raho ~ A Dusri Biwi FanFic (MUST READ for Fahad Mustafa fans)

Shayyani thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Okay, I know this is an old drama and I'm usually not so into the doosri biwi concept myself, but I really liked Fahad Mustafa and Maha Warsi's chemistry in Doosri Biwi despite the fact that I didn't like the idea of him marrying her, Hassan and Farah's chemistry was amazing. This is set during Episode 6 of the show when Aamir threatened Farah on the phone just afterwards.

--

1. The Taste of Revenge

Aamir was furious. There was no way he was leaving Farah like this. He may not be the richest but even he had contacts that no one else knew of and he would make Farah pay for what she had done to him. But not that directly. He would make the people she loved pay. He threw the phone down in fury and it fell on the bed. Breathing out his anger, he grabbed the phone again, making a few texts before heading out to Farah's parents' house. He noticed the door was unlocked and stormed inside the house.

"Koi hai ghar pe?!?" (Is anybody home?!?) Aamir yelled furiously, anger flowing through his veins instead of blood it seemed.

"Kya shoor machaya hua hai?" (What is this ruckus you're causing?) Fouzia, Farah's sister came out of the room.

Aamir looked her up and down before suddenly grabbing her by the shoulders. "Shoor toh mein ab machwaoon ga. Farah macha gi shoor." (I will cause a ruckus to happen now. Farah will make a ruckus.) He threw Fouzia into a separate room, locking it behind him, ignoring her protests.

"Aamir, yeh kya kar rahe ho? Mein shoor macha ke laugoon ko ikhata karloon gi!" (Aamir, what are you doing? I will make so much noise and gather people here!) Fouzia cried, her heart racing faster as she searched around for her phone, thinking of calling her father or even her brother-in-law for help.

"Jo karna hai karlo," (Do whatever you want) Aamir said throwing Fouzia down on the bed, ignoring her protests. He would make Farah pay and hurting those precious to her was only the start.

--

Hassan, meanwhile did not leave Aisha right now to go to Farah although he had tried calling her but it was powered off. This did worry him a little but thought maybe Farah's phone battery had died. He left Saman with the housemaid and went outside to call Fouzia but she wasn't picking up so he called Farah's father. It took a few rings but Farah's father, Nisar finally picked up the phone.

"Haan hello Uncle?" (Yes, hello Uncle?) Hassan said as soon as Nisar picked up but anything Hassan could ask was drowned out by the sound of Nisar sobbing. This made Hassan very concerned.

"Hassan," Nisar sobbed. "Hassan, tum please Farah ke paas chale jao. Please. Warna woh usse bhi barbaad kar dega." (Hassan, please go to Farah. Please. Otherwise he'll ruin her too.)

"Uncle," Hassan said softly. "Kya hua? Please...kuch toh batayein." (What happened? Please...tell me something.) His heart was beating fast all of a sudden. Was Farah alright? Is this why her phone was powered off?

Nisar tried to stop crying. "Pehle vaada karo ke tum kisi se kuch nahi kaoge. Farah se bhi nahi." (First promise me you won't say anything to anyone. Not even to Farah.)

Hassan closed his eyes. He could feel the pain in Nisar's voice. Had something happened to Fouzia? "Main kisi se kuch nahi kaoonga, I promise." (I won't say anything to anyone, I promise.) He just hoped this wasn't a promise he'd regret making.

"Hassan, Aamir...Aamir ne Fouzia ko barbad kar diya..." (Hassan, Aamir...Aamir has ruined Fouzia) Nisar sobbed and Hassan froze, having expected a dozen different scenarios but not this. A chill ran down his spine at the thought of Aamir going that far to get revenge against Farah for rejecting him. The thought made him sick and he felt bile rise down his throat at the mere thought of it. He knew even though Nisar hadn't spelt it out clearly, he knew what had happened. He clenched a fist, he wanted to tell them to report it to the police but he was the father of a daughter too so he knew how precious a girl's honour was to a father.

"Uncle, mein aapke paas abhi a raha hoon," (Uncle, I'm coming to you right now) Hassan said firmly.

"Nahi," (No) Nisar said surprisingly firmly causing Hassan to stop in his tracks. "Tum Farah ke paas jao, Hassan. Usne yeh harkat Farah se badla lene ke liye ki hai. Na jaane woh Farah ke saath kya kya kar sakta hai? Hassan please...Farah ki hifazat karna." (You need to go to Farah, Hassan. He's done this to take revenge against Farah. Who knows what he can do to Farah? Hassan please...protect Farah.)

Hassan felt torn. He felt Farah's family needed him more right now but his heart ached for Farah because Nisar had a point. She was in danger too but at the same time he didn't know what to do. Aisha wasn't feeling well, Fouzia had such a huge injustice happening to her and Farah was all by herself. This was too much pressure to take and he didn't know what action to take right now. He headed back inside.

"Taj bibi, mein zara dost ke yahan ja raha hoon, emergency hai, aap please Saman aur Ashi ka khayal rakhna," (Taj bibi, I am going to a friend's place, there's been an emergency, please take care of Saman and Ashi) Hassan said frowning a bit, not wanting to leave his wife and daughter either considering Aisha wasn't well but Aamir was more corrupted than he had ever thought of him.

Taj bibi nodded. "Ji saab, aap jaldi ajayein warna Aisha bibi pareshan ho jayein gi." (Yes sir, please come soon or Aisha maam will become worried.)

"Haan, main jaldi ajaoonga," (Yeah, I'll come quickly) Hassan promised before heading out to go to Farah's house. Finally arriving there, he knocked on the door. He frowned a little as he heard a glass break...why wasn't Farah answering the door? Had Aamir already gotten to her somehow? Sweat developed on his forehead and he wiped it away, trying to focus.

"Farah!" Hassan called out. "Darwaza khaulo! Main hoon, Hassan!" (Open the door! It's me, Hassan!)

That seemed to do the trick as within moments, Farah had opened the door and immediately threw her arms around Hassan, breaking down to tears. Hassan pulled her even closer, taking in her scent. Having her in his arms made him relax a little and the nauseous feeling was dying down a little but the fact that she was in tears made him worry a little but he gently guided her inside to sit down.

"Kya hua? Roh kyun rahi ho aur tumhara phone kyun off tha?" (What happened? Why are you crying and why was your phone powered off?) Hassan said keeping his hand on Farah's shoulder, knowing she couldn't possibly know what happened to Fouzia because she would be insisting him to take her there if she did. He tilted his head, hearing Farah explain that Aamir had threatened her that he would be in front of her before the end of tonight and make her pay. Well, he had tried to make her pay but not directly however Hassan kept this thought to himself and focused on reassuring Farah.

"Farah, itna bhi mat daro. Main hoon na," (Farah, don't be so scared. I'm here for you aren't I?) Hassan said, pulling Farah into his arms and stroking her hair. He thanked the lord that she was safe from Aamir's evil intentions and then felt guilty for thinking that way considering he should feel bad for Fouzia. He did feel horrible about what had happened to his sister-in-law but the relief that Farah was safe and in his arms was stronger than any feeling right now. He would risk his own life to make sure Aamir could never even harm a single hair on her head.

"Pata nahi bas baut darr lag raha tha," (I don't know I was just so scared) Farah admitted, being able to hear Hassan's heartbeat gently in her ears.

Hassan smiled a little. "Main aaj raat tumhare saath hi raoonga." (I will spend tonight with you.)

Farah blinked, a little surprised. "Maghar Aisha..." (But Aisha...)

Hassan kissed Farah's forehead. "Subha uske paas chala jaoonga. Lekhin abhi main sirf tumhare paas rehne chahta hoon." (I will go to her in the morning. But right now, I want to stay with you). I don't want to let you out of my sight. To be honest, he didn't want to leave her even in the morning but there was one relief that Aamir didn't know the address to this place and he would tell her to keep all the doors and windows locked. He pulled Farah closer to him, hoping he'd always be her rock and keep her safe from every animal out there.